One Piece RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP is a new non-canon forum RP focused on building a strong active community.

Phoenix D. Jack has been promoted to Administrator, and Ray Ignazia has been promoted to Head Moderator.
We are currently still in a beta like phase, and still working out some kinks like fixing up the tasks and stat system - but those that stay with us will be rewarded with limited edition stuff.

4 posters

Getting to Know You

Einhardt
    Einhardt

Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Player-

Lineage : Will of the D

Beli Beli : 42952
    Race : Human
    Crew : 31st Branch
    Affiliation : Marine

Character Profile
    Character Name: Einhardt Mic Nihoff
    Primary Skill: Beta Beta no Mi
    Secondary Skill:

Getting to Know You Empty Getting to Know You

Post by Einhardt Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:26 am

It seemed the time was right for yet another mass exodus of the 31st Marine Branch’s crew, a number of the more prominent members and even a good portion of the crew’s privates being promoted to higher positions and thus leaving a large portion of the 31st Branch’s positions open for the taking from those with great ambition. …Or really just those with deep pockets and a family with plenty of ambition to spare.

That was how Einhardt had found herself in this position, the hazardously spotlighted and coveted station of captain of the entire 31st branch of the marines. She rubbed a hand over her forehead worriedly as she sat in the captain’s quarters. She really didn’t want this at all, but it had almost been thrust into her lap. Apparently she was supposed to be a lot greater than she felt at the moment and she had a lot of skilled marines now under her command.

Speaking of that, they were all filing on the docked ship right now to report for duty and she was supposed to be issuing a welcoming speech since a good number of them were new recruits or were recently restationed under her command. This wasn’t good at all…

While she was busy collecting her wits and building the courage to address a crowd it would give those under her command some time to stop and socialize at least. It was always a good idea to get to know your bunk mates.
    Rice Goddess
    Rice Goddess

Rank 1- Player-

Lineage : Vanquisher's Valor

Beli Beli : 37165
    Divine Coins : 3
    Race : Winged

Character Profile
    Character Name:
    Primary Skill:
    Secondary Skill:

Getting to Know You Empty Re: Getting to Know You

Post by Rice Goddess Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:14 am

Two Hours Earlier.....
    " Mama... Tell me the story of how you met papa again, please.  Luciana looked into the mirror at her mother, her eyes of sea foam green begging to be told the iconic story of what would be a spark to her own beginning. Even though Luciana had heard this stories more times than her birthday had passed, she could never tire of it. It was a story of forbidden love and the taming of a beast. Gloria smiled as she looked up from brushing her daughter's golden locks. Luciana was the only one of all her children to receive those stunning green eyes of her father. She swore once she looked into them she couldn't say no to anything the girl asked. " Well my dear Lulu, as you know I was once a pirate. As free as a bird and every bit as deadly as a hunter looking for its next meal....." The story went on as Gloria tied ribbons of sky blue into her daughters hair, forming pigtails. As she neared the ending a light tap from the door of her room interrupted her and a voice called out. " Excuse me milady, but the vehicle and driver have been prepared for your daughter's departure. Master Cortez awaits his daughter..."
    Smiling Gloria brushed the pigtails, ignoring the long strand that stuck out from her daughters head. That strand of hair had always been difficult and over the years the family accepted as part of Luciana's charm.  Stepping back she helped Luciana from the chair that sat in.
    " And that's how I met your father..... Now try not to shoot at anyone on the first day. Go on, don't keep your father waiting." Kissing her daughter's forehead she smiled as she watched the girl walk out of her room. " Like father... Like daughter. "

Luciana quickly made her way out of the house, passing by many servants who stopped what they were doing to bow their heads in respect and wish her the best. It was like clockwork as the door to the mansion opened for her and she walked out to the car only for the driver to open that as well. Sliding gracefully into the car she was met with her father who had been waiting for her. For most of the ride it was silent, Luciana looked out at the scenery from her window and thought of nothing, leaving her mind a blank slate. The drive took roughly three two hours and upon arrival the man known as Cortez spoke up.
    " Luciana.. I never wanted you to become a Marine. This is a dangerous life and you are the youngest of my children. I mean it's almost non-existent for an eleven year old girl to be unsupervised on the sea in life threatening scenarios and dangerous situations. I know you have your captain to look over you, but once you are a marine most of the work is on yourself.... It's not that I'm worried Luciana, I know you can take care of yourself, I made sure of that. It's more or less....... MY LITTLE GIRL IS LEAVING ME!" Luciana was quiet as she listened to her father. She knew he meant well and smiled when he threw his arms around her and started to cry. Quickly she pushed him away and as she felt herself tear up, she quickly gained control. " Papa! You are going to wrinkle my dress if you do that." Pulling out her handkerchief that had her initials stitched on it, Luciana wiped her fathers tears away and placed it in his hand. " I have to go now Papa, I promise to write weekly. I'm a Cortez and I won't disappoint you with something like dying. Kissing her father on the cheek she put on a smile and stepped out of the vehicle.

Now....
    The salty sea breeze pushed around her golden locks and pretty white and blue dress. Basking in the sun and mist of the sea Luciana flapped her wings to stretch them a bit. This was the boat she would be working on, the people on the boat would be the ones she had to interact with, and the missions she did would be the source of her fame for her family name. Taking in a deep breath she walked gracefully towards the boat until she was on safely. Her black boots that came up to her shins were a stark contrast to her dress which came down just a bit above her knees. It was absolutely no doubt in her mind that she was the most heavenly being on that boat in terms of looks. Walking further onto the boat she placed her hand on the holster that was on her thigh which contained her very intimidating gun, Rice Disciple. She already didn't trust these people but because she felt no threat coming from them she loosened up her grip and explored the deck.

The men and women on the boat were no less than surprised too see the girl on the boat. Some chuckled as if it were a joke, and others glared at her presence. " Hey kid go home, this ain't a place for chil- "
    As the voice spoke loudly it was obvious it belonged to a man. Luciana had already caught sight of him as his voice gave his location away. Quickly and without a second thought she pulled her gun from its holster and shot in the direction of the man. The bullet whizzing  just inches from his head shut him open quickly. Luciana smiled as she walked to the man. Her eyes sparkling with false innocence as her hair bounced with each step she took until she was in front of him.
    " Hello, my name is Luciana Glory Cortez. I understand you may have some concern with me being here and I'm sorry for that. Let's be friends ok? I don't ever want to have to make an example out of anyone on this boat, so lets save the animosity for the real enemies. With gun pointed directly at the man's face she quickly replaced it into its holster and walked from him to the other side of the boat. The waters ahead were crystal clear and the sun reflected violently off of it's surface. Luciana continued to smile sweetly as the misty breeze caressed her face. She had finally made it, she was a marine.
    Rylan the Prodigy
    Rylan the Prodigy

Lineage : Prince of Darkness

Beli Beli : 41013
    Task Points : 1
    Crew : The Executioners

Character Profile
    Character Name: Rylan Kura
    Primary Skill: Goro Goro no mi
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Rylan the Prodigy Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:21 pm

Rylan was sitting in the corner, enjoying the view of the sea. It was a nice day, he didn't want to do anything but relax and sleep around. But now that he has been promoted he knew he would've a lot of work to do. Without any motivation he continued looking to the sea, after a few minutes he stood up and was looking towards the entrance. He noticed that quite a few already boarded the ship, but he looked closer at their faces but didn't trust anyone. He didn't know what it was but he didn't feel that comfortable.

Then something caught his attention, he saw a little girl enter the ship, he was a little bit surprised but hid it behind his hair. The people around him couldn't believe it and were getting angry. He believed it was due she being so young and being on equal foot with her. He didn't care what thought, he was happy for her. Someone went as far to say something about it, "Hey kid go home, this ain't a place for chil-" he wanted to shut him up but the little girl acted before him. She quickly pulled out her gun and shot at him, it happened so fast he couldn't keep up with it. He was surprised that she was that skilled, and it happened right in front of him.

He smiled a little and was excited to have a strong crew member, he heard her introducing herself. "Hello, my name is Luciana Glory Cortez. I understand you may have some concern with me being here and I'm sorry for that. Let's be friends ok? I don't ever want to have to make an example out of anyone on this boat, so lets save the animosity for the real enemies." Then she started walking away to the other side of the boat, he walked towards her and put his hand on her head. "That was awesome what you did, my name is Rylan. It's nice to have you here, Luci-chan!" did he say, he already nicknamed her. He nicknamed her because he acknowledged her strength, he also hoped she wouldn't mind that he shortened her name.
    Issou Kouhei
    Issou Kouhei

Rank 1- Player-

Lineage : Demon of Ohara

Beli Beli : 3003

Character Profile
    Character Name:
    Primary Skill:
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Issou Kouhei Thu May 22, 2014 8:34 am

Issou sat in the crows nest at the top of the mainmast, staring out to sea in the direction of his homeland, letting the damp sea air run across his face. Then, without any clear change to trigger it, he looked down at the ship below. It was about time. He climbed out of the nest and began to work his way down the rigging, dropping the last few feet to land, slightly ahead of and the side, of the main body of marines, just as the last few made it aboard.

He glanced over the displayed troops, men and women, and nodded, mostly to himself. It was a good showing so far, though he could only sense real strength and purpose from a few, who he now turned to. It would be important to get to know the other strong members. He didn't recongize any of them from his previous work, but marines worked all over the world afterall. Walking forward towards the nearest one, he held out his hand in greeting, "My name is Issou Kouhei, the Commander on board this ship."
    Rylan the Prodigy
    Rylan the Prodigy

Character Profile
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Rylan the Prodigy Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:07 am

Rylan noticed Luci didn't reply, and thought she needed some space. He walked away from her to enjoy the rest he had. He enjoyed the wind going through his hair giving it a refreshing feel.A young man came up to him, and introduced himself. "My name is Issou Kouhei, the Commander on board this ship." Rylan was surprised the commander would suddenly come up to him and introduce himself like that. Rylan looked him straight in the eyes with a serious look and shakes Isshou's hand. "My name is Rylan. I'm the lieutenant commander. That means you're a rank above me."

Rylan looked around a little bit, searching for the captain, he hadn't seen her yet and was curious how she looked like. "Did you know we have a new captain? Did you already see her?" did he ask curiously. He couldn't see anyone that resembles a captain yet, and sitting would get boring too. "Let's make this interesting.." did he say, he hid his eyes behind his hair. And raised his hand in front of him. "Let's fight, no going overboard. Just feeling each other out." did he say. And created a transparent barrier to push him back.
    Issou Kouhei
    Issou Kouhei

Rank 1- Player-

Lineage : Demon of Ohara

Beli Beli : 3003

Character Profile
    Character Name:
    Primary Skill:
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Issou Kouhei Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:02 am

Issou nodded slightly to himself again at Rylan's response. He'd got the L.C. on the first try, good, he still had an eye for things. After their hand shake, he half turned towards the door the to Captain's cabin, and shook his head. "We haven't met yet, I hear she was just assigned here like I was."

As he felt the invisible barrier form to push him away, Issou shifted a couple steps backwards, his expression halfway between a frown and a grin. "This isn't the time. The Captain should be out to inspect the troops soon. Don't want to make a bad impression now. You can have a go after we're done with duty for the day if you want though."
    Rylan the Prodigy
    Rylan the Prodigy

Character Profile
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Rylan the Prodigy Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:12 pm

Rylan was preparing himself to fight him until he said that it wasn't the right time. He wanted to spar him so badly but couldn't since the captain would show up any minute now. He refrained himself from doing any rash things that'll make him or the squad bad.

He was happy to hear that Isshou said they could spar later. That made his day, he wanted to see how strong the commander was and what the gap was between them. So he walked away peacefully and sat down. He tried thinking of several strategies for later, but had no idea what his opponent's powers or specialties were. That made things even more interesting, especially since he put himself in a disadvantage to reveal a little bit of his powers.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:39 am