One Piece RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP is a new non-canon forum RP focused on building a strong active community.

Phoenix D. Jack has been promoted to Administrator, and Ray Ignazia has been promoted to Head Moderator.
We are currently still in a beta like phase, and still working out some kinks like fixing up the tasks and stat system - but those that stay with us will be rewarded with limited edition stuff.

2 posters

The Hell's Cry (Task lvl 1)

Leon L.H.
    Leon L.H.

Administrator- Developer/Chatbox Moderator- Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Limited Edition Donor- Novice- Mythical Zoan Fruit User- Player-

Lineage : Peacekeeper's Virtue

Beli Beli : 275283
    Task Points : 16
    Divine Coins :
    Race : Human
    Crew : Heaven's Winter
    Affiliation : Pirate

Character Profile
    Character Name: Hexel L Hellsing AKA The Red Piano
    Primary Skill: Akuma-Akuma No Mi; Model: Diablo
    Secondary Skill: Vengeance of Demon Slayers

The Hell's Cry (Task lvl 1) Empty The Hell's Cry (Task lvl 1)

Post by Leon L.H. Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:33 am

Task Info:

Hexel looked up to the sky and wondered why he accepted a job offer from Jack. He knows better that anything to do with Jack ends up bad. However, at his current state, Hexel needed all the help he could get.

The Pirate Island wasn't how it used to be. Then again Hexel only been to this place once and back in the days, well when he was little kid, this place seemed a lot more bigger and dangerous. As he walked, he noticed a cup of milk on top of a table with no one around. Hexel took the milk and started to drink it and sat on a balcony right infront of it to relax. At that time a young woman walked out from the building and in shock, she dropped her plate filled with delicious food. Hexel looked back and revealed his scarred face only to scare the woman into passing out.

"Oh my, I didn't mean to... ummm I should just leave...Thank you for the milk" said Hexel as he quickly left the scene.

As he was walking down the alley, he notices a person just standing there with no purpose. Hexel thought in his head that if he can ask for his cooperation, maybe the job will get done faster, and besides, if something goes wrong, he can always sacrifice someone to save himself. Although Hexel wasn't too sure if he could approach him or not, knowing his past, not everyone liked him. In fact, some tried to kill him too. However, there was no time to waste and Hexel approached him.

"Hello good sir, I see you just standing here with no purpose, if you like to earn quick money, mind helping this poor pirate out? I'll explain the si-" Hexel stopped and put his clown mask on. "ahhh where are my manners, I would like to formally introduce myself. I am Hexel L. Hellsing, and I am a clown hehehe" Once again, his psychopathic laugh filled the sky.
    Storm Runner
    Storm Runner

Administrator- Moderator- Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Captain- Paramecia Fruit User- Player-

Lineage : Vanquisher's Valor

Beli Beli : 32235
    Task Points : 2
    Crew : Infinite Horizon Pirates

Character Profile
    Character Name: Storm Runner Fūjin
    Primary Skill: Zūmu-Zūmu no Mi (Zoom-Zoom Fruit)
    Secondary Skill:

The Hell's Cry (Task lvl 1) Empty Re: The Hell's Cry (Task lvl 1)

Post by Storm Runner Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:55 am

Fujin stood leaning against the a wall that was at the entrance to an ally way, he kept tapping his fingers off his crossed arms as he sighed loudly. Fujin had no idea where he was he guessed that this was one of his uncles training sessions to help him become a pirate with the goal to get back to Dawn Island by himself and with out dying., he was about to turn and go stow away on a boat when a man walked up to him "Hello good sir, I see you just standing here with no purpose, if you like to earn quick money, mind helping this poor pirate out? I'll explain the si-" the man stopped talking briefly and put a clown mask on. "ahhh where are my manners, I would like to formally introduce myself. I am Hexel L. Hellsing, and I am a clown hehehe" The laughed and his psychopathic laugh filled the sky and soon Fujin began to laugh along with the clown and wiped a tear from his eyes "BWAHAHAHAHA! You're funny chuckles, you even made the sky laugh. I would help but I am nowhere to be found and I need to get back to dawn as the drunk most likely dropped me off here when I was sleeping." Fujin had a ridiculous grin on his face "After all its all apart of my training to become king of the pirates." Fujin then thought for a moment "Actually if you can help me find a way to Dawn, then I could be able to help.....so we got a agree, promise, thingy chuckles?" Fujin said to Hexel as he held out his had to shake upon there agreement.
    Leon L.H.
    Leon L.H.

Administrator- Developer/Chatbox Moderator- Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Limited Edition Donor- Novice- Mythical Zoan Fruit User- Player-

Divine Coins :

Character Profile

Post by Leon L.H. Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:14 am

Dawn island... thought Hexel as he saw the man offer his help in return for his. Hexel wasn't too sure how he could help this man get back to dawn, as he didn't have any gold on him too but for now, that is not the matter. The man offered his hand, and Hexel took it. As he shook the man's hand, both grind.

It is a beautiful day for them to cause little commotion at where they were. Hexel begun to explain the situation that he needs to find mine spies and eliminate them. Knowing this is the pirate island, Hexel didn't wanted some marines coming here and giving them a bullshit about some Justice that doesn't exist.

Meanwhile...

Drinnng drinnnng

"Capt! This is unit 3 A company...we have found two pirates,, they seem suspicious, we will look into them more. Over"

With short sentence, the marine hung up.

-----

"We only need to find about 15 marines.... and after we kill them, we can all go on our ways and of course I will help you"
    said Hexel as he let his hand go.
    Storm Runner
    Storm Runner

Administrator- Moderator- Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Captain- Paramecia Fruit User- Player-

Character Profile
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Storm Runner Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:22 pm

Hexel shook the Fujin's hand, he then begun to explain the situation that they needed to find Marine spies and eliminate them
    "We only need to find about 15 marines.... and after we kill them, we can all go on our ways and of course I will help you"
    Hexel said as he let go of Fujin's hand. "Hmmmm.....only fifteen seagulls to find and beat up......doesn't sound too hard. Fujin tilted his head sideways with his eyes closed, something he usually did when thinking "YOSH! So Chuckles how do we find them? Start a riot causing all our fellow black flags to join in leaving the seagulls watching in confusion?" Fujin then punch his palm "Then we can beat them up." Fujin smirked with a goofy grin on his face, then he could barely make out something was going "Drinnng drinnnng" in the background. Fujin then ran to where the sound was coming from though to those around him it would have looked like he had simply disappeared. He found himself behind a person talking to a snail. "Capt! This is unit 3 A company...we have found two pirates, they seem suspicious, we will look into them more. Over" then the man hung up "Why were you talking to a snail?...oh right your one of the seagulls....well then..." Before the marine spy could react Fujin had punched the marine spy in the face sending him into a near by wall "Zūmu-zūmu no Bullet!". Fujin then picked up the unconscious spy back to Hexel looking like he just appeared out of nowhere again "I found one!"

Skills used:
    Zūmu-zūmu no Bullet: duration: 1/1, cool-down 0/2

Last edited by Storm Runner on Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    Leon L.H.
    Leon L.H.

Divine Coins :

Character Profile

Post by Leon L.H. Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:41 am

Fujin started ask bunch of questions. Hexel was slowly getting annoyed by it, we'll to tell the truth, Hexel was never a patient person and because of it, Hexel was always action first questions later type of a guy. But since he did asked a question, it was only professional that he would answer them.

"Well, not exactly, see they are hiding -" before he could finish, Fujin walked off to somewhere only to find a marine who was supposedly on a snail talking to someone. Soon he walked back to Hexel with the marine and He informed that he found one, Hexel was surprised that he found the so quickly. But of course Hexel too had a pride therefore he didn't say anything nor did he showed sign of him being impressive by it. Hexel walked past Fujin, whispering to himself behind his mask how he was a show off. Now it was matter of his pride, it was a competition.

Hexel started to run towards they alley way, to be specific, a market place to find marines spys. Hexel looked around to find any sign of marines who might be hiding in the crowds. Suddenly he noticed a person who was looking at his direction. Hexel stared at the person, and soon that man looked up and immediately looked back down. He could fool others but not Hexel. Hexel walked towards the man and sat on the opposite side of the bench, only few ft. Away from the man.

Soon, the bench turned dark and the man feel ed fear.

"Oh aren't you a sneaky one..." whispered Hexel. Soon, the man caught on fire, covered in dark flame.

Hexel thought to himself. 13 more to go.
    Storm Runner
    Storm Runner

Character Profile
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Storm Runner Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:39 am

Fujin saw how Hexel walked away from him he followed Hexel to the market square and witnessed how he had quickly found a second marine spy which was soon followed by the man somehow catching on fire covering him in a dark flame. Fujin remembering how the man he had knocked out had spoken into a transponder snail he ran back to the unconscious body and took the transponder snail which upon closer inspection had the marines logo on it's shell, this gave Fujin an idea. He the proceed to turn on the transponder snail before he began to run his way through the crowds moving faster then the visible by those around him listening to the transponder snail. Whenever he ran passed someone that the snail gave off feed back next to he would search the person fast enough to see if they had a snail on them and if so what it looked. Through this method he found two more people with the similar transponder snails with the marines' logo on the shell, who he proceed to knock out and carry back to the ally way (being to fast to be noticed) where he had found the first one and began to pile up the bodies. Fujin the swiped a second one of the marines transponder snail before running back to Hexel who he tossed it too "Two more seagulls have been put down for a nap." After saying tis he went back to running through the crowd.

Skills used:
    Zūmu-zūmu no Bullet: cool-down 1/2
    Leon L.H.
    Leon L.H.

Divine Coins :

Character Profile

Post by Leon L.H. Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:11 pm

As the man's body caught on fire, screaming his lungs out, people from the market place started to notice and started to run away. This, of course, attracted some marines that were hiding in the shadows. One thing that Hexel knew for sure was that rookie marines will show emotion when one of their own gets killed. Hexel kept his position, sitting on a bench, humming to his favorite song he just made up in his mind. As bystanders run away, crying, Hexel could feel that chaos once again followed him from the Hell.

"you! Show me your hands!!"
    a marine with a sniper yelled out with his weapon pointed towards Hexel. Soon two more marines showed up.

"This bastard killed one of our own!! Just shoot him off!!"
    cried the man.

Hexel moved his hand and grabbed on to his blade, then released his hand and stood up, raising his hand like the marines have asked.

"One....Two...Three...Three marines..won't take me down..."

"Who the heck is this guy! Wait..I seen him before,,, on a wanted poster...." said the marine.

"Oh shit... we need more-"
    the marine was cut off before he was able to continue.

"Hellhounds!" said Hexel, and soon 5 hell hounds made of Darkness Flame jumped out from the ground and chased after these three marines.

Marines started to shoot towards hell hounds but bullets all went through them. Knowing that they were made of Hexel elements, darkness and fire, normal bullets won't work on them. Hexel, silently standing in the middle of all this chaos looked up the sky and smiled.

Soon, without any trace of life, three marines vanished silently. Hellhounds looked towards Hexel, looking for more.

"Seems like its raining..." said Hexel as the blood squirts out from these marine's body.

Skill used:

8/15
    Storm Runner
    Storm Runner

Character Profile
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Storm Runner Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:42 am

As Fujin knocked out and carried a spy back to the allyway he watched as he saw a man's body caught on fire, screaming his lungs out in turn causing people from the market place started to notice and started to run away. Though this seemed to attracted some marines that had been hiding in the shadows as he saw three more marines approach Hexel as he sat on a bench humming. As bystanders were runingn away crying a group of five marines approached him, Fujin pretending not to notice watched what Hexel and the three marines were doing
    "you! Show me your hands!!"
    a marine with a sniper rifle yelled aiming his rifle at Hexel, while the other two closed in one drawing a sword and the other a pistol. "This bastard killed one of our own!! Just shoot him off!!" cried the man. He watched Hexel raising his hand like the marines had asked. "One....Two...Three...Three marines...won't take me down..."
    "Who the heck is this guy! Wait...I seen him before,,, on a wanted poster...."  
    "Oh shit... we need more-"
    "Hellhounds!" the marine was cut off before he was able to continue by Hexel as he had sent hell hounds made of flames jumped out from the ground and chased after these three marines. Fujin sighed knowing how it was going to end with those marines as he then went back to the five marines that had now surrounded him "Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! It's five on one a little unfair?" He asked in a jokingly sarcastic voice as the marines opened fire on him, as if the bullets were moving in slow motion Fujin dodged with simple side steps, once they were out of bullets Fujin cocked back one of his legs as if he was about to kick something and it started to blur creating a wind tunnel around it before he preformed a three hundred and sixty degree spin kick causing the wind tunnel to extend and act like a whip blowing back all five of them five feet backwards slamming into walls and sending them to the ground unconscious.

Skills used:
    Zūmu-zūmu no Bullet: cool-down 2/2
    Zūmu-zūmu no Wind Whip: cool-down: 0/4

Spies Remaining: 3/15

Last edited by Storm Runner on Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    Leon L.H.
    Leon L.H.

Divine Coins :

Character Profile

Post by Leon L.H. Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:17 am

Hexel counted the bodies of marines they have took down and found out they only have few more left to go. The problem is finding them before the reinforcement shows up. Hexel knew for sure they were coming, but if they are any good at disguising themselves especially in this chaos, it would be pretty hard for them to find these marines. Of course that doesn't mean its going to be impossible. Hexel knew that these remaining marines have to stay somewhere and observe them so they can relay the information to the HQ. All they had to do is finding these guys.

Hexel looked at one of the Hell hounds he summoned and with his right hand, he pointed towards some direction. Soon, all 5 hell hounds started to run towards the direction. Hexel's eyes turned fiery as he stared at one direction behind his clowned mask. Hexel could somehow feel that there was a marine hiding in the shadow. See, shadow was his friend, darkness is his birthplace, therefore, anyone hiding in such place have no luck with Hexel.

It was almost towards the night time with little bit of sun light still shinning across the sea and the town. Hexel looked towards his partner in crime and walked off with out saying anything to him. Hexel still had that mentality that this was a competition. Hexel had to find remaining marines and had to show off to this guy or he wouldn't know how to feel. Probably will kill him.

Yes...kill...Hexel stopped and looked up the sky. Hexel wondered why he loved killing so much. Hexel leaned his body towards a wall and looked at his partner. Yes...Kill. Hexel finally decided to kill this person, cut off him now so he wouldn't become a problem later on.

Hexel started to walk towards the him, grabbing his blade with his right hand about to attack.

Meanwhile in the dark alley way, 5 hellhounds started to chew on something. Soon, the marine ball cap fall down to the ground with blood stain across the word justice.

remaining marines: 2/15
    Storm Runner
    Storm Runner

Character Profile
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Storm Runner Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:30 pm

Fujin noticed it was now sun set as there was no a small bit of sun light still shinning across the sea and the town after he watched Hexel point off in a direction in which the weird looking dogs then went as if they were in the middle of a hunt chasing after their prey. He witness Hexel look towards him which he smiled in return until Hexel walked off with out saying anything to him, Fujin then got confused when Hexel suddenly stopped and looked up the sky "Oy~! Chuckles are you all good?" he asked genuinely concerned for his fellow pirate but shrugged it off before he went back to searching for the last few marines using the transponder snail trick to help flush them out. Fujin quickly found them hiding down an alleyway connected to the now empty market square, he then proceeded to knock out both of them with a punch and a bicycle kick that was faster then they could see before he brought them back to the market square. He was about to address Hexel with a stupid grin on his face as he dropped the spies when he saw started to walk towards the him, grabbing his blade with his right hand about to attack. Fujin scowled showing his teeth as if he was an animal "Zūmu-zūmu no Double!" just as Hexel sword come down on Fujin he seemingly split into two as there now stood two Fujins in front of Hexel the first one grabbed Hexel's wrist hopefully stopping  Hexel from moving while the second one's fist seemed to turn black just as the second disappeared and reappeared right in front of Hexel's face sending a haki embedded fist towards Hexel's face faster then those around could see "SNAPP OUT OF IT HEXEEEEELLLLLL!!!!!"

remaining marines: 0/15

Skills used:
    Zūmu-zūmu no Double: duration: 1/2
    Zūmu-zūmu no Bullet (Busoshoku Haki imbedded): duration: 1/1, cool-down 0/2
    Busoshoku Haki: duration: 1/2
    Leon L.H.
    Leon L.H.

Divine Coins :

Character Profile

Post by Leon L.H. Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:50 am

Hexel noticed noticed a punch from his partner in crime. However, this wasn't any punch, it was punch made with a haki. One thing that will allow him to lose his energy off the bat. This was bad, Hexel could take the punch, just not the haki. If this directly would hit him, Hexel would surely fall to the ground and will remain powerless for few minute. This was bad. Hexel wasn't the type to fall to the ground like that but he had to do something.

"El Diablo!" yelled Hexel. Soon he grew his muscle and become bigger. He body started to changed into his hybrid demon form, gained 50 mroe pounds and grew 2ft more. This had to help him, at least enough to get him out from the situation.

El diablo:

Hexel quickly and swiftly pushed his body to his left, in hoping that he would dodge the punch and smashed his body towards a wall to his left. Since he was in his hybrid form, it didn't hurt him instead the wall crumbled and Hexel started to run away from the battle scene. Hexel was surely embarrassed but this wasn't the time for that sort of feeling. He almost got knocked out by that punch. He didn't realized Fujin was capable of such a thing, once again Hexel regretted his decisions and thought to himself to be modest next time when it comes to fighting.

Hexel kept running and running away from the scene, breaking walls down, crumbling people's houses. As he was running, people started to look towards his direction and screamed. What they saw wasn't a human who ate a Devil fruit, but a demon with darkness flame surrounding his body running away from something. With it's massive body, making thud noise Hexel continued. Re thinking about his plan.

Hexel finally stopped and hid behind a tall and thick tree, big enough to cover his body. Hexel then started to think how he will re approach Fujin and attack him. Surprise won't work since he will be in his best guard, close combat won't work since if he were to use haki, it would be bad for him and Hexel wasn't a good close combat fighter. Hexel whispered, maybe it was time for him to show his Devil Fruit power.
    Storm Runner
    Storm Runner

Character Profile
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Storm Runner Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:29 am

"El Diablo!" Hexel yelled and almost instently his muscle began to grow and become bigger his body began started to changed into what looked like hybrid demon form, gaining 50 more pounds and grew 2ft higher. Hexel then quickly pushed his body to his left dodging the punch and ended up smashed his body towards a wall to his left, the wall crumbled and Hexel started to run away from the battle scene breaking walls down, crumbling people's houses. As he was running, people started to look towards his direction and screamed. Fujin was left standing there with large sparkling eyes as if he was a five year old boy who just saw a cyborg mistaking it for a robot super hero "COOOOOOOOOOOL!!! the Fujin's said in sync until one fujin slapped the other one "OW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!"
    "Why are you saying he was cool? Why are going to be fighting Chuckles aren't we?"
    "Meh I just want to go home and finish Uncle Dio's training. Plus we will see him again someday."
    Fujin laughed with his doubled until it faded and there being only one of himself again he ran to the docks after looting the marines' bodys and quickly found a ship to Dawn Island where he paid the captain of that ship with the looted money and fell asleep on his ride back.

Skills used:
    Zūmu-zūmu no Double: duration: 2/2
    Zūmu-zūmu no Bullet (Busoshoku Haki imbedded): cool-down 1/2
    Busoshoku Haki: duration: 1/2

TASK COMPLETED

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:16 am