One Piece RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP is a new non-canon forum RP focused on building a strong active community.

Phoenix D. Jack has been promoted to Administrator, and Ray Ignazia has been promoted to Head Moderator.
We are currently still in a beta like phase, and still working out some kinks like fixing up the tasks and stat system - but those that stay with us will be rewarded with limited edition stuff.

3 posters

Trouble, Indeed. [Open]

Azure Snow
    Azure Snow

Administrator- Moderator- Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Captain- Senior- Novice- Player-

Lineage : Legacy Of A Legend

Beli Beli : 40516
    Task Points : 5
    Divine Coins : 10
    Race : Human
    Crew : Heaven's Winter
    Affiliation : Shichibukai

Character Profile
    Character Name: Azure D. Snow
    Primary Skill: Heaven Nōdachi Style
    Secondary Skill: Gun Blade Style

Trouble, Indeed. [Open] Empty Trouble, Indeed. [Open]

Post by Azure Snow Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:21 am

"Captain! Logue Town is in sight!" a rather large fellow exclaimed as he made his way down from the crows nest. The sea seemed to be calmer than usual and white clouds Floated freely in the Blue Skies. It had been hell the last six or so months aboard the Kings Grace, New sailors running around like a chicken with its head slashed off, the food was never properly cooked- most of the time over cooked or worse, burned to a crisp. Even the captian of the vessel was a complete fool for never noticing such a high bountied Pirate aboard his own ship.

"Good Job! we will gather supplies as soon as we make it to the port!" the bearded captain laughed with a jolly smile on his messed up face. he was no pirate, nor a marine, The thing was, This captain was a Bounty hunter which made things all the more humorous. "All hands on Deck!" The captain shouted with pride. The sailors and fellow bounty hunters scrambled to obey their captains command and As the last man got in line the captain began to speak. "It has been a hard year and a half for all of us, we had lost many crew mates to countless pirates and outlaws but we have come out on top this time! Im so--" The captains words were interrupted by the sound of boots coming up the wooden stairs to the main deck. *Step--Step--Step* The noise echoed through the area which made it hard to stay at attention. The captain glared and put his hand on his pistol which was sticking out of his pants in an awkard fashion.

"Who dares walk in while i speak!!" The captain pointed his pistol quickly at the Woman who appeared before him. Her eyes were closed as she made her way to the top step, her midnight Blue hair and Moon light colored clothing waved in the gentle breeze. Strapped to her back was Two Nodachi that were nearly too big for her size and as she opened her eyelids to reveal the color of her nature the captain dropped his gun and opened his mouth. The color of the womans eyes was the Purest of Crimson, which triggered the captains memory. This was no normal Woman, This was none other than the Infamous Pirate Captain, Azure D "Crimson" Snow.

Azure Smiled as the captain nearly drooled all over the deck. She walked closer looking around at all the petrified faces and glares. She Soon released Silver light, Her Legendary Nodachi from its sheath and when she was close enough to the Petrified captain she slit his throat with ease. The crew was stunned but in those moments made a choice to either join Captain Snow or die. it was easy to take a ship when you were a Supernova and even easier to gain a crew to fight for you. "I am in command now.. Full speed ahead.. I want to be at the docks in 10 minutes." Azure slashed the blood off her blade and went straight to the helm of the ship where she waited impatiently to get to the docks.

Leon L.H.
    Leon L.H.

Administrator- Developer/Chatbox Moderator- Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Limited Edition Donor- Novice- Mythical Zoan Fruit User- Player-

Lineage : Peacekeeper's Virtue

Beli Beli : 275283
    Task Points : 16
    Divine Coins :
    Affiliation : Pirate

Character Profile
    Character Name: Hexel L Hellsing AKA The Red Piano
    Primary Skill: Akuma-Akuma No Mi; Model: Diablo
    Secondary Skill: Vengeance of Demon Slayers

Trouble, Indeed. [Open] Empty Re: Trouble, Indeed. [Open]

Post by Leon L.H. Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:51 pm

Hexel was finally a Supernova. Of course his name was now famous across the land, which meant, more strong foes will come after him. Hexel arrived at Longuetown after long journey. Hexel put on his clown mask once again and walked down the street. As he was walking, he noticed little kids with ice creams in their hand running around. Oh how he wish he could get some free ice cream, of course like always, he doesn't have money to buy any. Hexel looked up the sky only to find a beautiful scenary, the sun covering the sky with its warmth, like a mother hugging her child.

"All hands on Deck"

Hexel heard a loud echo coming from the dock. Hexel decided to check it out, this time he was just going to check it out

---3 days later in unknown island, coast of Longuetown---

"Ahhhh! this bastard!" yelled out a man.

"Hehehehehe, well, I just need a ship so I can go to the town! I was asking nicely, see you should be lucky, I gave you three chances to - oh wait... I didn't ask in first place did I?" said the man with clown mask.

"Opps my bad...well, can I borrow your ship?"

"Bastard you already got our ship!" said another man as he coughed up some blood.

"Ohh...you guys...so nice.... well I am off!" said the man as he jumped on to the boat and set sail.

Soon, fire covered the small portion of the forest where three men were tied to the tree. Scream of these three men filled the sky, echoing across the ocean.

"Well..this is more like a boat then a ship....oh well as long as it allows me to get to where I need to go" said the man.

---Longuetown---

As Hexel got closer and closer to the ship he saw a familiar face. Azure Snow, his former captain, and another SuperNova. Hexel was about to say something out loud but decided not to but instead, he let out a smile with darkness flame coming out from his mouth and stood behind a crate, leaning against it.

Hexel noticed how fast it was for her to steal the ship. Once again, her reputation hit the sky and Hexel, watched her from the distance.
    Crashing Stride
    Crashing Stride

Rank 1- Player-

Lineage : Will of the Adventurer

Beli Beli : 2501
    Affiliation : Revolutionist

Post by Crashing Stride Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:54 pm

A tall, muscular man with shoulder-length usually kept, slicked back orange hair and a stubbly beard walked out from the alleyway and onto the docks. The man's attire was rather simple; he wore a long, black, high-collared and tattered cloak with shoulder plates; around his waist is a simple belt. Strider also wear loose-fitting dark pants, complete with an armoured waist-guard bearing plates similar to the ones on his shoulders, tucked inside simple boots. His high-collared coat covered his arms and upper torso that wasn't covered by the armoured waist-guard. The man stopped walking once he reach the end of one of the harbour's many piers, he the proceeded to pull out two wanted posters featuring two rookie pirates. One showed a young man in his early twenties with icy blue eyes wearing a tattered blue hoodie and brown linen shorts carrying a wooden staff., the name on the wanted poster read "THE LIVING WINTER JACK FROST". The second picture was of a teenager with spiked snow white hair and sky blue eyes wearing what looked like a wearing a lime aloha shirt that was covered in a floral pattern, a crimson bandana, pilot goggles and fingerless gloves. Stider sighed as he smiled looking up from the posters and out to sea "Man.....even after all we did to separate them from birth they still end up causing trouble and taking after their mother....way ago boys keep following your dreams...we will see each other in the future...." he didn't even notice the ship that docked next to him as he spoke aloud to himself.
    Azure Snow
    Azure Snow

Administrator- Moderator- Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Captain- Senior- Novice- Player-

Lineage : Legacy Of A Legend

Beli Beli : 40516
    Task Points : 5
    Divine Coins : 10
    Affiliation : Shichibukai

Character Profile
    Character Name: Azure D. Snow
    Primary Skill: Heaven Nōdachi Style
    Secondary Skill: Gun Blade Style

Post by Azure Snow Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:23 am

Azure Couldnt Believe her eyes when she reached the docks. It couldnt be! It had been just over Two years since the incident on Emanate Island and the splitting up of the Heaven's Winter Crew. Azure had been searching high and low for her old crewmates and here standing meters away was none other than Hexel, both a childhood friend and old crew mate of Azures. As the men Docked the ship completely, Azure swung down to the docks passing an orange haired gentleman and going straight to hexel. The smile on Azure's face could light the darkest day in that moment.

"..HEXEL!.." Azure yelled as she ventured closer to her companion. "..I.. I cant believe its you." Azure thought maybe she would find one of her crewmates here in Logue Town but didnt know it would be so sudden. "..Its been about Two years since Ive seen you." Azure looked at his Nodachi, Midnight Rush, A legendary Long Katana embedded with Darkness Much like Silver Light which was Azure's Nodachi, Except Silver Light was embedded with the Opposing Element, Light. She Stopped three meters away from Hexel Just in case hexel did anything tricky, She knew this man very well and even though he was a good friend of hers she would always be ready to defend from his attacks.

"..Ive been Looking for everyone this past year and thought i would find either you or someone else here in the Taverns or causing some sort of trouble.. But thats not the only reason i came to this place. There are a few maps that are being held in a nobles home that will guide us to great riches, I want to take those Maps and go on a bit of an Adventure.. Of Course.. After we get the maps we need a better ship and crew.. this ship behind me is.. well.. O.K. but its nothing like the SFA." Azure let out a big sigh. "It would be nice to captain the SFA once again but first we need money, a crew and a better ship in order to reach where the SFA is--Err.. Where ever it may be." Azure looked down at her White boots and sighed once more feeling the depression of the Incident one year before.

Azure Looked at Hexel and waited for a reply, she wondered what was on his mind and if he would join back up with her in order to go with the Original Goal they had as a crew. After being seen at the tournament Both Hexel and herself were among the first to be called Super Novas which could work to their advantage to become whoever they wished to be in this world.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 5:17 am