One Piece RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP is a new non-canon forum RP focused on building a strong active community.

Phoenix D. Jack has been promoted to Administrator, and Ray Ignazia has been promoted to Head Moderator.
We are currently still in a beta like phase, and still working out some kinks like fixing up the tasks and stat system - but those that stay with us will be rewarded with limited edition stuff.

Task; Free the captured marines!

Rylan the Prodigy
    Rylan the Prodigy

Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Player-

Lineage : Prince of Darkness

Beli Beli : 41013
    Task Points : 1
    Race : Human
    Crew : The Executioners
    Affiliation : Marine

Character Profile
    Character Name: Rylan Kura
    Primary Skill: Goro Goro no mi
    Secondary Skill:

Task; Free the captured marines! Empty Task; Free the captured marines!

Post by Rylan the Prodigy Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:16 am

Task details:

Rylan arrived yesterday in South Blue and was already summoned by the marines headquarters. He had no idea what he had done, he assumed he had done something wrong and they would complain about it, without any high hopes he head for the headquarters, he finally arrived in front of them and was led by two marine cadets to the room. Upon arriving he noticed that there were 4 people already in there, waiting for him as they reserved a seat for him with his name on it. He nervously walked to it and sat down, while not showing. He didn't knew any of them so he tried to stay formal and not show that he's nervous, one of the men slammed a newspaper on the table. "LAZARUS DEFEATS BLOOD GANG WITH UNKNOWN ACCOMPLICE!?"

Rylan was confused and didn't know what to think, one of the men with the blonde hair started speaking "Before we continue, let's introduce each others, shall we?" did he say smiling and laid his gaze upon the young man with a scar and blue hairs. "Huh? Me? I guess it can't be helped.. My name is Chris, I'm the leader of squad #64, we're a marine branch that is located in North Blue." did he say and he looked back at the man with blonde hair. "Ah, my name is Kise. I'm the leader of squad #52, our marine branch is located in South Blue and is very close to this headquarters." did he say smiling and he nodded at the old man sitting there quietly observing the conversation. "Oh yes. How rude of me.. My name is Leonardo, but call me Leonard."

By the time they all introduced each other, Rylan had already relaxed and didn't worry any more. "My name is Rylan, I'm currently a member of the 31st division. I'm currently not with my crew, only sailing alone for now." after that Chris pointed towards that newspaper. "How do you know Lazarus? Why didn't you capture him? He's a wanted man! He's worth 35 million beli!" He didn't know how to respond to that.. He lowered his gaze, "I didn't know he was a pirate, we both came into an agreement that we should stop the Blood Brothers as their intentions were bad." The old man smiled "Oh, well. It can't be helped now.. Let's talk about the subject I brought you here today, Rylan. Would you be so kind, Kise?"

Kise immediately stood up "Yes, sir! We brought you here because we acknowledged your strength, your incredible feat of defeating the Blood Brothers Gang has made you quite famous among us." Rylan blushed a little bit, but Chris was obviously annoyed by that  "Tsk. I could've taken them out too." Kise smiled "Yes, of course. But that's not the issue now, is it? As this morning the marine branch #42 have been kidnapped, they had an important letter with them. They were kidnapped by the revolutionaries and a pirate crew, we don't know their exact location. That's what you need to find out, if you accept this job you'll be rewarded greatly!" Rylan looked him in the eyes, "Okay, but do I do this alone?". Chris looked a little bit angry "Of course not, you're assigned because we have a different mission. You get your own squad with you and someone from Kise's crew, you get three days to finish this task. "

The old man smiled towards him, "If that's the case, I accept the job. I can start immediately right?" he stood up as Kise nodded to him. He exited the place immediately and head over to the sea as he saw the crew he was given by them, and a shady person with red eyes and blonde hair, Rylan looked over him "What's your name?" did he say curious, he looked back towards him. "My name is Mahiro. I'm here to help you on your mission." He smiled towards Mahiro. "Ah, that's good. Now everyone, set sail to East Blue!" did he command and everyone went in sync "Yeah!"

Rylan the Prodigy
    Rylan the Prodigy

Character Profile
    Secondary Skill:

Task; Free the captured marines! Empty Re: Task; Free the captured marines!

Post by Rylan the Prodigy Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:10 am

He was in his captain room, taking a nap after being days on the sea. They were almost out of resources, when he heard the magic words "Land within sight!" he was so happy to hear those words, he ran outside to see if it's true. And it was, they were sailing to an island, "What's that island there?" one of the marine guys walked towards Rylan and said "It's Dawn Island.", he was glad to hear that they already arrived to their destination. He wanted to wrap this mission up as soon as possible, the days he was on sea, he took this chance to learn everyone better. To see what they're good at, it was all needed for later when making a strategy.

When they finally were on land, he assembled all 9 marine squad members, and let one guard the ship. He split up the groups into groups of 4. One half was going to stock up, while the other half gathers information about the location of the captured marines. Mahiro and Rylan were grouped together, and they were just going to explore the island by them selves. He had a feeling Mahiro was strong, he could just sense his presence, so he felt safe with him. They entered a bar, and ordered something to drink, Mahiro ordered a big glass of wine, while Rylan only ordered a cold glass of water, they didn't enter the bars to drink, but to gather information. Most people tell their secrets when they're drunk, that's what Mahiro told Rylan earlier.

They sat there for hours but without luck, nobody knew anything. They finally stood up when it was night and headed back to the ship, to see what the other people got. It seems they were just as unlucky as nobody has anything to report,but they were lucky that they could restock and had plenty of food and water. Rylan looked up in the sky and thought that he only had 2 more days left to finish this mission, he thought it was plenty of time but needed to figure out where their base is. The next day he woke up early, when he woke up he drank some tea, to relax for a little bit. Not long after everyone woke up, except Mahiro. Rylan walked towards him and kicked him, he suddenly woke up "What was that for?!" did he yell, "It's late, we need to get moving.", he quickly obeyed Rylan's command and woke up and was ready to leave within 5 minutes after he commanded him.
    Rylan the Prodigy
    Rylan the Prodigy

Character Profile
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Rylan the Prodigy Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:15 am

Everyone lined up on the deck waiting for their captain, while waiting they had a map given to each of them and had to stay in groups of three except for a female named Anna, she stood alone. After a minute or two, Rylan finally came up, and held the same map as them. "As you can see, I've got a map here. It's split in 4 sections, A,B,C and D. Everyone will search through their section for a clue about the current mission. If you found a clue return to the deck and wait for everyone to come back. Now, I wish you all good luck." And he gave everyone the sign to move forward and complete their job as soon as possible.

Rylan and Anna walked slowly out of the ship and continued going to sector C, that was located in the junk yard, upon arriving there it looked kind of dead. The citizens looked dead and filthy, they showed almost no emotion besides despair. Anna was a little bit frightened by them and walked closer to Rylan. After looking around for a good hour or so and trying to question the citizens it was no good. They didn't speak at all and it didn't look like a good hiding place either so the returned to the ship, they were the first group to arrive there. Rylan went back inside his room to rest up and Anna did some extra shopping for herself. After 2 hours, Anna came running towards him while he was sleeping "Rylan wake up! We found their location!!" did she said excited and was jumping on his bed.

He woke up shocked and immediately fell of his bed "What? What ar- WHERE IS IT?!" did he yell and she pointed towards the deck. Apparently Mahiro's group found them, "We found their location, some of the guards couldn't keep their mouth shut, so t was rather easy finding it for us. Anyway, it's located in Edge Town, it's in a big old mansion. It doesn't look like anyone would live there. As it can break apart any second now.." Rylan's face expressed relieve as he still has 2 days to finish this up and he already knows their location. He looked towards the sky and noticed it was going to be a good day, and he looked at his temporary crew. "Okay, let's do this. Everyone gather your weapons, we're going IN!" the rest of the crew weren't surprised ad went along with it. "Yeah, let's teach them what happens when you mess with the marines!" He smiled at that comment and already waited on the deck while everyone was gathering their weapons.
    Rylan the Prodigy
    Rylan the Prodigy

Character Profile
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Rylan the Prodigy Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:42 am

Not much longer they arrived in front of a gate, behind the gate was a huge mansion, the mansion looked pretty old but nothing that would fall apart any second. They looked through it suddenly the revolution army arrived, they gave a warning shot "Get out, or die." Rylan's crew took position and spread out aiming their guns at them, starting a gun fight. Mahiro and Rylan were the only ones that weren't armed, suddenly he grabbed his hand and started flying in the air, it didn't really look like flying but more like jumping in the air. This looked like the martial arts the marines are trained on, he was surprised to see Mahiro had such mastery of it, he effortlessly dodged the bullets.

Rylan looked down and yelled towards his men "Don't worry guys, we'll be back in second!", they finally arrived through the window on the bottom floor. "We better split up, that'll finish this quicker and they don't look so tough anyway." did he say with a great confidence in his skill. He agreed with his idea and both went their separate way, not much longer Rylan appeared in front of a bathroom, he went to the toilet and washed his hands. At the same time some other person was washing his hands. It looked like a man in his late 30s and had a weird green hair. They looked at each other, they were both shocked, immediately after that their eyes connected.

The person with the green hair seemed to harden his fist with the ground and engulfed his fist with stone and smashed it right into Rylan's face. "Brat, I don't know who you are but you're no match for me. They call me Kurisu of the Mountain due my Clay Clay no mi!" The hit hurt his face but still managed to stand up..barely. Kurisu didn't wait any longer and continued punching Rylan with both fists in the face, smashing him against the wall. His hands and feet were bind against the wall due Kurisu's Clay Clay powers. He started heavily bleeding from his head and from several parts of his body, he looked dead and was stopped screaming when fists hit him. "HAHAHAHA, weakling. And I thinking you would be a challenge, that's what I get from having high hopes when fighting a kid. Oh, well.." he washed his hands again because they were covered in blood and spit towards Rylan and walked away.

----
    Approximately when the fight Kurisu vs Rylan started was also the same time Mahiro started fighting vs Katio

Mahiro used Rankyaku to draw attention towards him, so he could take them out, but after making so much noise and destroying most rooms on the bottom level he found it suspicious that nobody had come up to them yet. He suddenly tensed up as he heard something. It was the sound of something flapping it's wings. The sound was coming from behind, when he found out it's too late. A giant bat man was standing behind Mahiro and suddenly screeched, he quickly covered his ears but it wasn't enough. As he was sent flying back and sent into the next room, the bat used the same screech on the ceiling to create an opening and exit.

Mahiro was already on to him and used Geppo to follow him, the bat man was too fast for him and couldn't keep track. They suddenly arrived in a dark room, "Shit I was s-" a sound wave hit him and send him flying back, The bat continued slamming sound waves into him until he couldn't hear any more and finished it up by compressing the sound in his mouth creating a mini bomb and exploding it right into the face of Mahiro, leaving him unconscious on the ground. His clothes were ripped and looked like he wouldn't be fighting any more.
    Rylan the Prodigy
    Rylan the Prodigy

Character Profile
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Rylan the Prodigy Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:12 pm

Meanwhile in front of the mansion:

The group marine squad assigned to Rylan were still holding their own, they split up into groups of 2 and started fighting the pirates from a distance while shooting at them, their main reason for doing this is to win some time until Mahiro or Rylan finish up their business and help them out. The battle was going up equally until something disrupted their battle. A giant earth dragon with spikes on his back smashed open the door of the mansion. The Dragon roared, and locked his eyes on the marines, on his back was Kurisu.

The Dragon held open his mouth an seemed to inhale a lot of air, one of the marine squad yelled "RUN EVERYONE! WE NEED TO TEMPORARY RETREAT!"  they all were now in panic. Trying to figure out what to do, but the Dragon didn't wait for them. He was done preparing his attack and shot several boulders out of his mouth towards Rylan's squad, they desperately tried to dodge the boulders but it was a futile effort. Kurisu laughed at their pathetic effort "Hahaha, you guys are weak. Like the other guy I beat up earlier." upon hearing those words they lost their motivation to continue fighting. "That means.. Rylan or Mahiro was beaten.. What chance.. do we have..?" did Anna say crying.

Mahiro was still laying down on the ground, he regained his conciousness when Anna left, he stood up. He heard some weird noise and the ground shaking. He quickly ran towards the window, he saw that a huge dragon was attacking his team. He didn't think twice and jumped from the window and used Geppo reverse to increase his speed. When the Earth Dragon wanted to squash his team, Mahiro quickly used Rankyaku and left a huge scar on it's back. "Guys, leave now. I can take care of this." did he command them, the squad was doubting at first.. But agreed later on, the Dragon continued shooting boulders and mud at Mahiro. He needed to use almost every ounce of strength combined with Rankyaku to stop it from hitting him or his squad. "Eh.. You're not half bad. You're at least better than the other guy.. Clygon, cease fire. I'll take care of him." and he jumped from his dragon and stood in front of Mahiro.

They stood there watching each other, Mahiro quickly made his move and shot several Rankyaku shots towards Kurisu. He dodged most of his shot effortlessly. He smashed his right hand into the ground "Clay Clay SPIKE!" and a line of clay spikes shot out of the ground, he jumped in the air using Geppo, Kurisu looked up in the air. "Don't do it! I want to fight him fair.." he was confused and thought he was talking non sense. Behind him the guy with the Bat Bat no Mi was there and "Bat Bat Sonic BOOM" and shot sound waves to Mahiro which sent him flying back into the ground. When he hit the ground he bounced up a little bit Kurisu ran towards him and enhanced his feet with his clay power and kicked him back up. The bat guy shot him back down, they were treating him as a ball. He couldn't do anything but scream in pain, hoping they would show mercy and let him out. But no, they continued kicking him up and down.

She hated the idea of them dying here and felt useless. She didn't know what to do.. Without thinking she quietly ran into the mansion searching for Rylan and Mahiro. She didn't want them to die, when she headed back inside she could see that the mansion was a mess, one thing was clear that there was a fight here. She saw some deformed walls and went that way into the bathroom, she was shocked to see what happened there. She closed her eyes and fell down, tears were flowing down. She saw Rylan's face and clothes all covered in blood, and it looked like he was crucified in the wall. She ripped some of her clothes to stop the bleeding around his head and body.

The pain on his head made Rylan open his eyes, he first had no idea what happened. Then his memories shot back in an instant. Lightning burst from his body, he re-opened his eyes and they were glowing red. He was never this mad, he wanted to restore his honour, at all cost. "Now let's find Mahiro and we'll ge-" he interrupted her. "Leave now, I'm about to kill some people." did he say extremely cold. He noticed he was still stuck in the wall, immediately after that lightning started erupting from his body and it shattered the wall effortlessly. He rips his toga apart and gives it to Anna to cover up herself, he then hears what's happening outside. He couldn't contain his anger any more and blasted off outside leaving huge holes in the mansion, all that was left was little lightning sparks here and there and the sound of lightning moving away which caused Anna to be sent flying back.

In his head
    "Let me give you power.. Power to defeat them" Rylan couldn't see anything but an empty dark room, everything was dark except for a little light that was shining. "I can give you anything you want.. You just have to lend me your power.." Rylan was extremely angry and couldn't hold his anger any more. The dark force was tempting him.. he stick out his hand and a purple light started fusing with him. "AAAAAAAAAA!!" he was screaming in agony he didn't resist the dark energy and instead let it take him over. A little explosion happened and he was clad in a dark purple aura, his eyes were now glowing red, they illuminated the dark room, "Now that we're together.. we can beat them.. No. We'll kill them!" Rylan repeated after him "We'll kill them!"

Back into reality
    His lightning had a different color, it was blue at first but now it had a little red glow over it, and it was now more destructive than it was first. His hair also had a little red glow over it which made it seem like he had purple hair, his voice was way more deeper than it was first. It seemed like he was a whole new person, when he arrived into the battlefield he saw two people beating up Mahiro, he got furious and came towards Kurisu and sent him flying back (Shooting him back towards the mansion), and hold on to Mahiro. He had the urge to kill him, but managed to hold his own as he threw him towards his squad. He faced the zoan guy alone.
    Rylan the Prodigy
    Rylan the Prodigy

Character Profile
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Rylan the Prodigy Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:58 am

When he threw Mahiro towards his marine crew he faced the zoan devil fruit eater alone, before he was going to give him fully his attention he wanted to order his crew quickly "Guys, I order you guys to leave and treat Mahiro's wounds,now. Don't worry about Anna, she's with me." He threw his gaze at the zoan guy "Hehe, it seems like you want to have the same beat down as your friend. Well if that's what you want.. I can give it to you!" Rylan was extremely pissed off right now and couldn't deal with any trash talking. He immediately blasted of towards his opponent, he threw a punch towards the zoan guy and was counting for a clean hit. Until the zoan guy suddenly disappeared from his eye sight.

He was confused and was searching all over the place, the bat appeared behind him and sent him down with his echo powers. He was sent into the ground but didn't care about that. He looked at the bat zoan, "Lightning Strike Armor", without wasting his breath lightning started erupting from his body, his hair spiked up a little bit and his body was glowing. He had now a blue lightning aura around his body. "Now, go into your true form, it's no fun defeating you like that." the bat guy was surprised to hear that. "Eh, you know about my 2nd form? That's a first.. Well, then. Let's do this!" his body suddenly started deforming he was regaining his human body type, he suddenly changed into a pale male with abnormal large teeth. "They call me, Dracula!"

After he finished that sentence, Rylan immediately jumped towards his opponent and landed a punch, which sent him flying back. "Lightning Spear." he quickly held his hand in front of him and sent out a lightning spear towards his opponent and it connected with Dracula. The spear prevented him from going any further "Aah. You little..." Rylan closed his hand which caused the spear to explode within Dracula's body. He opened his mouth and sent out a screech in the air, it caused Rylan to close his ears with his hands and let down the spear. He backed up and created distance between them, suddenly a group of bats were flying towards Dracula. "Yes.. YES, NOW UNITE WITH ME!" did he yell, he used his bat powers to fuse with the bats and reshaped himself yet again.

This time into a bigger and stronger bat/human like creature. It was like a mix between them, when that happened Kurisu joined up with his earth dragon, Clygon. They now stood in front of Rylan, the dragon closed a little bit in and roared in front of Rylan's face. His furious look still remained and didn't bat an eye, he looked the dragon right in the eyes, his red eyes were still glowing. "Well, how about you quit and join our crew?!" did Kurisu laugh, he looked Kurisu in the eyes, he walked towards him, he held out his arm to his side and lightning started flowing from his shoulder to his hand, creating a lightning sword. "It looks like I'll be slaying a dragon and a vampire tonight." did he say taunting them. Kurisu and Dracula didn't like his respond, as you could see as their head turned red. Dracula quickly shot a few sound waves towards Rylan.

Techniques used: Lightning Strike Armor, Lightning Spear and Lightning Sword.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:13 pm