One Piece RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP is a new non-canon forum RP focused on building a strong active community.

Phoenix D. Jack has been promoted to Administrator, and Ray Ignazia has been promoted to Head Moderator.
We are currently still in a beta like phase, and still working out some kinks like fixing up the tasks and stat system - but those that stay with us will be rewarded with limited edition stuff.

2 posters

Shadowspark/Tymonster01 (task) Bump

Tymonster01
    Tymonster01

Rank 1- Player-

Lineage : Vanquisher's Valor

Beli Beli : 19756
    Task Points : 1
    Race : Human
    Crew : Adamant pirates
    Affiliation : Pirate

Character Profile
    Character Name: Tyler
    Primary Skill: Ember-Ember fruit
    Secondary Skill:

Shadowspark/Tymonster01 (task) Bump - Page 2 Empty Re: Shadowspark/Tymonster01 (task) Bump

Post by Tymonster01 Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:57 am

"Oh a grin this might be fun and what exacly is that devil fruit is it ink or maybe your a zoan of a squid it can't be much else" Tyler said as he met the man's grin with his own. "No matter your not very talkative are you oh well before you hit me I will have to hit you Ember-Ember slash" Tyler said as two embers shot out of his body and landed beside his enemy. Tyler then grabbed his sword and started moving between the two embers quickly and slashed each side of the man every time he was at the each ember ember. Then Tyler finally started to see a little blood at the tip of his sword.
    shadowspark
    shadowspark

Rank 1- Player-

Lineage : Peacekeeper's virtue

Beli Beli : 19027
    Task Points : 2
    Race : human
    Affiliation : Revolutionary

Character Profile
    Character Name: ShadowSpark
    Primary Skill: Ink Ink no mi
    Secondary Skill: Kenbunshoku/Mantra

Shadowspark/Tymonster01 (task) Bump - Page 2 Empty Re: Shadowspark/Tymonster01 (task) Bump

Post by shadowspark Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:39 pm

Shadows grin turned into a full faced joker when he heard the man utter "before you hit me", he now had what he wanted.! As the ember man released some flames which he knew were used as lily pads, he concentrated for a mere second to focus himself and activated his mantra/Kenbunshoku (+15 reflex) to assist him in seeing the approaching attack. Shadow crouched his stance and then jumped up into to the air after waiting as long as he could for the ember man's first slash, then brung his left hand up to the bottom of his hilt and gripped it tightly after which he quickly with all his might contorted his body and primarily the sword in a downward slamming motion like a lumberjack on the gentle sloop in between the ember man's collar bone and shoulder blade that we call "shoulder". As he felt the edge of his blade make the initial piercing contact he released all of the built up ink and yelled!!

"TENSHOU!!" and it quickly pierced the man's body following the exact path the sword was taking but not that many micro seconds behind .

Shadow stepped back as he landed then he pointed his sword downward and it disappeared.

Used as refrence for skill boost,proof of damage:(http://www.onepiecerp.com/t18-stat-system-information),(http://www.onepiecerp.com/t14-haki-system-rules-information)
    Tymonster01
    Tymonster01

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Tymonster01 Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:57 am

After taking a hit from the man Tyler decided the fight was good. "Hey I feel like you win we should probably finish here before some Marine shows up" Tyler screamed to the man "But you are pretty strong we should be friends so can I finally have your name?" Tyler said as he put his sword back under his hoodie where no one would see it again and laid down on the ground putting his hands behind his head making a makeshift pillow with his hands.
    shadowspark
    shadowspark

Rank 1- Player-

Lineage : Peacekeeper's virtue

Beli Beli : 19027
    Task Points : 2
    Race : human
    Affiliation : Revolutionary

Character Profile
    Character Name: ShadowSpark
    Primary Skill: Ink Ink no mi
    Secondary Skill: Kenbunshoku/Mantra

Post by shadowspark Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:05 am

"As long as your not trying to have anymore fun." said Shadow

" Im spark, Shadowspark of the southern monk tribe..." he uttered as he slowly approached the man.
    "You yourself aren't some pushover either, by the way yes, im an ink-man...i was cursed with this sometime ago while eating our islands vegetation. Its nice to meet someone like me."

Now that shadow knew the man had no intention to continue fighting he felt remorse for causing him pain and damage, and offered him a helping hand and comfort at the local tavern.
    Tymonster01
    Tymonster01

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Tymonster01 Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:13 am

"I don't need any help" Tyler laughed after hearing shadow speak of the devil fruit. "By the way that so called curse is actually a power granted to you by that vegetation" Tyler laughed once more standing up "Well I must be going I need to find somwhere nice to train maybe we will see each other again someday shadowspark Ember-Ember transfer" Tyler said as he moved to one of his long lasting embers he left near the dock and he simply stole a random fishing boat and sailed off to Arlong Park.

The End

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:04 am