One Piece RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP is a new non-canon forum RP focused on building a strong active community.

Phoenix D. Jack has been promoted to Administrator, and Ray Ignazia has been promoted to Head Moderator.
We are currently still in a beta like phase, and still working out some kinks like fixing up the tasks and stat system - but those that stay with us will be rewarded with limited edition stuff.

4 posters

Drinking Meeting Of Fate [Open]

Kanzaki
    Kanzaki

Moderator- Rank 1- Player-

Beli Beli : 16031
    Affiliation : Pirate

Character Profile
    Character Name: Gean Kasme
    Primary Skill: Swordsmen ship
    Secondary Skill: Tori-Tori no mi

Drinking Meeting Of Fate [Open] Empty Drinking Meeting Of Fate [Open]

Post by Kanzaki Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:02 am

Gean sits at the bar in a bar called the sea's bounty. "Give me a scotch." Gean tells the bartender. A man next to Gean says "Little lady you cant handle something like scotch." "Why don't you come down to my place and have some fun!" Gean punches the man that sends the man a few tables down. "I have no patience for drunken men." "Or men that think women are inferior." the bartender puts down Gean's scotch. "She hands him the money and start drinking it. The man gets up and walks back over to her and yells "Listen here girly women can never be as strong as men!" He then throws a punch at Gean. Gean dodges it then drinks the rest of her scotch. She then stands up and throws a punch that sends him across the room. "Listen here i don't give a damn what ever the hell you think how strong you are but ill kick your ass every time you come up to me, Got it!" Gean then sits down an orders another scotch.
    Hexisdabest
    Hexisdabest

Moderator- Rank 1- Paramecia Fruit User- Player-

Lineage : Will of the Adventurer

Beli Beli : 88774
    Task Points : 7
    Race : Human
    Crew : Adamant Pirates

Character Profile
    Character Name: Alexander Hexller
    Primary Skill: Daia Daia no Mi
    Secondary Skill: Uchikudaku Bojutsu

Drinking Meeting Of Fate [Open] Empty Re: Drinking Meeting Of Fate [Open]

Post by Hexisdabest Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:12 pm

Hex has just returned to civilization, it has been a year since he had seen this many people. He missed the food and drinks of the city, compared to what is available in an isolated island. Although the big execution flatform was something everyone who visits Loguetown notices first, a bar on the corner of the town caught his attention first, mainly because of the "Free Meal Monday Morning" sign. He entered the bar with a big grin on his face. There were turned tables and fallen chairs, the place was a wreck. He saw a man who seems to be very angry slowly standing up as he crunched his knuckles. The man has an angry glare at a girl who was drinking by the bar, it seems impossible that a girl can knock a big man down like nothing, but who knows this days. Hexller takes his staff out and extends it blocking the man from further moving. He trained a lot in the island, he was not afraid of what may happen.

Drunk Man: What's your problem kid!? You wanna take on me too, huh!? Get your stupid stick from my front or my fists would be the last thing you see!

Hexller: Is that so? Is there a problem here? You see, I want to eat, I'm hungry. You won't want to fight me when I'm hungry.

Men around them stood up as well as they all looked angry at Hexller. The girl at the counter seems to have no care or whatsoever on what was happening. The girl took a long loud sip on his mug.
    Leon L.H.
    Leon L.H.

Administrator- Developer/Chatbox Moderator- Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Limited Edition Donor- Novice- Mythical Zoan Fruit User- Player-

Lineage : Peacekeeper's Virtue

Beli Beli : 275283
    Task Points : 16
    Divine Coins :
    Crew : Heaven's Winter

Character Profile
    Character Name: Hexel L Hellsing AKA The Red Piano
    Primary Skill: Akuma-Akuma No Mi; Model: Diablo
    Secondary Skill: Vengeance of Demon Slayers

Post by Leon L.H. Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:49 pm

It's been awhile since Hexel visited Longuetown. His been in town for several days, and before he decided to leave the island, Hexel decided to eat a nice meal before his depart. Hexel went to his favorite bar, once owned by a person name Lucky, The Sea's Bounty. Last time he heard about Lucky, he got into some bad business and well, no body seen him since then. Now the Tavern is owned by a lady name of Lady Love. Hexel never met her and don't have such connection with her to get free drink of milk, therefore, Hexel was going through his pockets for any gold for it. And as lady of Luck would have it, Hexel found just enough gold to get a cup of milk.

Hexel walked into the Tavern only to find there is a commotion going on between a man and a woman, soon joined by another man. With a sigh, Hexel sat on the far right side of the counter and lifted his hands, signing to the bartender that he was ready to order.

"What can I get you today sir?" said the lady.

"Well, I'll take a cup of milk, since that is all I can afford" said Hexel as he smiles, but all it did was creep the bartender out.

"Yes....sir...right away...." said the lady as she walked away in haste.

'Well this is what happens when I try to be nice' thought Hexel.

Hexel looked at the commotion which was still going on and wondered what the outcome will be. Soon his milk came out followed by large plates full of meat and sea food.

"oh what is this I didn't order-" Hexel was stopped by a the Lady.

"On the house, from Lucky and besides, we are giving out free meal today"

"Oh...so his alive and well eh... tell him I'll come visit him later,,,when well when no ones around" said Hexel as he smiled again and started to eat his food while watching the drunken girl, an angry man, and another man who just joined the commotion.
    Crashing Stride
    Crashing Stride

Rank 1- Player-

Beli Beli : 2501
    Affiliation : Revolutionist

Post by Crashing Stride Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:17 am

The wall of the bar's back entrance began to distort slightly before they suddenly exploded as bricks turned to dust causing a large dust could to flew through the bar once the smoke cleared there stood a tall, muscular man with shoulder-length usually kept, slicked back orange hair and a stubbly beard. The man's attire was rather simple; he wore a long, black, high-collared and tattered cloak with shoulder plates; around his waist is a simple belt. Strider also wear loose-fitting dark pants, complete with an armoured waist-guard bearing plates similar to the ones on his shoulders, tucked inside simple boots. His high-collared coat covered his arms and upper torso that wasn't covered by the armoured waist-guard. Not noticing the giant hole he had just made next to the bar's back door the man walked over to the bar and sat down next to a girl who was drinking scotch. All the eyes in the bar followed his movements with faces of disbelief. The man looked around the bar as if he had just woken up from a nap seeing a large layer of dust everywhere along with some rubble from the bricks all over the floor. "Man.....it's been years since I been here.....they really let this place go down hill...." he waved over the bartender "Hey Phil, can I have a bottle of whisky, scotch and rum?" the bartender sighed as he brought over what the man asked for "Just clean up once your done Strider and if the marines arrive here while your drinking, I don't know you." Strider poured a few shots of the whiskey before looking at the hole in the wall next to the back door "huh.....wait did I do that?"
    Kanzaki
    Kanzaki

Character Profile

Post by Kanzaki Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:59 am

Gean finishs her drink then look at the man that made the hole in the wall. "Huh.....wait did I do that?" "If you dont even notice holes you make yourself the you either blind or a complete Idiot." "Even then you must be completely ignorant to then ignore the damage it made." She then orders another bottle of scotch and looks at the damages. "In all honesty i think your just stupid, i cant think of any other way you would of blown a hole in the wall and not notice the damage you did." "But that's nothing new i know a decent bit of idiots that i cant even remember all there names." The mans drinks get put in front of him then the bartender starts making her drink. "The thing is in this world even if your an idiot it doesn't matter as long as your strong enough to fight the problems you make, even if it means risking other peoples lives." "Now im just going off on a rant that i wont even remember after today HAHAHAHAHA! "But enough of that, Lets just drink in peace and hope the navy dont show up because of you."
    Gean then chugs down her drink and her next one being fairly drunk she then orders another one but when the bartender doesn't give her one She shouts "Stop being a prissy and give me another one!"
    Hexisdabest
    Hexisdabest

Character Profile

Post by Hexisdabest Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:12 pm

Hexller knocks the drunk man unconscious after punching him for the 20th time straight on his face, Hexller wiped the blood from his hands. A loud noise caught his attention as a man entered from a hole he just made. Hexller did not put his attention towards it too much and ignored what just happened. There has been already many thing happening in such a short time, yet he hasn't even ate yet. Hexller looked back at the man he just beaten.

Hexller: Much better, now for the meal!

Hexller approached the counter and gave the bartender a big smile. Sat down next to a man sitting on the far right corner of the counter. The man was wearing weird clothing, the man made a creepy smile at Hexller, Hexller smiled back happily at the man. He raised his hands to signal the waiter.

Hexller: Give me a free meal please! Any will suffice!

Hexller took a tight grip of his spoon and fork. He stared at the man on his side wondering what in the world is he. The man made another creepy big smile.
    Kanzaki
    Kanzaki

Character Profile

Post by Kanzaki Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:24 am

OOC : Leon has failed to post in the amount of time given which is 48 hours = 2 days so now it is strides post.
    Crashing Stride
    Crashing Stride

Rank 1- Player-

Beli Beli : 2501
    Affiliation : Revolutionist

Post by Crashing Stride Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:26 am

"If you dont even notice holes you make yourself the you either blind or a complete Idiot. Even then you must be completely ignorant to then ignore the damage it made." the girl told Strider before she ordered another bottle of scotch and looks at the damage he had unknowingly caused. "In all honesty i think your just stupid, i cant think of any other way you would of blown a hole in the wall and not notice the damage you did. But that's nothing new i know a decent bit of idiots that i cant even remember all there names." The bartender started making the girls drink when he waved him off and passed over his bottle of scotch to her. "The thing is in this world even if your an idiot it doesn't matter as long as your strong enough to fight the problems you make, even if it means risking other peoples lives. Now im just going off on a rant that i wont even remember after today HAHAHAHAHA! But enough of that, Lets just drink in peace and hope the navy dont show up because of you."
    Gean then chugs down her drink and her next one being fairly drunk she then orders another one but when the bartender doesn't give her one She shouts "Stop being a prissy and give me another one!" Strider began to laugh "You know what you got a sharp tongue and a short temper for such a pretty young lady...I like your attitude!" Strider was about to chug down his bottle of whiskey when he remembered the hole he made, "First things first." he said getting up and grabbing a brush to the corner and brushed up the rubble pushing it over to the wall using only one hand. Once it was all gathered he knelt down and placed his hand on it where the rubble looking like it turned into a liquid, flowed into the hole and solidified once again. Strider then walked back over to the girl sitting down next her, when he noticed the newspaper. As he picked it up a number of pirate wanted posters one of which caught his eye, upon picking it up he smiled before placing it down on the bar top and taking the bottle of whiskey him "Hey kid if you want some work that's going to piss off the marines come find me!" Strider told the girl before walking through the wall and destroying it once again. The wanted poster on the bar top showed a picture of a young adult with white spiked hair and it read the name "STORM RUNNER FUJIN", behind the bar there was a series of wanted posters framed along the wall one of with read "THE DARK CHAMPION: AKIKO D. STRIDER" with a picture of the man that had just left the bar.
    Hexisdabest
    Hexisdabest

Character Profile

Post by Hexisdabest Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:56 pm

Loguetown was only the start of his ventures. He is now planning to be a pirate, to join a crew. He was hoping he can do all of his plans immediately, that nothing would go on his way. Hexller finished his food and now stood up after finishing his plate. Some of the men around the bar are glaring angrily at Hexller, observing all of his actions. He looked around the area to see them all glaring at him. Hexller thought that his plans might have to wait for later, something is about to happen. Hexller burped loudly as he stood. Hexller stretched and yawned. He waved at the bartender who was busy serving the drunk girl some more liquor.

Hexller: Ahhhh! It feels good to eat! Although it's only one plate. I can eat more later but now I have to go. Thanks for the free meal sir, I have to go now!

Bartender: Sure lad! Have a nice day!

Hexller walked towards the door of the bar. After Hexller exited the place, some of the men inside the bar followed him out, all with an angry glare at him. Hexller stretched once more and yawned.

Hexller: It feels good to be back.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:22 pm