One Piece RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP is a new non-canon forum RP focused on building a strong active community.

Phoenix D. Jack has been promoted to Administrator, and Ray Ignazia has been promoted to Head Moderator.
We are currently still in a beta like phase, and still working out some kinks like fixing up the tasks and stat system - but those that stay with us will be rewarded with limited edition stuff.

5 posters

Chapter 2: The Beating Savage Hearts!

Lazarus
    Lazarus

Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Veteran- Captain- Paramecia Fruit User- Have Ryu On Friends List- Player-

Lineage : Will of the D

Beli Beli : 87398
    Task Points : 4
    Divine Coins : 50
    Race : Human
    Crew : Savage Heart Pirates
    Affiliation : Pirate Captain

Character Profile
    Character Name: Lazarus D. King
    Primary Skill: Toki Toki no mi (Time - Time Fruit)
    Secondary Skill: Baihu quan (White Tiger Fist)

Chapter 2: The Beating Savage Hearts! Empty Chapter 2: The Beating Savage Hearts!

Post by Lazarus Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:10 pm

Task:

NPC:

NPC :

Advice:

Context:

Constant fights between the King's Guard and the Rebel forces have been waged continuously in the North Blue. The Rebels are constantly looking for a chance to strike but never seem to find an opening. How will the young and eager duo of Hexller and Lazarus use these dynamics to gain access to King Richard!? Only time will tell..

Aboard the Royal Heart

Lazarus: We are here! This is it! Lostia! Looks like they gave up on following us into these parts too!

Chapter 2: The Beating Savage Hearts! Landscape-Nightfall-1366x768

It was nightfall when the Savage Heart crew entered a sail on the Royal Heart, the outskirts of Lvneel Kingdom. There was an open field filled with tents and man made walls guarded by a few rebel troops. Lazarus wondered how he'd go about approaching the famed Henry, he'd heard so much about. Rumors say he's 10' feet tall and muscular built but rumors are never accurate. Regardless, Lazarus was just excited to see what the life around the camp was like and even more eager to hear more news on his sister.

Last edited by Lazarus on Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:42 am; edited 3 times in total
    Hexisdabest
    Hexisdabest

Moderator- Rank 1- Paramecia Fruit User- Player-

Lineage : Will of the Adventurer

Beli Beli : 88774
    Task Points : 7
    Crew : Adamant Pirates
    Affiliation : Pirate

Character Profile
    Character Name: Alexander Hexller
    Primary Skill: Daia Daia no Mi
    Secondary Skill: Uchikudaku Bojutsu

Chapter 2: The Beating Savage Hearts! Empty Re: Chapter 2: The Beating Savage Hearts!

Post by Hexisdabest Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:22 am

Hexller awoke from his sleep, it was dark and the only light illuminating their way was the stars and the moon above. Hexller can't still believe that he was a pirate now, sailing on the Royal Heart in the sea. Out in the distance, they saw high walls guarded by men, he wondered what was it. It was an open field with tents and scattered campfires around, Hexller was new to this site, he didn't know about this until now.  Lazarus seemed exited as they approached nearer to the place. What could they possibly be doing here? Lazarus may have things planned out for the crew so he did not question him about it. As they come nearer the men around the wall started to gather as they illuminate their lamps towards us, some had pointed their guns while some unsheathed their swords. Hexller retrieved his staff from his vest, Lazarus signalled him to stop. What is happening? Who are these men?, Hexller thought to himself.

Hexller: Do you know these people?

He stared at Lazarus.
    Axel Rover
    Axel Rover

Rank 1- Player-

Lineage : Blood Bane

Beli Beli : 40001
    Task Points : 1
    Divine Coins : 0

Character Profile
    Character Name: Axel Rover
    Primary Skill: Potaru Potaru no Mi (Portal Portal Fruit)
    Secondary Skill: Black Leg Style

Chapter 2: The Beating Savage Hearts! Empty Re: Chapter 2: The Beating Savage Hearts!

Post by Axel Rover Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:04 am

"We are almost at the docks sir!" said a crew mate aboard a merchant ship. "get ready to dock maties! Get the anchor ready!" said a man, who seemed to be the leader of the crew. Everyone on board were busting there humps trying to get the ship ready for it to be docked. people sweeping the floors, others getting the items put in bags to take off the ship once they docked, and so one. There was only one person who did not lift a finger, however, and that person was inside of an empty barrel right next to the captain of the merchant ship. How no one looked in it through the entire ship, Axel did not know. he was just glad that he could finally leave the ship. He had been on it ever since the ship left Micqueot Island. The merchants were there to export some of the goods of the Lvneel Kingdom, as they were paid to do so by the king himself. As they neared the docks, Axel peaked from the top of his barrel and saw tons of guards and such waiting for the merchants. He knew he would be dead if they found out a pirate was on a ship of merchants they sent out, so Axel had to think hard of what he should do next. He did not really have to, however, as the captain left the steering wheel to go get something in his room on board. Axel saw this as the perfect time to change course of the ship, so he left his barrel half-open, and generated four small flat circle-shaped portals, one foot each in diameter.

They all floated around him inside the barrel, and he commanded two portals, one with the number 1 on the back side of it and another with a 2 on the back of it, and sent them flying towards the steering wheel. Knowing the pirates were too busy to look at the wheel, plus it was dark out, making it harder to see the portals, Axel shoved his hands in the "face" of each portal he still had next to him, and the hands came out of the portals next to the steering wheel. Axel peeked out of the barrel to see what he was doing. No he had to figure out were he wanted to go, and got excited when he saw small lights coming off on a place located away from the main docks. He decided to guide the steering wheel there. Axel did it as smoothly as he could, so that the Merchants would have no ideal it was being moved in the first place. After a few seconds, the ship was no headed for the lights. Axel had no ideal who made them, but he decided to take that risk. A lot of time passed, and the leader of the merchants still did not come back to the wheel. The crew mates were still getting things ready as well. Axel now had all of his portals back in his barrel with him, so all he waited for now was for the ship to reach the location. After 10 more minutes, the captain finally came back, so Axel quickly closed his barrel.

"What the hell.... alright, which one of you idiots changed the course!" shouted the captain of the ship. It was too late for him to change, of course, because they were already close to the location. Axel peaked through a hole he made in the barrel, and saw hundreds of tents made in the location the boat was headed, and guns pointed at the boat. The captain decided to dock, then explain to them what happened, but as soon as he would leave the ship, Axel jumped out of the barrel, and ran towards the sail, were the dangerous-looking men were. He knew they were not men of the kingdom, that was for sure. "Hello, friends! I have caught these merchants for you, because I am a pirate, and it is my duty to do bad things!" said Axel, looking quite determined to convince the soldiers he was telling the truth.

Skills Used:
    Lazarus
    Lazarus

Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Veteran- Captain- Paramecia Fruit User- Have Ryu On Friends List- Player-

Character Profile

Chapter 2: The Beating Savage Hearts! Empty Henry the Coward Noble

Post by Lazarus Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:22 am

Hexller: Do you know these people? 

Lazarus: Nope but watch this! 

Lazarus warped off the ship. Up until now Hexller had not seen Lazarus' devil fruit abilities so he might be shocked by his ability to almost seemly teleport off the boat, though technically he was simply distorting time. The men were alarmed, some of them dropped their weapons others were on higher alert.

Guard: What are you!!??

Lazarus: I'm a time man. I can control and contort time. It's not as fun as you think it is though. 

Knuckles: Who goes there!?

Lazarus: It's been a while, Knuckles. Though last time I saw you, you were prince Joseph! 

Knuckles: Lazarus! 

Knuckles rushed over and hugged Lazarus.

Lazarus: You always were a softie! Ha! 

Knuckles: They said you were dead! That you were lost at sea after your family's.. you know. When I read in the newspaper of a Lazarus D. King, I wondered if that was you but now, I'm glad to see you alive! What brings you back to the North Blue, I thought this would be the last place you'd want to see for a while!?

Lazarus: I decided to travel to all the places I could now. When I read in the papers of the revolts in Lvneel I knew this was the perfect time to loot some gold!

Knuckles: Hahaha! As straight forward as always my friend. Who is your companion?

Lazarus: That's my vice captain of my crew, Hexller. We are the Savage Hearts, pretty cool name huh!?

Knuckles: Indeed, I take it if anyone can whip Henry into shape, it's you. He always did listen to your family more than I. 

Lazarus: Is he still a scardey cat?

Knuckles: A proud one at that. 

A guard came rushing over, his face was alert and his demeanor serious. 

Guard: We have a merchant ship that has been apprehended! 

Knuckles: Excellent who captured it!?

Guard: Ugh.. A pirate sir.

Lazarus: Looks like we aren't the only visitors, you got your hands full Knuckles. I think I'll tag along, could your men stop pointing their guns at me please!?

Knuckles: At ease men! March to the customs port! We have some supplies to inventory!Let's see who this mystery man is. 

Lazarus: Pirate huh!? Looks like I might get a new crew mate, I hope they're interesting enough!

Small mechanical bats fly over head recording the whole rebel camp as the scenes play out.

Lvneel Kingdom
    Castle - Court Room

King Richard: Took you fools long enough to get here!

Castiel: I'm sorry my leige. It takes a while to gather these ingrates into one place. 

Sull: My King! Captain Nox has been killed! I urge we avenge his death!

Raider: Nox was a fool. A man like Lazarus D. King, with a 35,000,000 bounty on his head is not a person to be fooled with. What if his crew was still present. Do you know how much ruckus they caused in the world two years ago!?

Castor: I think Raider is right. He or anyone he associates himself with should not be underestimated.

Mathew: I hear his crew is missing and he's now a Captain, which means he's rebuilding and has all of the Phantom secrets in his brain. From our records, he was always the reader while his brother was the more prominent fighter. We should strike him, while he's weak my King. Don't you agree, High Commander Zayne?

Zayne: The Phantom brat isn't an issue, my King. I'll deal with him. Nox was lecher, a drunk and a loose end. He was bound to be replaced eventually.

Sull: What was that-

Zayne's eyes peered into Sull's soul silencing him almost immediately.

Sull: I'm sorry, my lord.

Castor: Zayne.. You should be nice to the scrubs.

Zayne: Raider.. what are your demonic tools telling you of the situation?

Raider: You still think of technology as evil my lord.. I guess everyone has their own fears.. The bats report that Lazarus and Hexller are currently in the rebel camp. As you know, John, brother of King Richard, rebelled against his brother's rule and reccently died in combat against Zayne. Now, his son, Henry is their leader. The forces have lost their will and Henry is a coward. If we are to wipe out Lostia and bring glory back to our Kingdom, we must eradicate them now.

Castiel: Which is why my liege, I have a proposal. Send us, your loyal Captains to eradicate the pirate scum and the rebel baboons. There was no need for you to summon them from their vices. A sick masochist who spends his days kill animals, a glory hungry degenerate who spends his money in women and liquor and a silent monk, who spends his praying in the wilderness, to wash his sins away. Are not people we want running our army-

Mathew fired off an arrow towards Castiel's face which he caught with his bare hand.

Mathew: At least your reflexes are good! Our families have protected this court for decades with the exception of Zayne, our messiah. You should watch your tongue! When pirates raid here, they don't stay away because of the four- oops I mean three clowns. They stay away because we put bodies in the grown! We are the chosen ones boys! Wealth, Women, Power, Booze and Nobility. That's all we need.

Castor threw a knife in Sull's shoulder.

Castor: You rats should go. We'll gaurd the king. Knowing Lazarus' profile he'll prioritize his sisters well being and come after Richard himself, then he'll be trapped between the three of us. Do try to soften him up a bit.

Zayne: Your call my King.

King Richard: Mobilize the forces! We move strike in three days. Sull, Raider and Castiel! I leave their capture in your capable hands. Failure is not an option!

Sull & Raider and Castiel: Yes my King!

King Richard: Make sure to bring back their riches with you!

Axel:
    Hello, friends! I have caught these merchants for you, because I am a pirate, and it is my duty to do bad things!

Lazarus looked onto the scene, the man looked like he was having the time of my life.

Lazarus: Looks like I found another piece for my plan. Wonder if he has a crew?

Lazarus said in a slightly louder tone.

Lazarus: I'll save your life if you help me out with a quest!

Knuckles: Laz! Be more reasonable! We are the righteous Rebele Army of the people not extortionists!

Lazarus: Well, we need men to win this war and I need to whip Henry into shape right!? The more the merrier! Hey! What's your name!?

Lazarus stared at Hexller and then looked towards Axel for his response.
    Hexisdabest
    Hexisdabest

Character Profile

Post by Hexisdabest Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:25 pm

Lazarus seemed to have teleported outside of the boat towards the plains. Hexller was amazed at what just unraveled before his eyes, the ability Lazarus has been telling him was far more impressive than he thought. Hexller turned the ship closer to the docks and jumped out to the land then followed his captain Lazarus. Lazarus seemed friends with one of the men for a long time already, Knuckles. Knuckles ordered the men to stop pointing their guns which made Hexller have less to worry. The camp was very busy there were men polishing their swords and knives, some has been cleaning their guns and rifles, while some are just gathering water and cooking at the fire. Knuckles have ordered his men to come to the customs port where there seems to be a pirate who captured a merchant's ship. Lazarus followed without hesitation. Hexller followed Lazarus to the destination to see a happy young man come out from a merchant's ship

Axel: Hello, friends! I have caught these merchants for you, because I am a pirate, and it is my duty to do bad things!

There were merchants heading their way, all shouting and cursing at the pirate. One of the merchants, which seemed to be their leader, commanded his men to retreat back at the boat as the rebels have pointed their guns at them. Hexller can't believe that a single pirate like him can capture a large merchant's ship with tons and tons of men inside, especially when the ship have turned back as it looks like it was not captured. He glared at the man with a grin on his face. Lazarus looked at Hexller with a big smile.

Axel: Well... I'm a pirate at least.

Said the man with a grin on his face. Who was this man? he thought.

Axel Rover
    Axel Rover

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile

Post by Axel Rover Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:42 am

Axel hoped that his excuse would allow him to live. He did not care what the men did to the merchants, though, because Axel was very care-free of others lives. The way he saw it was that if a person doesn't wish to die, they should do everything in there power to prevent it, without anyone's help. If Axel ever found a pirate crew, sure he would help his mates, but he would know to leave them alone in the toughest of fights, because it was not of him to butt into interesting battles. After a few minutes of having guns shoved in his face, he saw three people come towards him that did not seem like the other men. "I'll save your life if you help me out with a quest!" said one of the men. Axel saw his face, and realized that he knew him from somewhere, and that was when he remembered that he did see the man's face before, on a wanted poster.

"Hey, I know you! You are the one they call Lazaru D. King, with a 35 million beli! Since you are with this group, the only thing I can assume is that you must be rebels. Not like this kingdom allows us," said Axel. This was an interesting turn of events for Axel, as he was looking to make his bounty bigger, and a person with a bounty like Lazarus was sure to get into enough trouble to get more bounty, so Axel decided he should hang with the rebels until after they were finished causing mayhem. "Hmm, a quest you say? Sure, why not, it is a deal then!" said Axel, with a smile on his face, as he went for a handshake from Lazarus. He knew he was going to have a fun time in the next few days.
    Aphrodi
    Aphrodi

Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Player-

Beli Beli : 45916
    Task Points : 11
    Crew : Second mate of Absolute Zero

Character Profile
    Character Name: Aphrodi Schiffer
    Primary Skill: Suna Suna no mi
    Secondary Skill: Rokushiki: Soru and Geppo

Post by Aphrodi Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:15 am

After just finally beating Alastar and his men Aphrodi sighed of relieve and laid down on the desk of Alastar, he was glad he finally had an extremely good day and fought some strong people, his day couldn't end.. He stood up looking once more towards Alastar's dead body and continued walking outside of his office. The cut in his belly started opening slowly, he manipulated the sand around his arm and wrapped it around his whole chest stopping the bleeding and headed for the exit. Upon finally getting there he noticed that it was already night.. He wasn't aware of his surroundings yet he continued walking, a cold shivering sent down his spine, his whole body felt cold.. He was tired.. Extremely tired..

He was now walking as a zombie, moving one step a time, if he moved any faster than that he would fall over. His eyes were on the verge of closing, he was barely pulling himself together he lost too much blood to start any other fight so tried avoiding the busy streets and drunk pirates. He went to a back ally and leaned on the window of a family whom he didn't knew, he closed his eyes. The family looked a bit worried that he was an evil pirate that would rob them, but even then Aphrodi attempted to smile towards then. A half smile went across his face, blood covering partly of his face and his hair a mess he fell through the window inside. The mother yelled, but the man didn't panic and picked him up.

Three days passed and he finally woke up from his long sleep and they looked at him worried, he noticed that his wounds had been treated and his whole body was covered in bandages. He smiled and tears streamed down his face, "Th..Th..Thank you.." did he say stuttering, "My name.. is Aphrodi.. I.. am very grateful for everything.. you guys have done for me.." that's all he could say and hid his eyes behind his long blonde hair. He left them, saying that he would return.. eventually.. He went inside a bar, he ordered some water and went to the wall that had a few words written on them. "North, East, South and West." he closed his eyes and put his finger randomly on the paper, and it landed on North.. He smiled while he drank his water.

He found his next destination, it was going to be North Blue. He heard a few pirates saying that they would set sail to North Blue, and saw their big ship docked, without any hesitation he sneaked inside and hid himself inside a barrel with a candle. He opened his book and lit the candle, reading his book while he set foot to North Blue. Upon arriving there, he sneaked out of the ship but in a futile effort, the pirates spotted him. He sighed "I honestly didn't want to kill you guys, but now that you seen me.." he stopped immediately in the middle of the sentence and ran towards their captain stabbing him right through the heart. He spit up blood, cursing Aphrodi, he looked at the pirate that was covered in blood and cut him up again.

The rest of the pirates were intimidated by his actions and didn't want to interfere with them, they slowly started backing up until Aphrodi laid their gaze upon them, they shivered in fear. "Boo." did he say quietly, and the pirates started running. He laughed about how scared they were and was disgusted by them the same time. That they would let their captain die like this, he would've hunt them down but didn't want to take any major actions until he was sure that his body was completely healed. So until then he would avoid any fights until he knew what he could do.
    Lazarus
    Lazarus

Character Profile

Chapter 2: The Beating Savage Hearts! Empty Henry the Coward Noble

Post by Lazarus Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:06 am

Knuckles commanded the men almost flawlessly to apprehend and inventory the goods. The local merchants were sent back on their merry way to the port once the ship was fully looted. Lazarus, Axel, Hexller and Knuckles all went back to the main camp. On the way to the camp, they saw many of the rebel soldiers practicing stick fighting, mixed martial arts and overall body training.

Lazarus: You guys look like your about to go to war!

Knuckles: If only! The army of Lvneel is over 100 strong and two times our forces. I'm the only of the fighters who can combat the King's guard and fighting one of the Lvneel heroes, let alone them all at the same time is suicide, I can gain no glory from that.

Lazarus followed Knuckles into a giant tent at the center of the camp surrounded by many guards. At the center, sat a throne, upon which Henry sat on, being catered to by many chamber maids and gypsies.

Henry: Lazarus D. King! What brings you to my humble abode!? Why aren't you bowing!?

Lazarus warped over next to Henry and plopped his hand on his head.The guards aimed they rifles but Knuckles commanded them to be at ease.

Lazarus: Still with this bratty attitude! Your father is gone now! Your a leader not a ruler! Those are roles that interchange between time and peace Henry!

Henry: Waaaar... War! No! I am this tribes leader. War brings death and pain.. I can't loose anymore people who are dear to me! Knuckles cease these men!

Knuckles: I'm afraid this time Lazarus is correct your liege. We must fight!

Henry: They have more troops than us! More personal! Zayne... He killed my father! You were decimated by him before too! We also have no plan, how are we even suppose to defeat King Richard!?

Lazarus: I have an idea. Defeat his Royal Court! Win the Castle! You win the hearts of the people!

Henry: How are we suppose to defeat 500 men, four captains and three commanders huh!?

Lazarus: Actually, it's three Captains, I killed one of them earlier today.

Henry: Killed-

Henry's faced turned pale with the thought of blood.

Lazarus: Or at least I think I did! Haha! 

Knuckles: What is your plan Lazarus?

Lazarus: Actually, it'll take a few days to put together! You have artisans in the camp yes!?

Knuckles: The finest in all the kingdom! 

Lazarus: Good! Let's send the king a gift! Actually a few gifts! This will be fun! We'll need alot of wood, nails, brown and gold paint and a big bow! 
    Understand men!?

Guards: Yes sir!

Knuckles: Oi! 

Lazarus: I'll be your acting commander for this mission! You can call me... ugh... uh... Kronos! That is my code name! You on the left! What's your name!?

Guard: Me sir! Mar-

Lazarus: Forget it! From now on! Your CC! and your B!

Lazarus began to name each of the guards.

Knuckles: Lazarus this isn't a game! These are soldiers! 

Lazarus: Sorry! Was having too much fun! I'll write down the plan now!

Lazarus: Before the end of this night! Rally the troops tonight we feast!

Henry: Hey! That's my job!

Henry cleared his throat.

Henry: Tonight! We feast!

The gaurds went wild and celebrated they haven't had a feast in months since Knuckles took over the army.

Knuckles: You will all have supplementary lessons tomorrow in light of tonights.. festivities.

Guards: Booo!

Knuckles: Who said that!?

Silence befell the camp. 
    Hexisdabest
    Hexisdabest

Character Profile

Post by Hexisdabest Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:20 pm

Guards: Booo!

Knuckles: Who said that!?

Silence befell the camp. The guards looked at each other.

Knuckles: Nevermind that, Prepare for the feast!

Lazarus looked excited about the things that are about to happen. The camp was busy arranging the tables and chairs for the feast. Some had been taking out instruments and food already. Lazarus had a plan. It would be a battle between the forces of Henry against the forces of Lvneel Kingdom. The men of the Lvneel rebel's camp is outnumbered, it would be hard to think of a plan to succeed. Without Hexller noticing it, the music started to play. There were men playing the flutes and the guitars, one was even playing an accordion. Lazarus hanged his arm around Hexller as he danced with the merry tune.

Lazarus: Hexller! Dance! Sing! Eat! Be happy! We have training tomorrow, we should feast tonight!

Hexller laughed at Lazarus who already have drunk scotch.

Hexller: Eat!? Of course! I want to eat!

They laughed, ate, danced, and sang. It was a happy night for all of them. They all feasted like they have never had before. Knuckles was drunk and sang random songs out of tune, Henry kept telling his men to tone down their noise, but after he got drunk he joined Knuckles on his singing, even louder and more out of tune.

Hexller: You haven't drunk too much, what's the problem?

Lazarus: I won't be able to make a good plan when I'm drunk, right? 'Bout you? You haven't drank too. Whats the problem?

Hexller: I'm more focused on eating.

They both laughed as they joined Henry and Knuckles at their singing.
    Axel Rover
    Axel Rover

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile

Post by Axel Rover Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:28 am

As Axel followed the others through the various tents set up, he saw tons of soldiers training with eachother. He wondered what was going on, until Lazarus said something about war. 'Hmmmm, war they say? I better be getting payed for this. Oh, what am I talking about? If this adventure is as fun as I think it is going to be, that is payment enough, hehe,' thought Axel. He then heard Knuckles, a leader of the rebels say that the kingdom's army was twice as big as the rebel army. Axel then knew for sure that this would be a fine adventure. He was pumped for this war, and he thought he should train with the other soldiers, but he decided to do that later. After walking through several tents, Lazarus Knuckles Axel and others went into a giant tent, and there, he met the true leader of the rebels.

'Of course the sissy is the leader. What next, a pirate crew that loots roses?' thought Axel, as he listened to him. Indeed it was weird that Henry was the leader, and Axel did not know if he wanted to follow someone like that for a few days, but it was for the sake of adventure, so Axel decided to deal with it. After the discussion ended, everyone left the tent, and began to feast. Of course, Axel had plate after plate of food, since the only thing he could ever steal on the merchant boat without being seen was bread at best. While feasting, Axel fell asleep in the middle of it all.
    Lazarus
    Lazarus

Character Profile

Post by Lazarus Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:56 pm

OOC: Aphrodi's post has been skipped due to inactivity. Until further notice, he will be excluded from this thread. 

Morning broke in the camp. All the men were exhausted from the night before, in the early morning, Lazarus woke up Knuckles and his crew members can gathered them in the main tent. Henry had passed out from the night before and was barely awake.

Lazarus: This is the plan. We are out numbered in forces and supplies. We need to infiltrate the heart of the castle. If we capture Richard, it's checkmate. However he has a force of over 500 men and commanding officers who can most certainly out match us. Here's the plan. We present Richard with a gift, a large maple structure with a bow on it, sort of like a horse. We stuff it with gold, sapphires or anything to hide our identities among the "presents". As soon as the gift is placed in the treasure evaluation room, we'll ring the court bells within the western wing. From the time you ring those bells, let your men raid the castle from the eastern side via the draw bridge we'll drop. Send half of your forces via the bridge and the other half will march throughout the city causing a disturbance. Most likely, Richard will send his Captains, while the so call heroes guard the castle. However, before this plan can be put into action, we have to wipe out the Captains. That'll be Knuckles, Hexller and Axel's job. As soon you defeat them, come to the castle immediately. I'll be the one to infiltrate the castle. Enter via the North of the Castle via boat, use the Royal Heart to sail there. All the guards will be busy fighting and abandon their post. I don't know how you'll get through the windows or spiked wall though but be safe. Any questions?

Knuckles: I see... this might actually work. Once we have Richard, what then?

Lazarus: We give him an offer he can't refuse. We offer him his Kingdom back to him. With all these up rises, it'll make him look like a weak ruler if he can't contain a few rebels and some pirates. Henry will gain a position in the King's Court and my crew will take the blame for the up rises. We'll become public enemies of the country. Oh! Don't worry about how we'll do that... You'll know when it's your time to place the blame on us, haha.

Knuckles: Laz.... You'll be blacklisted.. Are you sure this is what you want!? If Henry gains a position on the court, he'll be the savior of our people and you'll be a villain.

Lazarus: I don't want to be a hero! I need the World Governments and the Marines eyes on me. I'm am a product of their evils.
    Hexisdabest
    Hexisdabest

Character Profile

Post by Hexisdabest Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:51 am

Lazarus had his plan said, they need to capture the king. Although it sounds complicated, Hexller had faith on Lazarus' plan on making their crew's name heard and known by many. Once this plan is initiated there is no going back. He had his job together with Knuckles and the new guy Axel, they have to take care of the captains. Hexller was excited on exited on executing the plan. But first of all, they have a horse to make.

Hexller: Then what are we waiting for? We have a giant gold stuffed horse to make!

Knuckles: You heard the boy, start moving!

The men scattered along to gather materials for the structure. They had cut down trees and took their wood supply out. Some took out their hidden treasures and gems. The battle of Lvneel is soon to start. They may be outnumbered but he had faith in Lazarus and the plan he just said. Henry, Knuckles, Hexller, Axel, and Lazarus were all left at the tent. Henry raised his hand. Henry is nervous about what will unfold.

Henry: What happens when the plan fails? Do we have another choice? Plan B perhaps?
    Axel Rover
    Axel Rover

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile

Post by Axel Rover Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:51 am

'Work? Nah, I am just here for fighting,' Axel thought after he heard something about making a horse. He figured that there were enough rebels to make it, so he would just go and adventure around the camp.  Axel watched as people got materials for the horse all around the fields. 'Hmmm, if I were in charge, I would command us all to just charge the kingdom. Well, I guess that is hy I am not a leader, hehe,' thought Axel, as he smiled. For one whole year Axel has sailed the sea alone, and though he is quite the rebellious type, he has been lonely troughout the year. 'Is this my chance to find a new 'Family?' Lazarus, he already has a good amount on his head. I would not mind wrecking havoc along with him for the rest of my pirate days. I wish to stay with him until he even becomes that of a yonko!' thought Axel happily. He decided that after he helped Lazarus and the rebels, he would ask to be on Lazarus's and Hexller's crew. Axel began to sneak around the fields so he would not get caught and put to work, but it failed, as a rebel who went to 'relieve' himself was at a spot Axel knew no one would be. Atleast the rebel finished his business right before Axel met up with him. "Hey you! Get to work! We appreciate the fact that you captured the merchant goods, but until the end of the week you are a rebel too!" said the rebel. Axel sighed and followed the rebel to get materials to build the horse.

Last edited by Axel Rover on Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:12 am; edited 2 times in total
    Lazarus
    Lazarus

Character Profile

Chapter 2: The Beating Savage Hearts! Empty Motion!

Post by Lazarus Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:39 pm

Lazarus: Alright! Looks like we all understand then. Now! Knuckles! Make sure the structure is built big enough to hold the jewels, gold and five of us, four of your men and myself, that's all I need. Oh! and Henry! You'll be coming with me. If you die, this whole plan is for naught.

Henry: Me!? But You didn't even answer my question! How can even trust-

Lazarus: The plan will begin at noon.

Lazarus picked up Henry and warped off.

Lazarus warped about ten meters away from the tent and began to run with Henry on his back into the nearby forest.

Henry: Put me down you brute!

This forest was thick and dense. The further Lazarus travelled the less away from the Rebel camp and the Kingdom they journeyed. Lazarus tossed Henry against the tree branch.

Lazarus: I don't have much time! I'll teach you how to fight! Fighting is-

Henry: I don't want to do this! I just want to sit and eat comfortably like I did-

Lazarus punched Henry into the floor.

Lazarus: This isn't a game Henry! People are counting on you! Your people are counting on you! If you don't come to a treaty with Richard... More of your people will die. This plan, I'm doing this all for Knuckles. He deserves a chance to live comfortably and all your men do! Your father was a Rebel Leader, he fought the laws of this country. If you continue on this path.. It won't work. You need to believe in yourself! Change the system from within because you have neither the force or-

Henry punch Lazarus.

Henry: Don't you talk about my father! He was a good man! We are not rebels! That's what the King labeled us. Lostia has always been the outside militia that has supported this Kingdom for years! When it grew beyond the King's reach, he sent his lap dog "heroes" to murder our commanding officers. Only me and Knuckles remain!

Lazarus shouted.

Lazarus: Then fight! Show the King you are no pushover!

Henry fell to his knees.

Lazarus: I'll be your scapegoat. Make this your last stance! I'm about to tell you the last part of my plan. You'll blame all of this on us! During the revolt, the pirates tried to kill the King and we the rebels chased them out. I'll bare the sin for your people! You just have to live!

Henry: Lazarus....

Lazarus: Now stand up! I have something tricks to show you!

Lazarus grinned.

Lvneel City
    Noble Shopping Distric
    t

The Three Captains and the Royal Guard of 200 strong march to the rebel camp through the Noble Shopping district.

Crowd: Yes! Wipe out those rebels! Hang the traitors! Long Live Richard!

Castiel, Sull and Raider all saluted the crowd as they marched.

Castiel: We shall approach the camp by nightfall. This ends today.

Hexisdabest
    Hexisdabest

Character Profile

Post by Hexisdabest Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:53 pm

Hexller had just finished hammering down wood planks on the side of the structure. Hexller jumped down the structure and saw Lazarus vanish with Henry on his back like a big sack of potatoes. Hexller is excited on what is about to happen, he is getting all jittery now. All around him are busy men, hammering and cutting wood. Hexller grabbed a glass of water from one of the wives around the camp. Hexller drunk the water and wiped his sweat.

Hexller: Whoo! That's some big structure right there.

Right now it looks like a deformed lizard, but sooner it would look like a big maple steed. He approached one of the wives serving water to the men of the camp. It's now a good chance to ask the questions bothering him for a while now.

Hexller: Um.. Excuse me madam, may I ask you a question?

Lady: Why sure lad, do you need some help?

Hexller: Oh, uh... No. I was gonna ask, why are you and all of these people here having a rebellion against the king. Lvneel looks very prosperous as far as I can see. Well... Not that I disagree I...

Lady: You have things that you don't know about the king and the kingdom lad. The king is greedy. He want's all the power, he has been king for so many years now! He doesn't want us to make contact with the outside world, poisoning the minds of his people that everything from the outside are all bad. That is why they treat merchants as the lowest class in our kingdom, they have gone outside of the kingdom which makes them have a lower reputation.

Hexller: What's with the outside world? I'm sure he has his reasons.

Lady: He has. He doesn't want to let us know that out there is free. Nothing much would order you what to do. He even ordered the merchant to keep their mouths shut about the outside, or else, execution. He want's major control over his country. He want's to keep his power.

A man building down the structure called the lady asking for refreshment. The lady wen't towards the man to give him a glass of water. On the way he leaned back.

Lady: Now kid, you know.

Hexller can't believe that behind a good looking kingdom is that there are bad secrets behind it. Hexller is now more motivated to destroy it. Feeling bad about those people who were tricked by the king who had been giving them wrong information about everything just to keep control. He hopes to make a difference once Henry gets his position at the kingdom. Give them the freedom to do things they were not allowed then, the freedom to travel the world, the freedom to live without a lazy king's orders.
    Axel Rover
    Axel Rover

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile

Post by Axel Rover Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:39 am

"Work harder, you slacker!" shouted a rebel at Axel, as he was working on building the horse. 'Damn, why is this taking so long? I just wanted to adventure around the kingdom and get a feel for the trouble I would be causing. Now I have to do an endless job. Why me?' Axel said, gesturing his body as if he was doing slave work, yet he still had a smile on his face. Nothing could stop Axel from being happy, not even hard labor. "So, I get to crack the head of a captain open after I make this horse right? Cool, because I have been dying to get my legs dirty," said Axel. He was the proud user of the black leg style, a style that uses the legs of the user as the more efficient weapon, rather than fists. Axel has been practicing the style for years, and he has not really used it in a fight. Now he finally got the chance to test it out on a strong opponent. As Axel was dreaming about bashing the captain's head in with his legs, the other rebels got angry at him. "God dammit Axel! Would you get to work and stop being lazy!" shouted one of the rebels. "Fine, I will, but know that I am the one that will lead you all to victory and kick some ass!" Axel shouted, but the rebels replied by throwing chunks of wood at him comically. 'Shows how much they appreciate,' thought Axel.
    Damien Espada
    Damien Espada

Rank 1- Player-

Lineage : Peacekeeper's Virtue

Beli Beli : 6251

Post by Damien Espada Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:20 am

Lvneel Kingdom
    Castle - Prison

The dimly illuminated prison of the grand Castle of the Kingdom of Lvneel offered little entertainment to it's prisoners, particularly to one of them. He was in the last prison cell of the whole place, and his of course was the coldest, darkest and smallest. It was also guarded by five guards that were stationed there daily and only swapped with other guards twice per week. There he sat, literally sitting down on a seat inside a massive bucket of seawater so he could not activate his devil powers, and as a secondary precaution, he was bound by chains made out of seastone from tip to button. Yet he laughed! He laughed a maniac's hearty laugh and ruminated over his situation. He only punched a few teeth out of the king…after he repeatedly smashed his fists against that royal mess-up's face. Oh, and he supposedly "raped" the king's daughters. Well In his defense both of them had already been used a long time ago, judging buy the way they performed. Also in his defense he was just doing his job and standing guard in front of there chambers. The fact that they basically told him that they would just tell there father he raped them was also irrelevant since he would just make a bigger mess of things.

Oh well, none of that mattered now, seeing as he was all by his lonesome self by his lonely prison cell. Wait…foot sounds! That meant people were arriving. Heh, this could be a sign of great concern or great joy, either way Damien decided to smirk widely and fixed his posture as much as he could by pushing his bare back against the wooden edge of the bucket. To his surprise, his former subordinates, the Commanders, had arrived to mock him again. At his sight it was terrible, he was stripped nearly naked, save for some trousers, tie by chains and dunked on a tank of water. Yet still he smirked.

"Well, if it isn't fuckup 1, fuckup 2, and fuckup 3! Come on kiddos, don't tell me you pieces of shit miss daddy! Aww, cheer up kids, daddy is gonna fuck you up when he gets up from here." Said Damien as he glared as the commanders. He could not really make out the faces due to the dim light, but he could swear they were the commanders.

"It's almost pitiful seeing you like this. You were once a world renowned warrior and the elite captain of the entire Kingdom. You were hailed as the chief of heroes and a pillar of strength. And nope look at you, with your pitiful appearance, your pool insults, and your little temper tantrums. You know, you were something once." Said one of the silhouettes that sounded surpassingly similar.

"Well I see that your penchant for speeches hasn't really died yet. Although please do me a favor and stop acting like your the big shit now. It's giving me some bad indigestion seeing my little kids crying to their daddy. You three are just a big failure. Without me you would just be glorified sentries." Barked back Damien as he smirked a predatory smirk and yawned loudly.

"What did you say! Look here punk we are not the ones sitting in the water tank, so cut the crap already will you Lord Damien." Blurted out another silhouette that smashed there fists against the bars of the cell, which made Damien laugh lowly.

"Wow, Lord Damien still? Oh my dear God, you're just as pathetic as they day I met you. So will you three just leave me rot inside my grand hotel room or do I have to tell the guards you are bothering me?" Said Damien who could still use his fuwa fuwa no mi's powers, albeit severely weakened by the water, and made the metals on the uniform of the silhouette smash against the bars of the prison, which made the silhouette's face slam hard against the cold bars. After seeing this, Damien laughed hard and rejoice at the sight of humiliating his former subordinates.

"You bastard! I'll kill you right now for doing that!" Roared the humiliated commander as Damien just shrugged his shoulder, which were bound by chains as well, and yawned for a second time. THe humiliated guy now opted to shoot the arrogant man by pointing a gun at him from the spaces between the bars of the cell.

"Could you hurry it up buddy, I have't got all day? Sitting around here all day is making my ass hurt so much. Hey you there, guy on the left, if your pal here isn't going to kill me could you at least come here and give my big muscled ass a nice rub. It's starting to hurt sitting down all day and a massage would be nice." Joked Damien as he teased his visitors with insults and snarky comments.

"Why you-" Started the angry commander as Damien chuckled again. Yet as the gun was pointed, the third figure, the one that remained quiet all this time, grabbed the gun and removed it.

"We cannot kill him just yet. King's orders remember." Stated the third figure as Damien's eyes opened in amusement.

"Oh, you mean I can't be killed! Ah crap I was really looking forward to getting laid in Hell." Said Damien as he pouted sarcastically.

"Enough of this. were are just here to inform you that Lazarus has arrived. The king said that if you fought with us, he would forgive you." Stated the first shadow.

"Here's the thing. Unless there's a nice pair of princess ass, I would rather stay here all day and play tic-tac-toe with myself." Said Damien as he confirmed his answer.

"So…you were given a second choice to be absolved of your sins, and you say no…out of sheer spite!" Cursed the second Shadow as Damien farted rather loudly, making bubbles around the water on the tank. He exclaimed in pleasure of being able to go to the bathroom. The never-ending cycle of doing-whatever-he-wanted was still continuing.

"By George I think he's got it! If I could I would applaud for you, but…" Went on Damien as he laughed yet again. He was really enjoying this visit.

"Well if that is your final answer than we have no further reason to stay here. Let's go." Said the third shadow as Damien mockingly threw them each an air kiss.

"Hope you kids can visit me again!" Roared Damien as he laughed loudly, which made the halls of the prison ring with his voice, and enjoyed the through of humiliating one of his former subordinates.

Lazarus
    Lazarus

Character Profile

Post by Lazarus Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:50 pm

Lazarus returned to the camp with a confident Henry. He gawked at the giant maple Trojan horse which was now completed.

Chapter 2: The Beating Savage Hearts! Trojanhorse

Lazarus: Came out better than I expected. How much gold is in there!?

Knuckles: About 100,000,000 Beli worth.

Lazarus whistled.

Lazarus: If this doesn't get their attention what will!?

Knuckles: Lord Henry, are you hurt?

Henry: I'll be fine... Lazarus plan... Will save our people. I just need to do my role and lead our people Knuckles.

Knuckles was astonished at the confidence Henry now displayed. Though, his body was still shaking vigorously his words and mind had been fortified.

Lazarus: Now then! Which of you fine gentlemen, five of you as promised, will be accompanying me in this Trojan horse!?

All of the rebels looked away. Think about it, penetrate a castle filled with Commanders and an army of 500 men. That's ridiculous. Lazarus however grabbed four lads and one lass warping them inside his maple structure. Before he left he gave his final words! Henry placed his hand on Lazarus shoulder.

Knuckles: My lord! Where are you-

Henry: I must go with Lazarus.

Lazarus: Axel! I knew we just met but I'm counting on you! Hexller! Hold down the fort. All you guys have to focus on is defeating the Captains and then getting to the castle via the Northern Route as quick as possible! Trust me! By the time you arrive, they'll be plenty of work left for you! SO pace yourselves! Men! Today is the day, the whole of Lvneel will remember! I call this plan, "Project Jester".

Now inside of the Trojan structure behind a hill of gold, in the further regions of the Trojan horse. Lazarus asked one of the guards he had pulled one side earlier during the feast, if he had put the special "juice" he asked for within the structure. With a nod, Lazarus grinned.

Ten men, now dressed as merchants, pushed the structure via the roundabout route, to the southern entrance of Lvneel's castle.

Flashback

Lazarus and his brother sat out by the peer fishing one day when he was a young revolutionary, Lazarus' brother that is and telling him about what he had learn. Lazarus Age 10.

Junbi: Lazarus, why is it that smaller forces can topple over larger forces?

Lazarus: Because smaller forces have stronger commanders?

Junbi: You would think that, wouldn't you? What made a larger army large, money or proper leadership. It doesn't matter. In war, it's all about the plan. If you are in the situations I am in sometime in the future, always remember this. Smaller forces win not because they have the stronger men, sometimes that maybe true, smaller forces win because they can manage to overwhelm an army whether it be psychologically or physically. My favorite method is called the "Obvious Fault".

Lazarus: Obvious Fault?

Lazarus scratched his head.

Junbi: If you present an obvious fault to your enemy, he will exploit it? What if that fault was something you showed him in means of gaining something much greater? A change of tide. That's what wins wars, keeping everything, even your enemy moving at your own pace.

End of Flashback

Lazarus had this flashback as he explained his plan to Henry back in Lostia's outskirts, in the forest.

Lazarus: My plan has an Obvious Fault. They have more forces than us. Dividing up forces when you are outnumbered is usually not the best idea. 100 of your men, plus Axel and Hexller raid the city from the South. We sneak ahead on the same route and infiltrate the castle from the same south. 125 of your men raid the castle from the east once the draw bridge has fallen. The King and the Commanders are in the West Wing. From the North is the holding cells for prisoners and guards restroom and chambers. The men will be too focused on guarding the East and the South, so the North will be abandoned. When my men sail from the North, is when my plan will be completed.

Henry: What are you getting out of all of this?

Lazarus: We get to play the villains! Isn't that enough!?

Lazarus is now safely in the trojan horse rolling infront of the castles doors.

Lazarus: Yes, true playing villian is one benefit to this! I need information on my sister and gold for our expenses.

He thought to himself.

Castle of Lvneel
    South Gate
    Guarded by fifty are so archers on the wall.

Guard: Who goes there!?

Rebel(Merchant Attire): We present this gift to his Royal Majesty-

Guard: Another gift! I swear... Richard gets these everyday. Just put it in the treasure room in the West Wing.

Guard: Shouldn't we check it's contents first!?

Guard: You remember what happened to Fred when opened one of the King's gifts right!? He got beheaded for "stealing" because the gift was sufficient. Look! Hey! What mechant company are you guys from!?

Rebel(Merchant Attire): Lvneel Jewelers Co.

Guard: See, another merchant company under the King! Let them through!

The trojan horse was now pushed by the men to the treasure room and placed behind a vault, guarded by fifty soldiers.

Guard: Tell the King a new item is here for viewing!

Castle Court
    The Commanders return to the King's Side.

King Richard: What of Damien will he join us?

Castor: That swine refused our offer.

Zayne: You should've let me killed him.

Mathew: Now now... we can't let you dirty your precious Night Reaper with that bastards blood!

A guard informed the King of the new gift placed in his private chambers.

King Richard: I'll return to my quarters to view the merchandise.

Another guard comes running frantically towards the court.

Guard: Sir. Ugh. Sir!

Guard stands at attention.

Mathew: What is it!? Spit it out!

Guard: A force of 125 men it seems are marching here from the east! It's the rebels!

Castor: What of Castiel!? How many men did he take with him and how many remain on staff!?

Guard: Captain Castiel took 200 men along with the two other Captains. Currently 300 or so men are on duty sir!

Castor: That idiot! 300 or so!

Castor was about to slap the guard until Zayne stopped him.

Zayne: No need to panic. The draw bridge is up and the moat is in place. Send the archers and 100 or so men to guard the East Wing. Keep the King in his chambers and send another 50 men to guard him in his treasure room. Watch from the south, east and North it's impossible to march from the west because of the cliff. As long as that draw bridge is up, many of their men will die to day! Understood!?

Guard: Yes sir!

Zayne: Henry doesn't have the balls to do something like this... Is this the former crown prince Lazarus who is leading the charge!? Years later and the sins of the Phantom still plague the North Blue.

North Wing
    Treasure Room

Richard and five of his men open the trojan horse behind the closed treasure room.

Lazarus: Show time!

As the horse belly opened, Lazarus warped out and in an instance, chopped all of men in their neck, while the five men fought valiantly to subdue the King. Lazarus now wiping out the five men. Richard now had five swords shoved in his face. Henry stayed hidden inside the horse. His part was yet to come.

Lazarus: I never thought it'd be this easy Henry but we meet again!

Richard: Lazarus D. Phantom... or is it King now!? Really working with these degenerates!? What... do you want Lazarus!?

Richard now trembled on his knees because he was on gaurd and out matched.

Lazarus: Where is my sister!?

The rage that filled Lazarus voice pierced the very soul of Richard. He had no gain by withholding this information and had no desire to die.

King Richard: Grandline. She's part of a new group called the Atori, a sub branch of the Cipher Pol. They are all nobles who have been trained to be assassins and possess the most dangerous abilities you can think of. Heed my word kid... If you fight them, the way your are now, you'll die. Now, I'll like to know-

Lazarus fired off a body wreck haymaker to the King but stopped short causing him to pass out from the shock.

Lazarus: Phase one completed.

Lazarus grinned.

Lazarus: Henry! Stay put! Jessica!(female rebel) Stay with him inside the horse!

Lazarus closed back up the Trojan horse doors and paraded around the  treasure room.

Lazarus: No way we can move all of this!

He thought to himself.

Lazarus: Alright men! Stand back! Any of you brought the map of this place!?

Rebel: I do!

Lazarus: Good, what's behind each of these walls?

Guard: Well this is the vault room. To the North is the armory, where the soliders gear up. To the East is corridor which leads to the Castles control room and the North Wing. To the West is the wall back to Richards room and same for the south of this room.

Lazarus: East Corridor.. Control room.. Why does that sound so important!?

Guard look confused and shocked.

Guard: That's how we'll drop the drawbridge sir!

Lazarus: Right!... I knew that.

Lazarus had zoned out, he just wanted to leave now that he had the information, a bad habit of his.

Lazarus: What's else in the North Wing!?

Guard: Ugh! Cafeteria for the Guards, shooting range, holding cells-

Lazarus: Holding cells!? As in prisoners!?

Guard: Yes.. Sir?

Lazarus: I just got an great idea! Oi! After I break this wall, rush to the draw bridge, I'll make some noise on my way to the cells!

Lazarus grinned and rushed off towards the East Wall with his gauntlets now firmly attached. Time energy began to warp around his body, a stream mixture of gold and azure streamed line towards the wall, with one punch, Lazarus shattered the wall and dashed to up the North corridor, now with twenty men pursuit! The sound of the tumbling wall echoed throughout the Castle. The four rebels used this time to dress themselves in the dead guards clothing and hide King Richard among the gold tied and up mouth muffled. The rebels marched towards the control room pretending to chase Lazarus.

Lazarus: Lazarus D. King is here for the three Commanders! Tell them I said, you don't stand a chance!

Lazarus made a quick right turn to the holding cells. Two archers that guarded the door fired towards him but he dashed right pass them breaking down the door and stealing there keys off the belt.

He saw about eighty or so cells, all filled with hardened criminals. The cell to the further back concerned him the most!

Lazarus: Oi! Anyone home!?

Lazarus grinned and popped some licorice in his mouth.

Lazarus: Phase Two!

The draw bridge has fallen.

Cooldown:
    Hexisdabest
    Hexisdabest

Character Profile

Post by Hexisdabest Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:51 am

This is it, the war is about to start and Hexller is urging to get his hands dirty from the start. Him, Knuckles, and Axel are together at the front as the force of 100 follow them as they march to the city. Hexller looked at Axel, he never had the chance to talk with him, he thought that this can be a short time to know each other out.

Hexller: So, you are Axel right? Glad to know that someone can join us with a nifty portal magic thingy.

Hexller gave Axel a big smile as they walked. Hexller looked at the front once again after hearing the footsteps of the marching forces of Lvneel. The group of Lvneel guards slowly appeared from the crowd and three gentlemen in the front of their group with big grins on their faces. Both of the groups stopped marching with only a few meters apart. The three men from Lvneel which was at the front of the group looked proud as they had their weapons ready. All of the people on the city started to run away and hid on their houses. The mood of the surroundings have changed

Hexller: Oi Axel, I hope you know how to fight 'cuz were about to wage war!

The three men looked at them with pity.

Castiel: Look at this, Sull, Raider. They look very depressed. Thinking that they can defeat our forces

Sull: Nevermind them Castiel. We can train on them nonetheless.

Raider: We haven't even introduced ourselves to them. We are the four... I mean three noble captains of Lvneel. Now surrender and the king may still let you live.

Hexller: We are not here to surrender!

Knuckles: We are here to fight! We are here to win!

Hexller knelt down and placed his palms on the ground.

Hexller: Go on Knuckles, Axel. I have my way of attack

The war has now begun.
    Axel Rover
    Axel Rover

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile

Post by Axel Rover Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:41 am

Axel and the rebels were finally done with the horse. 'I hate labor, but damn, does this horse look awesome. Of course it would, since I was working on it,' thought Axel. After it was done, Lazarus and a few others hopped in it, and before he left to the castle, he told Axel, Hexller, and Knuckles to take half of the rebels and go to the city, and deal with the other kingdom soldiers and the three captains. Axel was now really happy that he had someone to actually fight. 'I have been waiting days for this moment. Hell yes!' thought Axel, as he walked to the city with the other rebels.

After a few minutes, they were there, marching around the city as the civilians quickly began to run to there houses. Behind Axel Hexller and Knuckles were the rebels that backed up, and in front of them were the three captains with Lvneel soldiers behind them. They backed away as well. There was now enough space in the city for the three of the rebel army and the captains of the Lvneel army to fight, including the openings to tons of places around the city on the sides of the men. Axel assumed that after he took out the captains, that the soldiers would then begin to fight while he and the other two went to the castle. 'Hmmmm, alright then. Time to kick ass,' thought Axel, as he cracked his hand knuckles. "Hey captains! Get ready to die!" shouted Axel.
    Damien Espada
    Damien Espada

Rank 1- Player-

Post by Damien Espada Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:20 am

"Oi! Anyone home!?"

Those words ranged across the vast and cold prison-complex of the palace. After these words reached Damien's ears he smirked from ear to ear, like the Cheshire cat from some god awful children's book on some bad acid trip! While the prisoners banged and roared for their freedom, Damien just laughed and gained the attention of his guards, who rapidly flashed there spears at the enchained male.

"Well, well, well, what have we here, a couple of shit for brains who can't seem to notice that the prison is being attacked. In case you haven't noticed, the prison is under attack! Go, do your job instead of paying attention to little o' me." Barked Damien as he smirked at the guards who promptly lowered there spears with hesitation evident in the shakiness of their words.

"We will not leave you! You are the most wanted man in this whole nation and are under strict supervision! We would rather fight the enemy when he arrives here." Said the soldiers with there nevers showing and there hands shaking there weapons.

"Yeah, ok, you bunch do that. Meanwhile your comrades-at-arms are getting massacred by some intruder while you sit your asses about a guy who can't even pick his own nose. Oh yes what a brilliant plan! No wonder you are all just guards instead of captains. Well as they say, the lord shits and the runts wipe the ass." Said Damien as he glared dreadfully at the guards with his deep violet eyes, which sent shivers down their spineless beings.

'Silence thy tongue prisoner! You have no right to talk!" ordered back one of the guards as Damien bursted out laughing his little ass off.

"Oh, excuse me sir fucks-up-a-lot! I was too busy telling my former men how to fight! Now, will you little insignificant ants run off to the rescue or will you keep here with your tails between your legs…despicable." Bellowed Damien as he mentally wanted to cross his arms, but remembered he was died down by chains.

The guards immediately convened for a second and decided to actually head out to battle instead of guarding an already heavily weakened General. So after they all marched off for battle, Damien laughed and laughed as his plan was coming to fruition. If the guards were beaten up, he could at least negotiate with the intruder until he felt the intruder had nothing else to give him and leave said invader. Yet, after waiting for some good twenty minutes, he heard cold and still, yet inclusive footsteps ring accros the stone walls of the prisons. While the number of prisoners lowered until they reached Damien, no one actually said anything as the figure approached Damien's own private cell. Damien could only tell he had long hair, but other than that it was hard to make out. Still, he decided that anything would be better than staying rotting in a dungeon.

"Well, I guess congratulations are in order. Although, warriors don't require applause, only jugglers and singers. A whore needs money, a thief needs attention and a cannibal must ravage the skin of his victims, but a warrior does not require any sort of reward other than self-worth and pride. So if you think I will praise you for beating up those little grunts,  you are sadly mistaken. If anything, I must comment on your skill, but I must be critical of your intellectual might. You do realize that one of my former subordinates, a Commander, will fly in here with guns blazin and arms wavin! So, humor a prisoner, what does a man like you do inside a prison like this?" Asked Damien as he became serious and actually managed to stand up from the barrel of water, revealing it was all just an act so the guards didn't get their panties in a bunch. After hearing the man's reply, Damien scoffed and answered the following.
    Lazarus
    Lazarus

Character Profile

Post by Lazarus Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:17 am

Lazarus stood at the pinnacle of the prison now on the steel railings and the guards all look across at Lazarus at the same time. Lazarus jumped from the 10 meter drop to the prison floor after snatching the keys from the guards and warped to the ground. The two men on the bottom level rushed him with spears and Lazarus took them out in an instant after hearing the caged man beckons.

Damien: Well, I guess congratulations are in order. Although, warriors don't require applause, only jugglers and singers. A whore needs money, a thief needs attention and a cannibal must ravage the skin of his victims, but a warrior does not require any sort of reward other than self-worth and pride. So if you think I will praise you for beating up those little grunts,  you are sadly mistaken. If anything, I must comment on your skill, but I must be critical of your intellectual might. You do realize that one of my former subordinates, a Commander, will fly in here with guns blazin and arms wavin! So, humor a prisoner, what does a man like you do inside a prison like this?

Lazarus: I really didn't have a plan to be honest. I just know Richard, I bet half of these people are either people that owes him money or people that ticked him off. 

Guards: He's in here! Come on guys!

Court Castle
    Throne Room

Guards: Richard's missing, sir!

Zayne: How could you loose the King?

Zayne slammed his blade into the guards chest and he died immediately. Zayne wiped his blade with his handkerchief and returned it to his sheath. 

Guards: .... Sir?

Zayne: Spit it out. 

The guards sweat trickled down his brow, his heart began to move at an accelerated pace. It could be heard by almost all of the guards in the room that also feared for their life as well.

Guard: Their intruders in the castle... One specifically... Lazarus D. King has raided the prison! and the Eastern drawbridge has fallen!

Castor: Oh my... Well that's a problem if he's in this castle... At least I may get a chance to kill him.

Zayne: Mathew is on his way to the prison! Reinforce the men by the draw bridge! Scower this castle! Find me Richard! Castor! Lead the charge at the draw bridge!

Jail Cell
    The prisoners now unruly begged to be freed from their constraints, all except the one man who taunted him from the cell.

Lazarus: I'm here to cause havoc. I just thought it'd be fun to make Richard's whole world crumble under him. Nobles never understand the struggles of -

Mathew fired a haki infused arrow towards Lazarus' head and he titled his head to the side.

Mathew: Good on you for dodging it, Prince Lazarus.

Lazarus: I don't know who you are... but it's been a long time since I've been a prince.

Mathew: I know right. Maybe that's why your sister is such a whore now. I bet she's being pimped out to all those Cipher-

Lazarus fury echoed through the walls of his soul. Lazarus wanted to jump towards Mathew and slam his fist into Mathew's face, however, his whole crew was counting on him. He had no time to deal with Mathew yet, Lazarus looked towards the caged man.

Lazarus: Your former subordinate... This is the sort of slime you associated yourself with. Your spirit is much greater than this place, I can sense it. I don't know you, I don't care why you are here, I don't even know if I free you if you'll attack me to get back in Richard's good favors. I do know this. From your words, these idiots pissed you off. 

Lazarus opened Damien's caged door.

Lazarus: My name is Lazarus D. King. If you want your freedom, fight for it.

Mathew: Shit! Don't free that baboon! 

Mathew loaded a haki loaded arrow and changed angle to kill Damien with a head shot before the sea stone constraints were broken by Lazarus. Lazarus followed the trajectory of the arrow and broke it with his gauntlets surface. Lazarus smashed his hand into the sea water filled tank that restrained Damien's and unlocked all of his chains.

Mathew: Damn! He's free! You idiots don't stand around like fools. Call Zayne and Castor as back up! Lazarus alone is a pain but that pipsqueak is over hyped and a coward. I'm the only one the world should have eyes on. Daimon! I'm gald your free I always wanted to kill you myslef! You little prick! You think flicking my buttons will scare me! I will deal with you both!

Lazarus freed more of the prisoners as Mathew continued his egotistical speech. By warping through instances of time, he had done it. All eighty men now stood free but they all ran to the exit and the soliders too.

Guards/Prisoners: Everyone out! Damien is free! He's about to go wild! Him and that cursed ability.

Lazarus propped up against the wall underneath the upperdeck of the prison.

Lazarus: Aren't we popular? What cursed skill is this?

Lazarus felt a confusing aura of anger, excitement and passion ooze from Daimon's body.Lazarus popped more licorce in his mouth.

Lazarus: This should be good!

Hexisdabest
    Hexisdabest

Character Profile

Post by Hexisdabest Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:52 am

Both sides now have charged towards each other, with Knuckles leading the group. Hexller bolted towards one of the captains as he covered his fists in diamond. He swung a punch at Castiel which he avoided quickly as he unsheathed his sword. Hexller charged him once more and swung two punches which Castiel deflected with his swords, luckily his fits was covered in diamonds or else it was cut. Hexller backed up again a little. Lvneel guards are now charging towards Hexller but Castiel signaled them to stop.

Castiel: How may times do we have to tell you pathetic guards that you should never interfere with a captain's fight?

The guards backed up and continued to fight the rebel forces. Axel was busy fighting Sull ans Knuckles was fighting Raider. Hexller Glared at Castiel as he was preparing for any move he makes.

Castiel: I want my enemy to know my name, I am Captain Castiel of the West. How about my enemy? What is your name?

Castiel bowed at Hexller as he introduced himself. Hexller is confused on what is this guy up to. But he answered his question anyway.

Hexller: Castiel huh? Fancy name. I'm Alexander Hexller of the.... I don't know. Lets just fight!

Castiel: As expected for a low class person. Have you even educated yourself?

Hexller rushed towards Castiel once more as he shouted,

Hexller: Shut up and fight!

Hexller swung a punch at Castiel's left cheek which had hit him and had made him disoriented and drop his sword. Castiel rubbed the cheek where the punch had hit. Hexller took another swing at Castiel's face, Castiel quickly took his sword from the ground and deflected it. Hexller backed up as he powderized the diamonds coating his fists

Castiel: You are a worthy opponent at least.

Hexller took his staff from inside of his vest and extended it.

Hexller: You haven't even seen anything yet

Hexller spun the staff around as he slowly walked towards Castiel. Castiel was doing a stance of which Hexller didn't know. It looks like a bit of dancing and prepping for battle.

Castiel: You haven't even seen anything yet either. So prepare to die because I have plans later on, and I don't want to be late.

Ability/Enemy Status and Info:
    Axel Rover
    Axel Rover

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile

Post by Axel Rover Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:07 pm

Axel's guess was wrong, as around him, his 2 allies and the captains, war began between rebels and Lvneel soldiers. Axel did not know how he would be able to fight when the area around him was crowded with the fights of hundreds of people. Nevertheless, in the craziness, he spotted a captain swatting down rebels just to get to Axel. "If you want me, you will just have to catch me!" shouted Axel, as he ran away from the crowd of soldiers. He had to get a few kicks in to get some people out of his way, but after a minute, he was finally away from the giant battle. He stopped at what seemed to be a market place, with all of the goods there, but no one at the location itself. 'Hmmm, the civilians must have abandoned the goods when we came into the city. Oh well, more to raid once we are done with this war,' thought Axel.

Captain Sull followed Axel to the marketplace just as he planned. Now Axel could fight and not accidentally kick someone else. "My name is Axel Rover, and I never caught yours. Mind telling me?" said Axel, with a smile on his face. "The name's Captain Sull, now no more talk. I want to kick you ass," said Sull. Axel could not see the top half Sull's face, because he had a mask on. 'Hmmmm, I should get a mask later on. Would make me look mysterious,' thought Axel.

Axel actually wanted to talk more, but he could not, since Sull was already rushing towards him.
    Damien Espada
    Damien Espada

Rank 1- Player-

Post by Damien Espada Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:13 pm

"Ah freedom, such a crick in the neck!" I am free after well over three months of utter boredom and the first thing I see is my little kid bitchin about killing me. Naive fool. Here, come at me with all your strength. You know very well how I fight, so please don't hold back, lest I get bored!" Said Damien as he crouched down and placed his hand on all the arrows Matthew had fired at him. Afterwards, with a flick of his fingers the lethal projectiles were lifted upwards and stood in attention around Damien's hand. Meanwhile, Matthew, knowing his former superior's powers very well, notched three arrows as he saw the disgraced General place his hand on the wall of the cell.

Matthew, after seeing Damien place a hand on the wall, immediately reacted by firing a barrage of arrows at him, yet, using the arrows he had touched before, Damien managed to counter the barrage with a volley of his own. He also smirked as the wall connecting to his hand began to crumble and shake, making the very foundation of the prison shake in uneasiness due to a lack of support. As Damien pulled his hand from the cracking wall, five boulders of his size surrounded him in a circular wave.

"Well, not bad boy. You knew I was going to use my favorite ability during you, but here's the miscalculation. As my savior freed me from my torment, you shot arrows at me, arrows that missed me, and arrows that became weapons of mine the minute I was able to touch them. Now, it's been ages since I've used this, but let's rock n' roll with my bail!" Said Damien as he squeezed his fingers and made the boulders dissipate into smaller, yet sharper chunks and fired them in a volley similar to a machine gun. Matthew, attributing to his extraordinary reflexes, managed to evade the blunt of the rapid fire attack by either dodging or countering with some arrows of his own. Matthew knew that only a warrior who had actually seen Damien fight could evade such a dangerous attack, for it could easily make lower men turn like fridges of paper out of a shredder. He truly despised this man, who could drake anything he touched his weapon. A man who had no need for weapons for his own surroundings as his weapons, a man who made all weapon wielders look down in shame and anger at his arrogance. Yet the Commander did in fact take somewhat moderate damage, specifically to his legs and shoulders. He was mostly ok, but his legs hurt, but not as much as his shoulders, which took the most damage from the attack.

"You underestimate me, Damien. Keep treating me like a child and I might just have to throw you back into a prison again." Said Matthew as he notched a single arrow, infused it with Haki, and fired it at the chest of the towering devil fruit user.

Having been caught off guard, Damien only managed to move his body sideways so the arrow didn't make a hole inside his abdomen, but still, it inflicted damage to his side, and the fact that it was powered upped b haji meant that it was easily capable of smashing stones. Now with his body actually injured and blood running down his side, Damien clenched his side for a second and inspected the injury. Yet as he retracted his hand he only saw blood escaping his side, nothing major he thought.

"Well, not bad kid. You actually managed to put a scratch on me! Well I guess it is time to get serious! Please prepare yourself Matthew, the gloves are coming off!" Barked Damien as he slammed his hand across the floor and made the very tiles and stones shake and elevate as he nearly expanded his power to his full twenty meter range. Now, he had control over any object over a twenty meter radius, and decide to alter the standing where Matthew and he stood. He concentrated his power underneath Matthhew's feet and made a pillar of earth rise up and elevate the skilled archer upwards against the ceiling. Next, he rushed towards the pillar, deactivated his elevation powers, which made the rising column of earth lower itself, and smashed a crunching punch against his face, sending the powerful enemy flying off out of Damien's field of control. Matthew knew Damien could make anything rise or lower is elf within a twenty meter range, and after receiving such a punch to his face, he knew he stood well outside his enemy's range of influence.

"You haven's lost your brutal strength I see. Nevertheless, you are a prisoner of this nation and I cannot let you leave." Said Matthew as he placed three arrows on his bow, infused them with haki again, and discharged them at three different sides. This way he though, at least one arrow would inflict damage on his former commanding officer. While Damien tree to make an earth wall by elevating a set of stones, he only managed to block one arrows, and indeed, two of the haki powered arrows damaged him, one struck him at his shoulder, but only grazed it, but the second arrow dug straight into his injured side, inflicting further damage to his already hurt side. Yet, being the berserker he was, Damien angrily snatched the arrow by it's shaft and elevated it it before flicking his finger at Matthew and sending it crashing against the archer's next arrow, countering his single barrage again like in the beginning of there battle.

'Oww, you bastard. THat's low, hitting a man on his injury is low even for scum like you!" Damien chuckled as he smirked at the Commander. He knew that Matthew was out of his range of control and needed to desperately change that, if he wanted to not get riddled by arrows that is. Yet he knew that he had to wait another full minute before he could use his Baile again. He didn't know what to do, so he decide to evade Matthew's onslaught for a minute before he could use his signaure move again.

"Well, you did always say that all was fair in love and war, my Lord!" Snarled Matthew as he noticed arrows after arrow and tried to damage Damien desperately, yet only managed to hit him thrice, and they were all minor hits, no real damage like his haji infused attacks or his other well coordinated shots. Yet he could see that while the former General did move swiftly and showed tremendous tenacity and reflexes, he was getting tired of dodging his arrows. So he decided to end it and snatched a special arrow that cause explosions whenever it landed on a target. He tried to fix his target clearly until it hit him. He was purposely wasting time, he knew that the minute Damien tried to attack he would go all out, and he had a pretty good idea of what move it would be using.

"Sorry Damien, but I won't let you use your powers again. Die!" screamed Matthew as he let go of the string on his bow and saw the arrow fly off at full speed towards the strong and muscular male. Yet, it was too late…for one of them at least.

Attacks used:

Baile, allows the person to lift up to five objects of his surrounding and either hurtle them as full objects or alter the objects in any way that the five original objects used didn't lose there mass.

Scan, an unofficial attack, the standard power of lifting or lowering any object he desires by placing his hand on the ground.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:44 am