One Piece RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP is a new non-canon forum RP focused on building a strong active community.

Phoenix D. Jack has been promoted to Administrator, and Ray Ignazia has been promoted to Head Moderator.
We are currently still in a beta like phase, and still working out some kinks like fixing up the tasks and stat system - but those that stay with us will be rewarded with limited edition stuff.

2 posters

Amaya Lee / Kid

Amaya Lee

Rank 1- Player-

Lineage : None

Beli Beli : 32665

Amaya Lee / Kid Empty Amaya Lee / Kid

Post by Amaya Lee Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:55 pm

Name: Amaya Lee

Epithet: Kid

Race: Human

Sexuality: Bi

Affiliation: Pirate

Appearance: Amaya is a young woman standing at about 167cm in height with black hair at neck length, her skin tone is light tanned, from spending time in the sun, she is well built, and a small chest, making her able to pass for young boy
    She walks around wearing a short sleeved grey blouse, which is pretty loose in the fabric, as to not give too much attention to her chest, she wears she wears blue shorts.
    Her shoes are old and well used, spotting several holes over them.

Personality: Amaya is a slightly unstable youth, she have problems looking after herself, because she lacks much self confidence, and often look to others for confidence and support.
    Amaya will rarely step out in the open to take the spotlight unless she has someone close to support her in it, and so is ill placed as any high ranking person
    Her other demeanor is that she loves to play pranks on people, though she is afraid to get caught, she even more just love to see people react.
    She does not trust easy though, she will keep most people at a distance, unless someone saves her, or seems like they are really standing up for her, then she easily trust people, making her easy to fool if people are aware of this.
    Her standing towards the different factions are pirates are dangerous, the marines are after her, and who are the rebels?

Pranks
    Sailing

Dislikes: Super serious people
    Vegetables
    Cold weather
    Motivations: Amaya's motivation to get away from her normal life, was to see the world.
    Amaya wished to explore the world, to see Logue town in East blue, the deserts of Alabastra and all the wonders of the grand line.

Fears: Drowning
    Amaya have been betrayed and abandoned before, and therefor fear that people she trusts will turn their back on her.
    Being the center of attention

Behavior/Habits: Amaya often ends up spacing out when sailing, she loves just looking out from the boat to see the vast ocean before her, it is one of the few times she can let herself go, and just enjoy her life.
    When told to do something on the ship she would be quick about it, and pull her weight as well as everyone else, smiling all the way through, however once on the shore for duties or shore leave, she is rarely smiling, cause she was not a big fan of crowds.
    Amaya has developed a nervous tik where she looks over her shoulder every now and again, to make make sure no one is following her, the only exception, so far being when she spaces out at sea.

History: Born in the seas of north blue, Amaya grew up around poverty, her family was nowhere near rich, but they scrapped by just fine, everyday the family counted their blessings.
    Amaya's father was however rather disappointed with Amaya, on the sole reason that she was a girl, he wanted a strong son that could help with tough work, while he was disappointed, he did not abandon his daughter, instead he raised her as a boy.
    Amaya quickly grew up like her father had hoped, strong and independent, or rather that is what he thought he had done, however the reason she was able to keep up the strong facade, and do her best, was because she knew her father expected her to be like that, and that he believed in her, yet no matter how hard she tried, she would never meet her fathers expectations, but when her father feel ill she as well was dragged down, she was about to lose that which gave her strength.

As her fathers condition got worse by the day, she was doing worse at everything, she covered away from most confrontations, she did poorly at any work she tried to do, and so getting close to being a young adult she decided to run away from it all, some ships at the port was hiring deckhands, and always been raised as a boy, she was easily able to pass for a boy for the captain, and so in no time she left her old life behind, barely any thinking was done, she just wanted to run away.
    Aboard the ship she quickly found a place for herself amongst the crew, while most believed her to be a young boy at first, with time it was discovered that she was really a girl, at first it did not seem to do anything, but grant her a few looks now and again, and start new gossips and challenges amongst the crew.
    With time she even stopped covering up most of her body, getting short sleeves for her shirt, and wear shorts instead.
    Everything was fine for about a year, she enjoyed the sailing, and all they did was trade cargo from one port to the other, she was happy about it all.

Then one day on at a port Amaya was send to a warehouse to deliver a box, little did she now it was a setup, her captain was in trouble with some shifty people, and he knew the only way to get rid of them was to give them what they wanted, and he also knew, that whoever he sent was going to get captured.
    When she arrived at the warehouse, it was not the people she was expecting that was there, it was the marines, and they were expecting her, she reacted quickly, and ran away as soon as she saw the first marine, but they too had noticed her, and was hot on her tail.
    She made it to the harbor where their ship was docked, but when she got there, the ship was sailing away in the distance, her captain and the rest of the crew had abandoned her, they send her away to get rid of her.
    She was crying, the people she had trusted had betrayed her and left her, all she could do now was run.
    Amaya ran around the streets, she was able to lose the marines, but now she was without money, without food and all she had was her clothes and a stupid box which she did not even know what contained.

Last edited by Amaya Lee on Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:04 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Fisher D. Conrad
    Fisher D. Conrad

Rank 1- Captain- Paramecia Fruit User- Respected GFX Artist- Player-

Lineage : Will of the Adventurer

Beli Beli : 52604
    Task Points : 2
    Race : Human
    Crew : Tempest
    Affiliation : Pirate

Character Profile
    Character Name: Fisher D. Conrad
    Primary Skill: Jetto Jetto no Mi
    Secondary Skill: Swordsmanship

Amaya Lee / Kid Empty Re: Amaya Lee / Kid

Post by Fisher D. Conrad Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:06 pm

Amaya Lee wrote:Name: Amaya Lee

Epithet: Kid

Race: Human

Sexuality: Bi

Affiliation: Pirate

Kid will be Kid.

Child wrote:Appearance: Amaya is a young woman standing at about 183cm in height with black hair, her skin tone is light tanned, from spending time in the sun, she is well built, and a small chest, making her able to pass for young boy

Most young boys aren't that tall.

Should we assume she runs around naked, or are there some clothes in there somewhere?

Nas wrote:Personality: Amaya is a slightly unstable youth, she have problems looking after herself, because she lacks much self confidence, and often look to others for confidence and support.
    Amaya will rarely step out in the open to take the spotlight unless she has someone close to support her in it, and so is ill placed as any high ranking person
    Her other demeanor is that she loves to play pranks on people, though she is afraid to get caught, she even more just love to see people react.
    She does not trust easy though, she will keep most people at a distance, unless someone saves her, or seems like they are really standing up for her, then she easily trust people, making her easy to fool if people are aware of this.

We could use some information on fighting, pirates, Marines, and other things like that.

Nerm wrote:Likes: Chocolate
    Pranks
    Sailing

Dislikes: Super serious people
    Vegetables
    Cold weather
    Motivations: Amaya's motivation to get away from her normal life, was to see the world.
    Amaya wished to explore the world, to see Logue town in East blue, the deserts of Alabastra and all the wonders of the grand line.

Fears: Drowning
    Amaya have been betrayed and abandoned before, and therefor fear that people she trusts will turn their back on her.
    Being the center of attention

That's stuff.

Norm wrote:Behavior/Habits: Amaya often ends up spacing out when sailing, she loves just looking out from the boat to see the vast ocean before her, it is one of the few times she can let herself go, and just enjoy her life.
    When told to do something on the ship she would be quick about it, and pull her weight as well as everyone else, smiling all the way through, however once on the shore for duties or shore leave, she is rarely smiling, cause she was not a big fan of crowds.

Need some more informtion. A lot of this seems like it could go in personality, too.

Nurp wrote:History: Born in the seas of north blue, Amaya grew up around poverty, her family was nowhere near rich, but they scrapped by just fine, everyday the family counted their blessings.
    Amaya's father was however rather disappointed with Amaya, on the sole reason that she was a girl, he wanted a strong son that could help with tough work, while he was disappointed, he did not abandon his daughter, instead he raised her as a boy.
    Amaya quickly grew up like her father had hoped, strong and independent, or rather that is what he thought he had done, however the reason she was able to keep up the strong facade, and do her best, was because she knew her father expected her to be like that, and that he believed in her, that is what gave her the strength to move on, so when her father feel ill she as well was dragged down, she was about to lose that which gave her strength.

I don't like that guy. I hope he dies. And I hate overly tragic backstories.

Narq wrote:As her fathers condition got worse by the day, she was doing worse at everything, she covered away from most confrontations, she did poorly at any work she tried to do, and so getting close to being a young adult she decided to run away from it all, some ships at the port was hiring deckhands, and always been raised as a boy, she was easily able to pass for a boy for the captain, and so in no time she left her old life behind, barely any thinking was done, she just wanted to run away.
    Aboard the ship she quickly found a place for herself amongst the crew, while most believed her to be a young boy at first, with time it was discovered that she was really a girl, at first it did not seem to do anything, but grant her a few looks now and again, and start new gossips and challenges amongst the crew.
    Everything was fine for about a year, she enjoyed the sailing, and all they did was trade cargo from one port to the other, she was happy about it all.

Did they bind her chest, or what? It just seems super convenient that the girl "raised as a boy" also happens to be super flat.

And then, suddenly...

Here it comes wrote:Then one day on at a port Amaya was send to a warehouse to deliver a box, little did she now it was a setup, her captain was in trouble with some shifty people, and he knew the only way to get rid of them was to give them what they wanted, and he also knew, that whoever he sent was going to get captured.
    When she arrived at the warehouse, it was not the people she was expecting that was there, it was the marines, and they were expecting her, she reacted quickly, and ran away as soon as she saw the first marine, but they too had noticed her, and was hot on her tail.
    She made it to the harbor where their ship was docked, but when she got there, the ship was sailing away in the distance, her captain and the rest of the crew had abandoned her, they send her away to get rid of her.
    She was crying, the people she had trusted had betrayed her and left her, all she could do now was run.
    Amaya ran around the streets, she was able to lose the marines, but now she was without money, without food and all she had was her clothes and a stupid box which she did not even know what contained.

Is this really where it ends? If that's the case, you should tell us where you are right now for a point of reference. That seems pretty important.
    Amaya Lee

Rank 1- Player-

Post by Amaya Lee Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:18 pm

Fisher D. Conrad wrote:Most young boys aren't that tall.

Yea I seemed to have pulled that number out of my **** fixed that

Fisher D. Conrad wrote:Should we assume she runs around naked, or are there some clothes in there somewhere?

Added a small description, but clothes changes from time to time

Fisher D. Conrad wrote:We could use some information on fighting, pirates, Marines, and other things like that.

Added very little, as the character have had little experience with any of the factions

Fisher D. Conrad wrote:Need some more informtion. A lot of this seems like it could go in personality, too.

Added a little

Fisher D. Conrad wrote:I don't like that guy. I hope he dies. And I hate overly tragic backstories.

What guy? and well then it is good I am not writing this for you, but for me, as it fits the character I want to make, I already have one goody two shoes who is always happy on the board

Fisher D. Conrad wrote:Is this really where it ends? If that's the case, you should tell us where you are right now for a point of reference. That seems pretty important.

Yes this is where it ends, as it makes me able to develop from the character from there, as as to where she is, will be where I can find a good thread to start at with someone.
    Fisher D. Conrad
    Fisher D. Conrad

Character Profile

Post by Fisher D. Conrad Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:58 pm

Clothes do change, but at the moment, aren't you stuck with everything you had on hand? I don't see much changing going on right now. Your descriptions are very sparse at the moment, though.

Calm down. I hate the father. He's a dick. You don't have to get an attitude for having the emotional response you seem to want from a piece of writing.

I'd still like a location. What island are you on right now?
    Amaya Lee

Rank 1- Player-

Post by Amaya Lee Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:18 pm

It was not meant to be aimed at attacking you, just to be clear.
    Though now reading it, I can see I should probably have phrased it better.

As for location I am keeping with my initial claim, I prefer not giving a specific location, as it will limit me from starting a thread with someone who has to be on another island, I will of course not start anywhere on the grand line, I will limit any starting to one of the East, West or south blue.
    Fisher D. Conrad
    Fisher D. Conrad

Character Profile

Post by Fisher D. Conrad Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:53 pm

Whatevs, kids. Just fix up the description and that'll be it.
    Amaya Lee

Rank 1- Player-

Post by Amaya Lee Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:07 pm

I am not sure what you mean by description, so I expanded the appearance slightly.
    Fisher D. Conrad
    Fisher D. Conrad

Character Profile