One Piece RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP is a new non-canon forum RP focused on building a strong active community.

Phoenix D. Jack has been promoted to Administrator, and Ray Ignazia has been promoted to Head Moderator.
We are currently still in a beta like phase, and still working out some kinks like fixing up the tasks and stat system - but those that stay with us will be rewarded with limited edition stuff.

+2
Hunter Tarot
Storm Runner
6 posters

Chapter 2: Set Sail! The Beatroot is ours! [Private Job]

Storm Runner
    Storm Runner

Administrator- Moderator- Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Captain- Paramecia Fruit User- Player-

Lineage : Vanquisher's Valor

Beli Beli : 32235
    Task Points : 2
    Race : Human
    Crew : Infinite Horizon Pirates
    Affiliation : Pirate

Character Profile
    Character Name: Storm Runner Fūjin
    Primary Skill: Zūmu-Zūmu no Mi (Zoom-Zoom Fruit)
    Secondary Skill:

Chapter 2: Set Sail! The Beatroot is ours! [Private Job] - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapter 2: Set Sail! The Beatroot is ours! [Private Job]

Post by Storm Runner Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:32 am

"Well, you did help me out... got my revolver back..." Fujin listened to Noir as he flicked of his wrist opening the cylinder on his revolver, and began inspecting it's condition "Plus you seem pretty strong, and I'm told that strength attracts strength, so I'm sure we'll get to fight plenty of strong people..." he then watched Noir take six bullets from his ammo pouch to load his gun. "So yeah, I guess I will join your crew. But first, there are some things you need to know about me." Noir closed the pistol's cylinder. He then pointed the gun at a nearby wall "First off, if you haven't noticed, I'm a marksman. That means you shouldn't send me up close, alright?" Fujin made a finger gun and pretended to shoot Noir while a very realistic added sound effect he made as he watched twirl his gun a few times like he had earlier. "Secondly, I've got some neat tricks to bring to your crew. See, I ate one of those nasty fruits a few years ago... a devil fruit, I think it's called. Anyway, because of that I basically can't be shot, and I can do some neat things with bullets." After Noir twirled it once more and holstered "Third, and most importantly, is my name. None of this Patches stuff, and certainly not... ugh... Cyclops. The name's Noir Dulocke, and don't you go forgetting it. Anyway, as long as you remember that last part, everything will be good. So, now that I've introduced myself, I think it's your turn." Noir adjusted his hat and dusted himself off. "Nice to meet you Nior, I am Fujin." Fujin responded with a stupid grin on his face holding out his hand to greet Nior but then turned to Claire who spoke up ''I'm going to take a look at BeatRoot guys! Good Luck!Good Karma!'' Claire's said as she covered Fujin in a golden aura appeared from her, before she turned her katana into a big fan and rushed trough the air towards the BeatRoot. Fujin noticed that the remaining marines that weren't knocked out by his Zūmu-zūmu no Kaze no muchi get back up as the scavenged for dropped weapons to arm them selves "So Nior you want to mess up some seagulls?" Fujin asked pulling down his goggles and cracking his knuckles smirking mischievously "But we got to be snappy about doing it."

Marines Remaining:
    Total: 89/175
    Town: 50/50
    Docks: 23/50
    Branch Base: 16/75

Skills Used:
    Zūmu-zūmu no Kaze no muchi: cool-down: 1/4
    Zūmu-zūmu no Barrage: cool-down: 3/3
    Zūmu-zūmu no Ricochet: cool-down: 3/3
    BlackWind:3

Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Paramecia Fruit User- Player-

Lineage : Peacekeeper's Virtue

Beli Beli : 58020
    Task Points : 10
    Affiliation : Marines

Character Profile
    Character Name: Levy Akatsuki
    Primary Skill: Hie Hie no Mi
    Secondary Skill:

Chapter 2: Set Sail! The Beatroot is ours! [Private Job] - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapter 2: Set Sail! The Beatroot is ours! [Private Job]

Post by BlackWind:3 Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:22 pm

Suddenly,a bright purple shield appeared in front of Claire and saved her from the gunshot.Then a familiar voice was heard."What on earth are you doing here?" ''S-Saori!!Wait a sec,i need to handle these marines!!'' Claire hitted the whirlwind with his fan.All marines sucked into the whirlwind and started to spin in the whirlwind,as Claire slays them.After whirlwind stopped,they all fell into the water,wounded.Claire drived the ship into docks,and runned into Saori.''I just wanted to check BeatRoot,thanks to god i checked.Marines almost hijcaked BeatRoot.Sorry if i caused a trouble.'' Claire turned her back to BeatRoot and a few marines was getting out the water.''These freaking guys...'' Claire rushed to one of them and stabbed him at the chest,then pulled out her sword and slayed the head of the marine that was trying to attack Claire from the back.''You go help Hunter,if he needs it,i'll be in charge of the BeatRoot!'' Claire yelled at Saori,as she battle with the marines.15 marines left and started to fire their shotguns at Claire.Claire sucks their lucks and manages to avoid all the bullets.She stabs one of them and gets his shotgun,and fires at other four of them.Suddenly Claire sees that marines sneaked from back of the Saori and handcuffed Saori.Claire noticed that handcuffs were made of seastone,then other few marines sneaked up behind Claire and did the same thing to her.Goddamnit...Sorry Saori...
    Hunter Tarot
    Hunter Tarot

Rank 1- Player-

Beli Beli : 30780
    Crew : Infinite Horizon Pirates [Marksman/Sniper + Master Gunner]

Character Profile
    Character Name: Hunter Tarot
    Primary Skill: Two Form Firing
    Secondary Skill: Tarot Brand Explosives

Post by Hunter Tarot Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:23 pm

"I'll take care of these guys." Not about to protest if she had a plan, Hunter watched as Saori created a small orb that floated and attached itself to the nearest Marine and exploded, taking out the rest of the group. Before he could congratulate her on a job well done, he saw her take off towards the docks, and he cursed silently as, by the time he picked up his bag again, she was all the way on the far end of the street they were walking on. Running from his position freely, as their previous adversaries had just been blown to smithereens, he began to try and catch up. He made it about half of the way down the street before he saw a small platoon of five coming out of a alley. Ducking once again into a alley, he growled to himself. "I don't have time for this! I've got to catch up with Saori." After he said this, he heard a gun fire from the direction of the docks. His eyes widening, he cursed loudly. He couldn't let a crewmate die because he was too slow.  Steeling his mind, his eyes and face gaining a almost apathetic look. With that, he realized he had no time to waste, and dashed from around the corner headlong towards the Marines. The Marines had heard him curse from his position, and spotted him almost immediately when he ran from his cover. "It's one of the Pirates! Take him out men!" Hunter dropped his bag from his left hand about the same time that order was given and the men were raising their weapons. Holding the Quadruple M properly, he raised it and peppered three of the Marines with a barrage of 13 bullets. He was about 20 feet from the Marines when he shot down three of their men. One of the two men left alive, shocked and surprised from seeing three of his group shot down and from the sound of the gun, fired a pistol twice, albeit sloppily. The first shot scrapped Hunter's side, the second hit the side his left arm, just missing the bone however thanks to the Marines sloppy firing. Gritting his teeth, he saw that the other of the two Marines alive drawing his sword and running towards him. Keeping the Quadruple M raised as best he could, he filled him 6 bullets to the chest, before giving the same treatment to the pistol user who just shot him by filling him with 5 bullets. Unconcerned for his current status, he grabbed his bag, and ran for the docks. Hunter got there in time to see Saori and Claire get handcuffed, with cuffs no doubt all made of material to hold Devil Fruit users. Getting around the corner of the nearest building to the docks and still seeing the Beetroot, he switched the Quadruple M into it's single shot mode. Getting into a less effective form of a stance he was taught that was used to let his body handle recoil better, he quickly raised the scope of the weapon to this eye and fired at one of the Marines who had just cuffed the girls, not aiming for any particular spot other than the Marine. It hit the man dead in the throat, who promptly fell onto the ground afterwards. Ducking back around the corner, he felt his arms ache a little from using that weaker stance, more so in his left arm. [-5 Finesse] Stepping out of the stance, he stood up, and closed his eyes. He focused on calming down his mind from the pain of having been shot and from the ache in his arms, and began to focus solely on taking out the Marines and helping Saori and Claire. Entering this effective state of zen, he looked around the corner and saw that two Marines were standing on either side of the dying man on the floor while the others were trying to figure out where the shot came from. Raising the Quadruple M again, he looked through his scope and fired a bullet aimed to pierce through both of the Marines' chests. [+20 Strength for this attack] Hunter was reward by both Marine's  chests being through by his bullet, making one fall forwards onto the man on the floor, the other falling onto his back. Ducking once again into cover, he breathed shakily as his state of zen began to slip away, sliding down the wall of the building he was hiding behind, tired to some degree. "Come on Hunter, you got this. Getting shot a little isn't gonna stop you now. You've got people to help, and seagulls to kill. 3 down, 7 more to go."

Quadruple M Status-
    Bullets Remaining in Magazine: 23/50
    Magazines Remaining: 2/4

Skills Used-
    Quick Snipe Point: 0/2

Lineage Skill Used-
    Vanquisher's Valor: 0/7

Marines Remaining-
    Docks: 7/50
    Noir Dulocke
    Noir Dulocke

Rank 1- Player-

Beli Beli : 17774

Character Profile
    Character Name: Noir Dulocke
    Primary Skill: Dangan-Dangan No Mi
    Secondary Skill: Rokushiki: Soru & Shigan

Post by Noir Dulocke Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:29 am

"Nice to meet you, Noir, I'm Fujin." Noir took Fujin's outstretched hand, returning the offered handshake. "Alright then, Fujin. And you a-" Noir attempted to ask the purple haired woman her name, but she cut him off. ''I'm going to take a look at BeatRoot guys! Good Luck!Good Karma!'' And with that, she was off. He nearly made a sarcastic comment on the subject of her cutting him off, but he was once again cut off by the grunts of injured Marines. Noir, turning towards the source of the disturbance, found that not all of his guards had been taken out during Fujin's grand entrance into the courtyard. They were getting back on their feet and gathering their weapons, and it would be a matter of moments before they were on the defensive. "So Noir, ready to mess up some seagulls?" Fujin said, having noticed the Marines as well. "But we've got to be snappy about it." Noir let out a smug Hmph!, drawing his revolver and twirling it around his right index finger before holstering it once more. "Snappy is my middle name!" Noir activated his Armament Haki, clenching his left hand into a fist while doing so. (Endurance, Finesse, and Strength +15 for 2 posts) After that, he was off like a shot. Using Soru, Noir dashed towards the frontmost Marine in the group of enemies, giving him a swift uppercut right in the center of his jaw with his left hand, sending him reeling.(Soru: Tosshin) A few of the Marines reacted more quickly than Noir expected, the three of them raising rifles and firing straight at him. Noir didn't even flinch, the bullets simply curving away from him. Another Marine raised his sword, attempting to bring it down on Noir's shoulder. Countering quickly, Noir used Shigan and extended his right index and middle finger right into the man's stomach, stopping him dead in his tracks. Four more Marines raised their swords and charged. Utilizing Soru once more, Noir dashed a good distance away and drew his revolver, gunning down all four men with shots to the torso.  Noir holstered his gun, walking back to Fujin's side. "That's six down. Now show me what you've got, Captain."

Marines Remaining:
    Branch Base: 10/75

Skills Used:
    Armament Haki- Posts remaining: 1/2
    Soru: Tosshin- Cooldown: 0/3
    Soru- Cooldown: 0/2
    Shigan- Cooldown: 0/2

Weapon Status:
    Righty- Remaining ammo in cylinder: 2/6
               Ammo reserves: 30/36

Last edited by Noir Dulocke on Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:54 am; edited 4 times in total
    Rose123
    Rose123

Rank 1- Player-

Lineage : Blood Bane

Beli Beli : 10532
    Task Points : 3

Character Profile
    Character Name: Saori Satou
    Primary Skill: Ora-Ora No Mi
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Rose123 Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:33 am

Saori watched as Claire summoned a whirlwind, and cleared the boat of marines. Saori nodded as Claire told her why she was there. She was about to ask how she got here, but just then A marine started to attack. ''You go help Hunter,if he needs it,i'll be in charge of the BeatRoot!" Claire said as she stabbed a marine. Saori nodded and turned, preparing to go find hunter. "I hope he isn't dead already" Saori thought. Suddenly she felt somebody grab her hands and pin them behind her back. Cold cuffs were slipped on her wrist and Saori felt her powers being drained. She tried to fight back but it was too late. She watched as another marine did the same to Claire. Trying to figure out a plan, Saori looked around wildly. Then with a thud, a marines throat erupted in a bloody spray. Looking around she spotted hunter, shooting the marines. She pushed the marine nearest to her into a boat, smiling as he hit his head and fell in the water."Get down!" She hissed at Claire, trying to give Hunter a better view of the marines.

06/50 remaining
    Storm Runner
    Storm Runner

Administrator- Moderator- Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Captain- Paramecia Fruit User- Player-

Character Profile
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Storm Runner Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:51 am

Fujin saw Noir let out a smug Hmph!, drawing his revolver and twirling it around his right index finger before holstering it once more. "Snappy is my middle name!" before he ran off was off like a shot, dashing towards the Marines at the front of the group of enemies, giving him a swift uppercut right in the centre of his jaw with his left hand, sending him reeling. Three of the Marines reacted more quickly than the other ones the three of them raising rifles and firing straight at him. Fujin watched as Noir didn't even flinch, the bullets simply curving away from him leaving Fujin gawking a smile and his eyes sparkling as if he was a five year old boy who had just saw a cyborg thinking it was a robot "COOOOOOOOLLLLL!!!!". Another Marine raised his sword, attempting to bring it down on Noir's shoulder who was countered quickly as Noir extended his right index and middle finger right into the man's stomach stabbing him as if it was a bullet stopping him dead in his tracks. Fujin saw Nior take down another our more Marines raised their swords and charged "That's six down. Now show me what you've got, Captain." Fujin walked forward as if he was moving in slow-motion cracking his knuckles before disappearing and reappearing right in front of the remaining marines releasing an uncountable onslaught of punches at the group of marines each with the force of one of his Zūmu-zūmu no Bullet. To those around him it would have is arms and fists were disappearing and reappearing the moment the punch made contact. "Zūmu-zūmu no Barrage!" Each punch hit one of five marines knocking them out and back onto the other five behind them taking out all five. Fujin smiled as he turned to Nior "How did I do?" he asked but before he could answer Fujin looked over towards the harbour and held out his hand to him "Come on we need to get to BeatRoot and the others...!

Marines Remaining:
    Total: 56/175
    Docks: 6/50
    Branch Base: 0/75

Skills Used:
    Zūmu-zūmu no Kaze no muchi: cool-down: 2/4
    Zūmu-zūmu no Barrage: duriation: 1/1, cool-down: 0/3

Character Profile
    Secondary Skill:

Post by BlackWind:3 Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:26 am

''Sorry guys,this is going to be a one hell of a dumb idea,but i know what marines want.'' said purple haired girl.She opened her fan again,and started to rush trough air again.Marines angered and shocked,since someone was going to pay a lot of beli's that catched or killed Claire.Claire was going to take advantage of it,and guarantee BeatRoot's safety.''15 of you,come with me!We must catch this girl to get our respective money!Quick go after her!! 15 marines quickly ran after her,following her from the behind.The other 7 marines stayed at the dock and started to shoot Saori and Hunter.Claire noticed that Pech wasn't beside her since she flied to the dock.Claire's attention was gone away and she noticed that she stopped rushing in the air.She fell into the ground and broke a few bones again.Claire screamed in pain and agony in the ground.She was searching for Pech with her broken back bones.A marine sneaked behind her and slashed her back with his sword.Claire fell down and marines stepped on her hands and taked her sword.Claire was not going to scream for help cause she was going to help them,not they help Claire.She accepted her destiny and looked down to the ground silently and accepted her destiny.''I have a plan to use her as bait to the pirates.Strip her.'' ''W-what!?!?'' ''I said strip her!Do you want the money or not?!''
    Hunter Tarot
    Hunter Tarot

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile

Post by Hunter Tarot Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:57 am

Still sitting on the ground, Hunter was about to take another shot around the corner, but when he peeked his head around the corner and saw Saori push a Marine off and into the water before ducking alongside Claire. This brief little excursion to see what was going on was almost his undoing however, as one of the Marines saw him peeking around the corner and fired at Hunter, hitting the ground right next to him. "He's behind that building! Keep your eye it and give him hell before he can shoot again! Once we keep him pinned there for a while, pat of the unit will break off and go in for the kill!"  Ducking back around the corner as soon as the Marine raised his gun, he cursed under his breath, annoyed that his position had been spotted. "That's just perfect. And here I was hoping that these idiots were blind." He heard the Marines begin to take watch over the corner he was hiding around and took occasional shots at it to keep him there. "Trying to use suppression fire on me? Nice try boys, but I'll show you why that won't work." He knew that the point of this tactic was to keep him holed up until other members of their group came and blew him away. Looking over to his bag, he couldn't help but have a small grin on his face. He began to mutter to himself as he rummaged through the inside. "I was hoping to hold onto these for a rainy day until I could make more, but, here's to hoping I can safely make more of these once we get out of here on the Beatroot." Pulling out what appeared to a packet of oversized firecrackers, he reached back into the bag and retrieved a box of matches. As he was doing this, he could have swore he saw a streak of purple pass over head, and a group of Marines in town cause some noise, but he shook these off as coincidence for now. Striking one, he put the box back, and brought the match to the fuse of the firecrackers. Once the fuse caught the fire, he threw the explosive around the corner and covered his ears. The Marines on board the Beatroot saw a what looked like a small firework be thrown around the corner and looked at it each other skeptically. These looks were properly replaced with shocked expressions when they realized what Hunter's plan was when the firecrackers exploded. Exploding in a large cloud of red colored smoke that covered the entire area around the corner, Hunter grinned. The Marines weren't going to waste bullets on shooting a place they didn't know if he was in anymore, using the explosive as a means to keep them on their toes. Standing up, the smoke began to do exactly as he had hoped. The smoke began to flow out of the corner forward, so he used that as a moving cover, and kept a slow paced walk in the smoke. The Marines kept their attention focused on the building that he was hiding in before, so they didn't spot him immediately when the smoke began to rise upwards as it was designed to and his legs were visible. Once his legs were visible, Hunter made a dash to get as close to the ship as he could before he was noticed. Practically hiding in the shadow of the ship's figurehead, he breathed a sigh of relief as he heard no immediate reaction to his dash... That was, until he heard the one that seemed to be calling the shots up on the ship yell to the group that he was hiding under the very front of the ship. "That bastard used the smoke to get close to us! I saw him just as he got out of view under the front!" Hunter could barely let out a curse at his luck before he heard the boots of the Marines on deck running down the ramp from the ship onto the dock. "I gotta stop hoping these idiots are blind!" Upon seeing the first of the Marines coming down to get him, he threw his bag at the Marine's face catching him off guard in order to switch to the Quadruple M's multi-shot mode before filling his chest with 6 bullets. Looking up towards the deck of the ship for a brief second, he had enough time to yell something to Saori before sending 15 bullets into two more of the Marines who attempted to rush him at the same time. "Hang on just a bit longer up there! Be there momentarily, so keep the Beatroot warm, would you kindly?"

Quadruple M Status-
    Bullets Remaining in Magazine: 2/50

Skills Used-
    Quick Snipe Point: 1/2
    Peacekeepers: Remaining - 4/5, Cooldown - 0/2

Lineage Skill Used-
    Vanquisher's Valor: 1/7

Marines Remaining-
    Docks: 3/50
    Rose123
    Rose123

Rank 1- Player-

Lineage : Blood Bane

Beli Beli : 10532
    Task Points : 3

Character Profile
    Character Name: Saori Satou
    Primary Skill: Ora-Ora No Mi
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Rose123 Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:59 am

"Wait Claire!" Saori called as Claire ran off, but her calls fell on deaf ears. Deciding she had enough of getting attacked. Saori leaned up against a ship and slowly pushed herself up. Thankfully the marines seemed to be focused on Hunter. Ignoring her scratched, bleeding arms, she sluggishly sneaked closer to one of the marines. All of a sudden she heard the sound of fireworks going off. Before she had time to react she was completely engulfed in a thick grey smoke. Marines rushed off the ship and onto the docks. Taking advantage of the now receding smoke smoke Saori knocked another of the marines to the ground. Saori has just finished knocking him out when she felt arms grab her neck. She felt her neck being squeezed roughly, and that was the last thing she remembered before the marine dropped her and she passed out.

2/50 marines remaining
    Noir Dulocke
    Noir Dulocke

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile

Post by Noir Dulocke Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:31 am

Noir stood back and watched as Fujin swept the floor with the remaining Marine guards. Once he was finished, Fujin returned to Noir. "How'd I do?" Before Noir could respond, however, Fujin turned swiftly in the direction of the harbour, holding his hand out to Noir. "Come on, we need to get to BeatRoot and the others!"  Noir took his hand and gave it a brief shake before responding. "Right."

Later, in town...

Noir and Fujin hurried away from the Branch Base and into the town proper. As they ran, Noir addressed Fujin. "Fujin, I'm almost certain that there will be another group of Marines ahead. If there are, I'm afraid you'll have to handle the bulk of them. I'm no good against big groups of people." Once Noir finished, there were a few more moments of silence before he made another statement. "Also... you should probably tell me what these others look like..." he said, rubbing the back of his head and chuckling nervously. His laughter was cut short by the appearance of a veritable sea of blue and white. A ways ahead of the two pirates was a group of fifty pirates blocking off the street. Noir skidded to a halt a few yards away from them. "Well, speak of the devil." Noir drew his revolver, spinning it once and aiming straight at the mass of Marines. "You lead, I'll cover you!" Noir then began reloading his revolver.

Marines Remaining:

Skills Used:
    Armament Haki- Posts remaining: 2/2
    Soru: Tosshin- Cooldown: 1/3
    Soru- Cooldown: 1/2
    Shigan- Cooldown: 1/2

Weapon Status:
    Righty: Reloading, done next post
    Ammo reserves: 26/36
    Arc Highram
    Arc Highram

Rank 1- Player-

Lineage : Will of the Adventurer

Beli Beli : 47975
    Crew : The Infinite Horizon Pirates
    Affiliation : Pirate!

Character Profile
    Character Name: Arc Highram
    Primary Skill: Ultimate Breaker Style Martial Arts
    Secondary Skill: Tekkai Kenpo

Post by Arc Highram Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:43 am

OOC: Sorry for the large delay. I'm here now. Only 3 weeks late Razz

Arc Highram was a man fond of doors. Doors were great. They let you travel through walls as if you were a ghost or something, it was the magic of innovation. But today as he was trying to leave a local tavern it would seem the front door wasn't working. As if it was blocked from the outside. The young man looked out a window to see the door was blocked by a massive mob of marines making a human barricade in the street. Arc groaned, he didn't understand these marine guys. The martial artist was a tad green behind the ears and this whole concept of a world government escaped him. Also he was a little drunk, just a little. So while what he was about to do would seem pretty insane to a normal human it seemed perfectly reasonable to him. He took a step back from the door and raised his left leg up in front of him, with just a thought he coated his leg in armament haki, before snapping it forward in a kick at the door. It seemed like a pretty good idea at the time.

The door was blown off it's hinges by his incredible strength which was further enhanced by his haki. The marines directly outside the door were blown over and crashed into those behind them. Arc walked out of the building and yelled at the marine blockade that was a bit in shambles from his random act of violence "Oi! Don't you know it's rude to block door ways?" The attention of the marines was redirected from Noir and Fujin straight to Arc. Sure the escaping pirates were important but being attacked by a door then being yelled at and called rude was just plain weird. Weird trumps importance in the human mind's attention any day or at least when the weird stuff was louder(which it was in this case). Some half-important petty officer looking marine seemed to be attempting to regain order and refocus the troops but he was met with limited success.

A large number of guns were now pointed at Arc as an angry marine yelled back "What the hell do you think you are doing!? You can't just attack us! We are marines! Only pirates attack marines!" Arc grinned and replied "Then I guess I am a pirate!" The whole being at gun point business clearly wasn't getting through to him. As if by an unspoken command a handful of the marines raised their guns and fired. Guns being fired, now that was something Arc did understand. When he noticed them put their fingers on the trigger he threw his arms and legs wide and muttered "Tekkai!" His body suddenly turned rigid and strong as steel. He wanted to try and coat his vitals with haki for extra protection but he was a bit too slow for that.

But what he did was enough. The bullets bounced harmlessly off his powerful body, well they hurt a bit and would bruise later but nothing bad. Arc laughed(a muffled laugh as using tekkai made it almost impossible to talk) and tried to say "I am Arc "Black Wall" Highram! Simple bullets will get you nowhere against me!" But without usage of his tongue or mouth it came out as barely understandable grunts. Maybe next time Arc. By now he had time to coat his torso in haki and the next wave of bullets had even less of an effect(which was to say pretty much none). Arc wasn't entirely sure what to do next as he was still acting on an impulsive whim but he was confident everything would work itself out pretty quick. He just hoped "pretty quick" meant before his tekkai wore off, not even he wanted to take on gun fire without it.

________

Tekkai duration: 1/2
    Storm Runner
    Storm Runner

Character Profile
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Storm Runner Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:07 am

After taking out the last of the marines at the branch Fujin held out his hand waiting for Nior to grab it so he could run them both to the harbour "Come on, we need to get to BeatRoot and the others!" Noir took his hand and gave it a brief shake before saying "Right." and running off towards the village leaving Fujin with a blank expression for a few minutes as he realised that Nior didn't exactly understand his action leaving Fujin feeling rather stupid which he got over in under a second and dashed towards the village catching up with Nior half way and kept himself at a slow jog to so he wouldn't pass Nior out. Once they were in the town Noir addressed Fujin. "Fujin, I'm almost certain that there will be another group of Marines ahead. If there are, I'm afraid you'll have to handle the bulk of them. I'm no good against big groups of people." Once Noir finished, Fujin nodded "Yosh!".
    "Also... you should probably tell me what these others look like..." he said, rubbing the back of his head and chuckling nervously and Fujin shook his head "You already seen Claire-san, plus you will see Hunter-kun and Saori-san once we get the BeatRoot.". There path was blocked off by the sudden appearance of a sea of people in blue and white uniforms. What had appeared in front of the two of them was a group of fifty marines blocking off the street. Noir skidded to a halt a few yards away from them while Fujin just stopped moving by standing still not moving a muscle as if he had stopped moving. "Well, speak of the devil." Noir drew his revolver, spinning it once and aiming straight at the mass of Marines. "You lead, I'll cover you!" Noir then began reloading his revolver, Fujin nodded when the marines that were directly outside the door of the of a building were blown over and crashed into those behind them. A young man that looked a little older then himself, who had long blonde hair tied up in a pony tail and wore a white dress shirt, trousers that looked like jeans and sandals walked out of the building and yelled at the marine blockade that was a bit in shambles from his random act of violence "Oi! Don't you know it's rude to block door ways?" The attention of the marines was redirected from Noir and Fujin straight to the man with large number of guns were now pointed at the man as an angry marine yelled back "What the hell do you think you are doing!? You can't just attack us! We are marines! Only pirates attack marines!"the man grinned and replied "Then I guess I am a pirate!" The whole being at gun point business clearly wasn't getting through to him, which caused Fujin smirked. As if by an unspoken command a handful of the marines raised their guns and fired and the man threw his arms and legs wide and muttered "Tekkai!" and the bullets bounced harmlessly off his powerful body, leaving the man laughing though it sounded muffled before the man spoke out again sounding muffled "I am Arc "Black Wall" Highram! Simple bullets will get you nowhere against me!" "OY! BLONDIE!" Fujin shouted at Arc with a stupid grin "YOU'RE JOINING MY CREW!!! SO LET'S GET OUT OF HERE!" Fujin shouted before he grabbed Nior's hand before he ran pulling him over to Arc and grabbing his hand before running up a wall of the building closest to them him running from roof top to roof top and shortly arrived at the docks landing in front of the BeatRoot after jumping off the building's roof he was on. As he stood up letting go of Arc's and Nior's hands and saw Saori lying on the ground unconscious and his expression darkened as he walked over to her simply side stepping the bullets and picked up Saori carrying her in his arms and kicked the marine that was harassing Claire with a round house kick faster then he could react and boarded there ship "Nior help Claire, Hunter prepare the ship fore departure, Arc help Hunter after taking care of the seagull over there......."

Marines Remaining:
    Total: 46/175
    Town: 46/50
    Docks: 0/50

Skills Used:
    Zūmu-zūmu no Kaze no muchi: cool-down: 3/4
    Zūmu-zūmu no Barrage: cool-down: 1/3

Character Profile
    Secondary Skill:

Post by BlackWind:3 Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:03 pm

Claire was drugged,she was aware of whats happening,but she couldn't even moved her finger.She watched marine stripping her in guilt.Then,Claire got hanged in a wooden square thingy that she dont knows what is.Then,one of the marines took a whip,with a razor on it's tip.''Do you like it now huh pirates!??!HUH!?Do you like your friend getting scarred huh!?!'' and marine started to whip Claire with the razored whip.Claire finally came to her senses,and started to scream loudly in agony and pain.Claire's body got all bloody starting from her chest after 18 hits.Suddenly,Storm rushed to her and kicked one of the Marines.Claire noticed that next one was directly coming at her face,but fireworks suddenly exploded in the area,and started to kill all the 15 marines torturing her.More fireworks started to rain from the air,and dynamites joined between them,finally freeing Claire.Then Claire flew into the air,and suddenly felled into a rushing wheelbarrow.She noticed that weirdly enough,her sword was also in the wheelbarrow.She also noticed that pech running behind the wheelbarrow,meowing.Claire suddenly smiled at Pech,knowing it did all this.Then,wheelbarrow snagged on a rock,sending Claire,her sword and pech flying into a little boat that is pretty similiar that one Claire used before crashing into here.When landing on boat,Claire hugged Pech and kissed it.''Goodbye,guys.Thank you for helping me.'' she whispered to herself.Then she worked the boat,and walked off the island.
    Hunter Tarot
    Hunter Tarot

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile

Post by Hunter Tarot Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:24 am

Hunter could hear Saori yell something up on the deck, and just before he could do anything, he saw his Captain along with two others he was unfamiliar with come and deal with the last of the Marines aboard the BeatRoot. He breathed a sigh of relief at that. Finally, the ship was cleared. No doubt there was a good many angry Marines left in town and in the direction his Captain and these two newer members came from, but finally, their ship was clear. He put on a grin, albeit a bit shaky from all the encounters, and began to approach his captain and the others. "Hey! Fujin! I appreciate you dropping in when you did. But I thought you were just going to rescue one pirate, not two?" When he saw that he was carrying Saori, he nearly dropped the Quadruple M and his bag. His facial expression was blank, but, if one looked closely, more so at his eyes, you'd see that he had a mixture of shock and worry brewing inside him. Breaking his shaky stride to approach Fujin quickly, he couldn't hide his disappointment at himself when he spoke to him. "Captain, I am so sorry Saori is in the state she is in. I should have kept up with her whenever she ran ahead of me, so I'll take responsibility for any injuries that happened to her." Hunter was not one to show disappointment in others, but he would freely express the emotion when he felt it was his fault. He felt almost certain that if he had kept up with Saori, then she wouldn't have been knocked down and beaten around. When Fujin told him to get the ship ready for departure, he couldn't help but sigh. "Sure thing, captain. I'll get right on it." His injuries were painfully visible in the sense that, as Hunter had a white jacket, wherever he had been shot was dripping in blood, making it look like he had just donated blood to a dehydrated vampire. Fixing the bill of his hat as to where it brought some cover over his eyes, he approached the two newer additions to the crew. He steeled his brain a little from his shock and disappointment in himself, and gave a small smile to the two.  "Pleasure to meet you both. Hunter Tarot, at your service. Marksman and gunsmith by trade, pirate by choice." Jerking his head back at Fujin then looking to the ship, he continued. "I gotta go prep the ship, so I'll talk to you two more when we're all on board. I apologize if I seem like I'm cutting the conversation short, but I think I've had enough of being shot today." Moving up the plank onto the ship, he began to follow Fujin's orders, doing some of the things that he had learned from his master that people did to cast off from port.

Quadruple M Status-
    Bullets Remaining in Magazine: 2/50

Skills Used-
    Quick Snipe Point: 2/2
    Peacekeepers: Remaining - 4/5, Cooldown - 1/2

Lineage Skill Used-
    Vanquisher's Valor: 2/7
    Noir Dulocke
    Noir Dulocke

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile

Post by Noir Dulocke Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:02 pm

Noir stood with his eye wide open as a blonde haired man burst through a nearby door, dispatched a few Marines, blocked several bullets with his bare skin, and began shouting at the top of his lungs. "I am Arc "Black Wall" Highram! Simple bullets will get you nowhere against me!" Noir let out a sharp huff, loading the last round into his revolver and flipping the cylinder closed. Not really that impressive... Noir moved to point his gun at the group of Marines, making a mental note not to fire at the newcomer. Before he even managed to properly line up a shot, he found himself being hoisted forward by Fujin. Once he got a hold of blondie, Fujin dragged the both of them away from the crowd of Marines. Noir's vision was a blur as he was pulled up from the street and onto the rooftops. With Noir and blondie in tow, Fujin moved across town from roof to roof, heading towards the docks. Noir stumbled a bit as they landed at their destination, clearly unprepared for the speed and suddenness of Fujin's retreat. While he steadied himself, Fujin dealt with a few Marines that were harassing some people who Noir could only assume to be his crewmates. Noir addressed Fujin once he was finished beating on the soldiers. "How about a little warning next time, Cappy?" He put on his best indignant face whilst saying this, but Fujin seemed to be in a serious mood, simply moving past Noir and boarding the ship. "Noir, help Claire. Hunter, prepare the ship for departure. Arc, help Hunter after taking care of the seagull over there..." His back turned to the spot where Claire was laying, Noir turned around to complete the task he was given. Unfortunately for Noir, the odds were severely against him fulfilling that request. In fact, it was impossible for him to do so. Where Claire had been lying only a moment before, there was a simply empty space. Noir looked around to try and spot her, coming up with nothing. Guess she buzzed off. Oh well... Noir shrugged and turned to board the ship, walking past the blond man and another of Fujin's crewmates, a glasses clad man, covered in blood and holding and impressive machine gun. Before Noir could even make his first step onto the gangplank, the bloody man began to address him, seemingly speaking to both him and blondie. "Pleasure to meet you both. Hunter Tarot, at your service. Marksman and gunsmith by trade, pirate by choice." He paused, jerking his head in Fujin's direction. "I gotta go prep the ship, so I'll talk to you two more when we're all on board. I apologize if I seem like I'm cutting the conversation short, but I think I've had enough of being shot today." With that, Hunter moved past Noir and onto the BeatRoot. Noir raised a brow at the bloody marksman. So serious... After looking quizzically at Hunter for a few more moments, Noir traversed the gangplank and boarded the ship. Now that he had the opportunity, Noir took full stock of his new comrades. There was Fujin, the enthusiastic speedster, Blondie, the random addition to the crew, Hunter, the blood covered machine gunner, Claire, who was currently nowhere to be seen, and some unconscious lady. A strange bunch, all things considered... With nothing left to do, Noir took a seat on the deck, leaning his back against the BeatRoot's railing, tipping his hat down to cover his eyes, and putting his hands behind his head. With a yawn, Noir began to nap.

Skills Used:
    Soru: Tosshin- Cooldown: 2/3
    Soru- Cooldown: 2/2
    Shigan- Cooldown: 2/2

Weapon Status:
    Righty: 6/6
    Ammo reserves: 26/36
    Arc Highram
    Arc Highram

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile

Post by Arc Highram Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:28 am

Arc wasn't entirely sure what was going on our why really. One second he was blocking a heck load of bullets the next was a blur and now he was on a ship being told what to do by some weird people. But Arc considered himself a helper and decided on a straight forward and simple policy of: eh why not. He jumped down to the marine in question who was at present reeling from Fuujin's kick. To be honest Arc wasn't even sure if this was the "Seagull" Fuujin meant but failed to see the harm in trying. He picked up the poor bloke and tossed him into the ocean, it seemed like a pretty effective way of dealing with him. With that done he jumped back on the ship and set about trying to help prepare the ship for launch. However he was quickly faced with the all too real fact that he had no idea what he was doing. So he walked over to where Hunter was hard at work being competent and said "Soooo what stuff do I need to do and how do I do that stuff?"

It was never said that Arc was a skilled man of the sea and it never would be. But his biggest question was why he was being told to do stuff and why he was listening and taking orders. Such trivialities could be dealt with later. Right? It's not like anything he did here was going to start a long series of events he couldn't get out of. That would be silly. So he grinned like an idiot as he awaited instruction from the far more competent seaman.
    Storm Runner
    Storm Runner

Character Profile
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Storm Runner Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:28 pm

"Hey! Fujin! I appreciate you dropping in when you did. But I thought you were just going to rescue one pirate, not two?" Hunter had called out to him just before Fujin was about to board the ship, when Hunter saw that he was carrying Saori, he nearly dropped the Quadruple M and his bag while his facial expression went blank, but looking Hunter in the eyes he could see that was feeling a mixture of shock and worry. Fujin watched as Hunter breaking his shaky stride to approach him quickly, he couldn't hide his disappointment at himself when he spoke to him nor did he need. "Captain, I am so sorry Saori is in the state she is in. I should have kept up with her whenever she ran ahead of me, so I'll take responsibility for any injuries that happened to her."
    "Nior help Claire, Hunter prepare the ship fore departure, Arc help Hunter after taking care of the seagull over there......." Fujin heard Hunter sigh before he turned "Sure thing, captain. I'll get right on it." Fujin sighed and looked at Hunter though his expression had darkened and had become stern his eyes clearly showed that he wasn't blaming Hunter for what happened and was infact just glad that nonec of his crew died "It not your fault hunter!" Fujin said before he boarded the ship and walked into the intior of the ship and soon found the captain's quarters where he laid her down and sat next to her for a few minutes which seemed like a few hours for him, he then got up and walked out onto the deck to find Arc just getting on. Fujin then walked over to Arc and Hunter "Arc take the helm and sail us out of here, wake up Nior also I will finishing getting the BeatRoot ready with him Hunter I need you up at the Birdie Net and snipe as many seagulls as you can that are coming our way." With that said Fujin began getting the ship ready moving like a blur like he usually did leaving little to no work for Nior to do when he woke up. Then when the ship began to move he ran up to the masthead and jumped onto it and yelled back to the shore "I AM AKIKO FUJIN! CAPTAIN OF THE INFININATE HORIZON PIRATES! THIS IS OUR SHIP THE BEATROOT.... AND I'M....GOING TO BE KING OF THE PIRATES!!!" As the crew a small group of scattered villagers could be seen scattered along the harbour cheering the crew on who were soon confronted by the marines. After the village was no longer in sight Fujin walked back onto the deck where he fell onto his back grinning while looking at the sky.

Marines Remaining:
    Total: 46/175
    Town: 46/50
    Docks: 0/50

Skills Used:
    Zūmu-zūmu no Kaze no muchi: cool-down: 4/4
    Zūmu-zūmu no Barrage: cool-down: 2/3
    Noir Dulocke
    Noir Dulocke

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile

Post by Noir Dulocke Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:33 am

Noir stirred from his sleep in reaction to his Captain's shouting. He opened his eye a little, looking for the source of the disturbance. There, at the masthead, was Fujin, shouting at the shore as the ship moved on. What a sight he is... It's hard to believe that someone so strong could be so goofy... His eye still only half open, Noir looked around the deck of the ship and regarded his crewmates. A motley crew, all things considered. At that moment, Noir wondered what exactly he was getting himself involved with. This just wasn't his style. Dueling was his game. He'd sail from island to island, either stowing away or paying for passage, and get whatever he needed by dueling. If he needed money, he'd duel for it. Food, ammo, gun repairs, clothes... anything. But this was completely different. He'd probably be fighting Marines en masse now, constantly on the run. Oh well... Perhaps I'll be presented with some... heheh... 'lucrative' opportunities. Noir was bemused at his use of the word lucrative, his definition of it being different from most people's. Noir found combat (especially one on one combat) to be extremely fun, and thus classified opportunities to do battle as 'lucrative'. Yes, Noir was very certain that there would be some VERY lucrative opportunities ahead. He was convinced that his new captain and crew were just the right kind of people to attract attention. He knew that they'd stir up the seas, and he'd be there to revel in the fighting. With a chuckle, Noir tipped his hat back down, closed his eye, and continued snoozing until the BeatRoot reached it's next destination.
    Hunter Tarot
    Hunter Tarot

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile

Post by Hunter Tarot Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:10 am

"It not your fault hunter!" Turning back to face Fujin, who was now heading towards the interior of the ship, a little shine of relief made it's way onto Hunter's face. While, even after only knowing Fujin for little less than a day, the captain may have seemed pretty off and on goofy and a bit out there, Hunter thought the white-haired leader of their small crew had his head on pretty straight. Hunter respected that, and appreciated Fujin saying what he did. "I appreciate you saying so, Fujin! Just don't expect me to stop feeling a little bad until she's back at 100% though!" Hunter then went back to what he was doing, prepping the ship for departure, which, he kinda just autopiloted on what he remembered his master teaching him, when he got asked by the new blonde member of the crew what to do to help prep the ship. "Soooo what stuff do I need to do and how do I do that stuff?" Hunter nearly went into explaining some of the last few smaller things that might've needed doing but was interrupted by the captain giving them new orders. "Arc take the helm and sail us out of here, wake up Nior also I will finishing getting the BeatRoot ready with him Hunter I need you up at the Birdie Net and snipe as many seagulls as you can that are coming our way." Hunter barely had time to give Fujin a small salute before the captain of the ship began to move about as a blur, finishing all the things that he was about to explain to Arc, and then moving onto the masthead and giving a amazing speech as the ship began to pull out of the port. "I definitely made the right choice to join him. It might not what I would've imagined I would be doing when I set off a few days ago, but nevertheless, I'm committed now." Taking to the captain's orders, Hunter began to ascend to the crow's nest, and got into a comfortable position, aiming his weapon back towards the shore. Looking through the scope, he focused in on the Marines on the docks who began to confront the group of villagers who had begun to cheer them on. Quickly putting the last two remaining bullets in the current magazine into the chests of two Marines, he began to load in his second to last magazine into the Quadruple M in case he felt the need to take out anymore of them. The rest of the Marines at the docks took tentative steps away from the villagers, but Hunter kept his eyes on them until the island was no longer within viewing distance. Once they had made it away from the island, the now exhausted marksman let out a sigh of relief. That whole ordeal was over, and he thanked his lucky stars for. Descending from the crow's nest, Hunter searched until he found some loose cloth lying about and tore it into pieces to tie around where his arm had been shot, using a main bit of the cloth to wrap around where his side had been shot, and used what was left to patch up the other wounds he'd taken throughout the day. It wasn't pretty work, but it was the best he could do to keep himself patched up. Deciding it was probably best to keep an eye on things and keep up with what he was last told, Hunter reascended to the crow's nest, keeping an eye on the waves, only occasionally dozing off while the BeatRoot made it's merry way into the world.
    Arc Highram
    Arc Highram

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile

Post by Arc Highram Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:13 pm

Arc found himself being told to take the helm, a phrase he didn't know the meaning of. But fortune shined upon the non-nautically gifted man as Fujin continued to elaborate and said to steer them out of there. That was something he could understand. After shouting "Aye!" to his captain he ran across the deck to the helm of the ship. With both hands he grabbed the steering wheel and spun it turning the Beetroot away from the island. Arc had a rough time steering the vessel at first but he quickly got the hang of it without crashing the ship. Then as he listened to Fujin declared himself the future pirate king Arc frowned. He hadn't been out to sea long but he had heard such a deceleration once before. What followed was far from a fond memory. Regardless Arc tried to focus on not wreaking the ship.

It had turned out to be quite the day. One minute he was sitting around drinking and then the next he was fighting his way through town, and then the next he was plopped on a pirate ship and the next he was steering said ship to.... Again Highram found himself with a big and important question. But asking said question could cause panic and mass hysteria on the ship, two things he didn't want to happen. It took every ounce of his brain power to work out exactly the perfect way to phrase this very important high-stake question. He looked back at the island they were sailing away from, then out to the open sea then at Fujin and yelled "OI! Where the bloody hell are we going anyway?!" Such a poet.
    Storm Runner
    Storm Runner

Character Profile
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Storm Runner Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:02 am

*This job is finished conversation between characters will continue on an crew social thread*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:56 am