One Piece RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP is a new non-canon forum RP focused on building a strong active community.

Phoenix D. Jack has been promoted to Administrator, and Ray Ignazia has been promoted to Head Moderator.
We are currently still in a beta like phase, and still working out some kinks like fixing up the tasks and stat system - but those that stay with us will be rewarded with limited edition stuff.

2 posters

An Enemy Of Lvneel Returns(Task)

Unitama
    Unitama

Moderator- Rank 1- Player-

Lineage : Legacy of a Legend

Beli Beli : 30259
    Task Points : 17
    Race : Human
    Crew : Adamant pirates
    Affiliation : Pirate

Character Profile
    Character Name: Flint Unitama the Dragon
    Primary Skill: Rokushiki
    Secondary Skill: Ama Ama no mi

An Enemy Of Lvneel Returns(Task) Empty An Enemy Of Lvneel Returns(Task)

Post by Unitama Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:15 am

task description:

"So, you are a devil fruit user?"

Flint asked to Hexller. They were both sitting on their new ship The Sea Gem. It sailed carefree over the sea. It was a nice and sunny day. The birds were flying in the same direction as the ship, so it looked like they were traveling with them. Flint took another gulp from his rum and wiped his mouth. He and Hexller had both been drinking for the past few days after they left pirate island. The belly of the ship was filled with bottles of rum. Was filled. Now it's almost empty. And not only did the two pirates drink a lot, they ate even more. They've already eaten any kind of food that could've been found on this ship. But Flint was happy. He had partied with his new friend. Their capture of this ship was succesfull. And now he had finally set off for his adventure. His dream. He looked over to Hex as he was talking about his fruit. After he was done, Flint laid down on the deck and stared into the sun. He didn't hear Hexller's question to since he was too drunk to think straight. But then he started talking.

"You know. Hex. There is a legend. A legend about a big treasure at the end of the grandline. Maybe that's even the end of the world. This treasure is so grand that the finder may crown himself pirateking. This is the treasure of Gold Roger. The treasure called One Piece. I've heared about it, from my gramps and old man. They both told me almkst anything. But I want to go there. Because, as the strongest fighter in the world, you at least need to conquer the grand line and just see One Piece. I am not out for the title nor the gold. I want to head there to beat everyone on the same way. If I beat all those pirates looking for One Piece, I'll be the strongest."
    Hexisdabest
    Hexisdabest

Moderator- Rank 1- Paramecia Fruit User- Player-

Lineage : Will of the Adventurer

Beli Beli : 88774
    Task Points : 7
    Crew : Adamant Pirates

Character Profile
    Character Name: Alexander Hexller
    Primary Skill: Daia Daia no Mi
    Secondary Skill: Uchikudaku Bojutsu

An Enemy Of Lvneel Returns(Task) Empty Re: An Enemy Of Lvneel Returns(Task)

Post by Hexisdabest Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:37 am

After a few days of sailing together with his new freind and new ship. The weather was fair and it seems like mother natire is forever in their favor. Flint then asked Hexller about his Devil Fruit powers.

Hexller: Yea, I've eaten a fruit thts called Dia Dia no Mi, I think? That lets me coat stuff in super durable diamond. Real handy if you forgot your money cuz it lets me pay with rocks! Hehehehe!

Hexller stood up and looked at the front of the ship where they were sitting near at. The wa ter was clear, it was calming and refreshing. Flint then told him about the one piece and how it can change one's life.

Hexller: Hehehehe! You can have it mate, I can make as many diamonds as I can, I can topple down the worth of one piece, only for a while though, I can't make my diamonds stay forever.

Hexller laughed then he saw some land. Getting a bit closer, Hexller recognized the place in an instant, it was Lvneel.

Hexller: We're reaching Lvneel!

The place where his life as an actual pirate started. Though he was a pirate even before he reached Lvneel, it was in Lvneel where he first got a crew and a ship to sail with as well as his very first bounty. It'll be tricky to dock in the ports if Lvneel, not only because of it being not too fond of outsiders but because he was one of the public enemies of Lvneel together with his old crew. Luckily, Hexller remembered the island where the Lvneel revolutionaries camped before. Hexller steered the ship and reach the island, just a few meters away from Lvneel's coast, hidden by thick trees. The islanf was empty, the complete opposite as to what it looked like before. Hexller jump down to the ground and looked back towards Flint.

Hexller: We'll have to walk towards those trees to get to Lvneel. I docked here 'cuz it'll be sketchy to dock in Lvneel's coasts. It'll be just a few minute walk then we should appear on the western part of Lvneel.

Hexller started walking, looking back at Flint checking if he would follow as he duck to avoid a tree branch.

Hexller: Lvneel's a good place to gather supplies from. If you ever see the mountains of gold Lvneels has to offer, hooh boy!

They continued to walk until they fade in the trees.
    Unitama
    Unitama

Character Profile

Post by Unitama Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:41 pm

Flint dropped the anchor in the sea before jumping off the ship and following Hexller. He quickly caught up to his captain as they where making their way through the trees.

"No what I mean by getting One Piece."

The still drunken Flint said.

"Is that we are so powerful. If we got that treasure, we would be unstoppable. Also, if we want to be the strongest of the world, we have to at least think about sailing over the grand line. Am I right?"

He stopped for a moment and started to look around.

"Hey, wait a second. Why are we sneaking up to this place? To rob it from all it's food and gold?"
    Hexisdabest
    Hexisdabest

Character Profile

Post by Hexisdabest Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:29 pm

Hexller: Who said we'll rob it? We'll just borrow some of their food and gold. I mean, they have plenty, I think if we get a little they won't even notice it. Or maybe not, I'm not really sure.

After a few minutes, they both emerged fron the grass and started walking on the streets of Lvneel. It was pretty much the same as it looked like before, except that the damages they caused were already fixed. It seemed normal and people didn't seem to know him that well. This has given Hexller a nice little advantage. They turned into a dark alley to avoid being noticed too much. In the alley, three posters were glued to the wall, the two posters shows the faces of his old crew mates with his captain on the middle and on the right was his face smack in the middle of a wanted poster. Hexller peeled the poster with his face on and rolled it into his pocket. Hexller turned back to Flint.

Hexller: Let's keep going.

Hexller exited the alley way and bumped to one of the nobles of the kingdom. Hexller took a few steps back as the poster on his pocket flew out to the ground. The Noble looked at the poster and Hexller's face alternateley with shock.

Noble: You're Alexander Hexller! You're that wanted pirate scum!

Hexller: Aint I handsome on that poster?

Noble: Call the guards!

Hexller turned and patted Flint on the back.

Hexller: C'mon! Run! Run forward!

Hexller bolted forwards while looking back at Flint. Hexller laughed and jumped with excitement. He didn't know that he'll get discovered this fast. He thought to himself that he should've kept the poster where he found it, but it's been done. And now they're running, running to avoid being caught.

Unitama
    Unitama

Character Profile

Post by Unitama Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:41 pm

Flint followed Hexller through the streets and alley. He stopped to wait for Alexander who was peeling his own poster off the wall.

"Where is mine?"

He mummbled when they continued their walk. Flint stayed back for a bit when he suddenly heard someone saying Hexller's name. He caught up but got patted on the back by his captain who told him to make a run for it. On the other side was the nodel screaming for the guards. Hexller already was running when Flint turned to the Nobel.

"Real men don't run."

He said calmly when he walked up to the screaming man and punched him right into his face with all his power. The nobel flew a few feet through the air and landed right against a wall, which cracked. The people on the street were looking at Flint in shock. But Flint himself was grinning.

"He asked for it."

He said careless while he shrugged and quickly started to run after Hexller. Since he was faster, Flint caught up with his captain in no time.

"I took care of the trash, Hex. No worries about him."

Flint smiled proud, but he didn't know what he just did.
    Hexisdabest
    Hexisdabest

Character Profile

Post by Hexisdabest Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:15 am

Hexller stopped on his tracks after hearing a loud crack. Flint killed the innocent Noble in a single punch. It would've had more thrill to it if they ran but it what's done is done. Hexller laughed, he needed more attention and fame anyway, so doing crimes are always two thumbs up for Hexller.

Hexller: Aww man, that'll attract even more forces against us. But oh well, I guess I'd like to be even more wanted than before so it's fine.

Guards started running towards their direction. Hexller clenched his fist and started to cover both fissts in diamond.

Guard: Alexander Hexller and ummm... uhh... you there! The other guy with blue hair! Both of you are under arrest for multiple charges! Trespassing! Murder! Propert dam-

Before the guard even finished talking alexander punched the guard, sending him flying a few meters away, going through houses and walls as he flail like a ragdoll. Hexller grinned on the remaining guards. In a flash Hexller punched four more guards all on their jaws. Sending four of them flying up in the air all at the same time. The diamonds powderized and looked back at Flint.

Hexller: Yeah, I guess it feels better this way.
    Unitama
    Unitama

Character Profile

Post by Unitama Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:26 pm

"Other guy huh."

Flint said a little grumpy to the guards.

"Listen up you. I am not just a normal other guy. I am..."

But then Hexller charged into battle. Flint sighed.

"Reckless again... Well, after you captain."

He spread his arms and looked up at the burning sun.

"Let's blow these bitches to the sky."

He put his hands together and a little sphere started to form between his hands. Then he put them in front of him, aiming the ball to the shocked guards.

"AMA AMA NO SPHERE!"

He said while he fired this energy ball off. The ball flew against one of the guards and exploded on impact, taking about the three guards around him as well.
    Hexisdabest
    Hexisdabest

Character Profile

Post by Hexisdabest Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:00 am

Meanwhile...
    Lvneel Castel

Everyone was busy. The information of Hexller entering the kingdom once more made them jump from their seats. Inside the throne room there sat the king and beside him was duke Henry, who was a rebel leader once. Henry got the king's respect and attained the title of duke but it was all because of Lazarus and his old crew, that includes Hexller. Hexller hopes that Henry haven't forgot the favor they did to grant him a high position on the kingdom.

King: Morons! Why did you let him enter!

Guard: I'm gravely sorry my king.

King: Bwa! We'll let the marines handle them! Call the marines! Tell 'em I need their precense!

Guard: Yes sir!

King: Before you go do that, call one of our captains. Tell him the situation! Let him pacify Hexller while we wait for marines.

Guard: Yes sir! In an instant!

Lvneel Square

In came reinforcement. More guards came into battle. Five of which surrounded Hexller.

Hexller: Here's more! Only 21 more to go! But give it a minus five!

Hexller took his staff in a flash. Hexller ducked and spun it over his head. Hitting all five guards that surround him, making them fly. One of them had hit a guard on the way down, having them both crash into a wall.

Hexller: Actually, make that minus six. Fifteen more to go!

Unitama
    Unitama

Character Profile

Post by Unitama Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:58 pm

Flint jumped into the action and landed next to Hexller. He took his fighting pose and looked at all the guards.

"Why is it always fighting with you, cap?"

He asked in a joking matter. He cracked his knuckles and he punched the first guard he saw into his face, sending him flying against another guard. The guards backed down a little.

"They are like the legends... They use the power of the fruits!"

They told eachother. The guards looked afraid while Flint just grinned and stood back to back with his captain, surrounded by guards.
    Hexisdabest
    Hexisdabest

Character Profile

Post by Hexisdabest Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:23 am

Hexller: Oh yeah, we are legends alright! But not as much until we destroy the world goverment, that's when we'll become true legends! Rapid Stab!

Using his staff, Hexller stabbed three of the guards with unbelievable speed. The three of them flew after the final strike. Hexller then somersaulted backwards and landed a kick on one of the guard's head with a loud crack. Then, Hexller did a handstand and did a 360 spin as he kicked to more guards down. Hexller stood back up and grinned at Flint. Just then, a man with bright golden hair emerged from the crowd. He wore fancy shining clothes, he looked like someone from the circus. The man bowed at both Hexller and Flint.

Crauel: May I introduce myself? I am Captain Crauel, one of the new captains of Lvneel. As well as that I am your death.

Hexller laughed at Crauel. He was amused on how he looked and the way he spoke.

Hexller: Nyahaha! Excuse me sir, but are you really a captain? I mean, a clown suits you better.

Crauel: What! You insolent brat! Speaking to a captain like that!? You really deserve to die then!

Crauel took out two swords. He started slashing and swiping both swords in widly. He didn't seem strong. Hexller stood still to what'll happen. Then it hit him. Hexller stumbled backward trying to keep standing after the shock. His clothing became tattered and full of holes. Luckily enough, Hexller avoided being cut. He learned a valuable lesson anyway, never underestimate your opponent, ever.

Hexller: As always, leave this to me Flint.

Crauel: I'm sure your friend would have fun fighting these guards.

Enemy Status:
    Unitama
    Unitama

Character Profile

Post by Unitama Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:34 pm

Flint sighed.

"Why do you always get to fight the big guys.."

He mummbled as he quickly took down a three more guards with some quick jabs. Flint looked at all the seven guards who were still standing and started slow clapping.

"Congrats. You seven warriors are still.."

But he was quickly interrupted by two guards who attacked them. Flint dodged both the attacks by a hair. The blades flew close to his face as he jumped back.

"How rude. To interrupt my speech like that. You don't even know who you're fighting. I am the first mate of the Adamant pirates. The one with the fists of fury. The one and only!"

But again was Flint’s bragging interrupted by all the guards who attacks him at the same time. Flint ducked, dodged and jumped to not get cut but one sword sliced in his arm. A small cut appeared and blood came out of it. Flint turned at the guards and looked pissed.

"Fine, whatever... RANKYAKU!!"

He swiped his leg with high speed through the air and a cut appeared right where his leg had gone. The cut made of air flew to all the seven guards and hit them at the same time, sendinh them flying to a building. The cut hit the building too and sliced it right through the middle, making it break down.
    Hexisdabest
    Hexisdabest

Character Profile

Post by Hexisdabest Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:12 pm

Hexller: Your strength was quite shocking. I didn't know you were capable of actually fighting.

Crauel: Was that supposed to mock me!? You'll never keep up with me!

Crauel dashed and gave Hexller a huge swipe with his sword. Hexller dodged the blade and laughed with enjoyment. Right after he avoided Crauel's blades, Hexller jumped and pointed the tip of his staff towards Crauel's forehead. Mid air, Hexller stabbed Crauel in the forehead, making him stumble down.

Hexller: Is this really how Lvneel's captains fight? Nothing different to those we've killed before!

Crauel: You! Pffffftttt!!!

Crauel's face turned red with anger. Crauel jumped up with his swords at hand. Crauel slashed and swiped after another towards Hexller. Hexller dodged each attack with ease and a smile on his mouth. Hexllers smile seemed to intimidate Crauel even more. Crauel shouted.

Crauel: Take that stupid look on your face, now!

Hexller: What stupid look? You look stupid.

Crauel: Graaahhh!!

Just then, there were loud footsteps that seemed to come their way. As the group emerge from the crowd, Crauel grinned. It was a small group of 30 marines or so. The all wore the same marine uniform with swords and rifles at the ready. It was the reinforcement Lvneel's troops were waitng for.

Crauel: Looks like there's more who wants to play. I think your friend here is going to be even busier, since you won't be able to help him once I'm done with you!

Hexller: We'll see... Diamond.....

Unitama
    Unitama

Character Profile

Post by Unitama Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:23 pm

Flint was sitting against a wall and watching the fight between the two captains. He grinned as he saw the two clash. It wasn't his style the make thise duel a two vs one. That would just be too unfair. Suddenly the sound of footsteps came his way. He looked over at the side, the sound came from and lifted an eyebrow.

"Marines..."

He mummbled grumpy as he stood up and flipped his cap backwards. He spread his arms. A huge grin appeared on his face while all the marines stopped before him and aimed their guns at the pirate.

"Listen, you marine scum. You can't touch my captain without touching me. Becaue I am the great first mate from the Adamant pirates. The one and only...!"

"FIRE!"

A marine shouted. The guns all fired at Flint but he was gone. The marines looked shocked around them and suddenly saw Flint behinde them.

"Why can't I just say my freaking name. At this rate, I'll never be infamous."

He said. His eyes appeared to be glowing and he cracked his neck before charging into the fight.
    Hexisdabest
    Hexisdabest

Character Profile

Post by Hexisdabest Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:18 am

Hexller: Staff blades!

Diamond started to spread at Hexller's staff as blades of diamond started to form from each side. Hexller grinned at Crauel who seemed busy observing what he was doing. Crauel didn't know about Hexller's ability just yet. It was no suprise that he'll be shocked.

Hexller: Okay, I'll stop playing.

Crauel: What in the heavens are you talking about!?

Hexller: I could've killed you earlier. The same reason as to why your king should've sent stronger asses

Hexller charged at Crauel with his staff pointed at him, ready to pierce Crauel. Crauel tried to block but Hexller jumped over his head and landed on his back.

Hexller: Say hi to those previous captains.

Hexller spun his staff. The blade sliced Crauel's head off. Blood splattered as the headless body of Crauel slowly fell.
    Unitama
    Unitama

Character Profile

Post by Unitama Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:42 pm

"Man, you are brutal."

Flint said while he patted Hexller on the back. All the marines behinde him were all knocked out. Flint grinned.

"They were a piece of cake. All baffled by my Rokushiki skills."

He looked at the headless body and grapped the head from it, that layed a few feet next to it. Flint looked right into those lifeless eyes. Then he threw it on the ground and stomped on it with his foot.

"And my name is FLINT! FLINT UNITAMA! PUT ME ON A POSTER TOO!"

One final kick launched the head into the sea.

"That was needed. pffffooeee. So Captain. Where is the treasure and loot?"
    Hexisdabest
    Hexisdabest

Character Profile

Post by Hexisdabest Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:42 pm

Hexller: Brutal? That was just killing, with style.

Hexller walked over to Flint, kicking lifless marines on his way. Flint kicked Crauels head, launching it into the sea. It may seem brutal to others but Hexller wad just carried away in the fight. It happens all the time, he gets serious and scary in battle, then he gets all jumpy and jolly when it's done. Either way, he was happy it was over. Hexller took two bags from some stalls abandoned by the owners after the fight started. Hexller threw one of the bags towards Flint with a grin on his face.

Hexller: The loot? That huge gate behind you is an entrance to a bank, I'll handle it.

Hexller cut the bars clean with his staff blades. The bars fell and gave them entry. Hexller kicked the locked main door, sending it flying across the bank. On the end of the room there was a huge vault. Hexller eyed it with a big smile on his face.

Hexller: That's the vault they keep the gold. Carry as much as you can, it'll last us a decade before we waste em all.

Hexller ran towards the vault entrance and sliced open a huge cirlce, leaving only the vault's door's border. Inside, the room was blinding even with only one light bulb illuminating the room. Mountains of gold and precious jewelries stumbled upon them. Hexller rand and dove into ine of the heaps, stuffing the huge bag with gold.

Hexller: It was oh so rewarding! After you've gotten all that you can, lets run for the ship as fast as we can!

Unitama
    Unitama

Character Profile

Post by Unitama Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:04 pm

"Easy enough."

Flint said. He followed Hexller into the vault and started to stuff his bags full with gold. He grinned while looking at all this money. Would One Piece be bigger? Probably. But how much bigger? Would all this money be just a tenth of the glorious One Piece? Or maybe even less. Well, Flint thought, there is only one way to find that out. Get to the end of the grand line and find the damn thing.
    After a few minutes, the bag of Flint was full. The bag was two times as big as himself. He could handle the weight, that's for sure. But it was not an easy task to run with the huge bag on your body. After a little while, Flint figured out a way to hold the bag. The thing as strapped on his back, using rope found in town. He walked to the end of the vault and looked over his shoulder at Hexller.

"Ready Captain?"
    Hexisdabest
    Hexisdabest

Character Profile

Post by Hexisdabest Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:00 am

Hexller: Let's go!

Hexller held the gigantic bag high up. He wasn't even sure if it can even fit through the main door for it was at least twice as big as his body and five times heavier than him, but of course Hexller carried it with ease. He ran outside squeezing the bag out of the door with a few pieces of gold spilling out. Behind them, even more guards chased them. Hexller smiled at Flint,

Hexller: Don't mind these suicidal bitches, lets keep on going!

Hexller ran and ran up until he reached their ship. He can't believe on how much loot he got from just one heist, Two enormous bags filled with gold and some other random treasures. It's time for them to leave. Hexller jumped as Flint raised the anchors. Hexller waved at Lvneel one last time, smiling at the guards who desperately tries to shoot him from afar. It's time to start an even bigger journey

[END]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:28 pm