One Piece RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP is a new non-canon forum RP focused on building a strong active community.

Phoenix D. Jack has been promoted to Administrator, and Ray Ignazia has been promoted to Head Moderator.
We are currently still in a beta like phase, and still working out some kinks like fixing up the tasks and stat system - but those that stay with us will be rewarded with limited edition stuff.

4 posters

Chapter 1: Brought together by Faith. Defend the Village! [Private Job]

Storm Runner
    Storm Runner

Administrator- Moderator- Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Captain- Paramecia Fruit User- Player-

Lineage : Vanquisher's Valor

Beli Beli : 32235
    Task Points : 2
    Race : Human
    Crew : Infinite Horizon Pirates
    Affiliation : Pirate

Character Profile
    Character Name: Storm Runner Fūjin
    Primary Skill: Zūmu-Zūmu no Mi (Zoom-Zoom Fruit)
    Secondary Skill:

Chapter 1: Brought together by Faith. Defend the Village! [Private Job] Empty Chapter 1: Brought together by Faith. Defend the Village! [Private Job]

Post by Storm Runner Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:59 am

Task Info:

A coloured blurred moved along down the dirt road of Dawn Island, zooming past the windmills causing them to spin faster as the blur passed by as if a huge gale-force wind was passing through the village leaving a dust trail behind it. The blur then moved through Foosha Village knocking a few people over as it passed leaving a few people to yell at it, the blur suddenly stopped upon reaching the harbour and the blur came into focus to those around it. There stood a teenage boy seventeen in age, who had a slightly muscular athletic body build, with piercing pale sky blue eyes and naturally spiked snow-white. The boy stood up straight showing he was wearing a lime aloha shirt that was covered in a floral pattern, he removed his the pilot goggles he was wearing from his eyes and adjusted them so that they would sit on top of the crimson red bandana he had wrapped around his forehead. The boy walked over to a group of traveling shipwrights at the same speed as a triathlon runner jogging while brushing dust off his kakki cargo shorts that fell knee length as his leather running boots were kicking dust back onto them, he held out a large sack with the Beli on one side and on the other side it was painted in cursive writing Saving Sack for ship funds.
    "There!" the boy said shoving the bag into the one who looked like he was in charge of the group of shipwrights "I got the money as we agreed on now..." the boy gained a goofy grin his face "Get away from my ship!" he exclaimed creating a heavy silence that hung in the air but it was broken when the group of shipwright began to laugh at the boy "Yea that not going to happen kid!" the head shipwright said shoving the bag of money back into the boy "WHAT!?! WE HAD A DEAL YOU CAN'T DO THAT!"
    "Yea I can cause ye see the deal was if you could pay us before the navy get here to get it off our hands or someone else offer a better price for it and guess what someone else offered it for six times the amount you are so beat it before I call the navy and tell them a white haired 17 year old rat just stole 67,700 Beli!"
    The boy stormed away enraged that sparks of electricity could been seen for spilt seconds "YOU FRICKINGCHUMEATINGCANNONFODDR SCUM I RAISED THIS MONEY! THE BEATROOT WILL BE MY SHIP JUST YOU WAIT!" as he walked away the shipwrights began to laugh at the kid again "THE SHIP DONT GOT NO NAME YET KID AND EVEN IF IT DID IT WOULDN'T BE ANYTHING STUPID LIKE THAT!" The kid kept walking now at the speed equal to a professional sprinter running until he found himself on out side the tavern where he walked in and sat down slumping in his chair, the waitress who also owned the bar and who was a friend of the boy walked over to him smiling
    "Hi Fujin, rough day?" Fujin looked up at the waitress"Those big stupid gorillas with hammers lied not keeping his promise and then pushed my bag of bells in my face instead of giving me Beatroot. So yea Joan I am having a sandpaper day...but I will get and set out to sea on Beatroot just you wait!" The pout that was on Fujin's face changed to his stupid grin, which left Joan the waiter laughing.
    "Well okay then Fujin, I'll go get you the usual okay?" Fujin who nodded in response, his legs and fingers kept twitching as he waited playing with his fingers which moved as a blur it felt like the world was moving too slow for him.
    Hunter Tarot
    Hunter Tarot

Rank 1- Player-

Beli Beli : 30780
    Crew : Infinite Horizon Pirates [Marksman/Sniper + Master Gunner]

Character Profile
    Character Name: Hunter Tarot
    Primary Skill: Two Form Firing
    Secondary Skill: Tarot Brand Explosives

Chapter 1: Brought together by Faith. Defend the Village! [Private Job] Empty Re: Chapter 1: Brought together by Faith. Defend the Village! [Private Job]

Post by Hunter Tarot Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:11 am

The ship that had departed from Fireworks Island had made it's way from the Grand Line to the East Blue. It had actually been a trading ship that's first destination was to sell fireworks the trader's had acquired from the island to Dawn Island and then to other neighboring East Blue islands. The trip was rather uneventful, and Hunter didn't have much in the way to keep himself busy. The Quadruple M, his newly renamed machine gun he received from his master, was in tip-top condition, so it didn't need any upkeep during the trip, and there weren't any cannons or other firearms on the ship. Clearly they weren't scared for their safety at all, for some heaven knows reason. And to nail the boredom coffin shut, he hadn't thought to stuff at least one book into his bag of gunsmith tools before he had departed from home. He had realized this within the first day he had been aboard the trading ship, and in a effort to keep himself occupied, he simply helped with whatever he could around the ship. Recording stock, helping move around boxes, mopping the deck, etc. The small few traders, especially the head of the ship, was rather pleased with his calm work pace, and were actually glad that the kid they let pay his way onto the boat wasn't going to be a lazy, useless pain in the rear. By the time they had arrived at Dawn Island's port, Hunter had completed or helped with practically all odd jobs around the ship that he could. While still a rather lax person, it was unquestionable that he was certainly a helpful hand to have around. When the crew of traders began to disembark, Hunter shook hands with the captain. "Been a pleasure, my young fellow. You know, if you really wanted, we could let you back on the ship if you don't find what you're looking for here." Hunter proceeded to fix his glasses, and tipped his black newsie cap to the captain. He was really grateful to the traders for letting him board their ship, but he didn't feel like he should make them put up with another mouth around. "I appreciate the offer, along with what you've done for me, but I can't bring myself to. If I don't find a crew of other pirates here, I'm sure I can either stowaway on a ship or do the same thing I did with you guys with another ship." The captain merely scratched the back of his head, and agreed with him. "I suppose you're right. Well, it was nice meeting ya, Hunter. May the seas bring us together again someday." Hunter simply nodded, and gave the head trader a smile. The Quadruple M was successfully wrapped in it's white cloth cover  as to not attract suspicion. Who would question a 19-year-old carrying a decent-sized, white, cloth package on his back? He also held his bag of tools in his hand, making him look like a travelling tradesman than a young pirate. Hunter made his way from the docks, pondering what the next logical step should be. He had made it a small way into the village of Foosha before he decided that hitting up the local tavern would be the best course of action. He wanted to get something in his stomach first off, and he figured where else was there a better place to possibly find other pirates? And with that, he began to ask around for directions to the local pub, and once he had acquired the directions, he began to make his way to the establishment.
    BlackWind:3

Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Paramecia Fruit User- Player-

Lineage : Peacekeeper's Virtue

Beli Beli : 58020
    Task Points : 10
    Affiliation : Marines

Character Profile
    Character Name: Levy Akatsuki
    Primary Skill: Hie Hie no Mi
    Secondary Skill:

Chapter 1: Brought together by Faith. Defend the Village! [Private Job] Empty Re: Chapter 1: Brought together by Faith. Defend the Village! [Private Job]

Post by BlackWind:3 Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:36 pm

A boatwreck hitted the shores of Dawn Island.The boat seemed like it's a long-road boat from the propellers and rockets amongst the boatwreck.After 3 minutes,a beautiful girl hitted the shores,choking and coughing.It looked like she almost drowned,if you connect the pieces with the boatwreck.She cried in despair and agony,and said to herself ''I tought this was going to be a brand new start...FRICKIN MARINES!Now,I'm lost in a island I dont even know it's name.AND I'M TALKING TO MYSELF GOSH DARN IT!''.Afterwards,she witnessed the argument between the group of shipwrights and Fujin.And thinked,''That white haired boy looked strong,I think he'll take the ship.And...he looked like a pirate...If I help him and join his crew,I CAN GET TO MY DESTINATION!!'' with an evil smile.She picked up her bag and sword from the boatwreck,and started to run in hope.She asked a few people the white haired boy's name.In 17th person,she learned that boy's name is Fujin.As she only started to ask if that person knows where's Fujin,her belly started to rumble in pain,making her moan in pain.She gets up and walks to the mart,and starts to use her devil fruit.She absorbs luck of her surroundings,and uses it to find food.A black cat jumps on a wheelbarrow full of breads.It overthrows the wheelbarrow,causing breads to roll around.Claire quickly steals the breads and hides in a back alley to eat it peacefully.Before she eats it,she thanks to the god for her devil fruit ability,and her luck.And she starts to eat it like she hasnt eated something in a year.As she satisfies herself with the breads,Claire notices that all of her clothes are ripped,she haves a large wound on her left arm and she looks like a poor,homeless person.She also notices that her extra luck hasn't worn out.She starts to run as she racing with the time.She founds a clothing store,and absorbs her surroundings' luck again.The black cat overthrowed the truck comes again,and jumps on the trading cart full of girl clothes.Claire thanks to the god again and steals the clothes,she returns to the same alley she eated the breads,and changes her clothes.After fulfilling her needs,Claire starts to search Fujin.But nobody knows where Fujin is and she starts to get lost,and citizens starts to disappear.After a few minutes,Claire stands alone in middle of a street.She sees the black cat that helped her.Cat starts to walk,and when it sees Claire still stands there,it points it's destination with it's head.Claire understands it and starts to follow it.Black cat stands front of a bar and starts to meow at Claire.Claire hugs the black cat and says ''Every sidekick needs a name.From now on,your name is Pech.''As she enters the bar.
    Rose123
    Rose123

Rank 1- Player-

Lineage : Blood Bane

Beli Beli : 10532
    Task Points : 3

Character Profile
    Character Name: Saori Satou
    Primary Skill: Ora-Ora No Mi
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Rose123 Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:57 pm

Saori grinned to herself as she slowly walks the long winding road from the marketplace to her workshop. After months of testing serums and medicines on herself, she had finally found a group of people to test on. It really was amazing what only a few beli and some empty promises of a longer, happier life could get people to do. Completely wrapped up in a world of science and logic, she never realized something was wrong until she tripped over a small child, and was brought back to her senses by his irritating wails and cries. As the boy ran off, still wailing, Saori realized that where her lab was suposed to be, there was a large crowd of the villagers. "This can't be right" Saori thought to herself. "Nobody was supposed to know where this lab was, at the last island it had taken them months, and several deaths before the mobs came and chased me away." Upon seeing her, the crown finally started to part. Ignoring the whispers of "witch" and "mad woman", she walked to the front of the mob, clutching her bag at her chest, and silently praying to a god she never believed in. Instead of being greeted by her front door, scratched and worn, she was greeted by the charred remains of her house. Burned Papers, her short lifetimes work flew freely, scattering like a flock of birds into the surrounding forest. Grabbing her sword Saori turned back to the mob. "Which of you did this!?" she growled and pointed her sword at the mobs leader, letting out a string of curse words and death threats in her native language. Lowering her voice to a whisper she hissed, "Tell me who did this, before I kill you all." Suddenly a woman detached herself from the crowd. "I saw some navy grunts walking up here earlier, perhaps you should threaten them." Saori paled and lowered her sword, as the crowd started to flee. Only once everyone was gone, did Saori finally start looking through the wreckage for her things. All her notes, medicines, and medical instruments were gone. The few papers that remained were meaningless to her, just scribbles and illegible notes. After she was done she just sat there, pondering her next move. Hours passed as she planned and plotted, until finally hunger forced her out of her daydreams. She started walking back into town, hoping what little money she had with her was enough for food. Along the way, she finally formulated a plan. "Pherhaps" she though to herself, "Perhaps, if I can't live on land, I could live at sea" "I can already fight, and all pirates need a doctor, and it would be a good way to repay the navy for all they have done..."Finally Saori enters the local tavern, and makes her way to the nearest seat available.
    Storm Runner
    Storm Runner

Administrator- Moderator- Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Captain- Paramecia Fruit User- Player-

Character Profile
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Storm Runner Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:50 am

Joan had came back and laid a plate of random assortments of food which consisted mainly of meat piled high on top of a barrel lid that was used instead of a normal plate holding enough food to feed crew of ten men three full meals onto the table in front of Fujin along with two bottles of ale along with a mug. Fujin wasted no time digging into the food eating each piece with a blink of an eye, when Joan saw a girl with neck length white hair come at and sit down at his table which was large enough to sit four people including himself and it was the one closest to the entrance and the only one with available seats. Joan place a mug down in front of the girl assuming she was with Fujin and left them humming happily, Fujin on the other hand didn't notice the girl until he was a third of the way through the pile of food which was roughly one minute after Joan left. "Who the hell are you?" He asked bluntly looking her up and down before getting goofy on his face and a look in his eye as if a little kid had just seen a whale for the first time and before the girl could answer his first question he was talking again "WOOOOOOOOOW!!! YOU HAVE THE SAME COLOR HAIR I DO THAT'S COOL!!! I ONLY EVER SEEN OLD PEOPLE HAVE THE SAME HAIR COLOR AS ME!.....are you old? you don't look old-"
    BANG!!!
    Fujin was interrupted by a single gunshot as two other people entered the bar, one was a girl hugging a black cat and the other looked like a travelling tradesman carrying a decent-sized, white, cloth package on his back and a bag of tools in his hand. Upon hearing the gun shot the town folk that didn't see the event occur flocked out side (Fujin being outside before any of them) to find the crew of traveling shipwrights who Fujin had tried to buy the ship off earlier now lying on the ground with blood flowing out of bullet hole with a large band of mountain bandits cheering in the middle of the road laughing at the dying men only, the leader of the shipwrights stood up heavily bleeding "I ain't going to let you steal the ship that's going to put me and my men into early retirement so you outlaw wannabe can be frickin pirates or revolutionaries you fu-" Two large almost gorilla looking like men with brass knuckle busters extended their arms and gave a thumbs down in sync while the shipwright was speaking and then he was cut off as a bullet was sent threw his head causing him to fall to the ground. "Can Johnny believe funny little man?" The gorilla like man on the left asked the other one next laughing so hard he was crying "Johnny can't Jimmy. Little man thought we want to be pirates, how stupid we just want to go too richer place with no high wall and then use ship as scrap to build new home. Who would want to be a pirate they all stupid living on the water." Upon this comment the bandits began to laugh causing an uproar again "Alright men raid the village, take it all!!" the two gorilla looking bandits called out in sync causing the bandits to cheer and beginning of them raiding the shops and terrorising the local people.
    Fujin who was watching slowly walked out of the crowd at a normal walking pace, with his fists clenched and had pulled his bandana slightly over his eyes creating a shadow over his eyes making him look sinister. He took an unusual stance as if he was about to fight with a mix of boxing and karate a pulled back his fist before he disappeared and reappeared in front of a bandit that was fifteen metres in front of him and who was at the front line of the raid that was heading in there direction. When he reappeared Fujin had his fist in the bandits face who was sent flying a meter backwards knocking down four other bandits leaving all five of them down for the count and creating a straight line of sight between him and the two brawler bandits that seemed to be leading all of the other bandits durring which Fujin's voice could be heard in the air yelling "ZOOM-ZOOM BULLET!"
    Fujin then stood up straight, crossed his arms and stared down the two brawler bandits "No listen here you frickin mountain gorillas i may not care about those hammer banging gorillas from out of town but you made three mistakes. Mistake number one you decided to raid my home. Mistake number two you insulted the lifestyle of a pirate the only real people and finally mistake number three, you decided to steal my ship. Fujin then took a deep breath before continuing "NO ONE ATTACKS MY HOME! I AIN'T EVER GOING TO LET YOU STEAL MY SHIP AND I AM SURE AS HELL NOT GOING TO LET YOU GET AWAY WITH SULLYING THE NAME OF A PIRATE BECAUSE GET WHAT YOU STINKIN MOUNTIN APES!" Fujin pointed at him self with his thumb before continuing "MY NAME IS AKIKO FUJIN AND I'M GOING TO BE KING OF THE PIRATES!!!"

10/15 Mountain Bandits Remaining

Skills used:
    Zoom-Zoom Bullet: duration: 1/1, cool-down: 0/2

Character Profile
    Secondary Skill:

Post by BlackWind:3 Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:03 pm

Pech jumped and ran away in fear when it heard the gunshot.Claire yelled     ''PECH!!!!WAIT,DON'T GO PLEASE!!!''and runned after Pech.But,she fell and letted Pech go away from the scene.Claire's eyes filled with tears,then she heard the words of the bandits,and raged.She seed how Fujin handled and amazed.But said to herself ''God dammit frick Fujin,I've met Pech just today but,it feels like it's the most important person in my life...'' Claire started to search every back alley,yelling Pech's name in concern.She managed to hide from a few bandits.She searched half of the island,and didn't finded Pech.She sitted on the sidewalk and started to cry.Then,she heard a cat meowing in agony and fear.She yelled Pech's name at the air,and runned into the back alley.Afterwards,she saw 2 bandits tied Pech in a streetlamp,and almost killing it.They were full of muscles,some sunglasses,Elvis Presley styled hair,same clothes with bandits that defeated by Fujin and a stylish foulard wrapped around their muscles.They hitted Claire's stomach in a unbelievable sync.Claire found herself in the sidewalk that is in the opposite of the back alley.Claire looked into the bandits with scary and raged eyes.She  pulls out her sword but does not remove her sword from it's sheath.She tries to hit with the sword but one of them blocks it and other of them uppercuts Claire,which she managed to block it.Claire starts to speed up and uses the sword like a baseball bat,and hits the one who uppercutted Claire,and smashes his head to the wall,leaving him defeated on the ground.Other one gets scared and tries to run,but Claire gets up to him and hits his legs,letting him fall off.Then,she pressures his stomach with his sword,making him choke.Claire looks bored and sadistically at the bandits,saying ''You guys even defeat a girl whose using her sword in her sheath.'' leaving them lying and moaning on the ground.Claire unties Pech and hugs it,saying ''Don't you ever leave me again!Dumb cutie!Now,you should take me to the Fujin.'' Pech nods his head and meows at Claire and starts to run.Claire watches him but in the half way,she and Pech gets under attack by 3 bandits sniping on them,which Claire cant see.''Pech!Find them!''As she said,Pech climbs on a apartment and throws boxes over them,uncovering the snipers.''There you are.''As she says this,Claire unsheathes her sword.A huge fan with blades on it's edges.Claire slowly casts a purple hex,saying ''Jinx.''And sends a purple energy wave,sucking their luck(finesse) and yells ''FLYING SLASH!!!!'''As she sends a huge slash of wind at two of the snipers,making them fly and crash to the houses.The last sniper bandit runs in fear.Claire says ''Let's go pech,we don't want to waste time.''As she runs after the black cat.

0/2 Brawler Twin Bandits
    1/3 Long-shot Bandits

Skills Used:
    Jinx: Duration:1/1,Cool-Down:0/3
    Flying Slash: Duration:1/1,Cool-Down:0/2
    Hunter Tarot
    Hunter Tarot

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile

Post by Hunter Tarot Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:24 pm

Hunter heard the gunshot almost as soon as he entered the tavern, and instantly his mind began to whirl. He could cross-reference the sound of most unmodified guns after his training with his master, so he began to run off a mental list. When he finally began to draw near to his conclusion, his thought process was interrupted as the girl who had entered with him yelled and ran after her cat, and the white-haired boy, who revealed his name as Akiko Fujin, gave his speech. The speech was what more so caught his attention, instantly gaining a raised eyebrow. King of the Pirates, he says? King of the Pirates, he says? Now there was some ambition. For some reason, he could respect what Fujin was saying. And while Hunter was not one normally for loud, heroic speeches, he could get behind the subject matter at hand and agree with the speaker. "Looks like I might have found what I was looking for quicker than what I was hoping." He said, under his breath. Deciding that his time on the sidelines was over, Hunter began to take the cloth package off his back. He looked at Fujin, as he began to unwrap the white cloth from around the Quadruple M. "Hey, Fujin! You don't know me, and I don't anything about you other than your name and ambitions from what you just yelled, but I hope you don't mind if I help you with your little bandit problem. Consider this my application to join the crew of the future Pirate King." Hunter then stood, having put his tool bag on the white cloth from the Quadruple M so it wouldn't blow away, and aimed the modified machine gun towards the nearby bandits after inserting a magazine pulled from his jacket. Some of them had stopped their pillaging to look what had happened to their comrades at Fujin's hands, and sadly, that would be the last thing they would look at. Having already left the Quadruple M in it's single shot mode, Hunter took aim and dealt with the pillaging bandits by giving each one bullet in the head. "Neat, huh? Hunter Tarot at your service. Marksman and gunsmith by trade, pirate by choice."

5/15 Mountain Bandits Remaining

Quadruple M Status:
    Bullets Remaining in Magazine: 45/50
    Magazines Remaining: 3/4
    Rose123
    Rose123

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Rose123 Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:33 am

Saori glanced at her seatmate, wondering if it was too late to move elsewhere. "I wonder if he has an illness that makes him eat more, or if he's just a glutton." Waving to the waitress she started to order her meal, "something large, and plenty of sake" she finally muttered, eyes still glued on the boy. Wondering what it would take to convince him to be studied, and eventually dissected by her. "I wonder if his white hair is the result of a mutation, or some chemical overexposure like mine is."Sadly, the boy eventually noticed her. "ugh, just my luck, he feels like talking" Saori groaned internally, and steeled herself for the upcoming socializing, something told her that an evil glare wouldn't deter him. With a sudden bang, a gun went off. Almost as instantly the boy ran off, right into the center of the commotion. "hm, another devil fruit user" Saori stayed at the table, slightly grinning as she listened to her white haired seatmates speech. Finally, after all the citizens had fled, she got up and decided to fight. "It's not as fun as killing navy scum, but it would do."The time for killing had arrived. Saori ran outside, her sword still at her side. Once she exited the restaurant, Saori stretched her arms wide, eyes closed as she searched for something to control. With an ear shattering boom, The restaurants windows shattered as a table flew out, and bludgeoned four of the mountain bandits to death. With a loud thud the table dropped, breaking apart, as a small glowing sphere sped out of Saori's hand. Stepping back to a safe distance, Saori barely had time to shout "Get back, or get hurt!" The sphere locked onto its target, the last bandit, attached itself to its face, and exploded. Still grinning, Saori walked up the the white haired boy. While common to find dreamers declaring themselves to be the next pirate king, this boy could actually fight. "Something tells me a guy like you gets injured very often, and I think making the acquaintance of a doctor like me could be very useful to you. "

0/15 Mountain Bandits Remaining

Ora-Ora move 1/1 -Cooldown: 0/4
    Name: Ora-Ora Pistol 1/1 -cooldown : 0/2

Character Profile
    Secondary Skill:

Post by BlackWind:3 Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:34 am

Claire starts to roll from a hill with a shot,and blood covered leg.She began to yell and curse.At the end of the hill,she gained her balance back,getted up and jumped to the bandit that run away from him,also being the one who shooted her leg.She jumps on him and pulls her sword out of his sheath and hits the bandits stomach,making him near miss Fujin,boy who looks like a merchant and holding a giant machine gun and a girl whose yelled as witch few minutes ago.She says ''Can I join the party?Name is Claire Magoul.Weapon master and kind of a navigator.''As Pech jumps on her shoulder.

0/3 Long-shot Bandits
    Storm Runner
    Storm Runner

Character Profile
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Storm Runner Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:55 am

OOC: Looks like I should have made more enemies XD

After Fujin spoke his part and got the bandits attention the boy who looked like a travelling tradesman carrying a decent-sized, white, cloth package on his back and a bag of tools in his hand began to take the cloth package off his back. He looked at Fujin, as he began to unwrap the white cloth to reval some sort of modified gun. "Hey, Fujin! You don't know me, and I don't anything about you other than your name and ambitions from what you just yelled, but I hope you don't mind if I help you with your little bandit problem. Consider this my application to join the crew of the future Pirate King." the biy then stood, having put his tool bag on the white cloth from the that was wrapped around the gun so it wouldn't blow away, and aimed it towards the nearby bandits after inserting a magazine pulled from his jacket. Some of them had stopped their pillaging to look what had happened to their comrades at Fujin's hands, the boy then fired single shots into the heads of five more of the bandits "Neat, huh? Hunter Tarot at your service. Marksman and gunsmith by trade, pirate by choice." A small glowing sphere sped through the air while some one shouted "Get back, or get hurt!" The sphere a bandit, attached itself to its face, and exploded taking out the remaining of them. Grinning, the girl who sat across from him in the tavern walked up to him "Something tells me a guy like you gets injured very often, and I think making the acquaintance of a doctor like me could be very useful to you. " not even a second later a bandits flew through the air near miss himself, the boy with a gun who introduced himself to be Hunter and the girl who sat across from him at the tavern who also just shot a glowing sphere a moment ago, a girl with purple, blood covered leg and a sword walked up to the three of them''Can I join the party? Name is Claire Magoul. Weapon master and kind of a navigator.'' she said as a black cat jumped on her shoulder.
    Fujin had a ridiculous grin on his face, he had planned to fight these mountains bandits solo but a marksman, doctor and weapons master all helped him fight and then offered to join his pirate crew. After years of waiting his dream was starting to come true "YOSH!!" he said punching the palm of his hand before he gave the three of them a thumbs up "Welcome to the Infinite Horizon Pirates, as for our first order of business..."
    "YOU FOUR FREEZE! YOUR UNDER ARREST!!"
    Before he could finish a squad of four marines appeared pointing at rifles at them, a fifth one ran up "B SQUAD HAS TAKEN CONTROL OF THE NEW SHIP DOCKED AT THE HARBOUR, CAPTAIN OKABE WANTS THEM FOR QUESTIONING."
    'The new ship?....BEATROOT!'
    Fujin turned his attention back to his new crew members "Meet me at the big wind spinning building." he told them pointing at the nearest windmill that was just out side of the village "Oh also don't let the seagulls catch you, that wouldn't be good, we got a plan to make!" upon finishing speaking Fujin to the people around him disappeared causing confusion among the marines for a second "THEY MUST BE DEVIL FRUIT USERS. OPEN FIRE!!" the marines began to fire. Fujin arrived at the windmill in a matter of seconds, there he walked inside and removed a few bricks from the wall taking out a large black roll of fabric that was the size of him which he tied him to him using a rope. He then walked outside and laid back in a pile of hay as he waited for the rest of his crew to arrive.

Character Profile
    Secondary Skill:

Post by BlackWind:3 Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:29 pm

Even to her wounded leg,Claire managed to run away from all the bullets thanks to her luck.But like luck suddenly became angry to Claire,Claire getted distracted by the Fujin's speed as she turns her sword into a large fan,marines shoot Claire's shooten leg 2 times.Claire uses her fan as a walking stick,and gets up.Then she bends the air around her and pushes it to fly a short road.But again,luck goes up against her.Some marines shoots Claire's hand making her unable to use her sword and can't rush in air.Claire falls into one of the large trash cans in the back alleys,and she moaned and screamed to be helped.No one hears her,and if they heared no one came to help.But,her ultimate luck Pech pushed the trash can into forward and trash can tips over and everything in it,includin Claire gets out.Then Pech drags the Fan-Sword into Claire and meows.Claire hugs the cat and kisses it saying thank you into him and god numerous times.After that experience,Claire manages bandage and heal her wounds to manage them for a while.She gets up by using her fan as a walking stick again.She notices the place she falled is near to the windmill.She uses one of her techniques to strengthen and   extend her rushing length of her rush.She spins around and creates a little whirlwind,and bends the wind and flies at a incredible speed that she feels like wind is punching her.She flies in the entrance of the windmill and slams to the wall,saying ''I have might broke some of my bones.'' and slides from the wall,as Pech meows after her.
    Hunter Tarot
    Hunter Tarot

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile

Post by Hunter Tarot Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:56 am

Before Hunter could express any happiness about completing his goal of joining a crew, or before Fujin could finish talking, the group of four was met with a group of five marines. They appeared to have been less than happy about the situation, and when they yelled that they were under arrest and wanted for questioning, Hunter instantly knew that the now dead bandits were the least of their worries. When Fujin gave them the order to regroup at the nearest windmill and disappeared using his powers, the marines began to open fire, and it was all Hunter could do to try help the other two escape. Well, the other one, to be more exact. The girl named Claire and her pet cat had dashed quickly after their captain, and had already taken a few shots before he could do anything. So now, while he wasn't certain if the white haired girl left needed any help to escape, it would go against his morals to not at least try. Quickly taking aim with the Quadruple M, switching to it's multi-fire mode, he turned to the girl. His facial expression wasn't so much apathetic as it was calm, and jerked his head towards the windmill. "Get going. I can handle this lot while you get going without any trouble. You probably don't need any help, but with that girl from before getting shot at, we'll need as many able bodies as we can, especially the one that can patch the others up." He turned back and began to take fire around the feet of the Marines, making it unsafe for them to fire and stand safely lest they have their feet shot. He fired in ten bullet bouts to keep his weapon from overheating, and he managed to successfully keep the group of five occupied for a good few moments whilst kicking up a cloud of dust. He would've went to fire another bout if he hadn't just used up the last five shots of the magazine, and with that, he decided to take advantage of the dust he had kicked up and went and grabbed his bag of tools, quickly stuffing the white cloth inside, and ran down a back road, holding his bag in his off hand, and warily holding the Quadruple M under his arm with his finger still on the trigger. He didn't really slow down in his escape until he came upon the path to the windmill and the building was within walking distance. He then proceeded to fall backwards onto the grass once he had made it outside the windmill and saw Fujin, letting out a loud exhale. "Hope I'm not late. Felt like I had to keep those seagulls busy for a while. Think I did a bang up job really."

Quadruple M Status:
    Bullets Remaining in Magazine: 0/50
    Magazines Remaining: 3/4

Skills Used:
    Multi-Shot Style: Dancer Point - Duration: 1/1 -  Cooldown: 0/3
    Rose123
    Rose123

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Rose123 Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:56 am

At the sight of marines Saori ran forward, growling under her breath and cussing."You will rue the day you made an enemy of me!" She yelled "You destroyed everything! I will make you pay!" Before she could get close to them, that guy with a gun, hunter told her to leave. "Get going. I can handle this lot while you get going without any trouble. You probably don't need any help, but with that girl from before getting shot at, we'll need as many able bodies as we can, especially the one that can patch the others up." Though still tempted to fight, Saori knew that she should tend to the others wounds before fighting. Letting a crew-mate die before their trip had even begun, wouldn't reflect well on her doctoring abilities. "I'll get the next batch!" She yelled. Then turning to the marines she yelled "I know your secrets, I don't care how long it takes, The navy will fall!" before turning and running towards the windmills. As she was rushed past the windmills she saw a small field belonging to the towns more reputable doctor. Taking a slight detour, she hopped over the fence, wincing as she hurt her leg in the landing. "What herbs should I get?" Saori wondered as she looked over the doctor's mostly useless plants. She Grabbed as much aloe, windmill weed, and larkspur as she could carry. The turned and started heading towards Claire and Fujin. "My new captain and crew-mate!" she realized, Nearly dropping the plants and running away. "They better not make me sing sea shanties...." she sighed loudly. Eventually she made her way to the windmill. Breathing heavily she collapsed on her hands and knees, and bent her head in embarrassment. "When had I become so weak?" A moment later, adjusting her skirt, she stood up. "Dr. Saori Satou at your service" She said, moving towards claire. "You look the closest to death" She said, smiling wickedly, "need any help?"
    Storm Runner
    Storm Runner

Character Profile
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Storm Runner Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:06 am

Claire was the first one to arrive at the windmill, flying at an incredible speed Fujin found Claire fyling in through the entrance of the windmill and would have slammed into the wall if Fujin hadn't ran over and caught her before laid her on the ground, sitting her up next to the wall and then returning to the pile of hay he was sitting on, ''I have might broke some of my bones.'' She told him as she slid from the wall, as a black cat she had been carrying meows after her. Hunter was second to arrive and he fell backwards onto the grass once he had made it outside the windmill and saw him, letting out a loud exhale. "Hope I'm not late. Felt like I had to keep those seagulls busy for a while. Think I did a bang up job really." Fujin gave Hunter a thumbs response to his statement.
    The girl who sat across from in in the tavern and helped them fight was the last to arrived breathing heavily she collapsed on her hands and knees, and bent her head then a moment later, adjusting her skirt, she stood up. "Dr. Saori Satou at your service"
    "Fix Claire....." Fujin said as Saori continued speaking similar to a child trying to get their parents attention to them when they were in conversation. Fujin watched Saori moving towards Claire. "You look the closest to death" She said, smiling wickedly, "need any help?" Realising he wasn't heard annoyed him but he wasn't going to make a commotion out of it as he was getting what he wanted to be down looking as a blur to the offers he stood up swiftly in a single movement "YOSH!" he said getting the attention of his crew "Once Saori-san has fixed up Claire-neko-san we are going to steal ourselves BeatRoot and sail on the big salty puddle past the horizon." He snickered  before giving them all a mischievous smile "So who wants to know how we are going to blow this popsicle stand?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:35 am