One Piece RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP is a new non-canon forum RP focused on building a strong active community.

Phoenix D. Jack has been promoted to Administrator, and Ray Ignazia has been promoted to Head Moderator.
We are currently still in a beta like phase, and still working out some kinks like fixing up the tasks and stat system - but those that stay with us will be rewarded with limited edition stuff.

5 posters

Emanate Island Ark: Part 2, The Arena Games(Team 2)

Azure Snow
    Azure Snow

Administrator- Moderator- Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Captain- Senior- Novice- Player-

Lineage : Legacy Of A Legend

Beli Beli : 40516
    Task Points : 5
    Divine Coins : 10
    Race : Human
    Crew : Heaven's Winter
    Affiliation : Shichibukai

Character Profile
    Character Name: Azure D. Snow
    Primary Skill: Heaven Nōdachi Style
    Secondary Skill: Gun Blade Style

Emanate Island Ark: Part 2, The Arena Games(Team 2) Empty Emanate Island Ark: Part 2, The Arena Games(Team 2)

Post by Azure Snow Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:03 am

Task Information:
    Azure Snow
    Azure Snow

Administrator- Moderator- Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Captain- Senior- Novice- Player-

Lineage : Legacy Of A Legend

Beli Beli : 40516
    Task Points : 5
    Divine Coins : 10
    Affiliation : Shichibukai

Character Profile
    Character Name: Azure D. Snow
    Primary Skill: Heaven Nōdachi Style
    Secondary Skill: Gun Blade Style

Emanate Island Ark: Part 2, The Arena Games(Team 2) Empty Re: Emanate Island Ark: Part 2, The Arena Games(Team 2)

Post by Azure Snow Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:45 am

"Welcome, Welcome! To the Arena Games!!!!!!!!!!!" The announcer put up his hands and then began to speak once more on the Snail Mic. "Today we are in Arena 2! The competing team Consists of Hexel L Hellsing!, Bounty:  ฿45,000,000 Beli! The Peoples Wrath! Yedidiyah, Bounty:  ฿27,000,000 Beli! Lazarus D. King! Bounty:  ฿35,000,000 Beli!!! and from out of the Blue, a New pirate that has no bounty as of yet, Daimon!!! He plans to be the pirate King one day-- Will he Die in the Arena Games? or will he move one step closer to his goal?!?!!" The crowd went wild as the Announcer Pressed the button to Open the door to the Prep. Area where The four members of team 2 would come out to the Arena and face the many challenges ahead. "Fun fact! The arena is 50 meters tall and 50 meters wide in all directions within a massive bubble sphere that will absorb any damage taken! First Field will be the forest!!! will they get lost? or will they be Victorious?!?!"

Match Details. :
    Leon L.H.
    Leon L.H.

Administrator- Developer/Chatbox Moderator- Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Limited Edition Donor- Novice- Mythical Zoan Fruit User- Player-

Lineage : Peacekeeper's Virtue

Beli Beli : 275283
    Task Points : 16
    Divine Coins :
    Affiliation : Pirate

Character Profile
    Character Name: Hexel L Hellsing AKA The Red Piano
    Primary Skill: Akuma-Akuma No Mi; Model: Diablo
    Secondary Skill: Vengeance of Demon Slayers

Emanate Island Ark: Part 2, The Arena Games(Team 2) Empty Re: Emanate Island Ark: Part 2, The Arena Games(Team 2)

Post by Leon L.H. Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:02 am

Hexel walked up the stairs to the area which he was told to go. As he walked up the stairs, the faint voice got louder and louder.

"Welcome, Welcome! To the Arena Games!!!!!!!!!!!" The announcer put up his hands and then began to speak once more on the Snail Mic. "Today we are in Arena 2! The competing team Consists of Hexel L Hellsing!, Bounty: ฿45,000,000 Beli! The Peoples Wrath! Yedidiyah, Bounty: ฿27,000,000 Beli! Lazarus D. King! Bounty: ฿35,000,000 Beli!!! and from out of the Blue, a New pirate that has no bounty as of yet, Daimon!!! He plans to be the pirate King one day-- Will he Die in the Arena Games? or will he move one step closer to his goal?!?!!" said the man's voice.

Hexel smiled little bit only because his name was called first and he had the highest bounty out of all of them. In his mind, he thought about how he was going to team up with his friends and defeat some weaklings and entertain people. Of course that is what tournaments are for isn't it? to entertain.

Each step Hexel made echoed around the hallway and soon Hexel stood in-front of the door to the tournament platform. Two guards standing to guard the door stretched their arms and open the door. Hexel immediately placed his hand over his eyes due to the sunlight. Hexel closed his eyes and slowly walked forward only to find himself standing on top of a huge forest. The door behind him closed and Hexel stood there alone, lost in the forest.

Soon the announcement came and a SNAIL Camera float around Hexel filming him.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMAN!! OUR FIRST CONTESTANT HEXEL L HELLSING HAS ARRIVED!!!" yelled the man. Hexel looked around only to find a big monitors that showed the crowds, the announcer, himself, and other members.

"What the hell is this....." said Hexel as he stood there still confused.

"LET THE TOURNAMENT BEGIN!!!!" said the announcer, and soon the crowds cheer. Hexel couldn't hear them but only see and hear from the monitor.

"Your first enemies are! 6 Desert Bandits (Grunts) and 2 Massive Gladiators!!"

With that the snail cam flew away from Hexel and the monitor shut off.

"Ohh well...guess that means I have to go find others....what a bothersome..."
    Daimon
    Daimon

Rank 1- Player-

Beli Beli : 45680
    Crew : Captain of Absolute Zero

Character Profile
    Character Name:
    Primary Skill: Hie Hie No Mi
    Secondary Skill: Sairento Kiringu (Silent Killing)

Post by Daimon Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:35 am

Everything happened so fast he was confused what was happening. Just a few minutes ago, he was talking trash going on about how he plans on being the pirate king, then another individual, who was talking about how he thought someone else was going to be pirate king but Daimon couldn't fully understand the conversation cause suddenly somebody put soem type of binds on him and he was sent flying to another place.

"She said, I have to survive the games, so I guess this is the place."  He heard a loud voice say several names and their bounties, however when his came, they only said he had no bounty just yet, and his hopes of being pirate king. "I will get a bounty today, just wait."  He mumbled, as he walked down a hallway and up some steps.  The cheers of the arena began to increase in volume as he ascended.

"Will I die? Or move one step closer? The answer is obvious..." He was saying in retaliation of the announcer. "I have to prove to these people I am strong."  he approached a door and two guards opened it to reveal the arena.  He squinted his eyes from the sunlight and walked right inside of it. He walked inside, and suddenly he was in a forest.

"Ladies and Gentleman! The Rookie Daimon has arrived!"  He shouted and was echoed by the announcer as the crowd cheered,His excitement was off the charts. He was so hyped and pumped up, simply because he had the opprotunity to show the world just how strong he is. He wanted to prove he could keep up with all the big names, and one day surpass them, all he needed was the stage and he was ready to preform.

He heard the announcer present their enemies as he quickly got into a stance. "Daimon, this is your chance...don't die, prove you aren't a scrub to the entire world!" He mumbled as he awaited confrontation.

Last edited by Daimon on Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    Yedidiyah
    Yedidiyah

Developer/Chatbox Moderator- Rank 1- Richie Rich- Rich- Novice- Mythical Zoan Fruit User- Player-

Lineage : Will of the D.

Beli Beli : 252769
    Task Points : 2
    Divine Coins : 15
    Race : Winged

Character Profile
    Character Name: Ohm D. Yedidiyah
    Primary Skill: Ryu Ryu no mi, Model: Frost Wyvern
    Secondary Skill: Dancing Dragon in Autumn Rain

Post by Yedidiyah Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:47 pm

Yedidiyah flew towards everyone and then landed on the ground. He soon realized where he was. Before walking in he was called over by a gentleman with a huge smile"My friend! MY friend! Yes you!" The man called and pointed towards Yedidiyah who just transformed from his hybrid form to his regular human transformation."Hmm.."Comes the curious remark of Yedidiyah."Whats up Ossan?, Im kind of in a rush." Yedidiyah says to the man as he quickly runs over to see what the old man was so anxious to show him.

"Well friend, i can see your quite the flashy person, so i have here in my possession an enormous Tone dial. It has previously recorded the warcry of the Chief of Cherryvolo Island! Its a perfect song for your entrance my friend! And its cheap! Only 40,000 beli!" The merchant said with his ever eager smile."Well i never heard of that island but......sounds good to me! Yedidiyah says, as he pays the man without hesitation. He then grabs the large dial as if it was a pillow and ran behind his comrades. As soon as he enters into the bottom pit he already hears his name being called to enter.

"Damn it! Yedidiyah says as he proceeeds to run up into the arena, as soon as he steps out there is a bright light on the area from the sun. Yedidiyah looked aroun and he could see a few people in the stands behind him, and a large forest before him. The forest was massive and he couldnt see to the other side."Damn, this puts a dent in my plan but i dont care im gonna play it anyway." Yedidiyah said as he set down the large shell and pressed the button to release an amazing sound.

Yedidiyah's Warcry:

"Awesome! Now im ready to go!" Yedidiyah says as he continues to dance his way through the forest.
    Lazarus
    Lazarus

Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Veteran- Captain- Paramecia Fruit User- Have Ryu On Friends List- Player-

Lineage : Will of the D

Beli Beli : 87398
    Task Points : 4
    Divine Coins : 50
    Crew : Savage Heart Pirates
    Affiliation : Pirate Captain

Character Profile
    Character Name: Lazarus D. King
    Primary Skill: Toki Toki no mi (Time - Time Fruit)
    Secondary Skill: Baihu quan (White Tiger Fist)

Emanate Island Ark: Part 2, The Arena Games(Team 2) Empty Games!

Post by Lazarus Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:48 am

Spoiler:

Lazarus was dressed in his traditional white robe, inherited to him by his fallen clan's people, the Phantoms. Emante Island was the beginning of an amazing adventure. Lazarus walked up the stair case from the prep room. The representatives of the arena explained that the entrance to the field was right up these stairs. Lazarus followed the pathway and as he surfaced, the sunlight hit him in his eyes. He thought it was sunlight, well it was but also a mixture of hanging lights from the coliseum. The dense sound of cheering from the crowd echoed throughout the field. Lazarus could feel the pressure of the crowd settling on his heart but he took a deep breath and looked around at the dense forest which surrounded him.

Announcer: Lazarus D. King! Bounty:  ฿35,000,000 Beli!!!

Lazarus: About time I got a decent bounty on my head.

Lazarus hopped off the platform on which he was standing and it sunk back into the ground. The forest was filled with mucky and moist soil decorated with an array of barks and flora. Lazarus thought the best thing to do, was to find the others and re-group. Suddenly, three bandits dressed in light camouflage attire emerged from the upcoming woods on dial powered sky vehicles. The men swarmed around Lazarus in a circular formation, each landing blocking off his exists in any direction.

Travis: So your the man they call the "The White Tiger" Look more like a litt-

Lazarus: Another joke about my height... Please try something more original spinach head.

Travis: Did you-

Cal: Oh boy- He did it!

Misty: No one talks about his hair and gets away with it... here it comes.

Said the girl with the twin tails and crimson red hair, covered in the camo suit. The other man, Cal wore a cargo pants with high stockings and a machete on his back. The girl seemed to be carrying what appeared to be a canon launcher. The dread lock, 'spinach' haired man seem to carrying a katana at his side, all of which Lazarus quickly examined.

Travis: I've been fighting in this arena for years now!!! I'm a pro kid, Formation Delta! Swarm!

The three competitors danced around in the sky about five meters around Lazarus' personal space, trying to intimidate him. Lazarus time warped away and dashed off into the forest, east towards Hexel's scent which he had picked up.

Lazarus: I'd fight them but I need to find the others first.

Lazarus navigated through the dense forest, hopping from tree top to tree top and onto bark filled land below at a quick pace. The trio chased after him, approaching from the left, right and rear.
    Leon L.H.
    Leon L.H.

Administrator- Developer/Chatbox Moderator- Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Limited Edition Donor- Novice- Mythical Zoan Fruit User- Player-

Divine Coins :

Character Profile

Post by Leon L.H. Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:33 am

Hexel continued walking along the path forest provided. He was alone and no one was around him. Hexel looked up only to find several snail cams flying all over the direction. Soon he heard the names of familiar names, even Daimon. Hexel had previous encounter with Daimon. Back in the whine island, where he first met Azure, he remembered meeting this fool.

I am going to be the King of the Pirates!

Hexel remember the words Daimon said when he first met him. It wasn't like he like the guy but he didn't bother him enough to a point where he wanted to kill him.

The forest was filled with trees that is as tall as 100ft. and small as 5 inches tall. This forest was weird. As he walked he saw creatures such as bees, spiders, snakes lurking around the forest, hissing and watching him. Hexel didn't like insects and weird creatures like those. However, he couldn't show the world that he is afraid of these creatures. Soon the snail cam stood front of Hexel and started to film him again. Hexel looked straight towards the snail cam and stared without moving. The snail cam circled around him wondering why he wouldn't move.

Soon Hexel changed his human form to his hybird form, Diablo and covered his body in darkness fire for brief second before he turned himself back.

"WOW!!! LADIES AND GENTLEMAN LOOK AT THAT, THE RED PIANO SHOWN PART OF HIS POWER!!! THE DEMON!!! THIS TRULY IS A RARE SIGHT FOLKS!!"

"Kyaaaaaa!!! he is sooo cooool!!!!!!" voice of many females echoed through the snail cam and the monitor.

"Hmp...how pathetic...getting entertained by such a little power of mine,,.. just wait until they see my full strength! hehehe" thought Hexel as he started to walk.

The bubble that surrounded the platform made a rainbow like color, making the lighting that was shinning over the forest more majestic. Hexel awed and was in complete peaceful mind until he heard a faint thud noise coming for the east of where he was. Hexel quickly turned his body right and started run towards the sound. By passing all the creatures that lurk in the forest, the bushes, the trees, and finally he was only few meters away from the sound. Hexel kept running and running, unsheathing his blade and soon he came across a small cliff in front of him. Hexel jumped off from the cliff, bringing his blade upward about to cut down what stood underneath the cliff he jumped off from. As he got closer to the ground he saw a familiar figure. "Laz...?" thought Hexel as he was still in the mid air, his blade out about to strike down on him.
    Daimon
    Daimon

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile
    Character Name:

Post by Daimon Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:26 am

Daimon began to run through the forest, at about seventy five percent of his speed, not trying to expend all of his energy before he encountered a fight.  With all the enemies he was going to face, he figured he should go find his allies before encountering them.  He didn't want to shout, knowing he would probably reveal himself to the enemies in the forest.

He simply would continue to run through the forest until one of his allies would reveal themselves. As soon as he decided on that, he heard a loud sound echo throughout the forest.  "That should be someone I know there."  He mumbled, as he began to run in the direction of the noise that was made.

As he ran in the direction of the sound, he had seen a familiar face in the forest.  It was the one who he had a small conflict with when he arrived.  Daimon smirked when he saw him, figuring this would be one of his comrades during the tournament.  He seemed to have use an Outkast song as a warcry, and Daimon was unfamiliar with it, but simply approached the main quietly. "Pst, hey, aren't you one of my allies for this.  Listen, let's forget what happened in town and win this thing."  

Just as he mumbled that, he heard some rustling off leaves and looked up and saw two desert bladers, both wielding Scimitars as they jumped from their trees and landed in front of Daimon. He cracked his knuckles and smirked as he looked at his ally. "We both take on one?" He asked as he looked at his target.

Fighting an armed opponent was no problem to him, he didn't want to risk any run in with the user of haki, so he was just going to stay cautious. As the desert blade stepped forward and slashed his blade forward, Daimon side stepped out of the way, he sent a kick forward, but the Desert blader backstepped dodging that. He heard the screams of the crowd, as he took a deep breath. "I gotta prove myself." He mumbled as he got into a defensive stance, ready to counter at any second.
    Yedidiyah
    Yedidiyah

Developer/Chatbox Moderator- Rank 1- Richie Rich- Rich- Novice- Mythical Zoan Fruit User- Player-

Lineage : Will of the D.

Beli Beli : 252769
    Task Points : 2
    Divine Coins : 15
    Race : Winged

Character Profile
    Character Name: Ohm D. Yedidiyah
    Primary Skill: Ryu Ryu no mi, Model: Frost Wyvern
    Secondary Skill: Dancing Dragon in Autumn Rain

Post by Yedidiyah Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:01 am

Yedidiyah was steady walking through the forest as he happily hummed the warcry. It unfortunately wasnt on repeat however and so he had to reply the fragments in his skull. He noticed he was being followed by a snail came, so he decided to talk into it.
    "O!, I hope you watching Evelyn, Im gonna be up in this tournament's ass!..HAHA" Yedidiyah says as he flexes toward the snail cam and cracks a joke.

"How Obscene! Evelyn is the owner of the island ladies and gentleman!! This man  must have a death wish!" The voice echoes through out the stadium as the announcer shouts into his mike. The crowd goes wild, some cheering some sneering. All however being ignored as Yedidiyah simple moved forward through the forest. Soon he heard some one making their way towards him. He unsheathed Yakumo and prepared to slay the fiend. However out of the rustling comes the crazy man who was talking to himself before the tournament."Oh..geez"Yedidiyah responded to the sudden appearance of the man. The gentleman seemed rather please to see Yedidiyah as he walked over.

"Pst, hey, aren't you one of my allies for this.  Listen, let's forget what happened in town and win this thing."The young man says to Yedidiyah in a hushed tone. Yedidiah simply lowered his weapon and responded to the young man,"Dont worry, i forgot all about that boo boo you were spouting earlier" Immediately it 2 desert bandits appeared out of the forestry apparently aware of their positioning."We both take on one?" The young man said to Yedi as went to face the one desert bandit near him. The other raised his scimitar towards Yedidiyah threateningly and dashed towards him.

"Aye aye aye...how boring" Yedidiyah says in a mono-tone voice unaffected by the bandits in anyway. He swiftly raises Yakumo and proceeds to slash through the Bandit's blade causing it to shatter as Yakumo completely slices through his neck. The Bandits head rolls over on the ground towards The pirate.

"I see your having trouble, if you can keep up feel free!" Yedidiyah laughed as he began to trek away into the dark forest looking for his crew mates and possibly more fun.
    Lazarus
    Lazarus

Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Veteran- Captain- Paramecia Fruit User- Have Ryu On Friends List- Player-

Lineage : Will of the D

Beli Beli : 87398
    Task Points : 4
    Divine Coins : 50
    Crew : Savage Heart Pirates
    Affiliation : Pirate Captain

Character Profile
    Character Name: Lazarus D. King
    Primary Skill: Toki Toki no mi (Time - Time Fruit)
    Secondary Skill: Baihu quan (White Tiger Fist)

Emanate Island Ark: Part 2, The Arena Games(Team 2) Empty Encounter

Post by Lazarus Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:06 am

Running through the forest brought Lazarus to a large ridged cliff. As he approached, the bandits riding on their dial infused bikes closed in. Lazarus saw Hexel falling off from the cliff, as he exclaimed Lazarus' name. He had found Hexel, through the distance between them was about 10 meters or so, give or take, it was time to ditch the bandits. Lazarus turned around, finishing his running motion by facing the bandits head on.

Lazarus: I'll be taking your bike for the remainder of this match.

Lazarus waited until one of the bike riders, Cal, dipped near to the surface. He was bout four meters off the ground, as he drew his weapon to attack Lazarus. Lazarus used his foot techniques to push him off the forest ground up into mid-air to anticipate Cal's attack.

Spoiler:

Lazarus slammed his time warped energy infused fist into the bandits' face knocking him out cold.

Spoiler:

Misty: Cal! How dare you Rookie!?

The sky bike slid into the near by bushes and decelerated. Misty pointed her canon launcher at Lazarus. Lazarus dashed for the sky bike and began to accelerate upwards towards Misty. Lazarus jumped from one bike to another, hoping onto Misty's bike and now stood on the bikes brake frame. Lazarus slammed his foot into Misty jaw, sending her falling about 8 meters downwards into the dense force, the fall broke her neck.

Spoiler:

Misty sky bike fell into the nearby cliff and the bike Lazarus was riding crashed into a nearby mahogany tree and exploded. Lazarus was now directly under the falling Hexel. The final bike rider, Travis flew directly upwards towards Hexel.

Travis: Damn you Heaven's Winter! I'm kill you Red Piano instead!

Travis flew towards the falling Hexel.

Spoiler:
    Leon L.H.
    Leon L.H.

Divine Coins :

Character Profile

Post by Leon L.H. Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:54 am

As Hexel fall down from the cliff, he noticed Lazarus finishing off some of the bandits. Hexel was about to sheath his blade since Lazarus already got this fight, when a person on a bike flew up towards Hexel.

Damn you Heaven's Winter! I'm kill you Red Piano instead! said the man on a bike.

Hexel laughed as he changed his formation. He turn his body so his head was going down towards the ground and sheathed his blade. The biker got closer and closer as he drew his weapon and pointed towards Hexel.

"HAHAHAHAHA Red Paino!! Guess this is how far you will go!!!!" laughed the man as he swung his blade towards Hexel's right side.

Hexel looked straight on his eyes and said a single word.

"Burn..." whispered Hexel as he unsheathed his blade, blocking the man's attack. As he by pass the man, in a single second Hexel turned his body around and cut the man's back with his blade. Hexel's back was facing the ground as he fell down. Hexel once again changed his body position so his head was going down. Hexel laughed as he grab his blade tightly and landing on the ground next to Lazarus. Soon after it started to rain in a form of human blood.

"Oiii Laz...Guess you already took down all of them, what the heck man, I only got to kill that one funny looking dude. pffft"
    complained Hexel as he sheathed his blade.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMAN DID YOU JUST SEE THAT!!! MAGNIFICENT, THIS IS ONE OF MOST AWESOME TOURNAMENT WE EVER HELD!!! ENJOY THIS MOMENT BECAUSE NOTHING CAN GET BETTER THAN THIS!!" said the Announcer as the snail cam circled around Hexel and Lazarus.

Enemies Killed:
    Daimon
    Daimon

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile
    Character Name:

Post by Daimon Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:57 pm

Daimon looked at the Desert Blader with indignant eyes as he clenched his fist.  As the Desert Blader ran forward at him, Daimon took a deep breath.  "It's all over now..." He mumbled, as he waited for him to approach and he quickly sidestepped when the Desert Blader slashed forward at him.  "Ice Touch..."  he mumbled as he grabbed the Blader's arm holding the sword.

The frost forming around his arm caused the blader to drop his blade. The Blader screamed from the pain the frost around his arm caused as Daimon extended his arm out and formed a saber of ice into his palm. "Ice Saber." As the Desert Blader was still in shock about the ice around his arm, Daimon pushed the blade right into the back of the man, piercing through his heart.

"You were a strong challenger. Enjoy the after life." He mumbled, as he took a deep breath and turned towards the otherpirate, and recalled that what he said earlier was poo. Daimon simply laughed and shook his head.

"I wouldn't sign up for this if I wasn't sure I could keep up." As he looked at the other pirate near him that had decapitated the other desert blader.  Daimon kicked the Desert Blader he had stabbed in the chest and kicked him down onto the ground and he cracked his knuckles.

He began to follow the one named Yedidiyah as he had his hands behind his head.  He figured they were looking for the other two who were on their team for the tournament.

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:39 pm