One Piece RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP is a new non-canon forum RP focused on building a strong active community.

Phoenix D. Jack has been promoted to Administrator, and Ray Ignazia has been promoted to Head Moderator.
We are currently still in a beta like phase, and still working out some kinks like fixing up the tasks and stat system - but those that stay with us will be rewarded with limited edition stuff.

2 posters

Wine Robbers

Lazarus
    Lazarus

Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Veteran- Captain- Paramecia Fruit User- Have Ryu On Friends List- Player-

Lineage : Will of the D

Beli Beli : 87398
    Task Points : 4
    Divine Coins : 50
    Race : Human
    Crew : Savage Heart Pirates
    Affiliation : Pirate Captain

Character Profile
    Character Name: Lazarus D. King
    Primary Skill: Toki Toki no mi (Time - Time Fruit)
    Secondary Skill: Baihu quan (White Tiger Fist)

Wine Robbers Empty Wine Robbers

Post by Lazarus Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:36 am

Task:

Lazarus sat in a local cafe in Rose Capital, shortly after he departed from his sister Emerald and read the local newspaper about the string of robberies by the gang simply known as the 'Blood Brothers'. They were known for their violence and effectively done jobs. After a ship had been hit, after leaving a trail of bodies they would flee out of sight. He read in the newspaper that Hexel had been spotted. He was excited and had so much questions to ask but even the Marines didn't know what his actions or motives were reccently. 

Lazarus: Blood Brothers huh... I wonder if they're as good as the papers say they are.

Follower: Brother Yang is our savior! Let's drink to his good will! Barkeep more drinks! The notorious Blood Brother's are in the house!

Lazarus kicked his chair at one of the men's head.

Lazarus: Brother Yang huh... How about we step outside and I ask you some questions about your savior!

Lazarus grinned and flipping his hood off.
    Rylan the Prodigy
    Rylan the Prodigy

Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Player-

Lineage : Prince of Darkness

Beli Beli : 41013
    Task Points : 1
    Crew : The Executioners
    Affiliation : Marine

Character Profile
    Character Name: Rylan Kura
    Primary Skill: Goro Goro no mi
    Secondary Skill:

Wine Robbers Empty Re: Wine Robbers

Post by Rylan the Prodigy Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:54 am

Rylan only recently left the marines and was seeking a pirate crew that would make him say 'I'm home' and have the family vibe feeling. He knew it was a little bit too much to ask but he stayed optimistic. He wore his usual clothes, a red coat with a white toga on top. He entered a bar because most stereotype pirate come to the bar to relax or tell their stories on the sea. How they fought brave sea monsters, won from their fiercest rivals. That pumped up Rylan's blood making him extremely excited, he went to read on the newspaper to see which pirates are most sought after. Nothing really peaked his interest until he read about some weird guy that wore a clown mask. The thought of encountering him kind of gave him the chills, he rather avoid weird people like him..

Then he read about bandits that rob everyone and anything they can get their hands on. They were known throughout whole the North Blue, Rylan was disgusted by this and that nobody took the initiative to stop them. His eyes turned a little scarlet coloured, he broke the glass he had in his hands by holding a firm grip into it. He didn't want to draw any unnecessary attention and stood up and walked away, right when he was about to leave the bar he heard someone mention the name 'Blood Brothers', this spiked his interest.. While reading he was so caught up in it that he didn't pay attention to what was happening next to him. Apparently he called them out, Rylan was a little bit relieved that there still was some hope for the people, he walked outside and waited for them to come.
    Lazarus
    Lazarus

Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Veteran- Captain- Paramecia Fruit User- Have Ryu On Friends List- Player-

Character Profile

Post by Lazarus Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:07 am

Follower: Outside! We can do this right here chump! Lo! Get the batons! 

The three followers pulled out their batons and began to spin them with great animosity. One of the men tried to jump kick Lazarus but he simply evaded and whispered to himself.

Lazarus: I won't need my gauntlets for this.

Two of the men swung their batons from both sides towards Lazarus' rib cage. He jumped, now balancing on the two men's shoulder blades and stomped his foot in their faces. He grabbed the third follower, who was making the most noise and threw him threw out the bar window into the next door alley. Lazarus used his time abilities to warp outside and pressed the man against the wall.

Lazarus: Damn it! You made me break the window! I like this cafe! They always give me extra food! Now talk! Where's Yang?

Follower: Why should I tell you anything?

Lazarus: Oh simple! If you don't I'll break your ribcage!

The followers face turned stone cold. 

Follower: I know you.. your Lazarus ... D. King. Your the man they call "The White Tiger" You crazy man! I won't be messing with you! Look! Yang and his boys hang out over at this old abandoned warehouse called "Fang Point". It's like their secret hide out but some mean dudes hang out there! You don't stand a chance fighting Yang's crew alone.
    Rylan the Prodigy
    Rylan the Prodigy

Character Profile
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Rylan the Prodigy Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:18 am

Rylan was waiting outside for them to come out, he waited a little bit and heard some noise coming inside the bar. He thought they were provoking each other so they could fight outside, a minute later he noticed some guy flying through the window. He then knew they were fighting inside, he ran back inside quickly to see what was happening. By the time he arrived everything was already over. He sighed and shook his head, he looked at the man standing there. He walked towards the young lad that looked like he beat those guys up.

"Uhm, I don't know what is going on but I would love to know where these 'Blood Bandits' hang out. I will even help you with beating them, you never know how strong they are." did he say seriously looking into the eyes of the young male. He then returned to the bartender and ordered some sake, and within seconds he had a bottle instead of a glass. Rylan gave him the beli's and extra, and returned to the young man. And drank his sake halfway through and smiled a little bit. "So.. What do you say? Are you in?!"
    Lazarus
    Lazarus

Character Profile

Post by Lazarus Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:32 am

Lazarus dropped the follower because he had already gained the information he needed. Fang Point... that was the old factory that shut down over a year ago, perfect place to hide from marines since that part of town is pretty bad, "it's the disgrace of the city", the nobles call it.

Rylan: Uhm, I don't know what is going on but I would love to know where these 'Blood Bandits' hang out. I will even help you with beating them, you never know how strong they are. So.. What do you say? Are you in?

Lazarus he heard a young lad call to him, asking if he'd like to team up to defeat the Blood Bandits. Lazarus examined the kid from head to toe, he seemed strong, though his physical build didn't reflect but who was he to judge, he was a runt too! 

Lazarus: It'll be dangerous but I guess you already know that! 

Lazarus grabbed onto the gentleman's hand.

Lazarus: I know a shortcut but don't freak out!

Lazarus warped him and Rylan through time into the nearby sewage pipe that runs through the whole city. Regulating the clean water as a filter. The water never reached above skin level and the pipe drainage landed them right int the basement of the old warehouse!

Lazarus in a drained tone from the sea water exposure.

Lazarus: I probabbly should have.. thought.. this through some more... but hey.. At least were not drowning! My name's Lazarus... and you are...

Lazarus and Rylan slid down the pipe structure at incredible speeds.
    Rylan the Prodigy
    Rylan the Prodigy

Character Profile
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Rylan the Prodigy Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:13 am

He waited for the young man to respond, either way the end result wouldn't really change. He would most definitely head to Blood Brothers and make an end to their evil deeds. He then drank the bottle empty and smashed it on the table. Causing it to break, and looked at the same time at the young man.

"It'll be dangerous but I guess you already know that!", Rylan showed a little smile and said "I'm prepared for anything dangerous, you don't need to worry about me." did he say full of confidence. He suddenly grabbed Rylan's hand, he was quite shocked and he already said "Lazarus: I know a shortcut but don't freak out!" Rylan thought how could I NOT freak out.. He suddenly grabs my hand and says he knows a short cut. He didn't want to doubt him or it would be bad later. "I.. won't.." did he say

Without any delay they were suddenly under the city's sewage pipes. "What the.. How.. What's your power?" did he say confused.. He was utterly confused and was surprised by his powers, he knew that this young man would make a formidable ally. The young man suddenly introduced himself to Rylan. "I probably should have.. thought.. this through some more... but hey.. At least were not drowning! My name's Lazarus... and you are..." Rylan smiled and was okay with how things had done. "My name is Rylan, pleasure to meet you, Lazarus. Do you mind telling me where there exact location is? Or how far it is from here?"
    Lazarus
    Lazarus

Character Profile

Post by Lazarus Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:44 am

Rylan: My name is Rylan, pleasure to meet you, Lazarus. Do you mind telling me where there exact location is? Or how far it is from here?

Lazarus: This whole town is build on pipe system for their sewage! The old warehouse used to be the dump sight for all the waste but then a gang took over and the marines ran them out. Since then, it's been abandoned and called "Fang Point", though until just now I didn't even know that it was called that, been ages since I've been to that part of Rose.

Rylan and Lazarus slowly approached the light at the end of the piping system and it spat them out right in front of the warehouse after minutes of sliding and winding. The warehouse was old and torn up, with graffiti and spray paint plastering it's walls. The caution signs and keep out signs would weaken the heart of the average adventurer but to Lazarus this was a treasure chest of possibilities.

Lazarus marched towards the abandon house and broke off the chains on the door using his time abilities. Pushing open the doors and announcing his entrance to all that were present in the building.

Wine Robbers 2Q==

Lazarus: Blood Brothers Gang! Ugh! I came for your gold- I mean, to stop you from harming innocents!

Before Lazarus stood before fifteenth or so odd men, with ski masks pulled up playing poker and drinking ale by the barrel.

Lazarus: Well! Don't mind if I join in the festivities as well.

Goons: How the hell did he break those chains!? Get him and take him to Brother Ying! Yang's going to be pissed if someone interrupts his nap!

Last edited by Lazarus on Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
    Rylan the Prodigy
    Rylan the Prodigy

Character Profile
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Rylan the Prodigy Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:58 am

Lazarus: This whole town is build on pipe system for their sewage! The old warehouse used to be the dump sight for all the waste but then a gang took over and the marines ran them out. Since then, it's been abandoned and called "Fang Point", though until just now I didn't even know that it was called that, been ages since I've been to that part of Rose.

"Ah, well, I thank you for giving me such useful information." While they were walking, Rylan could suddenly see end at the end of the pipe sewage, he was excited to finally leave the sewage. After going into the bright light, they finally exited and saw an old warehouse in front of them. The caution signs were nothing special, since he didn't pay any real attention to it. Lazarus went to the chains and demonstrated his powers again, it was amazing seeing how he got rid of the chains fairly easy. They entered, he thought they were going to sneak in and take them out one for one..

Lazarus proved him wrong.. "Lazarus: Blood Brothers Gang! Ugh! I came for your gold- I mean, to stop you from harming innocents! ", Rylan slammed his hand against his forehand, so hard it left a red hand print. He went into a battle position and said "Oh, well. Seems like we don't have any choice."

Goons: How the hell did he break those chains!? Get him and take him to Brother Ying! Yang's going to be pissed if someone interrupts his nap!

"Pissed of someone interrupts his nap? I wonder what he'll do if he finds out that 2 people destroyed everything here.." did he say to provoke them. Rylan walked away from Lazarus to split up the enemies, as fighting next to each other would be dangerous if they didn't know what they were each capable of. Rylan was now 20 meters apart from him, half of the goons followed him, his eyes turned red and was ready for battle.
    Lazarus
    Lazarus

Character Profile

Post by Lazarus Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:22 am

Lazarus: His nap huh? Heh...

Lazarus realized that Rylan created distance between himself, to divide up the enemies. The goons ran towards the two intruders in two packs, seven towards Lazarus and six towards Rylan. They used a variety of flips and agile movements to close the distance between Lazarus and themselves quite quickly. 

Lazarus whistled.

Lazarus: You guys have some pretty agile movements but-

Lazarus disappeared, or so it appeared. He surrounded the seven approaching men in a an octagon shape formation, encircling them by warping in and out through instances of time. The men tried to approach Lazarus with punches and kicks, but as soon as they closed in, he'd warp to a new location. The rate of acceleration increased, the enemies no longer able to follow Lazarus' speed. It was if his existence was a mere whisper in the wind. Instantaneously one the men shouted out in fear

Goon: What the hell is he-

Before the man could finish his sentence he was launched out of the octagon formation by a gut wrenching haymaker. The six remaining men tried responding by pelting chairs and wrapping Lazarus in chains but before they could connect, he was gone. Once more, this time with a double palm strike fired, another man flied through the window of the warehouse window. Before the others could respond, Lazarus took our two more of them with left and right hooks simultaneously. One of the two men caught him before he could warp away and slammed a baton in his back. Lazarus warped away and dashed in with uppercut and sent one the men off the ground and into the upper deck of the warehouse into Yang's room. The final goon dropped his weapon and pulled out a pistol.

Goon: Don't move or I'll shoot!!

Lazarus: Try me!

The goon fired his gun off in fear.Lazarus closed range and punch the goon into the ground, causing the earth surface to crack slightly.

Yang: Who in world is causing this commotion in my home!?

Yang fired the goon that was sent into his room towards Lazarus using his tonfas.

Yang: Ying! What the fuck!? I told you I was sleeping until five!? You couldn't take care of this little pipsqueak?!

Ying: Whatever do you mean brother?

Ying arrived from the back room to see the scene.

Ying: This is most unfortunate.

Cooldown:
    Rylan the Prodigy
    Rylan the Prodigy

Character Profile
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Rylan the Prodigy Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:04 am

After he created some distance between, he could see the goons use some sweet movements to close into him, he envied them as they showed off their sweet moves to close in. But Rylan immediately knew they were no match for him as he saw Lazarus took out one without any effort, or barely.

He stood still and waited for them to approach, all he did was holding out his hand and slowly closing his hand until there was some space. Lightning started bursting out of his arm, following his arm it ended up into his hand, he soon started manipulating the lightning something which resembled a long stick, after a minute or so he created a sword made out of lightning. Lightning started erupting from his sword, his sword was now making a noise, the sound of lightning clashing into each other.

After he was done creating his sword he opened his eyes wide and said "Lightning Sword", immediately after that a goon appeared in front of him attempting to kick him in the face. Rylan stayed calm and calculated the best way to counter attack, he turned his blade a little bit and blocked his foot with the wide side of the sword and pushed him back. Right after that a goon appeared behind him, Rylan already predicted that and stepped a side seeing how both of the two goons collided with each other. Without wasting a second he stabbed both of them through their heart to kill them efficiently.

He saw that only four of them remained, he walked a little bit side ways and waited for them to start the first move. Not any longer they started jumping simultaneously and aimed for his sword, Rylan jumped in the air attempting to dodge but he only managed to dodge three of them as one grabbed his leg. Rylan quickly pierced his sword through his face, then quickly cutting of his arm. He used his arm as a shield, the three remaining goons were disgusted "Oh, ew. How could you use that?!", he didn't bother talking to them as they were nothing but mere corpses to him. He ran towards them and threw the arm he cut of earlier at one of them, he was terrified and dodged it, that's what exactly Rylan hoped for.

He jumped and cut open his throat, blood started flowing, the two were doubting their own skills and wanted to bail out, as they moved Rylan interrupted their way and stood in front of them. He cut of their legs and were begging for mercy. He didn't hear anything and killed them off immediately. Rylan rejoined with Lazarus and said "They weren't as strong as I thought.."
    Lazarus
    Lazarus

Character Profile

Post by Lazarus Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:18 am

Spoiler:

Lazarus: I wouldn't say that, they were pretty agile. Two more left though. 

The two remaining men began to cower in fear.

Ying appeared behind them giving off a menacing aura.

Ying: Now Now... I know your'e not going to let a bunch of walk in shut down what has been a six month operation are we.

Goon: But brother Ying.. they are more powerful than some average marines.

Ying used his acupuncture to enhance both of the remaining goons body structure and frames. The masked men were now twice in muscle mass and strength. They rushed towards Rylan and Lazarus like wild boars.

Yang: Ying! I'm going back to sleep! You seem to be more than enough to deal with these losers! 

Ying: I'd stick around for the show brother. My skills are that of acupuncture, finding the perfect nerve to sever or puncture, to kill or disable my enemies. However, sometimes, I'm the perfect support system.

One of the enhanced goons threw a punch at Lazarus. Lazarus dodge but the man's fist hit the floor leaving a large ditch in it's wake.Lazarus popped out piece of licorice from his pocket and start to chew commenting.

Lazarus: They're definitely stronger alright. 

Ying: Goons, deal with the white robed dude. I'll take care of the lightning brat myself.

Just then, the two goons double teamed Lazarus, double close lining him into the wall into the next room, which was a storage room. Ying threw some Haki infused pins at Rylan's pressure points and took stance to engage him in combat.

Yang: See... Weaklings.
    Rylan the Prodigy
    Rylan the Prodigy

Character Profile
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Rylan the Prodigy Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:18 am

"Hm? Being agile doesn't mean that you're a good fighter. And we'll get rid of the two in a blink of an eye" did he say cocky. Rylan watched as how a mysterious man appeared behind the two goons. He looked stronger than them, especially how they didn't disobey his order. "Now Now... I know your'e not going to let a bunch of walk in shut down what has been a six month operation are we." did Ying say. Rylan was a little bit pissed hearing that, especially how the other one was talking trash. Ying did something to their body and they suddenly started changing. Rylan had no idea what he had done to them, they suddenly looked more powerful than ever.

They threw a punch towards Lazarus, he dodged but still hit the ground leaving a big fist print there, he was pretty impressed by them. "Lazarus: They're definitely stronger alright. " Rylan smiled "The stronger, the better." did he say. "Ying: Goons, deal with the white robed dude. I'll take care of the lightning brat myself." His eyes turned red and was ready to fight now, lightning started erupting from his body. "Take care of the lightning brat? I would like to see that!" did he say angry and suddenly burst into lightning.

Sparks started going through his whole body a blue aura erupted from his body, with sparks going through it. His hair got a bit spiky due the electric magnets. His eyes got a red glow, and the ground suddenly started getting damaged. He then held out his arm and recreated that lightning sword. "Lightning Strike Armor." did he say, he suddenly charged towards Ying.
    Lazarus
    Lazarus

Character Profile

Post by Lazarus Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:53 am

The two goons launched Lazarus into the next room through the cement wall. Lazarus felt his body cringed at the damage delivered on him from the enhanced goons. He stood up, blood now trickling from the scrapes and wounds he had from the vicious onslaught. Lazarus activated his accelerated time ability and warped energy around his legs and hands. He rushed towards both of the two men in a split second, delivering two simultaneous punches to their mid sections sending them flying backwards into the next room with Rylan. The two men began to cough up blood. Lazarus fired a right hook to the goon's jaw, the man who stood on the cringed from the force of the punch, his jaw shattered. The goon to the left of Lazarus tried to spear him but Lazarus squat jumped into mid-air, spun and slammed his left fist into the goons back. With this, all fifteen goons were defeated. Lazarus walked back into the next room and stared at Yang. As he realized, Ying and Rylan had already began their fight.

Yang and Lazarus made eye contact.

Yang: Well... I guess those rats could get rid of one puny insect. Go home kid... while you still can, this isn't a game for kids.

Lazarus: Here I thought I'd find some push overs stealing goal but you masked freaks actually had some talent.

Lazarus popped piece of licorice in mouth, red in color.

Yang: Freaks! The mask is the symbol of the leader. A veil that gives a dictator power to rule anonymously.

Lazarus: It doesn't matter...

Yang: Huh? What was that!?

Lazarus: By the time I'm finished with you, you won't have to worry about delegating your power... Just how much of your meals you'll be eating out of your straw.

Yang coated his white tonfas in haki and licked his lips.

Yang: Finally! A worthy opponent.

Spoiler:
    Rylan the Prodigy
    Rylan the Prodigy

Character Profile
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Rylan the Prodigy Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:45 am

Immediately after Rylan released his Lightning Strike Armor technique, he went on the offence. He jumped towards Ying and punched him right in the face. Sending him back several meters, he managed to hold his own, he laughed a little bit. He showed his his needles which enhanced his fighting style. Rylan didn't care much for it and charged, Yang already predicted that much and hit Rylan several times on his right shoulder and underarm. He hit it so fast that Rylan didn't had any chance of countering it. He quickly jumped back creating some distance from them, his right arm felt weird. He couldn't move it, he saw the needles on there and figured it would be as easy as removing the needles. Even after removing his needles he noticed he couldn't move his arm..

"Eh.. That's a clever trick." did he say totally not worried. He jumped again towards Yang and kicked him in his belly. "I still have my left have my left arm, I also have my left and right kick. And I have my head. You're not just going to take me out with that." did he say and smiled at him. Yang started to laugh "You really think my powers are that limited? I'm a genius, I don't rely on weakening my opponent. That would be foolish, I can also buff myself.." did he say. He quickly pierced needles on some of his body, which granted him a bigger body. He moved around a little bit, and punched the wall to see what he was capable of. It also seemed like he disabled to ability to feel pain. It was an incredible feat, it left Rylan shocked. Yang looked at him, their eyes locked and within a second everything went in slow motion. He could see Yang slowly closing in on him and delivering a punch in his stomach, he spit out a little bit of blood and also got kicked back.

Techniques used:
    Lazarus
    Lazarus

Character Profile

Post by Lazarus Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:08 am

Yang rushed towards Lazarus with precision and agility. His body disappeared and left patterns of dust in his after image.

Lazarus: I can see your movements, too slow.

Yang attempted to smash his tonfas into Lazarus' neck. The right tonfa, infused with haki moved with precision to smash Lazarus' Adam's apple but Lazarus grabbed it and smashed it with his gauntlets now firmly attached to his hands. Yang was caught off balance by the breaking of his right weapon and tried to slam his left tonfa into Lazarus' eye. Lazarus responded by slamming his fist into Yang's pancreas. The time infused punch caused Yang to spit up some blood. When Yang's knees buckled, Lazarus smashed his left fist into his shoulder bone and swiftly smashed his knees into Yang's face. Lazarus now lifted off the ground rolled his body in a ball along the spine of Yang, landing on his feet and kicking at Yang's shin bone. The sound of Yang shattering echoed throughout the warehouse.

Yang: Who are you?

Lazarus: Lazarus D. King

Yang: Your the man they call the White Tiger! What are you doing here?

Lazarus: Actually, I want to go by a new name now. Call me 'Kronos'.

Yang: God of Time... Perfect for a fighter... with your skill sets.

Yang pulled out a pocket blade and tried stabbing Lazarus in his throat.

Lazarus slammed his gauntlets into Yang's heart.

Blood trickled down his black robe from his mouth like a waterfall and his eyes lost color. Yang fell to floor and his last words uttered for his brother.

Yang: Ying... I'm sorry I wasn't- strong enough!-

Yang suddenly burst back to life and caught Lazarus off gaurd slamming his remaining tonfa in his ribcage and shattering it with on strike.

Yang spat out the blood.

Yang: I'm a prized fighter kid! I don't fight pretty but I win!

Cooldown:
    Rylan the Prodigy
    Rylan the Prodigy

Character Profile
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Rylan the Prodigy Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:47 am

Rylan didn't have much time to recover from the kick he just received as Ying closed in and punched him in the face sending him back. Ying attempt to try a chain of combo's, but Rylan saw through it and landed several punches on his face, after that he thought he did enough to knock him out but he was proven wrong as Ying stood up as nothing happened. He was quite surprised seeing how he took on several punches like that, the aura around Rylan started getting more aggressive as he ran towards Ying and landed a kick in his face. Ying took the hit right when Rylan was about to withdraw his leg Ying grabbed his foot and threw him against the ground.

A print of his body was left on the ground, as he stood up and tried recovering from the earlier damage he received. "Ugh.. You're tough.. I hate guys like you.." did he say to Ying as he recreated his lightning sword, he already figured it would disappear soon. So he threw his sword towards his opponent and ran behind it, Ying saw the sword coming and dodged it but right after he dodged it Rylan was in front of him. He punched him in his stomach which caused him to go down and kicked him back. Blood was leaking from his mask, but it didn't bother him, because he licked it with his tongue, Rylan was a little bit disgusted by that. "Your name.." did he say vaguely.

Rylan had no clue what he was talking about so he ignored him and prepared his next attack. "What is your name..? You seem strong, stop being foolish and join us.." Rylan got a little bit angered by what he said, you can't just invite your opponent to your team.. He didn't even want to respond but did so "If I wanted to join your gang I already would have, as you can see.." he immediately ran towards his opponent and kicked him in the back. "I'm not interested." did he say as he finished his sentence.

Technique's used:
    Lazarus
    Lazarus

Character Profile

Post by Lazarus Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:22 am

Yang's remaining strength went into holding his tonfa steady. He be stumbled towards Lazarus, the damage on his body was critical. Lazarus stood up and spat the blood that now gathered in his mouth from the internal bleeding. Lazarus clenched his hands and rushed towards Yang slamming a series of blows into Yang's body. First his ribs, then his throat, then his jaw, next his liver and finally his stomach all infused with Time energy. Lazarus went to threw one more punch and Yang responded by firing a thrust into your shoulder. Lazarus traded blow for blow. His punch aimed towards Yang's heart, it was over, the life faded from his eyes.

Yang: I'm sorry... Brother... Kael... Run.

Yang fell to the ground and the dusty floor merged with the scent and texture of Yang's blood. Black, like the fencing surrounding the warehouse.

Lazarus bowed his head in respects and flicked on his hood.

Just then, a swarm of Marines raided the warehouse.

Marine Recruits: Freeze Blood Brother Gang!- Oh my....

Lazarus: Damn, Marines.

Marine Recruit: That- That- That's Lazarus D. King... The White Tiger is here! Call for back up asap!

Lazarus ran towards the back room and scooped up all the treasure he could in a bag as the marines chased after him climbing the stairs. Lazarus packs all of the beli into a brown bag fashioned within his robe, locking the room door behind him as he enters. Lazarus warped out of the backroom, which was elevated 10 feet off the ground and jumped.

Lazarus: Well this has been fun! Oi! Rylan, you still fighting!?
    Rylan the Prodigy
    Rylan the Prodigy

Character Profile
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Rylan the Prodigy Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:34 am

After Rylan refused his offer, he immediately charged at Ying delivering several blows on his chest. He kicked him back he was sent flying, but when he was 5 meters apart Rylan released one of his techniques "Lightning Spear" did he say. He held out his right arm and shot lightning that was hardened towards his opponent going right through his chest. Rylan smiled at Ying and closed his palms, which caused the lightning that struck Ying in his body to explode from the inside. Messing up his nerve system, he ran towards him and kicked him and landed several punches on his fist. He noticed that Ying was coughing up more blood.

He started to shrink in size and wasn't all that tough, Rylan ran and continued punching him against the wall until he started looking pale and his face was covered in blood. "That's what you get for underestimating me. You shouldn't have picked me as your opponent." did he say glaring at him. And he distanced himself from Ying, he couldn't move and was stuck in the wall. All he could do was see what Rylan's next move was and beg for mercy.. But it looked like he was a man of his word and didn't do anything. Rylan looked at him and held both of his arms in front of him pointing towards Ying. Lightning started generating from his his arms, going faster and faster. Until he had a large quantity of lightning in both of his palms.

"Lightning Particle Cannon!!" a beam of lightning went straight for Ying, after the attack collided with him, Rylan looked at him to be sure he was down. He assumed he died as he didn't move any more nor did it look like he was breathing. He slowly breathed and released his Lightning Strike Armor. The attack created a small explosion and an exit for him, he didn't hesitate and jumped out of the building. He could hear Lazarus say if he was still fighting, "No, I'm not, I just finished him off. But I'm tired and want to take a bath. Let's leave this place fast."
    Lazarus
    Lazarus

Character Profile

Wine Robbers Empty Fin.

Post by Lazarus Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:20 am

Lazarus warped to the floor, now staggering from the damage he sustained. He grabbed onto Rylan's hand and warped them outside of the warehouse. Lazarus sat pressing against the wall bleeding out, blood seeping into the bag of beli. Lazarus had managed to salvage all 80,000,000 million in stolen goods but the marines had scene his face, he was definitely going to be blamed for this now. 

Lazarus: We did it!... I can't use my time abiltiies anymore, I've lost too much blood. We have to move though! Back through the pipes!

Lazarus warped them into the pipe system on last time. This time leading them to the sewers underneath Rose. However, Rylan ended going down the wrong pipe and ended up under the sewers of the warehouse, while Lazarus arrived in Rose. The Blood Brothers had been defeated. Next day...

Newspaper Headline : "LAZARUS DEFEATS BLOOD GANG WITH UNKNOWN ACCOMPLICE!?"
    Rylan the Prodigy
    Rylan the Prodigy

Character Profile
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Rylan the Prodigy Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:29 am

Rylan was a little bit exhausted from the battle but it was nothing major, he started to regain his feeling in his right arm..He tested it out by moving it but it hurt so much that he had to stop. He was still happy that it wasn't anything permanent, he got a little bit used to the time warping now, and even thought it was awesome. "We did it!... I can't use my time abilities any more, I've lost too much blood. We have to move though! Back through the pipes!" did he say. "Yeah, it was nothing special though-" he was cut off mid sentence as they moved back to the sewers.

When he warped into the sewers, Rylan noticed that he was split up with Lazarus, but he knew that he would manage. And didn't really care for much, thanks to his Goro Goro no mi abilities he was able to slip through solid objects, and he went through the sewers back into the city he was earlier. Right when he arrived, a group of marines came up to him "Rylan, you shouldn't adventure like that on your own, we know what you're capable of but it's not safe.", he smiled and nod in agreement. He followed them back on to the ship and set sail to his new destination, East Blue, Dawn Island. He was glad that this ended up with minimal damage and would like to prevent such a scene next time. He should stick with his squad better on now.
    Lazarus
    Lazarus

Character Profile

Post by Lazarus Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:31 am

And that's all she rows folks. 

*****TASK COMPLETED!*****

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content