One Piece RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP is a new non-canon forum RP focused on building a strong active community.

Phoenix D. Jack has been promoted to Administrator, and Ray Ignazia has been promoted to Head Moderator.
We are currently still in a beta like phase, and still working out some kinks like fixing up the tasks and stat system - but those that stay with us will be rewarded with limited edition stuff.

2 posters

Ito Ito no Mi

HikenMCFC
    HikenMCFC

Rank 1- Player-

Lineage : None

Beli Beli : 1500
    Race : Human
    Crew : Infinite Horizon Pirates
    Affiliation : Pirate

Character Profile
    Character Name: Kano Hogai
    Primary Skill: Swordsmanship
    Secondary Skill:

Ito Ito no Mi Empty Ito Ito no Mi

Post by HikenMCFC Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:53 pm

Skill Name:Ito Ito no Mi
    Skill Type:Paramecia
    Skill Information:The Ito Ito no Mi is a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that allows the user to create and manipulate strings.
    Skill Strengths: The strings can be used for cutting.

The strings can also be used to clouds, for air transport

Set a string webtrap

Skill Weaknesses: if there are no clouds in the sky there is nothing to attach the strings at for air transport

If the user is in touch with sea salt stone I wont be able to use my abilities

Can get hit by physical attacks.

Ability Lvl 1 Name:Five Color Strings
    Ability Lvl 1 Type:Close Range
    Ability Lvl 1 Cooldown:2 posts
    Ability Lvl 1 Description: Slashes his target with five strings coming out from his fingers
    Ability Lvl 1 Strengths:It Cuts the opponent
    Ability Lvl 1 Weaknesses:Can be dodged by move away or jump away

Ability Lvl 2 Name:Spiderweb
    Ability Lvl 2 Type:Earth
    Ability Lvl 2 Cooldown:3 posts
    Ability Lvl 2 Description:Its Spiderweb that I can Catch my opponent with, that makes him being stuck at the spiderweb
    Ability Lvl 2 Strengths:Is that it makes the opponent unable to move if he gets stuck
    Ability Lvl 2 Weaknesses:The Spiderweb can get cut.

Ability Lvl 3 Name:String Kano
    Ability Lvl 3 Type:Field
    Ability Lvl 3 Cooldown:4
    Ability Lvl 3 Description: Forms a clone of himself, made entirely out of string, and then the clone can be controlled
    Ability Lvl 3 Strengths:Making it easier to escape by attacking with the clone
    Ability Lvl 3 Weaknesses:That they can see that its a clone, and then they attack the real person instead of the clone
    Storm Runner
    Storm Runner

Administrator- Moderator- Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Captain- Paramecia Fruit User- Player-

Lineage : Vanquisher's Valor

Beli Beli : 32235
    Task Points : 2
    Race : Human
    Crew : Infinite Horizon Pirates
    Affiliation : Pirate

Character Profile
    Character Name: Storm Runner Fūjin
    Primary Skill: Zūmu-Zūmu no Mi (Zoom-Zoom Fruit)
    Secondary Skill:

Ito Ito no Mi Empty Re: Ito Ito no Mi

Post by Storm Runner Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:44 am

Hello Hiken and welcome to the site, okay the corrections to your Skill are in red

HikenMCFC wrote:Skill Name:Ito Ito no Mi
    Skill Type:Paramecia
    Skill Information:The Ito Ito no Mi is a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that allows the user to create and manipulate strings.
    Skill Strengths: The strings can be used for cutting.

The strings can also be used to clouds, for air transport

Set a string web trap -This would be one of your skills abilities not a strength, a strength for an ability would be for example your strings could be sharp enough to break/slice through stone. If you are having any further problems relating to your strengths and weaknesses I suggest making them relating them to your elemental strengths and weaknesses. Your element would be neutral and here is a link to the page: http://www.onepiecerp.com/t1076-elemental-chart

Skill Weaknesses: if there are no clouds in the sky there is nothing to attach the strings at for air transport

If the user is in touch with sea salt stone I wont be able to use my abilities

Can get hit by physical attacks. -this isn't a weakness unique to you because of your power any one can get hit by physical attacks after all even logia users if they are hit with haki.

Ability Lvl 1 Name:Five Color Strings
    Ability Lvl 1 Type:Close Range
    Ability Lvl 1 Cooldown:2 posts
    Ability Lvl 1 Description: Slashes his target with five strings coming out from his fingers
    Ability Lvl 1 Strengths:It Cuts the opponent
    Ability Lvl 1 Weaknesses:Can be dodged by move away or jump away

Ability Lvl 2 Name:Spiderweb
    Ability Lvl 2 Type:Earth
    Ability Lvl 2 Cooldown:3 posts
    Ability Lvl 2 Description:Its Spiderweb that I can Catch my opponent with, that makes him being stuck at the spiderweb
    Ability Lvl 2 Strengths:Is that it makes the opponent unable to move if he gets stuck
    Ability Lvl 2 Weaknesses:The Spiderweb can get cut.

Ability Lvl 3 Name:String Kano
    Ability Lvl 3 Type:Field
    Ability Lvl 3 Cooldown:4
    Ability Lvl 3 Description: Forms a clone of himself, made entirely out of string, and then the clone can be controlled
    Ability Lvl 3 Strengths:Making it easier to escape by attacking with the clone
    Ability Lvl 3 Weaknesses:That they can see that its a clone, and then they attack the real person instead of the clone

okay as for your abilities please edit your type to include the range of all your abilities as shown in this example and according to the sites pre-set range classification Close range 0-10 meters. Mid range, 15-25 and long range 30-40.

Example:
    Ability Lvl 1 Name: Gum Gum Pistol
    Ability Lvl 1 Type: Melee mid/close ranged (0 - 20 metres)
    Ability Lvl 1 Cooldown: 2

then continuing on with your abilities, you can't use lv2 or lv3 abilities until you reach that rank and you seemed to have missed the part about your are allowed to have 5 lv1 skills. Also I would like to see three weaknesses and three strengths in each of the abilities, I left a link to my Devil Fruit which you can use as an example if you wish to use it.
    http://www.onepiecerp.com/t1117-zumu-zumu-no-mi

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:21 am