One Piece RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP is a new non-canon forum RP focused on building a strong active community.

Phoenix D. Jack has been promoted to Administrator, and Ray Ignazia has been promoted to Head Moderator.
We are currently still in a beta like phase, and still working out some kinks like fixing up the tasks and stat system - but those that stay with us will be rewarded with limited edition stuff.

Gold Ring Division Information

Gold Ring Division Information Empty Gold Ring Division Information

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:23 pm

Name of Ship: The Golden Dawn (T.G.D)
    Gold Ring Division Information B299963efadf71f7e62b6ee0f25ca000

Goals:

Our Division has Two Main Things that we do:

-P.O.W Rescue Squad: The Gold Ring Division has been assigned to be one of the Main Search and Rescue Squad for those comrades who have been Captured as Prisoners of War.

-Medical Squad: This Division has been assigned to Medical Aid in times of war this includes the finding of New ways to heal through Herbal Life and being there as support for comrades as a Medical Unit.

The Goals of our Crew is to be a well known and well respected Medical and Rescue Unit that provides backup for any marines who need it.

Motto:

"Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared." -Buddha

Why Join the Gold Ring Division?

Gold Ring Division Information Ukkari_(Character)_Anime_Infobox

Limitations / Requirements:
    You are here because you have Passed the many Tests and requirements to graduate from the marine Academy. You have been given special permission to choose a Ship and crew to sail with but that permission is only granted if the captain of the ship agrees to such things, And so here we are.

If you have come to be an excellent marine and to follow the path of justice you are in the right place. I understand we all may have different goals but in one way or another we all fight for The Peace of every being on across the globe. The people that i am looking for must be ACTIVE in the fight for Justice and if you are not actively fighting for peace then i will show you the door because it would be a waste of time to recruit you. Activity is Key in the fight to keep peace around the globe. If you meet the requirements of being active then I welcome you to The Gold Ring Division.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:22 pm