One Piece RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP is a new non-canon forum RP focused on building a strong active community.

Phoenix D. Jack has been promoted to Administrator, and Ray Ignazia has been promoted to Head Moderator.
We are currently still in a beta like phase, and still working out some kinks like fixing up the tasks and stat system - but those that stay with us will be rewarded with limited edition stuff.

[Task] Survive the Demon Island [Solo] 2

Leon L.H.
    Leon L.H.

Administrator- Developer/Chatbox Moderator- Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Limited Edition Donor- Novice- Mythical Zoan Fruit User- Player-

Lineage : Peacekeeper's Virtue

Beli Beli : 275283
    Task Points : 16
    Divine Coins :
    Race : Human
    Crew : Heaven's Winter
    Affiliation : Pirate

Character Profile
    Character Name: Hexel L Hellsing AKA The Red Piano
    Primary Skill: Akuma-Akuma No Mi; Model: Diablo
    Secondary Skill: Vengeance of Demon Slayers

[Task] Survive the Demon Island [Solo] 2  Empty [Task] Survive the Demon Island [Solo] 2

Post by Leon L.H. Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:37 am

Task Info:
    Leon L.H.
    Leon L.H.

Administrator- Developer/Chatbox Moderator- Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Limited Edition Donor- Novice- Mythical Zoan Fruit User- Player-

Divine Coins :

Character Profile

[Task] Survive the Demon Island [Solo] 2  Empty Re: [Task] Survive the Demon Island [Solo] 2

Post by Leon L.H. Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:35 pm

Malpheostoraioloogy, A Mother demon looked at Hexel as she rested her head on the ground. Hexel didn't knew what to say, he was afraid. However, he felt more alive then ever. Hexel knew that this demon was far out of his league and if she tried, she can crush him right here and then.

The demon looked at Hexel, blinking her demonic eyes as she release heavy sigh filled with hot gas from her mouth. Hexel immediately felt the breath, the breath of death that was coming out from her mouth.

"So...why did you come to my land human....." said the Demon as she looked straight through Hexel. Hexel was so out of it that he almost forgot to answer the question. The deep demonic voice filled the cave.

"Well,,,I didn't come here on my will,,,see,,,well, somebody sent me here against my own will...." said Hexel as he took a step to his right in hoping that will break the stiffness of his body.

"Who sent you hear?" asked the demon as she raised her head and roar.

"I am not sure...I am thinking it was one of the seven warlords but...to my knowledge, I have no idea" said Hexel as he wished that the demon will just ignore his incompetence in answering her questions.

Hexel took another step to his right. He could feel the stiffness is slowly going away.

"So,,,where am I,,,and I assure you, I will get out of this place as soon as I know how to.."
    said Hexel in most humble was he can think of.

"FOOL!!" yelled the demon as she raised her front leg and stomped. "With your skills and power, you can't even surpass those little imps" said the Demon.

Hexel immediately raised both of his hands to block the gushing wind caused by the stomp. "Well then, I guess either you are going to help me or,,,you have to kill me" said Hexel as he peaked his head little bit above his arms, looking straight towards the demon.
    Leon L.H.
    Leon L.H.

Divine Coins :

Character Profile

[Task] Survive the Demon Island [Solo] 2  Empty Re: [Task] Survive the Demon Island [Solo] 2

Post by Leon L.H. Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:42 pm

Atmosphere changed, as both stared each other down. "Hmph..I shall help, but in one condition. I'll train you to get stronger, much stronger now but in return I will be asking of you to kill an enemy of mine when time comes...You will do it with no exception...Do we have a deal ... human" said the Demon as she let out another heavy breath filled with the smell of death and blood.

"Of course....but train me? how exactly.." said Hexel in curious manner.

"I am well aware of your power,,,I sense it,,,you ate a fruit that was originated from here...a Demon Demon Fruit..If I recall...you humans call it the Devil Fruit...here...it's a fruit of lost soul. It went missing long time ago, now I know where..." said the demon as she lean towards Hexel, tip of her face almost touching Hexel's entire body.

"Hmmm I assume this fruit I ate...it was pretty important ..?"
    asked Hexel as he took a step back.

"Of course....it contains a darkness from every demons in this island...well as far as rumor goes,,but I was there when the fruit was created....when all the darkness and sin emerged together and infused"
    said the demon.

Soon the demon explained the origin of the fruit which Hexel ate. After hearing the story, Hexel begun to realize such power and the effects of this fruit. Hexel was amazed and couldn't wait to get stronger, he was ready to be a true demon...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:10 am