One Piece RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP is a new non-canon forum RP focused on building a strong active community.

Phoenix D. Jack has been promoted to Administrator, and Ray Ignazia has been promoted to Head Moderator.
We are currently still in a beta like phase, and still working out some kinks like fixing up the tasks and stat system - but those that stay with us will be rewarded with limited edition stuff.

2 posters

Sora, The Adventurer

Sora
    Sora

Rank 1- Player-

Lineage : Blood Bane

Beli Beli : 37916
    Race : Human
    Crew : Solo
    Affiliation : Pirate

Character Profile
    Character Name: Sora
    Primary Skill: Atsu Atsu no Mi | Heat Heat Fruit
    Secondary Skill:

Sora, The Adventurer Empty Sora, The Adventurer

Post by Sora Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:29 pm

Sora, The Adventurer Be_Happy___Sora_by_Deepsies
    "That's not true! The heart may be weak and sometimes it may even give in. But I've learned that deep down, that there's a light that never goes out!"
    Name: Sora.
    Epithet: Sora.
    Race: Human.
    Sexuality: Straight.

Affiliation: Pirate

Appearance: Sora is an average sized teenage boy. He has large, blue eyes and portrays very boyish features and a slightly tan complexion. His most notable feature, however, is his wild, spiky brown hair. Sora wardrobe consists of large yellow shoes, a red jumpsuit with a black, white, and blue over jacket and a blue belt. Sora is also always found wearing his crown necklace and crown chain on his waist, two items that he holds very dear to him for reasons known only to him.

Hair Color: Dirty Blonde
    Skin Tone: Light
    Height: 5"8
    Weight: 120lb

Personality:

“The darkness may destroy my body, but it can't touch my heart.”

Sora is a very childish and energetic teenager. He has a strong conviction and loyalty to his friends and even at such a young age would be willing to sacrifice anything to protect them. Sora can easily be described as adventurous and outgoing, always willing to go to new places and meet new people, to the point that he easily ends up in dangerous situations as a result of his brashness, good nature and willingness to give people a chance to prove themselves. Though trusting, Sora is hardly a fool, he can tell when something is amiss and has an uncanny ability to read people and their intentions. However, he can, at times, especially when around friends, be very gullible and oblivious, leading him to sometimes come across as thoughtless or disrespectful to figures of authority. As a result of his ultimately heroic nature, Sora also displays little tolerance for cowardice and selfishness.

Another trademark of Sora’s is his competitiveness. Ever since a young age, Sora was always willing to compete with anyone, no matter their age or strength. In fights, races, or something as simple as rock, paper, scissors, Sora’s drive to succeed in anything that he does is unsurpassed. His most overriding characteristic, however, has to be his strong sense of justice and personal moral code.

• Having Fun!
    • Talking!
    • Exploring!
    • Eating Meat!

Dislikes:

• Fighting without reason.
    • Anti-Socialization.
    • Mean people.
    • Waiting for stuff.

Motivations:

• To explore the world!
    • Find One Piece!
    • Try not to cause to much trouble as a "Pirate"

Fears:

• Losing his friends.
    • Getting lost in the ocean.
    • Death.

Behavior/Habits: Sora is always smiling, he can't control it. He often walks around as if he owns the world not taking crap from anybody. If anyone tries to boss Sora around or if they try to show authority over Sora he just ignores them and laughs it off. He doesn't respect authority at all! Sora loves to eat meat, it's one of his most noticeable traits. He often devours his meat within a few bites and always has room for more! He loves to drink sake as well, just not a lot considering he is under age and really doesn't like the taste that much.

History:
    "I've been having these weird thoughts lately... Like, is any of this is real or not?"
    Sora, The Adventurer Tumblr_m2zpo45i1c1rut3ddo1_500

The Boy by the Sea

Ever since I was little, I mean as far back as I could remember, I’d always had one question: what’s out there? Off the coast of Dawn Island, miles out to sea, out of the East Blue, past the Grand Line, past the New World even, what is there? The people, the places, isn’t it just… just insane? Think about it. You’re just one speck. One tiny speck. On this huge map. And that map is just a dot on the globe. And that globe is just a crumb surrounded by hundreds of thousands of other crumbs. Or that’s what I believe anyway. And all of that stuff is just waiting to be found. Sure, there’s Raftel. Sure there’s One Piece. But what about the stuff that Roger didn’t find? What about the stuff that even the man who travelled all around the world overlooked? There has to be something. Some power or being or… something.

There just has to be something.

Heh… talking like this I feel like Riku. He’s a friend of mine that never really sounds like the fifteen year old that he is. He’s always… out there. Sure, I wonder what’s beyond, but not like he does. It’s like he has some sort of plan on what to do when he leaves. Not if. When. Me? I just want the thrill of the journey.

The name’s Sora by the way.

I guess it all really started when I was… four. The thoughts I mean. The dreams… I’ll get to that later though. Until the night that I met Kairi, I was content with life staying the way it was forever. Riku and I had grown up together and were best friends, and there were other kids on the island too. There was no reason to leave and as far as I was concerned, Dawn Island was the world to me.

But then there was the storm. A bad storm hit Dawn Island, worse than any one that I had ever seen for sure. Riku and I were having one of our numerous battles against each other, using wooden swords fashioned from sticks. And the storm, to us, just added to the feel. It was like I was a marine, and he was a pirate, the only thing standing in each other’s way of One Piece, fighting while the seas around us raged. But suddenly, in the midst of the storm, a young girl washed up on the coast of Dawn Island. Her name was Kairi.

"Who are you?"

She seemed hesitant, afraid almost, but after a while she spoke, her voice barely whispering, "Kairi…"

Riku looked out to the ocean silently, as if expecting to see something out there, “Where did you come from?”

Kairi seemed like she was about to speak, but was at a loss for words. Turns out, she didn’t even know. She couldn’t remember anything, just that she had washed up on shore moments ago. Where she was before, and why she was here, was a mystery to all three of us. But one thing was for sure, it got us wondering.

I Wanna Be…

Time flew by for the three of us, and we all became the best of friends. Riku and I became more and more competitive with every passing year, and Kairi kept trying to figure out why she was here. But all three of us decided one thing: we would leave the island. Together or not, we would find a way out of here. That was a promise.

After Kairi came a great deal of time passed without anything overly interesting happening. But… there were the dreams of course. They were all weird and fragmented, like parts of some huge story were being told to me. There were only three things that were consistent: a darkness blacker than black, a man shrouded in this darkness, and a weapon that looked like a key. Like pieces to some weird, twisted prophecy. The dreams were persistent, day in and day out.

But when my fourteenth birthday hit, the world, and Dawn Island, took a strange turn as the Forbidden Den Den Mushi was played aloud. Just before that, a fight that would go down in history occurred on my very island. Some hot shot Marine Admiral and a Yonkou were battling one another as the villagers watched. Before the battle could even begin, though, the Admiral knocked every resident on the island unconscious with his powerful haki.

When we awoke, or when I awoke at least, the first thing I heard was the sound of the Forbidden Den Den Mushi playing. Revealing that One Piece was out there. Giving every pirate out there something to fight for. Every wanderer something to run toward. Every marine and bounty hunter something to be wary of. And the revolutionaries… something to exploit I guess.

But suddenly, for us, setting out seemed all the more urgent for us. Riku, Kairi and I decided that we would set out ASAP. We started building a boat for ourselves, every night going out to the coast and working on a ship that would take the three of us off of Dawn Island. Riku and I began honing out ability to navigate the seas, something that we had worked on for a long time, more than ever before while keeping up with our competitions, whether it was sword fighting, racing, or who could get Kairi to laugh. Everything between us became more of a competition because I think, deep down, we knew that out on the seas we wouldn’t want to be second to each other. Of course, Riku always being the more athletic of us, won every competition. But that didn’t mean that he would win the world from me. That was one thing that would be mine.

And it was one night, after a long day of building the raft that the three of us, sitting on the shore, began to really think. Questions came up as our boat was nearly complete and we were almost ready to set out. It started as an everyday discussion between friends, but quickly became a talk about ambition when Riku, who slowly seemed to become more and more serious, asked me a simple question.

“Sora… what happens when we leave?”

The question came out of nowhere, and caught me off guard. I don’t think that I ever really thought of it too much, it was just something that I wanted to do. No, I knew I had to do it.

The question hung in the air for a while before I finally answered, “Well… I guess we see what’s out there, and then decide what we want to do. That’s how it works, right? You look around, take in the sights, make your opinions, and then you… decide.”

Riku thought about that for a while, “I guess you’re right…”

He didn’t seem convinced though, and Kairi chipped in, “Well what would you do Mr. Know-it-all?”

I chuckled, but Riku was still staring off, “Did you see that King guy? The Fleet Admiral? Any of the marines actually. They all seem so… phony to me. If I get out of here, I’m going to explore first. And then I’ll find the revolutionaries and see what they’re all about. What their plan is.”

Figures; Riku was always like that. Like I said, he was just a guy beyond his years. I looked at Kairi, “What about you?”

She answered almost immediately, seeming more decided than both of us, “After I find out where I came from, I want to find the origins of everything. The history of the world written in the poneglyphs. If I can’t read them then I’ll find someone who can. But I will find out.”

So then the question came back to me, I scratched my head slightly, “Well there’s no way I’ll be a pirate. I mean sure, there are exceptions, but at the end of the day it’s like signing yourself up to be scum. I just want to protect everything that I care about.”

“A marine, then,” Riku said, without any accusing or venomous hint in his voice. He may not agree with them, but I knew Riku would support whatever I chose.

“No… you’re right, something about them just seems… off. They’re hiding something for sure."

“So you’ll be a revolutionary like Riku. Or a bounty hunter,” Kairi suggested, obviously growing tired of my indecision.

“No… no. The revolutionaries… they’re just too organized for me. Too much of a purpose and too big of a scheme. I just want to protect what’s important, explore the world. Even if I don’t leave my mark, even if no one remembers what I’ve done, as long as I protect what’s dear to me… well I’ll be happy enough. First I’ll claim Dawn Island in my name, no way some pirate’s going to own my island. Maybe I’ll even try to find One Piece myself, just to see what it is. I’ll become something different… an adventurer… a crusader?” I mumbled some other words, playing with all of them and seeing how I felt about each one before finally I grabbed my wooden sword, lifted it into the air and declared triumphantly, “A hero!”

Riku scoffed at me, “Figures you would say that. You always were just a little kid.”

My face scrunched up at that and I jumped up from sitting, facing him and challenging him to a fight, “Oh yeah? Well this kid’s gonna kick your teeth in today!”

Yeah… that’s what I’ll be. A hero. But there were plenty of things to do before that could ever happen. Figuring out these dreams and that key, helping Kairi found out where she came from, and getting stronger—way stronger.

Whether Riku and Kairi were ready or not, I decided on that night that it was time to start my adventure.

Sora, The Adventurer KH2_Sora_Render_FFFreak
    “Ready or not, here I come!.”

Last edited by Riku Sora on Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:02 am; edited 4 times in total
    Leon L.H.
    Leon L.H.

Administrator- Developer/Chatbox Moderator- Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Limited Edition Donor- Novice- Mythical Zoan Fruit User- Player-

Lineage : Peacekeeper's Virtue

Beli Beli : 275283
    Task Points : 16
    Divine Coins :
    Crew : Heaven's Winter

Character Profile
    Character Name: Hexel L Hellsing AKA The Red Piano
    Primary Skill: Akuma-Akuma No Mi; Model: Diablo
    Secondary Skill: Vengeance of Demon Slayers

Sora, The Adventurer Empty Re: Sora, The Adventurer

Post by Leon L.H. Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:18 am

Correction will be in RED. Bump it when you are ready. Also I would like to let you know, please do not use cannon names from One Piece. This is non- cannon which means Gol D Roger and Whitebeard don't exist. I did see their names under your history. Please take it out or change it. Although concept of One Piece do exist just not the people from it.

Riku Sora wrote:
    "That's not true! The heart may be weak and sometimes it may even give in. But I've learned that deep down, that there's a light that never goes out!"

Appearance:Sora is an average sized teenage boy. He has large, blue eyes and portrays very boyish features and a slightly tan complexion. His most notable feature, however, is his wild, spiky brown hair. Sora wardrobe consists of large yellow shoes, a red jumpsuit with a black, white, and blue over jacket and a blue belt. Sora is also always found wearing his crown necklace and crown chain on his waist, two items that he holds very dear to him for reasons known only to him.

A year after the Colosseum, Sora has grown up considerably. Now much taller and with a more lean build, Sora looks much more like a young adult and less like a child. His clothes now consist usually of a black jumpsuit with an intricate design on it.

Personality:

Sora is a very childish and energetic teenager. He has a strong conviction and loyalty to his friends and even at such a young age would be willing to sacrifice anything to protect them. Sora can easily be described as adventurous and outgoing, always willing to go to new places and meet new people, to the point that he easily ends up in dangerous situations as a result of his brashness, good nature and willingness to give people a chance to prove themselves. Though trusting, Sora is hardly a fool, he can tell when something is amiss and has an uncanny ability to read people and their intentions. However, he can, at times, especially when around friends, be very gullible and oblivious, leading him to sometimes come across as thoughtless or disrespectful to figures of authority. As a result of his ultimately heroic nature, Sora also displays little tolerance for cowardice and selfishness.

Another trademark of Sora’s is his competitiveness. Ever since a young age, Sora was always willing to compete with anyone, no matter their age or strength. In fights, races, or something as simple as rock, paper, scissors, Sora’s drive to succeed in anything that he does is unsurpassed. His most overriding characteristic, however, has to be his strong sense of justice and personal moral code.
    • Having Fun!
    • Talking!
    • Exploring!
    • Eating Meat!

Dislikes:

• Anti-Socialization.
    • Mean people.
    • Waiting for stuff.

Motivations:

• To explore the world!
    • Find One Piece!

Fears:

• Losing his friends.
    • Death.

Behavior/Habits: ~My Personality goes over this I think~ - No. It is easy to mix up those two. Personality covers more of how your character is. He is out going, fighter, short temper, which you need wonderful job on it. However, as far as your behavior and habits goes I still need you think write your Behavior/Habits. For example, Sora always wears red shirt. or he swings his arm 90 degrees when he walks. something like that.
    History:
    "I've been having these weird thoughts lately... Like, is any of this is real or not?"

The Boy by the Sea

Ever since I was little, I mean as far back as I could remember, I’d always had one question: what’s out there? Off the coast of Dawn Island, miles out to sea, out of the East Blue, past the Grand Line, past the New World even, what is there? The people, the places, isn’t it just… just insane? Think about it. You’re just one speck. One tiny speck. On this huge map. And that map is just a dot on the globe. And that globe is just a crumb surrounded by hundreds of thousands of other crumbs. Or that’s what I believe anyway. And all of that stuff is just waiting to be found. Sure, there’s Raftel. Sure there’s One Piece. But what about the stuff that Roger didn’t find? What about the stuff that even the man who travelled all around the world overlooked? There has to be something. Some power or being or… something.

Heh… talking like this I feel like Riku. He’s a friend of mine that never really sounds like the fifteen year old that he is. He’s always… out there. Sure, I wonder what’s beyond, but not like he does. It’s like he has some sort of plan on what to do when he leaves. Not if. When. Me? I just want the thrill of the journey.

I guess it all really started when I was… four. The thoughts I mean. The dreams… I’ll get to that later though. Until the night that I met Kairi, I was content with life staying the way it was forever. Riku and I had grown up together and were best friends, and there were other kids on the island too. There was no reason to leave and as far as I was concerned, Dawn Island was the world to me.

But then there was the storm. A bad storm hit Dawn Island, worse than any one that I had ever seen for sure. Riku and I were having one of our numerous battles against each other, using wooden swords fashioned from sticks. And the storm, to us, just added to the feel. It was like I was Gol D. Roger, - no cannon names. if there is more One piece cannon names take it out or change it. and he was Whitebeard, - same as above. change it or take it out. the only thing standing in each other’s way of One Piece, fighting while the seas around us raged. But suddenly, in the midst of the storm, a young girl washed up on the coast of Dawn Island. Her name was Kairi.

"Who are you?"

She seemed hesitant, afraid almost, but after a while she spoke, her voice barely whispering, "Kairi…"

Riku looked out to the ocean silently, as if expecting to see something out there, “Where did you come from?”

Kairi seemed like she was about to speak, but was at a loss for words. Turns out, she didn’t even know. She couldn’t remember anything, just that she had washed up on shore moments ago. Where she was before, and why she was here, was a mystery to all three of us. But one thing was for sure, it got us wondering.

I Wanna Be…

Time flew by for the three of us, and we all became the best of friends. Riku and I became more and more competitive with every passing year, and Kairi kept trying to figure out why she was here. But all three of us decided one thing: we would leave the island. Together or not, we would find a way out of here. That was a promise.

After Kairi came a great deal of time passed without anything overly interesting happening. But… there were the dreams of course. They were all weird and fragmented, like parts of some huge story were being told to me. There were only three things that were consistent: a darkness blacker than black, a man shrouded in this darkness, and a weapon that looked like a key. Like pieces to some weird, twisted prophecy. The dreams were persistent, day in and day out.

But when my fourteenth birthday hit, the world, and Dawn Island, took a strange turn as the Forbidden Den Den Mushi was played aloud. Just before that, a fight that would go down in history occurred on my very island. Some hot shot Marine Admiral and a Yonkou were battling one another as the villagers watched. Before the battle could even begin, though, the Admiral knocked every resident on the island unconscious with his powerful haki.

When we awoke, or when I awoke at least, the first thing I heard was the sound of the Forbidden Den Den Mushi playing. Revealing that One Piece was out there. Giving every pirate out there something to fight for. Every wanderer something to run toward. Every marine and bounty hunter something to be wary of. And the revolutionaries… something to exploit I guess.

But suddenly, for us, setting out seemed all the more urgent for us. Riku, Kairi and I decided that we would set out ASAP. We started building a boat for ourselves, every night going out to the coast and working on a ship that would take the three of us off of Dawn Island. Riku and I began honing out ability to navigate the seas, something that we had worked on for a long time, more than ever before while keeping up with our competitions, whether it was sword fighting, racing, or who could get Kairi to laugh. Everything between us became more of a competition because I think, deep down, we knew that out on the seas we wouldn’t want to be second to each other. Of course, Riku always being the more athletic of us, won every competition. But that didn’t mean that he would win the world from me. That was one thing that would be mine.

And it was one night, after a long day of building the raft that the three of us, sitting on the shore, began to really think. Questions came up as our boat was nearly complete and we were almost ready to set out. It started as an everyday discussion between friends, but quickly became a talk about ambition when Riku, who slowly seemed to become more and more serious, asked me a simple question.

The question came out of nowhere, and caught me off guard. I don’t think that I ever really thought of it too much, it was just something that I wanted to do. No, I knew I had to do it.

The question hung in the air for a while before I finally answered, “Well… I guess we see what’s out there, and then decide what we want to do. That’s how it works, right? You look around, take in the sights, make your opinions, and then you… decide.”

He didn’t seem convinced though, and Kairi chipped in, “Well what would you do Mr. Know-it-all?”

I chuckled, but Riku was still staring off, “Did you see that King guy? The Fleet Admiral? Any of the marines actually. They all seem so… phony to me. If I get out of here, I’m going to explore first. And then I’ll find the revolutionaries and see what they’re all about. What their plan is.”

Figures; Riku was always like that. Like I said, he was just a guy beyond his years. I looked at Kairi, “What about you?”

She answered almost immediately, seeming more decided than both of us, “After I find out where I came from, I want to find the origins of everything. The history of the world written in the poneglyphs. If I can’t read them then I’ll find someone who can. But I will find out.”

So then the question came back to me, I scratched my head slightly, “Well there’s no way I’ll be a pirate. I mean sure, there are exceptions, but at the end of the day it’s like signing yourself up to be scum. I just want to protect everything that I care about.”

“A marine, then,” Riku said, without any accusing or venomous hint in his voice. He may not agree with them, but I knew Riku would support whatever I chose.

“No… you’re right, something about them just seems… off. They’re hiding something for sure."

“So you’ll be a revolutionary like Riku. Or a bounty hunter,” Kairi suggested, obviously growing tired of my indecision.

“No… no. The revolutionaries… they’re just too organized for me. Too much of a purpose and too big of a scheme. I just want to protect what’s important, explore the world. Even if I don’t leave my mark, even if no one remembers what I’ve done, as long as I protect what’s dear to me… well I’ll be happy enough. First I’ll claim Dawn Island in my name, no way some pirate’s going to own my island. Maybe I’ll even try to find One Piece myself, just to see what it is. I’ll become something different… an adventurer… a crusader?” I mumbled some other words, playing with all of them and seeing how I felt about each one before finally I grabbed my wooden sword, lifted it into the air and declared triumphantly, “A hero!”

Riku scoffed at me, “Figures you would say that. You always were just a little kid.”

My face scrunched up at that and I jumped up from sitting, facing him and challenging him to a fight, “Oh yeah? Well this kid’s gonna kick your teeth in today!”

Yeah… that’s what I’ll be. A hero. But there were plenty of things to do before that could ever happen. Figuring out these dreams and that key, helping Kairi found out where she came from, and getting stronger—way stronger.

Whether Riku and Kairi were ready or not, I decided on that night that it was time to start my adventure.

Sora
    Sora

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Sora Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:08 am

Bump~ I think I fixed what you asked me to with the Behavior/Habits and I took all Canon names out.

Last edited by Riku Sora on Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total
    Leon L.H.
    Leon L.H.

Administrator- Developer/Chatbox Moderator- Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Limited Edition Donor- Novice- Mythical Zoan Fruit User- Player-

Divine Coins :

Character Profile

Post by Leon L.H. Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:47 am

behavior and habits are supposed to be 100 words minimum.
    Sora
    Sora

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Sora Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:03 am

Bump~ Okay, I think everything has been taken care of now! Smile
    Leon L.H.
    Leon L.H.

Divine Coins :

Character Profile

Post by Leon L.H. Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:10 am

Approved.

Riku Sora wrote:

Appearance: Sora is an average sized teenage boy. He has large, blue eyes and portrays very boyish features and a slightly tan complexion. His most notable feature, however, is his wild, spiky brown hair. Sora wardrobe consists of large yellow shoes, a red jumpsuit with a black, white, and blue over jacket and a blue belt. Sora is also always found wearing his crown necklace and crown chain on his waist, two items that he holds very dear to him for reasons known only to him.

Personality:

• Having Fun!
    • Talking!
    • Exploring!
    • Eating Meat!

Dislikes:

• Anti-Socialization.
    • Mean people.
    • Waiting for stuff.

Motivations:

• To explore the world!
    • Find One Piece!

Fears:

• Losing his friends.
    • Death.

Behavior/Habits: Sora is always smiling, he can't control it. He often walks around as if he owns the world not taking crap from anybody. If anyone tries to boss Sora around or if they try to show authority over Sora he just ignores them and laughs it off. He doesn't respect authority at all! Sora loves to eat meat, it's one of his most noticeable traits. He often devours his meat within a few bites and always has room for more! He loves to drink sake as well, just not a lot considering he is under age and really doesn't like the taste that much.

History:
    Sora, The Adventurer Tumblr_m2zpo45i1c1rut3ddo1_500

The Boy by the Sea

But then there was the storm. A bad storm hit Dawn Island, worse than any one that I had ever seen for sure. Riku and I were having one of our numerous battles against each other, using wooden swords fashioned from sticks. And the storm, to us, just added to the feel. It was like I was a marine, and he was a pirate, the only thing standing in each other’s way of One Piece, fighting while the seas around us raged. But suddenly, in the midst of the storm, a young girl washed up on the coast of Dawn Island. Her name was Kairi.

"Who are you?"

I Wanna Be…

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:24 am