One Piece RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP is a new non-canon forum RP focused on building a strong active community.

Phoenix D. Jack has been promoted to Administrator, and Ray Ignazia has been promoted to Head Moderator.
We are currently still in a beta like phase, and still working out some kinks like fixing up the tasks and stat system - but those that stay with us will be rewarded with limited edition stuff.

5 posters

Chapter 2: The Beating Savage Hearts!

Lazarus
    Lazarus

Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Veteran- Captain- Paramecia Fruit User- Have Ryu On Friends List- Player-

Lineage : Will of the D

Beli Beli : 87398
    Task Points : 4
    Divine Coins : 50
    Race : Human
    Crew : Savage Heart Pirates
    Affiliation : Pirate Captain

Character Profile
    Character Name: Lazarus D. King
    Primary Skill: Toki Toki no mi (Time - Time Fruit)
    Secondary Skill: Baihu quan (White Tiger Fist)

Chapter 2: The Beating Savage Hearts! - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapter 2: The Beating Savage Hearts!

Post by Lazarus Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:13 pm

Lazarus watched as the man demolish the prison and bend items at his will. At first, he thought the man was using magic but being around Devi Fruit users for so long taught him never to assume that. Damien and Mathew engaged in a series of long range and mid range combat. The prisoners who had now ran to exit the castle ran in a craze throughout the castle, slaying any and all guards they found on the way. It was pure chaos, the raiding forces from the East, the missing King, the up rises in the prison. Zayne began to become so irritated at the whole situation. He picked up Damien's blade and fastened it to his waste. Ordering twenty of his best men to guard the throne room. Zayne walked out into the hallway removing his white gloves he so loved very much. The sense of blood lust and anger overwhelmed him, he thought about his times as an orphan and rising to where he was now and how he wouldn't loose to a punch of pirate scum. 200, 500, 1000 men, he'd slay them all. He removed his cursed blade, Night Reaper and began a quick pace towards the Eastern Wing. As he proceeded, five of the inmate attempted to fire muskets at him. Zayne used his Glare Glare no Mi, a fruit that once he makes eye contact with you, he can freeze your body for a split second. The inmates were rendered motionless, he cut their heads off.

Meanwhile, In the Prison.

Lazarus whistles as he watches the fancy foot work of Mathew and Damien.

Lazarus: Hey, eye patch guy! I'll leave the kid to you! I got some more objectives to accomplish! When your finished here, meet me in the Throne Room!

Mathew tried to stop Lazarus from escaping but Damien's attack was relentless. Lazarus warped out of the room and saw the guards panicking and the sounds of clashes swords, the scent of blood and the aura of anarchy filled the castle as he sprinted from the Northern Wing towards the Eastern Hall Way he had previously ran from. Lazarus quickly sneaked into the room with the treasure, which was now filled with officers trying to find Richard, he bolted towards the Trojan horse, warping on the inside of it's structure!

Henry: Lazarus! What's going on out there-

Lazarus put his hands over Henry's mouth.

Lazarus: Shsh! Your role hasn't come yet. We are just getting started!

Lazarus grinned and grabbed the barrel of "juice". Warping away, as he entered the hallway, the guards spotted him about twenty of them began the pursuit. Lazarus ran to the south gate, where they had previously just snuck into he was surrounded by forty or so guards who were guarding the vault. The firing squad pointed arrows at Lazarus and told him to surrender. Lazarus ran towards the towering gate that lied at the heart of the Southern Castle, placing the barrel right at the cores entrance.

Lazarus: Ladies and Gentlemen! I give you my next trick!

Lazarus warped to the outside of the palace gate, placing a match the a now dwindling rope that burned which was connected to the barrel. Zayne came outside and saw the whole scene.

Zayne: You idiots! Get away-

It was too late. The explosion was so great that the castle wall crumbled. The mighty structure now fell to ruins, the men at the guard post at the top fell to the floor from the 30 meter drop and died. The giant wall now had a whole in it. Lazarus' cloaked was filled with dust as he pushed 10 meters away due to the explosions blast. He stood up, many of the guards had now fallen from the shock of the explosion. Zayne reached the pinnacle of his anger. Evening fell on the Kingdom, the fleeting sun stopped not the fury that burned in Zayne's heart. He began to laugh frantically.

Zayne: Enough of these games Lazarus. I shall be your opponent.

Lazarus dusted himself off and walked through the giant whole his explosion now created.

Lazarus: What if I don't want to fight? How about I trade you something and you let me go?

Zayne: Something.. you don't understand the situation you are in! This is my Kingdom! Not Richard's! I protect the people! The merchants! I don't negotiate with terrorists. Guards! Leave here! Go to the control room and call the Naval Base for backup! Tell them we have pirates on our hands! I'll get rid of you and those damn rebels in one sweep!

Lazarus: If you had a control room anymore... That would've been an option!

Zayne: What do you-

Just then Zayne heard a giant explosion come from the Northern Wing.

Lazarus: Just on time guys! Perfect!

Lazarus checked his pocket watch, it was 2:45, the exact time Lazarus ordered the five officers to destroy the control room.

Zayne: Status report!

Zayne yelled into his local Den Den Mushi.

Guards: Sir... the Control is ruin. All outside communications from the castle have been cut. Also, our forces from the city haven't responded and Sir Lord Damien has also escaped-

Zayne slammed his Den-Den Mushi into the ground. Zayne took stance and placeing his sword behind his neck, right above his shoulders and aimed towards Lazarus ready to pounce. He then made eye contact with Lazarus, who was now steering him head on.

Zayne: Devil's Trap!

Zayne's eyes sparkled with a red ominous aura. Lazarus was frozen dead in his tracks. Zayne closed in and ripped through Lazarus' shoulder in an instance.

Zayne: I ate the Glare Glare Fruit.. I'm a Glare Man. One look in my eyes and I can change your emotions however I please for ten seconds. Red Glare... Fear.

Lazarus fell to his knees, the pain ran through Lazarus' body like wildfire.

Zayne: My blade's coated in a lethal poison called Night Reaper. Hence it's name. This fight was over from the minute we made eye contact. It can't kill you, it just sends pain throughout your body for 24 hours, if you live that long.

Lazarus gave out an excruciating bellow.

Zayne: Checkmate.
    Hexisdabest
    Hexisdabest

Moderator- Rank 1- Paramecia Fruit User- Player-

Lineage : Will of the Adventurer

Beli Beli : 88774
    Task Points : 7
    Crew : Adamant Pirates
    Affiliation : Pirate

Character Profile
    Character Name: Alexander Hexller
    Primary Skill: Daia Daia no Mi
    Secondary Skill: Uchikudaku Bojutsu

Chapter 2: The Beating Savage Hearts! - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapter 2: The Beating Savage Hearts!

Post by Hexisdabest Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:57 pm

Two loud explosions were heard throughout the town which sounds like it came from the castle. Even though there was a loud explosion, men of the opposing forces continued fighting. Slowly, the nobles and merchants of the town evacuated from the place, avoiding getting caught up in the middle of a fight. Castiel sighed as he leaned back from the source of the explosion. Hexller stopped walking as Castiel stopped doing his weird dance.

Castiel: What could it be now? Does your group know how much damage you guys are doing? I guess not, you people don't even know simple math!

Castiel grinned and continued dancing his weird dance where he waved his sword with the company of a fancy footwork. Hexller tilted his head as he stopped spinning his staff.

Hexller: What in the world are you doing?

Castiel: You'll see.

Hexller threw his staff up catching it on its one end and held the middle with his other hand. Hexller rushed towards Castiel as he shouted

Hexller: Rapid Stab!

Hexller executed ten to fifteen stabs at the span of then seconds. Castiel dodged these stabs by leaning and docking while he moved gracefully. Castiel mockingly laughed at Hexller as he avoided his stabs. Hexller stopped at stabbing knowing that it won't hit.

Castiel: Now its my turn! Graceful Cuts!!

Castiel tried to slice Hexller as Castiel did a dance, spinning and jumping with his sword as Hexller blocked his swipes with his staff. One of Castiel's swipes has slightly missed and cut his right cheek.
    Hexller wiped his cheek and grinned at Castiel.

Hexller: You aren't half bad after all. Now I'll show you what I can really do.

Hexller backed up from Castiel and held a tighter grip on his staff as the staff started to get coated in diamond. Hexller charged Castiel as the blades on his staff started to produce. Hexller striked Castiel from above as Castiel blocked it with his sword. Hexller jumped and spun together with his staff, cutting Castiel in half. Hexller wiped the blood that splattered on his face. He looked around and saw the soldiers stare in astonishment.

Hexller: Now that's settled with.

Knuckles had just finished off Raider and ran towards Hexller.

Knuckles: Good job on that boy! Have you seen Axel anywhere?

Hexller: No, I thought another captain was on him? I hope he's doing fine.

Hexller placed his staff on his shoulder with the diamond blades still on it.

Hexller: Now what?

Ability/Enemy Status and Info:

Axel Rover
    Axel Rover

Rank 1- Player-

Lineage : Blood Bane

Beli Beli : 40001
    Task Points : 1
    Divine Coins : 0

Character Profile
    Character Name: Axel Rover
    Primary Skill: Potaru Potaru no Mi (Portal Portal Fruit)
    Secondary Skill: Black Leg Style

Post by Axel Rover Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:03 am

As Captain Sull charged at Axel, he wondered what he should do to counter him. Axel had his black leg style, and he also had his portal power he could use, but he wanted to save his fruit powers until he actually needed them. As Axel thought about it, he clearly forgot about the man running towards him, and so he got punched in the face so hard he got thrown back a few yards, then he crashed into an apple stand. He was on the ground no, but soon afterwards he began to get up. As he got up, Axel picked up an apple and took a huge bite. He then threw the apple back on the ground. "That was delicious! Now I feel I have enough energy in my body to kill you!" Axel shouted, with a huge smile on his face.

Sull charged at him again, but so did Axel. Right as they were about to collide, Axel jumped in the air to were his right leg was level with Sull's face, and kicked as hard as he could, connecting his kick to Sull's face and going upward. Sull was thrown into the sky a few yards up, then fell back down on the ground. He crashed into an orange cart. "Now we are even!" shouted Axel. He began to run again towards Sull, so as soon as the captain got up, Axel already had the jump on him. he jumped in the air, and then shot his legs straight toward Sull's chest, and he flew again, crashing through multiple carts.
    Lazarus
    Lazarus

Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Veteran- Captain- Paramecia Fruit User- Have Ryu On Friends List- Player-

Character Profile

Post by Lazarus Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:46 am

OOC: (Due to Damien's untimely ban, he is removed from this thread)

Lazarus rose to his feet, bit by bit. His breathing was now extremely heavy and his vision blurred from the effects of the Night Reaper poison. Lazarus slammed his fist in the ground and gave out a cry returning to his feet and taking fighting stance. 

Zayne: Impossible.. I've never seen anyone move after being affected by my poison. 

Lazarus: I'm not everyone. I guess I have to take this seriously now.

Zayne: And you weren't before?

Lazarus: My whole plan's banking on kicking your ass! 

Zayne: Try me, kid.

In an instance, Lazarus disappeared. Time energy now warped around the fighter's body at a rapid rate. Lazarus began to deliver a series of jabs and haymakers to Zayne's mid-section, from which he could not dodge. Lazarus smashed his fist at his wrist causing him to momentarily lose grip of his weapon, Lazarus ducked down and assuming a stationary squat position delivering a liver punch to Zayne. Zayne responded by swiping his blade downwards, causing Lazarus to retreat. Blood now trickled from Zayne's mouth. Lazarus made the mistake and made eye contact with Zayne once more.

Zayne: Devil's Gift!

Zayne eyes glared a vicious blue aura. Lazarus suddenly felt depress and unmotivated to fight back. Zayne began a series of slashes that ripped through Lazarus' shirt and damaged his padded vest. He sent a shockwave like slash that propelled Lazarus backwards. Forcing him to make eye contact once more.

Zayne: Devil's Love! 

Zayne's eyes glared a pink aura. Lazarus started to feel anxious, his heart beat furiously and his stance became sloppy. His headache began, it increased in intensity as the prolonged eye contact continued. Zayne thrust Lazaus backwards until a wild swing caught Zayne in his jaw and made him stagger.

Zayne: My blue glare makes you depressed for a split second. Whereas my pink aura makes you clumsy.

Lazarus: All these tricks.. so this is how you become Commander...

Zayne: I have you know my swordsmanship is the best of all the land. Our gifts as this countries heroes where three devil fruits whose abilities are said to be unique and powerful. My glares can kill the weak of heart Lazarus, I'm surprised you kept this up. You have my respect.

Lazarus: You three, the other Commanders have fruits?

Zayne: but of course.

In the prison the fight has ended. The prison was destroyed but one man stands, slightly injured.

Mathew: Damn! That idiot disappeared in the explosion. I even had to use my Shine Shine no Mi. I'm able to illuminate my body at immense volumes of light. Anything my light touches will either burn away or be blinded! Logias! The most powerful of them all!

Over at the eastern bridge, the forces deplete of the rebel armory.

Guards: He's a monster! He's even killing his allies get back!

Castor closes in on the rebel forces troops now distributed in a chaos of Rebels and King's guards.

Castor: Since I can't find the traitor I'll kill you all.

Castor stood in his hybrid Panther form. On his fangs and teeth, are the stained remains of his last meal.

Castor: Now then.. who shall I feast upon next?
    Hexisdabest
    Hexisdabest

Character Profile

Post by Hexisdabest Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:10 pm

Hexller: Now what?

Knuckles: Well.. Lazarus told us three to proceed towards the castle immediately.

Hexller: Well.. Yeah but... Axel is not yet here, where is he even?

Knuckles: Crap! What could have happened to that boy, I hope he's doing fine. Well... If he survives, I hope that he knows the plan. We need to get going Lazarus might need us for something.

Hexller's staff's diamond covering proceeded to powderize and retracted it back and placed it on his vest's pocket. Hexller agreed with Knuckles and they ran away towards the castle's south entrance while avoiding getting noticed and getting caught in between a fight. They kept getting track of each other as they ran. A group of ten Lvneel guards started to go after them. Hexller took his staff out as Knuckles made a fighting stance as they ran. Hexller spun his staff around as they ran while Knuckles started to attack the guards, they both shouted at the same time,

Hexller: Rapid Spin!

Knucles: Skull Bash!

Hexller spun his staff around as they ran. Five of the guards went flying in different directions after being hit by Hexller's staff in the temple. Knuckles punched two guards out cold and kicked a guard in the left cheek as he punched two more at the from sending them flying at a straight direction. Hexller and Knuckles got their focus back on running. They looked at each other and started to laugh.

Knuckles: Not bad indeed!

Hexller: You're good as well!

They looked back upfront and slowly gained vision of the southern drawbridges.
    Axel Rover
    Axel Rover

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile

Post by Axel Rover Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:24 am

Captain Sull got back up, wiping fruit juice off of his entire body. He looked dead into Axel's eyes, and his facial expression was a deadly one. "Woah now. I think we should be friends. Want to join my crew?" Axel asked as he smiled at the man. Of course, he was joking. Once Axel got into a fight, he would not stop until someone is on the ground. "You bastard, I think it is time to end this fight," said Sull, as he ran towards Axel again. When they were close to one another, a barrage of strikes between the two began. Sull constantly tried to punch Axel, and Axel constantly tried to kick sull. They moved all over the market place, not taking a break at all.

After a few minutes, each of them got tired a bit, and began to slow down the pace. Axel was still determined to win the fight though, so he decided that he should end it now. Axel knew that Sull was too worn out to dodge his next technique, so he thought it would be ok to use it. Axel backed up a few yards, and then began to run at Sull with full speed. Sull began to run too, but it was too late, because he miscalculated Axel's speed, so Axel was able to uppercut Sull with his kick. Sull was sent flying several yards into the sky, and Axel followed him, since his kick had so much force in it that he was able to jump high enough. Once they were high enough, Axel then did a bcakflip above Sull, and his leg came back around to kick him in the back of his head, with a strong force, strong enough to send him flying back to the ground. The impact Sull made created a crater 3 meters in diameter, with him being in the middle of it. Axel fell as well, but gained balance and landed on his feet. He confirmed that Sull was dead, then left the marketplace, going back into the city.

Skills Uesed:
    Lazarus
    Lazarus

Character Profile

Post by Lazarus Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:44 am

Lazarus: I have no time... To deal with the likes of you. I have people I have to protect! Dreams I have to fulfill. Zayne. This ends now. 

Lazarus dashed towards Zayne, now closing his eyes from the glare. Zayne rushed at him with his blade slashing downwards from the left, Lazarus grabbed Zayne's blade and broke it in two, snapping it with the full force of his gripping gauntlets. Lazarus fired off a single strike towards Zayne's heart accelerated with time energy. The force of the strike made him stumble backwards coughing up blood onto his uniform. Lazarus dashed towards Zayne from a lower stance, aiming to uppercut him and send him flying. Zayne slashed towards and Lazarus flickered in and out of time rendering his attack useless. Lazarus fired both of this palms coated into time energy into Zayne's mid section, causing him to fall to his knees. Lazarus then used his two elongated hands to chop Zayne in his neck, leaving chops marks and causing him to drop his blade's sheath. Zayne faded in and out of consciousness. Barely able to breath:

Zayne: Is this how my journey ends... Lazarus D. King. What's the name of your crew?

Lazarus: Savage Heart.

Zayne: Maybe... in another world... we could've been friends. Lazarus. Your sister is caught up with some evil people. Two years ago, they visited Lvneel... that man Xavier... He's a monster. At your current level, you won't even last a minute but my journey is over... Finish me. Do it!

Lazarus fired off an accelerated punch with all of his might towards Zayne's heart, a pop sound was heard. Blood leaked from the pours of the impact zone and Zayne fell. It was over, the mighty hero had fallen. Zayne thought about his life in it's finally moments. All of the mistakes he made, the people he killed and the family he traded for serving the Imperial Court, he so many regrets but found comfort in the fact his deceased family now welcomed him to his afterlife. He smiled.

Lazarus: The ticking in my head... Has stopped for you. Your time is up.

The guards who watched Lazarus defeat Zayne sufficed to cowardice and retreated. The crazed look in Lazarus eye. He was going to end this, now. No more plan's, No more trades, it was all through the window. He felt himself dash at his fastest pace into the castle, taking down guards as he dashed. The guards in the treasure room now ran towards the control room, trying to put out the fire. It was pure chaos. Lazarus entered ,snatched Henry and Richard from the Trojan Horse and treasure room, Richard who was fastened tightly in restraints and dragged them to the throne room, which was now barren. The smell of smoke, blood and screams filled the air. Lazarus threw Henry and Richard into the throne room, handing Henry the microphone.

Lazarus: Your people are dying. Do as we planned.

Henry: Lazarus... are you!?

Lazarus gave Henry a stern look.

Henry gulped and took the microphone, which echoed throughout the whole Kingdom. Lazarus walked away, strapping the hood over his head and smirking as he walked. Lazarus gathered as much treasure as he could into a giant brown bag and went into the armory docks behind the treasure room and docked on one of the other caravel's, Mona Lisa setting sail around the West of the island to the rebel camp. The ship now sailed in the gusts of the wind as the Lazarus heard Henry's speech, a grinned landed on his face. Lazarus sat up, popped some white licorice in his mouth, as the ship sailed the Western route he saw Hexller and Axel rushing towards the castle. They broke away from the rebel army and ushered towards Lazarus.

Henry: People of Lvneel, for the last three years our families have fought for equality and justice. My father, thinking he could make changes to this lands laws, died fighting for it and many soldiers family's died for this foolish war as well. Today... I found out the true reason why we fought for all these years. This whole war... Every person that died in it, we the Rebel Army were held hostage by the Savage Heart Pirates. In a conspiracy against the King for the elimination of the Phantom Tribe, Lazarus D. King plotted this whole rebellion...-

Henry began to cry.

Henry: To gain control of the Kingdom of Lvneel. As of today, the rebel army will be disbanding and offering arms to King Richard. I Henry Julliard I, agree to work with the Kingdom of Lvneel effective immediately to eradicate the Savage Heart Pirates. Lazarus D. King. Alexander Hexller and Axel Rover. You are now, enemies... of the Kingdom of Lvneel. Subsequently, the Marine forces have been called to subdue you. You have 24 Hours to cease your tyranny before justice arrives. All men of the rebel and Kingdom's army are to report to the castle immediately. We will then regroup and subdue the true rebels, Lazarus and his band of pirates for the World Government. Long Live Lvneel.

Lazarus: And so it ends! Oi! We are out of here! Grab the Savage Heart from the port. We'll ditch this ship at sea.

Techniques Used:
    Hexisdabest
    Hexisdabest

Character Profile

Post by Hexisdabest Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:10 am

Henry: Henry: To gain control of the Kingdom of Lvneel. As of today, the rebel army will be disbanding and offering arms to King Richard. I Henry Julliard I, agree to work with the Kingdom of Lvneel effective immediately to eradicate the Savage Heart Pirates. Lazarus D. King. Alexander Hexller and Axel Rover. You are now, enemies... of the Kingdom of Lvneel. Subsequently, the Marine forces have been called to subdue you. You have 24 Hours to cease your tyranny before justice arrives. All men of the rebel and Kingdom's army are to report to the castle immediately. We will then regroup and subdue the true rebels, Lazarus and his band of pirates for the World Government. Long Live Lvneel.

The plan was now completed, Its time for them to run away. Lazarus boarded the ship, Mona Lisa. Lazarus shouted at both Hexller and Axel as they ran.

Lazarus: And so it ends! Oi! We are out of here! Grab the Savage Heart from the port. We'll ditch this ship at sea.

Hexller immediately turned and ran hoping Axel will follow him. The guards of Lvneel are still chasing them. The port is just nearby. On the way, Hexller laughed as he grabbed a handful of gold from the mountains of treasure at the treasure room and stuffed those inside each and every one of his pockets. Hexller exited through the back of the castle and rushed towards the port where the Royal Heart is docked. Hexller jumped and bolted upward as Axel followed him from the behind. Axel raised the anchors and Hexller manned the ship. Hexller had no idea on what he was doing, but everything has a first right?, even sailing a ship.

Hexller: Here we go!

Hexller turned the wheel with his shaking hands and the ship started to move, it turned towards the direction of Lazarus' ship. The ship was now a few feet away from Lazarus.

Hexller: Captain! back here!

Lazarus turned around and saw Hexller and Axel waving their hands as they jumped. They both smiled and laughed. Hexller looked back and saw the kingdom in chaos and big mess. Burning houses and dead bodies were everywhere, screaming people were echoing throughout the kingdom. Their job is now done.
    Axel Rover
    Axel Rover

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile

Post by Axel Rover Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:01 am

"To gain control of the Kingdom of Lvneel. As of today, the rebel army will be disbanding and offering arms to King Richard. I Henry Julliard I, agree to work with the Kingdom of Lvneel effective immediately to eradicate the Savage Heart Pirates. Lazarus D. King. Alexander Hexller and Axel Rover. You are now, enemies... of the Kingdom of Lvneel. Subsequently, the Marine forces have been called to subdue you. You have 24 Hours to cease your tyranny before justice arrives. All men of the rebel and Kingdom's army are to report to the castle immediately. We will then regroup and subdue the true rebels, Lazarus and his band of pirates for the World Government. Long Live Lvneel."

Axel heard that speech from a loud voice, who's voice could be heard throughout the island. Axel knew it was Henry, and he also kind of knew it was the plan to pin the blame on the Savage Heart Pirates, so he went with it. He met up with Hexller, and a few minutes later, they both saw Laz sail on a different ship. He told him and Hexller to grab the Savage Heart from the port, so they ran towards the ship threw the castle. They grabbed some treasure, and left the castle through the back  of it. They entered the port, and Axel threw the anchor on the ship, then jumped on it along with Hexller. They both shouted for Lazarus to get on the ship with them.
    Lazarus
    Lazarus

Character Profile

Chapter 2: The Beating Savage Hearts! - Page 2 Empty New Dawn

Post by Lazarus Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:09 pm

Lazarus hopped onto the Royal Heart carrying the bag of goodies he stole from the castle and ordered Hexller to set sail. As the Royal Heart sailed away from Lvneel as wanted men and the scum of the country. Lazarus looked back on all the fun her had on the island. Lazarus looked on at the burning city and flipped on his hood.

Lazarus: What you do from now on... It's up to you Henry. Richard may not be the best partner to work with but together you can repair the merchant life and economy once more.

Lazarus said that to himself in an under breath.

Lazarus: Men! We've done it! Axel! Hexller! I don't know how long we'll sail together but as long as we do! We are the Savage Heart Pirates! Our next stop! Pirate Island! Shi-Shi!

Three days after the Savage Hearts escape.

Richard: Mathew and Castor... You two will be imprisoned in Impel Down for your crimes against the Kingdom.

The marines now had subdued the two commanders who were secretly extorting money from the merchants. Not only that, they had let a wanted man of the world government escape, along with being unable to subdue the Savage Hearts. Knuckles was appointed the one and only new commander. Zayne died as a hero of war. Henry was now Hand to the King, his personal council and the Savage Hearts were now officially viewed as enemies of not only the Kingdom but the World Government for disrupting trade in Lvneel. It was reported they stole over 25,000,000 Beli worth in treasure. As well as family heirlooms that are worth over 50,000,000 Beli each, three were missing.

Henry sat in his quarters with his new fiancee,  Jessica.

Henry: They saved us all. No one will ever know.

Jessica: Yes dear. They're all great men.

Henry: I think if anyone can do it. He can, become King of the Pirates. Kronos. Lazarus D. King. May we meet on these seas one day!

TASK COMPLETED.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:54 am