One Piece RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP is a new non-canon forum RP focused on building a strong active community.

Phoenix D. Jack has been promoted to Administrator, and Ray Ignazia has been promoted to Head Moderator.
We are currently still in a beta like phase, and still working out some kinks like fixing up the tasks and stat system - but those that stay with us will be rewarded with limited edition stuff.

4 posters

Making a Name

Daimon
    Daimon

Rank 1- Player-

Lineage : Peacekeeper's Virtue

Beli Beli : 45680
    Race : Human
    Crew : Captain of Absolute Zero
    Affiliation : Pirate

Character Profile
    Character Name:
    Primary Skill: Hie Hie No Mi
    Secondary Skill: Sairento Kiringu (Silent Killing)

Making a Name - Page 2 Empty Re: Making a Name

Post by Daimon Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:02 am

"3 seconds?" Daimon mumbled under his breath as he groaned and picked himself up off of the ground and struggled up.  Daimon would jump up and pull himself  back up stairs, and rolled up to his feet as he stared at the giant and he got into a stance.  "Aphrodi, keep that in mind."  He shouted, as he would run toward's the giant as well. "Falcon Swoop."  He mumbled under his breath as his speed increased even more. "You are two slow to lay a hand on me. Prepare to feel our wrath, you are getting in our way, so we have to kill you and your employer too!"

As he would swing at him, Daimon quickly side stepped and sent a strike to his arm striking a pressure point precisely.  The giant's arm would go numb like it was jelly falling down as he smiled. "Our chance!"  he shouted as he sent a strike dead center between his eyes.  The blow caused a strong headache and dizziness as Daimon smiled. "Right between the eyes! Temple Ruin!" He shouted as he looked at Aphrodi, hoping he would give the finishing blow.

Spoiler:
    Aphrodi
    Aphrodi

Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Player-

Lineage : Will of the Adventurer

Beli Beli : 45916
    Task Points : 11
    Crew : Second mate of Absolute Zero

Character Profile
    Character Name: Aphrodi Schiffer
    Primary Skill: Suna Suna no mi
    Secondary Skill: Rokushiki: Soru and Geppo

Post by Aphrodi Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:43 am

Aphrodi stayed calm after he gave the information to his captain. He saw how his captain stood up and ran towards the giant, and launch a series of attacks. He assumed that Daimon wanted to end this fight as soon as possible, since our objective isn't to kill him, but his boss Alastar. He quickly noticed that Daimon had immobilized the giant and couldn't attack any more, he was stunned by the attacks Daimon had used on him. Aphrodi quickly took this as a chance, he put his left hand in front of him and started slowly generating sound around his arm. The sand was forming a sword and he was slowly changing their density to make it effective.

He finally put his sand it into a complete sand sword and said "Desert Spade." he wanted to finish this as soon as he could. So he shouldn't hold back any more and kill him without any problems. "I'll end this before you'll even realize it. Farewell." did he say calmly and kicked his feet 10 times of the ground in a blink of an eye, activating his Rapidó. Granting him high speed movement allowing him to dodge incoming attacks. He was going to use it for an offensive purpose, by combing the speed of Rapidó  and his two sword he'll try to pierce through the skin of the giant standing there immobilized.

Aphrodi stood firmly and disappeared from their vision, it seemed like he had teleported away. The giant was looking shocked and confused, he didn't know what was going on and was looking in front of him. Searching for where Aphrodi had gone too, Aphrodi was going away in a straight line creating a pathway to go through for him. After a second or two he said to himself that this was enough and went straight for the giant from the back. He was moving at a high speed with his two swords in front of him, he aimed for the middle of his back but ended up stabbing him in the heart.

The giant couldn't do anything and was standing there, coughing up blood. Trying to move a muscle but couldn't do anything, he fell over lying down. Aphrodi pulled out his swords, and said to himself that he needed to work on his aim, he was lucky this time but what happened if he missed? He walked over Daimon highfiving him.

Techniques used:
    Daimon
    Daimon

Rank 1- Player-

Lineage : Peacekeeper's Virtue

Beli Beli : 45680
    Crew : Captain of Absolute Zero

Character Profile
    Character Name:
    Primary Skill: Hie Hie No Mi
    Secondary Skill: Sairento Kiringu (Silent Killing)

Post by Daimon Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:24 pm

Daimon high fived his crew mate as he sighed in relief they were able to finish off the giant barbarian. He salute the corpse of the giant in respect. "You were a strong fighter, enjoy the after life, I shall forever remember you as a formidable opponent." He said with a smirk as he looked at Aphrodi. "So, do you want to take a rest, or should we wait a little and rest. I think it might be some more opposition. Alistar has to have another strong bodyguard, you never have just one especially with his type of money."

As soon as he said that, a man, with a slim build but quite tall began to descend down the steps. He was armed with a blade that he had in his hand dragging along the floor. "Shit" Daimon swore as he looked at Aphrodi. "Listen, with our teamwork we should be able to take him on." He said as he nodded his head and looked at the swordsman. "Come on!" He shouted as he ran toward the swordsman.

As he swung his fist, the swordsman quickly sidestepped and sent a kick to his side sending Daimon falling to the side. "Quick!" he cursed as the man gripped his blade and thrust it downward at Daimon who quickly rolled to the side out of the way. "This one's different."
    Aphrodi
    Aphrodi

Character Profile

Post by Aphrodi Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:43 pm

Aphrodi saw his captain saluting the dead body they both defeated. It nearly cost their life but was worth it, he didn't have a thrill in so long, he forgot how it felt. His captain offered him to rest or not, but his blood was boiling so much he couldn't keep still. Especially since his captain assumed he had another strong bodyguard made him want to fight him even more. "No, we'll continue. I need this." did he say, like he couldn't stop.

Immediately after he said that he heard footsteps coming down from the stairs, that must be it. The another strong body guard came and ran towards them dragging his sword along the ground. His captain said that they could do it with their teamwork and charged in and saw how was rolled back. He found it weird that this one was stronger than the other, and wanted to test his strength. Because he was obviously faster than the other one, Aphrodi quickly ran towards the bodyguard and attempted to cut him up, the guard deflected with his own sword making them clash, Aphrodi thought he could overpower him but he was wrong.

And was sent back, he quickly caught up his breath and looked at him. "This one got the strength the previous one had.. And he has the speed. This one is the strongest bodyguard, captain." did he say excited, He couldn't believe his own words, but continued charging at him, attempting to cut up him but failed every time he charged in. "I had enough. I'll end this." did he say losing his patient. He quickly recreated his sand sword, he was now wielding a dual sword. He kicked 10 times of the ground was moving at a high speed. He was running in circles to confuse his opponent making him think there were multiple people. He closed in and was cutting up him. That's what he thought.

The bodyguard was deflecting all of his attacks, he was able to keep up with Aphrodi with his Soru. Aphrodi was a little but shocked but didn't had much impact on him. He already thought this far, but still had no clue on how to stop him. Aphrodi quickly moved back to his captain's side. He knew he couldn't keep up this movements much longer.
    Aphrodi
    Aphrodi

Character Profile

Post by Aphrodi Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:24 am

He started breathing heavily, the strain on his body was getting worse. He looked over to his captain and noticed he was in a worse condition. Without a second thought he walked over him and punched him in the stomach, he saw how his captain fell over and lost conciousness. He picked him up, it looked like the big guard was losing his patient as he charged right towards them. Right before he could grab them, Aphrodi quickly activated his Soru ability and moved away. Without thinking he ran back to Raiga and put him there. "Don't you worry, I'll end this fight. And we'll be victorious." and he disappeared and ran back behind the big guy kicking him in the back.

He quickly took some distance from him and was waiting for his next turn. "Heh. It looks like you brought your other friend to safety. Don't think it's for long, because after I kick your ass, I'll be going after them. Before I kill you, I'll tell you my name. It's the least I can do.. is telling your killer's name! My name is Jim. I'm the bodyguard of Alastar!" Aphrodi widened his eyes, the red part on his eyes started glowing, he was pissed of now. Aphrodi was concentrating on the sand around him, making them circle around them. And within a second or two creating an isolated sand room. "Why don't you force your way out?" did he say, challenging him. He pointed his sword towards Jim.

Aphrodi quickly moved to Jim and started swinging his sword trying to damage him, but he was dodging most attacks and the ones that hit him were barely doing any damage. Aphrodi backed a little up to catch up his breath but Jim didn't wait for him and moved to him trying to cut his head of. He barely dodged it then Jim quickly punched him with his other free hand sending him flying.

Techniques used:
    Aphrodi
    Aphrodi

Character Profile

Post by Aphrodi Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:37 am

Aphrodi stood up and was looking at Jim. He was standing there confident that this would be a peace of cake, Aphrodi was taking this chance to recover a little bit. It didn't take long and Jim started moving running towards him, dragging his big sword over the ground carelessly. When he closed in, he slipped a little because of the rocks in his way. Aphrodi quickly took this chance and closed into him, he grabbed his arm. Leaving a sand trail around his arm sucking out the moisture out of his hand, Jim panicked and out of reflex he hit Aphrodi up sending him to the roof.

Aphrodi was lying there, looking at the clouds thinking that he immobilized one of his arms. "Aa!! What did you do to me?" did he yell, looking at what happened to his arm. He then ripped out of his arm, screaming in pain, his face looked red and was more angry than before. He ran around taking the stairs up to the roof, Aphrodi was bracing himself. He stood up and ripped his shirt revealing two scars that he doesn't want to show but has no choice. He stood there, with his hand stretched out, the sand was swirling around his arm and increasing the length of it slowly. He was waiting patiently for his opponent to arrive and slam the Sand Storm into his opponent.

Techniques used:
    Aphrodi
    Aphrodi

Character Profile

Post by Aphrodi Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:07 am

Aphrodi was standing on the roof, waiting for his opponent to arrive. He heard the yelling and screaming louder and louder, he knew that his opponent was closing in. The sand was getting bigger too, Jim finally arrived on the roof. Their eyes locked and were running towards each other, right before Jim could swing at his face Aphrodi threw the Sand Storm horizontally which caused him to fly back, when the Sand Storm connected Jim quickly threw his sword towards Aphrodi's stomach. Aphrodi tried dodging it by jumping back but was a futile effort, the sword pierced through his stomach and was sent flying back. He laid down on with his face towards the ground.

Aphrodi started coughing up blood, "Is this it?" did he say. Jim collided with the wall and took quite the damage from the Sand Storm, his clothes were ripped and was standing there covered in blood. "Is that everything you had? Raiding some where without any information is a stupid move. I hope you learnt from it. Not like you'll ever raid again." did he say cocky. Aphrodi continued to spill up blood, he slowly pulled out the sword. It hurt so much that he was screaming, when he finally pulled out he saw that blood was flowing. He quickly gathered the ripped bits of his clothes and started making a bandage of it. Closing his wounds for a short moment.

He knew that he didn't had much time left. He threw Jim's sword back at Jim, Jim caught his sword. Aphrodi slowly stood up, and was moving a little bit. He couldn't stand still in one place, due the wound in his stomach. "How about we end this the next attack?" did Aphrodi say challenging Jim. Jim looked at Aphrodi and laughed "I think the next attack is the end for you anyway. But I'll grant your wish."
    Aphrodi
    Aphrodi

Character Profile

Post by Aphrodi Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:28 am

Aphrodi was relieved that he accepted his offer. Without a second thought Aphrodi whispered "Geppo." and started jumping in the air creating as much distance as needed. Aphrodi was in the air looking down at Jim, coughing up a little bit more blood, he put his arm in front of him gathering sand around his hand, creating a sword made of sand. "Desert Spade." Jim looked unimpressed, and started preparing on his own. He moved his legs a little bit apart to create a steady place to stand in. And started rotating the sword he has on reverse clock wise.

Aphrodi looked at him, put his hand on his stomach, and was feeling a little bit dizzy. A shivering coldness started to consume his body, he didn't had any feeling left in his body, everything started to get blurry. Aphrodi and Jim looked at each other one last time and yelled at the same time "Let's end this!" Aphrodi whispered "La Espada!" after it real quickly and started falling down towards Jim and at the same time he was spinning clock wise to boost his impact damage. He knew that if Jim dodged this attack it would be the end of him, but it didn't look like he would. Aphrodi and Jim readied them self and collided with each other.

The impact damaged the roof, and made several cracks around them. They were colliding with each other holding their own, the one that let go was the one that was going to die. Aphrodi felt his wound opening up and wanted to close it but couldn't, instead he pushed even further using Geppo to increase his strength. The roof ceiling couldn't hold it any more and it broke apart. Taking their fight all the way to the base floor. Making Jim take more impact damage and increase Aphrodi's, the sword of Jim and the sand sword of Aphrodi both broke. Aphrodi quickly grabbed his other sword and pierced it through the face of Jim, Aphrodi and Jim both fell down. Lying next to each other, Aphrodi continued coughing up blood. He ripped Jim's clothes and used it as a bandage.

He lied down and closed his eyes.
    Aphrodi
    Aphrodi

Character Profile

Post by Aphrodi Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:42 am

After a minute or five of lying down, Aphrodi stood up. He felt a little bit better than before, he walked slowly up stairs and saw a big  door with the letter "A" written on it. This was the final door to Alastar, did Aphrodi say to himself, he kicked open the door. And saw a big room with a short fat man sitting on the phone. "Who has the nerve to kick open MY DOOR?!" did he yell and looked at Aphrodi. "Who are you? What do you want money? Well you ain't gettin' it!" he grabbed a cigar from his pocket. "What are you still doin' here?!"

Aphrodi was getting annoyed by him because he talked a lot, he unsheathed his sword and pointed at him. "All I want, is your head." Alastar's eyes opened, and said "How much do you want? 100,00 beli?!" he pushed the red button on his desk and yelled through the intercom "Help me! There's this guy trying to kill me. I'm -" Aphrodi walked towards him and grabbed his cigar and was smoking it himself and put his foot on his desk. "You're wasting your time. I killed all of your men, we're Absolute Zero. The crew you insulted." did he say looking angry at him. He couldn't believe his ears, "You're lying right?"

Alastar moved from his chair and attempted to grab a gun from his drawer. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." did Aphrodi say like he seen through his plans. Aphrodi swung towards his head and cut of his head, he threw the cigar on the ground and coughed a little. He sat on his chair, saying to himself that they succeeded he lost conciousness before he could celebrate.
    Aphrodi
    Aphrodi

Character Profile