One Piece RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP is a new non-canon forum RP focused on building a strong active community.

Phoenix D. Jack has been promoted to Administrator, and Ray Ignazia has been promoted to Head Moderator.
We are currently still in a beta like phase, and still working out some kinks like fixing up the tasks and stat system - but those that stay with us will be rewarded with limited edition stuff.

+4
Lazarus
Gray
Leon L.H.
Azure Snow
8 posters

Emanate Island Ark: Part 1, Arrival

Azure Snow
    Azure Snow

Administrator- Moderator- Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Captain- Senior- Novice- Player-

Lineage : Legacy Of A Legend

Beli Beli : 40516
    Task Points : 5
    Divine Coins : 10
    Race : Human
    Crew : Heaven's Winter
    Affiliation : Shichibukai

Character Profile
    Character Name: Azure D. Snow
    Primary Skill: Heaven Nōdachi Style
    Secondary Skill: Gun Blade Style

Emanate Island Ark: Part 1, Arrival  Empty Emanate Island Ark: Part 1, Arrival

Post by Azure Snow Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:49 am

Emanate Island Ark: Part 1, Arrival  20r48x4
    ARK: Part 1, Arrival

After a few Adventures The Heaven's Winter Finally Set sail directly to Emanate Island just in time for the Arena Games that would soon be shown across the globe; In the distance The S.F.A could see the Island and its magnificence. This Island was odd because it was always night time and practically everything glowed including the sky. The entire island was incredible, From its many famous Glowing Towns to its grand Forests and Crystal Caves this island was above the average Boring Life and built for legendary adventures. Azure Looked ahead to the Island and Smiled. "There it is Men! We made it!" She said out loud for everyone to hear. "We should arrive in an hour or so and then we will find a spot at the Docks!" She Pointed her telescope towards the Island only to Examine a port that was filled with all sorts of different ships from around the world. This was Truly the most amazing sight she had seen in quite awhile.

Azure Walked over to the Front of the ship to get a closer view as they sailed closer and closer. "Ahhh... I wonder what kind of Adventure awaits us there?" She spoke to herself as Sea Mist went across her face. It had been at least a few weeks since Arlong Park where they had split up. Team 2 had found a pirate among the Island who had then traveled to help Team 2 and boarded the S.F.A. Azure had not spoken to much to him very much but she was looking forward to Talking more to him. "Leo!! Avoid the many rocks that randomly lie around this Ocean, We are in Emanate Territory now!" The Ship sailed closer and closer to the Island which made it even harder to sail because this Islands Natural Defense in particular was Mountain like spikes which came out of the Ocean to destroy Ships. However, Leo was an Experienced helmsman and he would never let any harm come to The S.F.A . Azure Had full faith in Leo and knew that he would dodge each of the Spikes.

Last edited by Azure Snow on Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    Leon L.H.
    Leon L.H.

Administrator- Developer/Chatbox Moderator- Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Limited Edition Donor- Novice- Mythical Zoan Fruit User- Player-

Lineage : Peacekeeper's Virtue

Beli Beli : 275283
    Task Points : 16
    Divine Coins :
    Affiliation : Pirate

Character Profile
    Character Name: Hexel L Hellsing AKA The Red Piano
    Primary Skill: Akuma-Akuma No Mi; Model: Diablo
    Secondary Skill: Vengeance of Demon Slayers

Emanate Island Ark: Part 1, Arrival  Empty Re: Emanate Island Ark: Part 1, Arrival

Post by Leon L.H. Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:22 am

As Hexel walked out from his room he heard Azure saying something in excited voice.

"There it is Men! We made it!"

"We should arrive in an hour or so and then we will find a spot at the Docks!"

Hexel hurried and jump up the edge of the ship, grabbing a rope and looked straight forward. It was the Hexel noticed a bird carrying a world newspaper. Hexel was excited to get that newspaper that he has subscribed while ago back in LonguTown. He loved reading them since he gets to find out what is happening around the world.

As the news paper dropped on the deck of Heaven's Winter, Hexel picked it up as he yawned. Hexel was in his pajamas as he hated to wear his battle cloth while he slept. He thought while he is sleeping, he should be able to do it with peace in both his mind and his body.

When he picked it up, there were several wanted posters. He flipped them through and stopped at certain posters. 'Ah.....' thought Hexel as he called Azure.

"HEY AZURE!! CHECK THIS OUT!" yelled Hexel.

Hexel held up 6 wanted posters.

Azure D. Snow The Crimson Snow - Dead or Alive - 41,250,000 Beli!
    Leo D. Morgan The Fourth Matter - Dead or Alive - 40,000,000 Beli!
    Lazarus The White Tiger - Dead or Alive  - 35,000,000 Beli!
    Hexel L. Hellsing the Red Piano - Dead or Alive - 45,000,000 Beli!
    Ohm D. Yedidiyah The Peoples Wrath - Dead or Alive - 27,000,000 Beli!
    Gray D. Starks The White Fist - Dead or Alive - 5,000,000 Bel

"OHHH Azu! I have the most bounty!! hehehe" laughed Hexel in a mocking way.

He walked towards Azure, as he did, he handed the wanted posters to each of the crew members.
    Gray
    Gray

Rank 1- Limited Edition Donor 2- Richie Rich- Rich- Paramecia Fruit User- Conqueror's Haki- Player-

Lineage : Conqueror's Haki

Beli Beli : 1046456
    Divine Coins : 100
    Crew : Heaven's Winter (Look-out)

Character Profile
    Character Name: Gray D. Starks
    Primary Skill: Pressure-Pressure Fruit
    Secondary Skill: White Fist Style

Emanate Island Ark: Part 1, Arrival  Empty I am wanted?!

Post by Gray Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:05 am

Gray woke up to the sound of seagulls and the waves splashing against the ship. A ship? What happened? Where was he? Oh yes, he had asked Lazarus if he could tag along with his crew for a while. He must be on their ship. Gray had been recovering from his severe wounds for weeks. He looked around the cot and noticed some first aid equipment lying around, and a cup of tea on the end table. He sat up in the bed and reached over to the cup, only to find it empty. Suddenly, a desperate growl rung out from his stomach... "I need a pineapple..."

He had yet to formally meet the rest of the crew. He couldn't remember for sure if he had talked to anyone in the past few weeks. His wounds were still aching. His body was covered in bandages. His coat was draped over a chair that was close by, and his fedora was hanging off of it too. He looked around blankly for a moment and then turned his gaze towards his arms, which were also covered in bandages.

"I think I should be okay if I take these off." Thinking this, he removed the bandages only to discover that his body was now permanently scarred with burn marks all over. He ran his fingers along his chest to feel the texture of the burns, noticing that it felt a bit dryer than the unharmed skin.

"I hope that my face isn't all burnt too." He hadn't felt any bandages on his face, so he tried to feel for similar dry texture on his face, but did not find any. "Lucky me." Saying this, he piled the uncovered bandages under the bed and got off the cot. He put on his shirt that was hanging off a hook on the wall and pinned his coat to his shirt, hanging it like a cape. He then pulled the string on his hat and put it around his neck, hanging his magnificent fedora off behind him from his neck, and hiding the string under the coat's collar.

The door seemed to be unlocked, so he let himself out and looked around in the corridor. He could hear faint footsteps and voices up on the deck, so he tried to find the stairs leading up there.

As he was climbing up the stairs, he recognized Hexel's voice, "OHHH Azu! I have the most bounty!! hehehe". Hearing a familiar voice brought a smile to his face, and he climbed all the way up to the deck. As he was walking out he waved to Hexel, and Hexel proceeded to hand him a piece of paper. Gray casually took it and when he saw it, his eyes went wide open. "WHAT. THE. FUCK?! I SAVE A FUCKING ISLAND, AND THIS IS WHAT I GET?! And why the fuck am I sleeping in this picture?! Did they get this when I was unconscious from my wounds?!" Gray was shocked to say the least. He balled up the wanted poster and threw it out into the sea. He was clearly not happy to have gotten a bounty.

"I guess I did kinda go crazy back there.. but still, I was doing something helpful for once, and they put a bounty on my head?! Those damn marines.. I suppose there's no helping it." He then noticed a woman standing not too far from him. He also noticed the helmsman steering the ship.

He stopped talking, and started to approach the woman and looked at the dark yet glowing sky. He spotted land not too far. It was glowing beautifully, just like the sky itself. He breathed the fresh air in deep. It felt like he had been cooped up in a closed room for too long. As he stood by the woman, he proceeded to introduce himself, "I don't believe I've gotten a chance to introduce myself. My name is Gray. Might I have the pleasure of knowing your name? And if you don't mind, would you point out the captain to me? Could it be the gentleman manning the wheel by any chance?" He was overly courteous when it came to talking to strange women, but his tone was firm. He crossed his arms, staring out towards the island while awaiting a response.

Last edited by Gray on Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:45 am; edited 2 times in total
    Lazarus
    Lazarus

Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Veteran- Captain- Paramecia Fruit User- Have Ryu On Friends List- Player-

Lineage : Will of the D

Beli Beli : 87398
    Task Points : 4
    Divine Coins : 50
    Crew : Savage Heart Pirates
    Affiliation : Pirate Captain

Character Profile
    Character Name: Lazarus D. King
    Primary Skill: Toki Toki no mi (Time - Time Fruit)
    Secondary Skill: Baihu quan (White Tiger Fist)

Emanate Island Ark: Part 1, Arrival  Empty Arrival!

Post by Lazarus Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:18 am

After all the adventures, from the Jewel Island Incident and the brawl in Arlong Park, Lazarus was enjoying the sites of Emante Island in the distance. His time abilities have seemed to be honed more and more, baby steps closer to his goal of being the number one fighter in the World and not to mention, he manage to score one of the heirlooms left to him by his brother, "The Fists of Chronos" , well technically Azure still had them locked up in the holding cell with all the gold and jewels. Hexel seemed excited as they saw there new bounty's. Lazarus looked at his:

Lazarus : 31,000,000 Sounds about right. Damn Hexel has the highest out of all of us!  

Lazarus leaned over on the railing of the ship, taking in the ocean breeze. He notice Gray had woken up and was glad to see he was alright. Aside from mumbling the word "pineapple" in his sleep, he hadn't said much for the last few weeks. Lazarus felt uneasy though, lately his body doesn't feel weak just disjointed. As if something grand was about to happen but no amount of worry or focus predict what was ahead, one things for sure, the adventure on Emante Island was something to experienced.
    Daimon
    Daimon

Rank 1- Player-

Beli Beli : 45680
    Crew : Captain of Absolute Zero

Character Profile
    Character Name:
    Primary Skill: Hie Hie No Mi
    Secondary Skill: Sairento Kiringu (Silent Killing)

Emanate Island Ark: Part 1, Arrival  Empty Re: Emanate Island Ark: Part 1, Arrival

Post by Daimon Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:11 am

The Hell Blizzard sailed to the Emanate Island in order for it's captain to participate in some type of challenge he was invited to by an anonymous source. Daimon would never decline an opportunity to go into combat, especially when its a chance to prove himself and get his name out. His crew was down with accompanying him on the journey which he greatly appreciated.

As the Hell Blizzard approached the front of the islands, avoiding the rocky shores trying to keep the ship as safe as possible. "Men, wish your captain good luck. Better yet, just watch you know I'm going to show out and show Absolute Zero is nothing to mess with!" He smirked as he pulled up to the island.
    Phoenix D. Jack
    Phoenix D. Jack

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/Chatbox Moderator- Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Yonko- Captain- Limited Edition Donor- Novice- Logia Fruit User- Player-

Lineage : Legacy of a Legend

Beli Beli : 584647
    Crew : Gallant Pirates

Character Profile
    Character Name: Phoenix D. Jack
    Primary Skill: Mera Mera No Mi
    Secondary Skill: Rokushiki: Soru and Rankyaku

Post by Phoenix D. Jack Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:22 pm

Way behind the crew a small boat is comming up close and quite quickly, its size very small, by assumption there should only be space one or two people aboard, though its speed was possibly faster than what a most fast ships could pull off, well regular ships that is, this one flew like a rocket over the sea, the best way of traveling if you ask the person handling it, though his ability to use this is fairly amatureish he could still just by knowing the sea aswell as he did handle it well. On the weird looking thing stood a man, who's feet was looking like they were on fire, to be fair had the person had to drive the viecle for a while he'd drain out pretty fast, he had only recently started speeding up, as his supplies was starting to run low and this was one of the first ships he had spotted in a while.

He continued heading for the ship, though what he wanted was uncertain, but by the looks of the ship might have seemed like nothing piraty about it, but the Roger was Jolly and then so was he. This wasn't the first time he had just jumped abord someones ship, he was a pirate afterall, but it was actually usually friendly people he met when going alone like this, though he kind of disliked doing it, he felt the need for it, his crew was set on prepairing and he was nothing more than ready, but he allowed his crew to get ready afterall, it wasn't like he couldn't handle himself, he had done so for a while now.

As he'd come up close he'd shut off his fire, allowing him a nice and quiet apprach on the ship, comming up from behind, the noice made would be less than that of the waves around the ship, and unless someone was actually looking behind them he'd most likely come up on them unnoticed. He'd then take a rope that was bound to the boat, and use the boat and a spring to jump up on to the ship, right behind the man at the wheel, which in this case would be Leo, he pondered for amoment as the person was unfamiliar but he was certain he had seen the ship before, from where he wasn't certain, and the Roger didn't ring a bell either. He knew he was bad at remembering stuff but he never thought he'd forgot a Jolly Roger before the ship. He could hear voices, on the ship, but he hadn't moved an inch since he got on, before now where he'd simply bind the rop to the ship, and then he'd step a bit forward."Pardon my intrusion, I though I remembered the ship, but it seemes I might have been mistaken as I don't think I know you?" He was ofcourse speaking to the person behind the wheel, if others would notice him on that note aswell then so be it.
    Yedidiyah
    Yedidiyah

Developer/Chatbox Moderator- Rank 1- Richie Rich- Rich- Novice- Mythical Zoan Fruit User- Player-

Lineage : Will of the D.

Beli Beli : 252769
    Task Points : 2
    Divine Coins : 15
    Race : Winged

Character Profile
    Character Name: Ohm D. Yedidiyah
    Primary Skill: Ryu Ryu no mi, Model: Frost Wyvern
    Secondary Skill: Dancing Dragon in Autumn Rain

Post by Yedidiyah Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:25 am

Yedidiyah stretched as he stepped out into the cool night air. It was still dark and no one was on deck yet, everyone laid asleep in their cots and hammocks. Yedidiyah had so much built up excitement he could barely stand it. However that has nothing to do with why he was out. For he was out and about for the same reason he goes out every morning. Roughly 3 am, with the cold night air rushing against his skin. It sent a divine rush through his blood.

"ahhhhhhhh!!"Yedidiyah says in blissful release of joy as he stretches aboard the ship. He walks toward the very edge and hops on. He  bends his knees and makes a powerful leap 4 meters into the air, before he began to make a decent. Immediately he transformed into his hybrid form and began to soar through out the night air. He was engulfed in the ice cold wind from the sea, blowing strongly as it pushed the ship ever closer towards their goal. Yedidiyah would spend the rest of his morning like this until the crew would wake. He loves to rise and fall and go ahead of the ship to see whats ahead. However he always stays some what in range. He began thinking of the events that lead up to him joining the crew, and all the crazy fun he has had since he joined.

He than began to reminisce on the time he first met Leo back at water 7 so many years ago and laugh at life.

Yedidiyah's gaze met with an island directly in front of the ship roughly an hour a way. He looked below, as was soaring roughly 30 meters above the ship, to see an excited azure jumping about. He decided to coast downward to see the crew, and discuss the next step.

"Leo!! Avoid the many rocks that randomly lie around this Ocean, We are in Emanate Territory now!"Azure called out to Leo who was behind the helm gracefully leading our ship through the rocks like a salsa dancer leads his senorita. He surely mastered the art of maneuvering the ship. As Yedidiyah soared the Newspaper seagull flew right next to yedidiyah and stared at him in fear, as he dropped the paper and a droplet of shit at the same time. The shit landing on hexel's boots, and the paper right next to him.

"HEY AZURE!! CHECK THIS OUT!"Hexel yelled toward their captain who was directly in front of him. Yedidiyah stayed afloat holding back the laughter of what just happened to Hexel. Yedidiyah noticed as Hexel handed a few of wanted posters to Azure, his was included. It looked like it increased some, but he didn't really care too much about that. He knew soon enough his bounty would reach levels that were unheard of.

"OHHH Azu! I have the most bounty!! hehehe" Hexel said mocking Azure with a huge smile. Yedidiyah laughed along with him with a slight chuckle as he hears some one walking from below deck up to the top. He turns around to see the newest member finally moving about. Yedidiyah had not seen the poor mans since he joined the ship on Arlong park. He had not been seen for so long, that Yedidiyah just assumed he died and was tossed over board when he wasnt paying attentions. His bandages seemed to be removed, although he bore fresh burn wounds upon his chest. Yedidiyah also seemed to noticed some small boat coming up from behind the ship. There seemed to just be one individual aboard. It wasn't much to speak of in size, however it was coming up rather quickly due to some form of fire projection. Yedidiyah was intrigued by it and raised his eye brow in curiosity.

"WHAT. THE. FUCK?! I SAVE A FUCKING ISLAND, AND THIS IS WHAT I GET?! And why the fuck am I sleeping in this picture?! Did they get this when I was unconscious from my wounds?!" Comes the shocked and surprised voice of the new mate. Yedidiyah was distracted by the loud comments of his new crew mate as he balled the wanted poster up and through it into the sea. Yedidiyah immediately flew down towards the young man to speak with him.

"Yo mate, you didn't do it correctly!" Yedidiyah said unto the man."They always use the same picture of the first one they placed on you, i knew when they would take mine and give me my first bounty![/color]

Comes the excited voice of Yedidiyah as he floats 4 meters above the new member."I allowed one of those marines to take a picture of me just like this!Yedidiyah then strikes a posed that was so amazing and filled with awesome.

As his wyvern wings stretched out to their full capacity and he flexed his  biceps and extended his chest out proudly.  He was very proud of his Pose he gave to them to use. The young man began to walk away as Yedidiyah decided to float towards the front of the bow and sit at the outer most edge. He gazed off toward the island as he began to build his excitement once more for the upcoming events.
    Leo D Morgan
    Leo D Morgan
    The Fourth Matter

Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Player-

Beli Beli : 3070181
    Task Points : 12
    Divine Coins : 0
    Crew : Heaven's Winter (First Mate)

Character Profile
    Character Name: Leo D. Morgan
    Primary Skill: Purazuma-Purazuma No Mi (Plasma - Plasma fruit)
    Secondary Skill: Boxing

Post by Leo D Morgan Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:25 pm

Leo was confident in his abilities to steer the ship. When he was a marine that was his best skill even above fighting. Even when he was drunk. He was twice the better helmsman then the entire academy. He had sailed almost all day and night. He rarely stepped away from the helm unless Snow said to. Leo prided himself on being the best at steering and sailing a ship. As they enter the light fog Leo's gripped the wheel tight. Making his knuckles white. If he gripped any tighter he would have broken the wheel in his hands. As Hexel past out the poster's Leo snatched it from him quickly. He stuffed it in his pocket before looking at it. Leo knew he could get the ship in safely but, Leo did not want to get any closer to the sharp rocks. Then he had too. As they drew closer and closer. The ship flowed past without a single scratch.

Just then he heard a man come on deck and say, "WHAT. THE. FUCK?! I SAVE A FUCKING ISLAND, AND THIS IS WHAT I GET?! And why the fuck am I sleeping in this picture?! Did they get this when I was unconscious from my wounds?!" Leo was unsure who the man was. Considering he had been in a room for a few weeks now. Leo sailed on not paying attention but to the sharp rocks and the docks. Almost anything could sink them in these waters. Leo heard a man walk up behind him. He was so focused on sailing he thought it was his new crew mate. The man said, "Pardon my intrusion, I though I remembered the ship, but it seems I might have been mistaken as I don't think I know you?" Leo unclasped his left hand and stuck it out for the man to shake. He then spoke, "Hey I am Leo D. Morgan. Nice to meet you, sorry but I am kinda making sure we don't die, but If there isn't anyone you can trust. You can always trust me!" Leo smiled large. "Oh sorry. I forgot my manners. Welcome to the S.F.A. What is your name again?

Leo waited for the man's response as they pulled into the harbor of ship's. Although he really didn't register what the man had said. It was amazing, So many pirate ships and trade ships. All here for the tournament of a life time as well as buy and trade good to anyone. No marine's just strong people protecting what they have and selling it for a good price. As they drifted in, Leo spun around ran completely past the man and dropped the anchor. Leo then dusted of his knuckles and hands turned around and said, "Alright well what were you saying, man." It wasn't till Leo saw him face to face that he realized this man was not the guy from the cabin. "OH" Leo said.
    Azure Snow
    Azure Snow

Administrator- Moderator- Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Captain- Senior- Novice- Player-

Character Profile

Post by Azure Snow Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:02 am

Azure watched as Leo smoothly zoomed through the rocks without the ship taking any damage. She knew she was lucky to have such a good helmsman, Leo was known not only for his Fighting skills back at the academy but for his smooth and great Ship skills, he was very much so above anyone else at the academy in Ship sailing At the Helm.

Azure smiled as Hexel handed her the Bounty poster which stated "Crimson Snow" and her bounty of 41,250,000 Beli. She was impressed at the fact that the Heaven's Winter Was a rising star in the Pirate world and soon they would be well known around the world as some of the best. She stared off to the sea as the ship was moments away from docking. "I don't believe I've gotten a chance to introduce myself. My name is Gray. Might I have the pleasure of knowing your name? And if you don't mind, would you mind pointing out the captain to me? Could it be the gentleman manning the wheel by any chance?" Azure noticed a man speaking to her and it just so happened to be the one that Laz and Hexel had brought aboard the ship damaged from Arlong Park. She looked into his eyes and smiled. "Nice to Meet you Pineapple Boy-O, You were mumbling it in your sleep.. practically the entire time. My name Is Azure D. Snow, Im a Swords Woman... Err... And I am the Captain of this fine Crew." Azure Had a confused look on her face for a single moment and then held out her hand. "Welcome aboard!" she then continued to speak, "Oh, And there is about 7 Pineapples in the Kitchen.. dont eat them all at once, you may get a stomach ache.." Azure turned away from Gray only to realize there was another Poster under hers. "Huh? Who's is this?" She stared for a moment reading the poster out loud  " 'THE INFERNO' Phoenix D. Jack, Bounty: 30,000,000" She looked at his picture and smiled. "Ahhh! Jack! I know youuu!" She pointed at the poster brightly.

She remembered on Ohara how she was surrounded by The Silver Demon's Followers and Jack came to fight side by side her in order to defeat them. "I wonder how he is doing these days anyways.." Azure looked up at Leo as he dropped the anchor and prepared the ship for Docking. She twitched, looking behind Leo. "Err...JACK?!?!" Azure hopped up to where Jack and Leo were standing. "JACK!!! Its been quite some time!!! How have you been You Fiery Fellow, You!" She held out her hand for a shake and then went in for a hug, hoping he wouldn't form into fire and have her fall through.

Last edited by Azure Snow on Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
    Leon L.H.
    Leon L.H.

Administrator- Developer/Chatbox Moderator- Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Limited Edition Donor- Novice- Mythical Zoan Fruit User- Player-

Divine Coins :

Character Profile

Post by Leon L.H. Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:01 am

As Hexel finished handing out all the wanted poster, he noticed Gray looking for the captain. However, Hexel didn't bother to tell him as he continued to read his new paper until an interesting topic caught his eyes.

~~Jewel Missing!? Is this inside job or not!?~~

"Ohhhh~~~Seems like we are really famous... hehehe" said Hexel as he continued to read the article and stopped on certain passage.

'It is believed that a rookie pirate group call Cat Pirates are behind this heinous crime again. As they already are known for stealing numerous jewels around the East Blue.'

Hexel frowned his face as he continued to read.

'Captain of Cat Pirates left us a message like he always does!

"Momomomomo our reputation exceed... we, Cat Pirates, have done it again. Momomomomo"

This could only prove that it was in fact the Cat Pirates who stole these Jewel!'

"EHHH! Cat Pirates!? Oi! Azure!" as Hexel was about to say something he was cut off by Gray.

"I don't believe I've gotten a chance to introduce myself. My name is Gray. Might I have the pleasure of knowing your name? And if you don't mind, would you mind pointing out the captain to me? Could it be the gentleman manning the wheel by any chance?" said Gray.

"Hmmm? Do you not see me talking Green Sprout Pineapple boy!?" said Hexel as he put his face against Gray.

As Gray was about to reply back to Hexel Azure cut in.

"Nice to Meet you Pineapple Boy-O, You were mumbling it in your sleep.. practically the entire time. My name Is Azure D. Snow, Im a Swords Woman... Err... And I am the Captain of this fine Crew. Welcome aboard! Oh, And there is about 7 Pineapples in the Kitchen.. dont eat them all at once, you may get a stomach ache.. " said Azure.

Hexel back off from Gray and looked at Azure as she was now looking through some of other wanted poster.

" 'THE INFERNO' Phoenix D. Jack, Bounty: 30,000,000" She looked at his picture and smiled. "Ahhh! Jack! I know youuu!"

"Ehhh you know this guy cap!?" asked Hexel. It was then he heard, what it seemed, little conversation coming off from where Leo was. Hexel looked back to Leo only to find another person standing next to him.

Hexel reached for his katana as he was ready to fight. It was then Azure continued what she was saying.

"JACK!!! Its been quite some time!!! How have you been You Fiery Fellow, You!"

"Jack? That's him?" said Hexel he at eased, seeing Azure wasn't on her guard with him, Hexel thought it would be best to not cause any trouble.

As Leo and Azure was talking with this guy name Jack, Hexel sat back on the edge of the ship and continued to read the news paper, getting angrier due to false information about who stole the Jewels in the Auction House.
    Gray
    Gray

Rank 1- Limited Edition Donor 2- Richie Rich- Rich- Paramecia Fruit User- Conqueror's Haki- Player-

Character Profile

Emanate Island Ark: Part 1, Arrival  Empty The search for pineapples

Post by Gray Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:48 am

As Gray asked the woman, "I don't believe I've gotten a chance to introduce myself. My name is Gray. Might I have the pleasure of knowing your name? And if you don't mind, would you point out the captain to me? Could it be the gentleman manning the wheel by any chance?", Hexel spoke while Gray was speaking, "EHHH! Cat Pirates!? Oi! Azure!" Gray looked towards Hexel as he approached him and pushed his head against his, threateningly.

"Hmmm? Do you not see me talking Green Sprout Pineapple boy!?"

Gray frowned angrily and he started to push his head back against his, which he normally wouldn't do, but Hexel had just reminded him that he needed pineapples. "You're the one who interrupted me, horn freak!"

He relaxed again, when the woman started speaking, and looked towards her, completely ignoring Hexel. "Nice to meet you Pineapple Boy-O, You were mumbling it in your sleep.. practically the entire time. My name Is Azure D. Snow, I'm a Swords Woman... Err... And I am the captain of this fine crew. Welcome aboard! Oh, and there is about 7 pineapples in the kitchen.. don't eat them all at once, you may get a stomach ache.. "

As she stretched out her hand, he excitedly shook her hand and said hurriedly, "Thank you thank you! Much appreciated!! I hope you don't mind if I tag along with you for a while!"

Without waiting for Azure's response, Gray ran down the stairs, searching for the kitchen frantically. He opened and closed a few doors, running into a sleeping person once. Finally, he found the kitchen. It was slightly dark, but Gray had his hat with him, so he could see everything as if it were under daylight. He searched every nook and cranny, and finally found the stock of pineapples. Without a second thought, he started eating the pineapples through their thick skin. "Oh, houu oii mizz'd you moii bootifull pineabblz." He yelled out happily with his mouth full. He continued to eat all the pineapples, and remembered what Azure said about eating too many. "Who the hell does she think I am? As if my lovely pineapples could ever hurt me." He chuckled and continued to chow down until he had chewed through every one of the six pineapples that he had found.

"She said there were seven! I wonder where the seventh one is?"

He continued to search the kitchen, hoping to find the missing pineapple.

Last edited by Gray on Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lazarus
    Lazarus

Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Veteran- Captain- Paramecia Fruit User- Have Ryu On Friends List- Player-

Character Profile

Emanate Island Ark: Part 1, Arrival  Empty An Unexpected Encounter!

Post by Lazarus Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:40 am

Lazarus looked across and saw the man from the wanted posters Hexel had just had in his hand. He noticed it was indeed, Jack, the man they called 'THE INFERNO'. Azure seemed pretty comfortable with his presence Lazarus dropped his guard, realizing that Hexel was a bit anxious as well. He plopped on the deck and popped out a stick of white licorice which he now placed in his mouth, finishing it off quickly he looked toward his Captain and inquired about Jack.

Lazarus: Wow, it looks like all the celebs are gathering on this Island Capt'!

Lazarus realized that Yedidiyah had floated off in his Zoan like form in excitement staring at the on coming island. Lazarus warped next to Yedidiyah, as he was also curious about the adventures ahead. This was it, after every hardship they had suffer, they're long voyage to Emante Island had finally come to an end but the adventure was only now beginning. Lazarus had promised to explain to the crew what had happen in Arlong Park and why we truly had to leave so early but he decided not to bring it up unless they asked. He zoned off for a bit, knowing he had lost Mimi, his sister to the government and his family to the same government's corruption. What more was this world going to take from him, he thought.
    Daimon
    Daimon

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile
    Character Name:

Post by Daimon Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:01 am

Daimon had recognized a lot of familiar faces but not because he had met these people before but he has read about these peoples and their various antics which earned them pretty high bounties. Daimon smiled the more dangerous the pirate he saw. He rubbed his hands together as the excitement entered his body.

As he approached the island he might have been the most least famous person there being a rookie and all so he had to go ahead and make himself known.

Daimon ran and stood on the bow of his ship and he put one hand into the air. "Excuse me ladies and gentleman, but I'd like to make an announcement. You all may just look at me as some new kid and my crew as a rookie crew. We have as much potential to wreck havoc as you, and I won't let anyone prevent us from obtaining our goal. I came for a tournament, and I shall prove to you all what exactly I am about!" He shouted as he pounded his fists together in excitement. Daimon wasn't one to care about image. The only image he wanted to project is dangerous.
    Phoenix D. Jack
    Phoenix D. Jack

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/Chatbox Moderator- Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Yonko- Captain- Limited Edition Donor- Novice- Logia Fruit User- Player-

Character Profile

Post by Phoenix D. Jack Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:23 pm

Jack stood in confussion for amoment, they guy seemed oddly friendly to a strangers voice, though, he was pretty certain it was not due to it being normal, even more so when he asked for his name again."I never told you my name" He said truthfully, though the man seemed to have been too busy to register, which by all means was okay, he had a rather important job to do. As soon as he was done, he didn't even get to answer before Leo had noticed the "mistake" so to speak, not a big one in the end, as Jack wasn't really doing any harm. He just merely smiled to him, friendly as he was, and reached out for a handshake. "I simply said I never told you my name, names Phoenix D....""JACK!!!" He laughed lightly, as the sentance was interrupted in a rather good timming matter. "That"

He smiled and turned to the approaching captain of the ship, and well this time he could remember the person, it had been a while back, back when he was without  crew of his own. Alot had changed since then, but not too much.  He ofcourse smiled to the approaching woman, he gently took her hand and well apprecieted the hug, and ofcourse hugged back, with enough controll to not scorch the fair lady.. "Quite good, I see your beauty has not changed Azure, but I beleive your flag has..?" He hadn't really expected too see her in some time to come, to be honnest he wasn't really fond of seeing any marine he had come on friendly terms with after reaching a bounty that should be known to most of the marine captains atleast. He took a quick glance around on the crew, they seemed tense for a bit, then they had settled, which could only mean one thing. "I see your crew trusts you, so you're doing well I hope?" He didn't really hope as much as know a trusting crew usually meant either that the captain had strong relations with the crew before hand or that the captain had brought the crew good fortune.

Last edited by Phoenix D. Jack on Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
    Yedidiyah
    Yedidiyah

Developer/Chatbox Moderator- Rank 1- Richie Rich- Rich- Novice- Mythical Zoan Fruit User- Player-

Character Profile

Post by Yedidiyah Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:03 am

Yedidiyah was sitting on the very edge of the ship swinging his legs off the end. He had so much built up anticipation and excitement in his bones that be was steady boogieing to the sound of his own drum, within his head. He was untouchable with his moves, you couldnt tell him anything. He noticed Laz warp right next to him, with a piece of licorice in his mouth."Heya laz, How are you this morning?" Yedidiyah said as he slowed down his dancing, he wanted to stop and have a conversation with Laz, however he had an even deeper desire to dance now that there was an audience.

"Ever since I've joined, I've noticed that you always have a piece of licorice in your mouth. Do you ever run out of that stuff?Yedidiyah asked of Laz as he stopped his dancing sadly. As he awaited Laz's answer he turned to hear some excitement going on behind him. "ohh...yeah" Yedidiyah saw his captain and leo engaging in conversation with the young man who was on the flaming boat from earlier." By the way, there is a man headed towards us on a little ship from the rear...HAHAa" Yedidiyah said towards Laz while laughing and not caring about the events. From the embrace his captain was giving the stranger he knew he was no threat.

Yedidiyah couldnt wait any longer for anyone to get off the ship so he himself flew down not caring about any of the by standards who saw him.
    Leo D Morgan
    Leo D Morgan
    The Fourth Matter

Character Profile

Post by Leo D Morgan Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:49 pm

Leo stared blankly unsure if he was a friend or foe. Then, the man spoke and said, "I simply said I never told you my name, names Phoenix D....""JACK!!!" Jack was cut off by Snow shouting his name. He noticed the man stick his hand out. Leo shook it careful still unsure. Jack continued and said, "That" Jack laughed a little as Snow ran over and hugged him. Leo tried to remember his name. Then all of a sudden it rushed into his mind. Leo had never meet this man, but Snow had told him stories of when they thought ninja's together. Leo liked the man from the stories, so hopefully Snow description wasn't to far off. Snow and Jack conversed a bit longer. Leo had to interrupt. He felt he owed the man an apology for mistaking him. Leo said, "Oh Jack. I am sorry I mistook you for someone else. I am Leo as you know. Snow said a lot of good things about you. Are you planning on attending the tournament?"

Just then Leo noticed a few merchants pointing at the side of the ship. Leo thought it best to take care of it sooner rather than later. One was a stockier looking fella. One was short with glasses. The last one a tall blonde haired woman with dark blue eyes. Once Jack answered Leo answered quickly, "Awesome, sorry but... I... have... to... ya...." Leo took off like lightening towards the merchants. The large man addressed Leo first, "So who do I talk to about the ship. Where is your captain or first mate." Leo ignored the man and introduced himself, "I am Leo D. Morgan and I am the first mate on the S.F.A. The ship before you. Who might you be?" Leo turned to the woman and kissed her hand. The small man with glasses stepped forward breaking the connection between Leo and the woman. The woman blushed, as the small man said, "WE SIR. Are the ship merchants of Emanate island. This is Fred. He buys cannon's and sword weapons. I am Winston. I buy ships and sails and this is my lovely wife Jeniffer. She buy's and sells goods." The small man took his wife's by force. Nearly pulling her to the ground. Leo smiled with greed in his eyes. "Ahh we don't have very much weapons besides our own. We will not sail the S.F.A. And well only some of us have real 'Goods'." Leo smiled at Jennifer again as she blushed. Winston glared and said, "Are you implying something? We have work to do. So go away if you have nothing to sell." Leo looked at Winston and said, "First, i have nothing to imply. Second, your next to my ship so I can't really go anywhere. And Thirdly, I will only require miss Jennifer was it?" Winston and Fred Glared and said, "Fine! Hunny will you be ok." Jennifer barely took her eye's off Leo and said, "Uh yes Winston, it's not the first pirate i have been with. You know." Jennifer spoke with a soft tone but firm. Leo knew she was not to be played with. She dealt with assholes all day, so if he messed with her in the wrong way he was dead.

As Winston and Fred left with anger. Leo looked to Jennifer and said, "I'll be honest. I have nothing to sell. BUT, I need a tour of town do you think you could Spare an hour or so? It's my first time so I could use some help." Leo softly touched her shoulder to show how soft he could be and gentle. This made Jennifer feel more in control. She thought for a moment then said, "Well ok fine." As she giggled.
    Azure Snow
    Azure Snow

Character Profile

Post by Azure Snow Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:37 pm

"Quite good, I see your beauty has not changed Azure, but I believe your flag has..?" Azure looked at Jack and Smiled. "..Well.. This will Explain it." Azure handed over Her bounty poster as well as Jacks poster. "Looks like we are the Rising stars of the Pirate World.. huh?" She looked up at the grand flag that waved brilliantly in the air. "..hehe.. Do you like it? i made it myself.." The flag had three large snowflakes with a icy skull in the middle. Azure was quite proud of the Crew flag and she loved to look upon its magnificence. "Wow, it looks like all the celebs are gathering on this Island Capt'!" Lazarus Mentioned to her which broke her concentration on the flag. "Laz! yes, it looks like many Pirates have come to join in the Arena Games!" Azure smirked at Laz and then got very excited about being here on Emanate.

"I see your crew trusts you, so you're doing well I hope?"
    Jack said to her, making Azure smile once more. "I Am doing very well. The crew seems to be happy and we have been going non stop it seems.. So much has happened in the past few months." Azure looked around at her crew, it was different from her marine crew because she wasn't as strict and she didn't have to follow the rules of the World Government; This crew was a lot more stress free to say the least. She sighed as she saw Leo on the ship over talking to a blonde haired girl. "Ahh.. Leo.. Well. looks like we should go onto the Island, eh? im way excited to explore. Ready to go Jack?" The ship was docked and would be Guarded by the many random crew mates that had joined the crew through the past few months. Azure knew they would do well to protect it. "Mohawk guy! your in charge while we are away.. Big Bernie! your second in command." She pointed at the two of them as they walked up the stairs from the kitchen and Nodded. They both had food stuffed in their mouths and both were holding large amounts of apples and other fruit, Including a Pineapple.

Azure made her way down the ship and to the docks where she walked towards the Massive Glowing Island. The large glowing town was full of life and trade. Food booths and games filled half the town as if a festival was going on. Azure scratched her head and took a deep breath in before going any farther into the crowd of people. Suddenly From the bow of a nearby ship a voice shouts. "Excuse me ladies and gentleman, but I'd like to make an announcement. You all may just look at me as some new kid and my crew as a rookie crew. We have as much potential to wreck havoc as you, and I won't let anyone prevent us from obtaining our goal. I came for a tournament, and I shall prove to you all what exactly I am about!" Azure's eyes twitched at the guy who spoke. She knew exactly who this man was, Daimon. She had met him on The Isle of Wine in the North Blue but she never really expected to see him here on emanate. "...The hell? He is still announcing himself in front of large crowds.." She sighed as the crowd looked at Daimon for a few moments and then went back to whatever they were doing.

Azure began to walk into the glowing Town once more, pondering what to eat, Ever since Dawn Island their Cook went missing and so they were without a good cook. "Hey.. Lady! over here!" a strange man said as he waved his hands. "Huh?" Azure walked over with curiosity. The man wore a long trench coat and a funny hat. "GOT YOU!" The man Signaled to a few other men and Azure soon was surrounded by marines. "Hehehe. you fell for it!" The man took off his hat to reveal a wicked hair do. Azure sighed and gripped Silver Light, Preparing for a fight but soon a Voice went through the air. "..You guys know this is a Lawless Island.. Right?" The Voice came from a figure who was walking towards Azure and the Marines who surrounded her. "What do you care.. Woman?" The marine sneered. Azures eyes widened and her grip lightened around Silver light. "No.. It cant be.."
    Leon L.H.
    Leon L.H.

Divine Coins :

Character Profile

Post by Leon L.H. Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:38 am

Hexel lost his balanced and fall down to the deck as Leo docked the ship.

"HEY LEOO!!!?? pfft can't you be more gentle with her? Orange-Boyo!" said Hexel as he were to mock him. It wasn't that he hated Leo or had any other hateful feelings towards him but rather, this was his way of showing his friendship.

As the ship docked and everyone on the ship, one by one, jumped off from the ship and went off to the two, a small ship approached them. On it, there were the merchants, a woman and a man. They were talking to Leo about something but Hexel was too far away and couldn't hear them. Also, he didn't bother to go find out what was happening.

As Hexel followed Azure and others to the town, he wondered off somewhere, away from his crew. However, not too far away that he would lose them but far away enough not to be bothered by them or they can hear what he was saying.

-Hour ago-

"AHH there is my news paper! finally get to know what's going on around the world... hmmm wait... where is my other stuff I order?" said Hexel as he looked around looking for an item he ordered.

"That damn bird...Only giving the news paper...... wait...Is that.. THAT'S IT!!" said Hexel as he looked towards the edge of the ship, a small box was stuck in it.

-Present Time-

~Ring Ring~~ Ring Ring~~

"Oiii Helloooooo Dr. CookieStein??? Hellooooo?" said Hexel as he stared at his snail telephone.

"Why is no one answering ? maybe it's broken,,damn I should have known... I shouldn't have subscribed to the newspaper,,,lying to me about giving me a free WORKING snail telephone,, how dare they!" said Hexel as he stomped on the ground about to hang up.

"Ohhh!!! Hexel! nice to hear from you!" said Dr. CookieStein.

"Ahhh Doc.! How are things in the candy land of mine ~~ all going good? well to be specific about that project" asked Hexel.

"Ohhhh it's all going good. My minions and I are working extra hard to create the world one and only Ag-"
    she was cut off.

"Shhhhh! Doc! not so loud... anyways it's good to hear it's going all good... how about that witch.. who lives in the candy forest? have you tracked her down? " said Hexel.

"Ohhh pfft. you are the one who brought it up and you are telling a lady to sushhh... Hmp! I'll see you when you get back,,, whenever that is! BYE!" said Dr. CookieStein as she hung up.

".....You didn't answered my question...." sighed Hexel as he too hung up and hid his snail telephone away so his crews won't see it.

Hexel turned around and walked towards Azure, who was talking with some person, surrounded by bunch of marines.

".....Seriously what is wrong with her...attracting attention..." said Hexel as he yelled her name out.

"OIIII AZUUUUU!!!"
    Gray
    Gray

Character Profile

Emanate Island Ark: Part 1, Arrival  Empty Entering Emanate Island

Post by Gray Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:15 am

After having searched for the last pineapple fruitlessly for who knows how long, Gray finally gave up and made his way back to the deck, where it seemed to have quieted down. He noticed a Cyborg sitting down with a man with a mohawk. They seemed to be enjoying some food, so Gray approached them to introduce himself. As they noticed him above deck, they motioned him towards themselves, "Hey! New guy! Come join us!"

As Gray walked towards them, he spoke, "The name's Gray. And you guys are..?"

"I'm Bernie."

"And I'm--"

Just then, Gray noticed what they had on their fruit dish.

"OIIIIII!!" The man with the mohawk paused, stunned from Gray's sudden loudness.

Bernie remained quiet too. They were both slightly intimidated as Gray walked the rest of the distance between them with an angry glare on his face.

He stood right in front of them for a brief moment, staring at them with the scariest of expressions. They even broke a sweat, wondering what had angered Gray so much.

Gray leaned down, picked out a pineapple slice that was almost entirely covered by other fruits and dropped it in his mouth, chewing vigorously.

The other two could only stare awkwardly until Gray spoke. "So that's where the last pineapple went."

Gray smiled at them and continued the conversation casually as if he hadn't just scared the shit out of the two, "So, where did everyone go?"

"U--umm.. they all left to explore the island", said Bernie

"I see. Well, I'll step off the ship to stretch my legs too. I trust the captain left you in charge?"

"Yes sir."

"Take care."

"Have fun!"

After ending the conversation, Gray stepped to the edge of the ship, totally forgetting the fact that the man with the mohawk hadn't gotten the chance to introduce himself. On top of that, he was already talking so familiarly with the group, as if he'd known them for a while.

"Ugh, I kinda feel hot now that we're at the coast." He took off his shirt and hung his coat back over his shoulders, and his hat behind his neck, just the way he did before. He tied his shirt around his waist like a sash and then jumped onto the dock after looking around for a second.

As he walked along the busy docks, he noticed a variety of merchants and the comings and goings of people. He also noticed a few ships with Jolly Rogers docked at the port. The streets seemed busy, and the atmosphere felt festive. "I wonder if there's an occasion or if this town is always this busy." He tried looking around to see if he could spot anyone that he saw on the ship before. Even with his incredible eye-sight, it was difficult to catch someone familiar. He decided to not bother and continued walking, diverting his attention to all the street shops.

Some women that were shopping looked at Gray's bare chest with a pained expression. He'd almost completely forgotten about the scars. He decided not to care and continued his walk when all of a sudden, he heard a commotion that stood out among the other city noises. He turned his gaze towards the sounds and spotted the captain through the crowd right away. He also immediately realized that she was surrounded by a few people who seemed aggressive towards her.

He started jogging in that direction, to figure out what was going on, when all of a sudden, he heard a familiar voice calling out loud, "OIIII AZUUUUU!!!"
    Lazarus
    Lazarus

Character Profile

Emanate Island Ark: Part 1, Arrival  Empty Arrival! I

Post by Lazarus Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:54 am

Lazarus and Yed on looked the island as they were about to dock. 

Lazarus: Oh these, I tend to stock on licorice whenever we go to different towns. Been eating these to calm my nerves since I was younger. Want piece? Ha, guess you can call it a bad habit of mine. You gotta a pretty interesting skill there mate, sadly haven't had a chance to see what it can-

Moments Later... The Ship Docked

Everyone had pretty much spread out in different directions, Bernie and the gang were left to guard the ship. Lazarus decided to leave his robes in his room this time, he now wore an armhole black buttoned shirt, with orange stripes. He had cut his long spiky hair into a short trimmed hair style for Emante Island. Fastening the Fists of Chronos in his weapon pocket, he jumped off the ship, warping to the shore. He walked for a bit and saw Leo talking with a girl as usual, Hexel was taking a call and Azure was surrounded by marines, he remembered Emante was a neutral island, so leisurely walked over.

A man eating a giant stick of cotton candy walked over to Lazarus and bumped into him almost purposely. He wore a marine cap but he was dressed relatively slack otherwise. Green cargo pants, plain white tee shirt and his chiseled frame couldn't be contained by his attire. The man had blonde spikes and tattoo of the words 'justice' on his left cheek.

Falcon: Your the little pip squeak boss couldn't shut up about. "White Tiger" more like "White Cub".

Lazarus: Eh? 

Member of the Atori

Position: Jack
    Name: Falcon Rhode
    Abilities: Unknown

Rena: Sure doesn't look like much... but he's cute.

Member of Atori
    Position: Queen

Name: Rena J. Cass

Guru: OOOH SHOCKING! THIS IS THE FAMEEEED LAZARUS!!!

Member of Atori
    Position: 10th
    Name: Guru Ortist

Lazarus: Why is it always I walk into the weird ones... I don't who you are but I'm busy-

Falcon: Xavier Stone.

Lazarus face got serious.

Lazarus: How do you know that name?

Falcon: What idiot doesn't know the name of his own boss? We were order not approach you just as yet but I wanted to see the Prince who escaped us all those years ago. Your brother was much more powerful than you, the aura that leaked off him would make the strongest and proudest man-

Lazarus lift Falcon up by his collar.

Lazarus: Don't talk about my brother! What do you want?

Falcon almost vanished in mid-air.

Falcon: Now now, let's not get ahead of ourselves shall we. I'm only here to observe. I'm rooting on you and your crew to win the arena matches, that is, if you don't whole them back. May the God's be in your favor, Kronos.

Lazarus: My name's Lazarus! You punk!
    Daimon
    Daimon

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile
    Character Name:

Post by Daimon Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:12 pm

Daimon finally made it to the docks and as he arrived he scanned the island. "It looks nice, hardly a place I would figure is the host of a fighting competition." He mumbled under his breath as he smiled at all the stares he got from the natives and travelers after his speech. He didn't care about their thoughts of it, the only thing he cared about was respect for his strength which he would no doubt try to get at the tournament.

He stepped off of the boat and started to stretch his arms. He continued to walk forward on the docks as he scanned the people there he nodded his head at them and made gestures at them as if he was a popular guy at a high school. He knew none of these people had heard of him before, but that was the point of him joining this, to get his name out including his crew.

You could say it was like advertising, Daimon was trying to get his networking skills up. "Where is this battle arena located?" He thought out loud as he yawned after just waking up from his voyage and looked at a woman he found somewhat attractive and approached her. She didn't seem to be afraid of him even though he was a pirate and he smirked. "Excuse me miss, do you know where I can find the battle arena for the tournament?" She pointed in the direction of it and smiled back at him. "How about you come and watch me, I ned some motivation ya know?" He asked as she nodded her head and giggled as he gave her a thumbs up and made his way to the arena.
    Phoenix D. Jack
    Phoenix D. Jack

Character Profile

Post by Phoenix D. Jack Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:21 pm

Jack smiled softly, completly understanding the confussion, it wasn't like what Jack did had been a normal thing to do in the end, but alas that was just how he went with things. "Tournament, so thats here..? I guess when I'm here I might aswell..." Carefree as he was, he actually hadn't travelled here due to that, but like any good sport he enjoyed to take the chances he came by, that way you can always live without regret, unless you regret taking a chance but well, then you're just stupid, taking chances is what brings you the fun times. Ahh yes, do what you must..." As Leo excused himself, he could just focus on the conversation at hand with the captain of the ship.

As Azure states alot had happened, well that pretty much is aparent, a marine captain going Pirate is not just an everyday thing, so really that has caught his interest to be fair, it was rarely you ran into old friends on the sea. "You don't say... Marine captain going Pirate for one is a big thing you know... that reminds me you'd have to excuse me who my deception back then... I wasn't to keen on heading to prison..." He smiled carefree, as he followed her que to go ashore, he put his hands down his pockets and came along, merely nodding in agreement, Azure seemed a bit busy so taking a long conversation to catch up would have to wait. As a man announced himself, he felt rather weird about this, but aparently this tournament was a big deal, had Jack been on his ship he'd proberly had caught word of it, but for a newpaper to catch up to his small fast one was really impossible. "You know him..?" He raised an eyebrow.

He kept up with her pretty much all the way, untill a scent of food caught his attention only for a moment. "Something smells good..." Taking a look around he quickly noticed he had lost Azure, as she had suddenly changed dirrections a quick look around led him to find her location, hungry as he was he went by a fruit stand on the way snatching an apple very subtlely, and the walking towards the happening around Azure. "What in the world have you gotten yourself into, trouble seemes to be following you around..." He said quietly leaning against a wall nearby listening carefully, Marine really had started lacking grace, not to mention logic, to think they could take down Azure on such a street, there was possibly more hatred towards Marines here than there was again Pirates.
    Yedidiyah
    Yedidiyah

Character Profile

Post by Yedidiyah Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:11 pm

Yedidiyah landed softly on his feet. He was over excited to be on the island finally. He received a healthy amount of stares from passer by's as every one stared at him. There wasnt a single face that didnt change their expression after gazing upon him. Some were astounded, amazed or terrified. HE refused to change his Wyvern hyrbid form. He love being in it, and being on a lawless island only means he is free to do as he pleased. He began to walk with his blood red and gold kimono flowing freely in the wind. His scaly tail swaying from side to side as he walked smoothly down the road. he began to chew lightly on the piece of licorice that Laz handed him.

"Oooo....I understand why he is slightly addicted to these things now haha." Yedidiyah calmly said unto himself as his eyes greedily absorbed all the events going on around him. The island was so full of life and energy. "Papa!! Hurry we have to get seats!!" Cries a young boy tugging his hardest on his father's hands." Calm down Timmy, our seats will be there. Your mom and sis will kill us without these snacks."The father replied to his son. Yedidiyah smiled as he could sense an equal amount of excitement from this child on the tournament, that rivaled his to enter.

Yedidiyah started to get into a very crowded area, as he entered the square. It was hard for him to see much, so he decided to fly a good 10 meters on top of the crowd. He soared above the crowd hearing all the "ooooo"s and "aaaahhhh"s
    they whispered in unison.

"OIIII AZUUUUU!!!"

Yedidiyah hears some one shout the name of his captain, and his attention is drawn towards Hexel. He however is able to see Azure surrounded by a group of marines and Gray progressing towards them.

"tch...seriously? Already? I havent even enjoyed this countries...." Yedidiyah is caught off guard by the sight of a very beautiful woman walking towards Azure."countries......fine dining" Yedidiyah said softly. In an instant he decided to swooosh down to intervene the situation, as opposed to ignoring it as he was going to do. He immediately quickly flies towards the beautiful woman he began to address the group of people including Azure.

"Aye,my little bird. Ive been looking for your my dear nightingale." Yedidiyah said with a slight cocky attitude towards the woman, while beaming brightly towards her. He could sense how powerful this woman was, which only excited his loins even more.
    Leo D Morgan
    Leo D Morgan
    The Fourth Matter

Character Profile

Post by Leo D Morgan Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:49 am

Leo smiled at the beautiful Jennifer. "Jennifer, would you mind leading the way." Leo said with a smooth tone. Leo knew this type of woman needed a gentle hand. Her husband for being so small. He was the type to rough up his wife if he felt low. Leo hated those boys. Jennifer smiled and said, "Ok Just call me Jen. If you would like." Leo turned and followed next to her, he continued, "So Jen, I need to go to the hospital and I was looking for some info on the island." As they walked into the front of the town there was a ton of commotion. Almost a life of its own. People rushing to get to the tournament. People selling and buying black market items. There were no rules here. Jen pointed to a woman in the crowd surrounded by marines. She said, "Isn't that woman from your ship? She looks like she about to get into a fight?" Leo could not believe his eyes. Five minutes and everyone was getting into fights. He knew there wasn't much helping it but he wanted to relax first. Leo said, "Ummm ya I. I Don't know sorry." as he covered part of his face with his hand. Jen turned and stopped in front of Leo almost stopping him in his tracks. She said, "HEY, I need some answers. Just like you need some so. I ask one. You ask one." Leo liked her aggression and said, "Alright after you Miss Jen." Leo took her hand and kissed it softly.

Leo and Jen continued to walk towards a large building with a neon sign buzzing. Jen asked, "So, whats with the metal piece in your cheek bone? And those scars all over your chest and neck?" Leo winced. He had completely forgot about all his scars. He had been living with them for so long. Leo tired to cover his moment of insecurity. He rushed and said, "Hey umm only one question at a time." She asked, "Ok well the piece of metal in your cheek. I mean your words are amazing but the scar kinda gets in the way." Leo answered, "Well you see It is a reminder of my past and my Marine father. He is dead now." Jen felt terrible. "Oh well we are here! I am truly sorry I brought that up. It's your turn though." Leo hadn't noticed but the large building with a neon sign was the hospital. As they entered into the large building Leo asked, "So who owns the island Jen." She said, "Oh that would be.." Just then a doctor interrupted, "Excuse me, Did you need help?" Leo turned and said, "Oh yes, I need you to drill some screws into my jaw to hold it in place." The doctor looked confused and asked, "Uhh are you sure? Well ok go to the farthest room and I will meet you there in a moment."

Leo and Jen walked to the room. Jen asked as they entered, "So was that your crew mate or something? The one surrounded by marines." Leo said as he sat on the bench , "Oh yes, That's my Captain Azure Snow." "Wait! WHAT!?" Jen said in a rash voice.
    Azure Snow
    Azure Snow

Character Profile

Post by Azure Snow Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:10 am

Azure Was happy that Jack followed her and answered his question about Daimon. "Yeah... Met him back when i was a marine in the wine countries of the North Blue. Now that i think about it.. I first saw Hexel in that same Place!" Azure laughed.

However, after the talking about Daimon she was Surrounded by the marines. She Stared and shook a little as she looked at the Woman before her. The marines Laughed at the hooded woman. "HAHAHAHAH! who the hell do you think you are, involving yourself in the business of marines!" The Marine Captain said with a point of his sword at the woman. She walked closer with a glare of her Auburn eyes. "The Real Question is...Who the hell are you?" She pointed with her black tipped finger in a full body swing Towards the captain. The Black hood she wore fell backwards, Revealing Lush and beautiful Midnight blue hair that was decorated with Gold and jewels. There was no mistaking it, This was someone that Azure knew quite well and she practically shook in her White boots with excitement. "..Ev--" Her words were cut off by the loud Marine Captain. "I am Captain Witworth the Fourth! Ive been sent to bring Azure D. Snow into custody!" He laughed once more and signaled for his men to attack Azure. All 20 marines ran at full speed to capture her but were stopped in their tracks. "Black Magick Arts: Grand Soul Bind." The woman opened her hand wide at the 20 men and the marine captain.

Black glowing chains binded their arms and legs and their movement was stopped. "..What the hell.." The marine tried to get out of the magick but couldn't move. "You asked who i was?.." She walked closer until she came face to face with the marine captain. "I am the Ruler of this Island!!!!! EVELYN SNOW!!!" She screamed in rage, Enough for anyone to hear. "As Punishment for such stupidity, you and your men will be forced into the games!!!...As well as The Captain of the heavens Winter!" She turned to Azure and smiled. "Sweet Child. I knew you would come one day with that sword.. Looks like you passed the Heaven's Test.." Evelyn looked down at the ground and then pointed towards a Massive Building that towered into the sky. "..Now GO!" The marines were forced by the bindings to go unwillingly to the Great Building. "..Eve.. Your the Ruler of this Island??!?!?!" Azure couldn't stop shaking because of the fact that she was reunited with her Aunt. This was her mothers Twin sister and so it brought back so many memories of "Ruby Eyes" Snow, Azures Mother. "Yes. I Rule this Island with My Heaven's Style and Black Magick.. I saw your Poster.. 41,250,000? Crimson Snow.. hehe.. Sounds like your mother.. She was called "Ruby Eyes" Evelyn then Realized she had just forced Azure to join the games. "Ah.. Looks like i over reacted and Forced you into the Arena Games. Sorry! those guys pissed me off.. They will die soon.." Evelyn Said with a smile. "Well.. Good luck!" She Binded Azure swiftly and forced her towards the Building where Evelyn was headed to. "..Thats ok.. i was going to join anyways." Azure frowned as she was forced to follow Evelyn.

"Actually.. How about this.." She swiftly Turned around to see everyone in the area. She noticed Jack, Yed, Hexel and Gray. "..Captain of the Gallant Pirates, Phoenix D Jack. The People's Wrath, Yedidiyah. The Red Piano, Hexel L Hellsing. and finally, White fist gray... I find you very interesting.. I wont force you to join the Arena Games but I would like to see you all there and thats why i am going to raise the Reward for winning the Games, So Join!.. Leo D Morgan.. Where is he?" She looked around sensing where he was with her black magick. "Ah.. He is over at the Doc... After he is done i will bind him and send him to where you guys are.. The Games will begin very soon." Evelyn Winked at the four and began to walk towards the Massive Building that held multiple arenas. Evelyn Remembered Yeds words before the binding of the marines but she was playing hard to get and was more focused on making the marines pay for disrespecting her on her Island and so she did not reply. She hoped they would all follow because she was very curious about the skills and abilities they possessed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:55 pm